Corpravores World - Jimmy's Story Pt. 01

Story Info
Side story - Jimmy begins taking Cophil at work.
1.4k words
4.7
4.2k
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Setting

Rural Canada, it often reaches well below zero during winter. There are lots of local mountain ranges which are popular for hiking in summer and skiing in winter. This story is set six months after the official release of Cophil into the general community. People have been somewhat reluctant to start using it, but many studies are being done, and it is used in some government facilities like prisons and sewerage cleaning.

Characters

Jimmy Brims: 27 (M) He works in data entry and administration at the local county high school in a predominantly female office. He has been with his conservative leaning partner Lyana for 5 years, and they are trying to save for a house. Both him and Lyana have been struggling due to Lyana being unemployed.

Lyana Smith: 29 (F) Petite woman with shoulder length brown hair, a small nose and blue eyes. She wanted to be an artist when she was growing up. However, once graduating university with a degree in classical art, she has struggled to find work. As the world becomes more chaotic, and food shortages are worsening, the appetite for art has diminished, and she has been unable to find work. Instead, she tries to clean the house, and helps with volunteering at a local old person's facility.

Principle Jane Symons: 27 (F) Red head with a fiery temper. She rose through the ranks quickly in the education department. Her father runs the local BDSM themed brothel, and she grew up around dominatrix's, so she takes no body's bullshit. She is new to being a principle, and her upbringing has been kept a complete secret, however she loves having power over her staff, particularly the men.

Linda -- A petite blonde cutie from England who sits next to Jimmy in the office. She has a penchant for farting and teasing him, and she thinks he might enjoy it. She has A cup breasts, and barely reaches Jimmys shoulders, but makes up for her stature with her infectious laugh, and sometimes, her farts.

Story:

Twenty thirty had been a particularly rough year financially for myself and my beautiful partner Lyana. Both of our Tesla's had broken down and rent was sky rocketing across our small city. The government had tried to put a memorandum on rent rises in place, but that didn't stop the numerous small-time landlords running their slum houses. Compounding issues was the cost of food, which was rising almost daily. The shortage of nitrogen for fertiliser, and the fact that we had bombed several fertile countries to shit was mostly to blame. The world needed a chance to rest, to grow and recover... Little did we know that was right around the corner.

When my job at the local school offered a ten percent Pay increase if anyone was willing to trial a new' wonder drug' called Cophil, and keep a documented diary of how it affected their work a productivity, I jumped at the chance to earn some extra cash. I had heard a bit about Cophil, as it had been advertised on the local news, and in some new health stores in town, so this sounded like an easy decision. I pondered calling Lyana first before contacting principle Symonns, but decided it was my body, my choice, and ultimately, I was doing this for our relationship.

Of course, I hadn't ever tried eating poop before, and I would have to tell Lyana, but I hoped she would understand. She was quite old school, but the world, and society was changing, and we were becoming more liberal. Maybe once she acclimatised, she would feed me some of hers?

Once I had sent through my application of interest, Principle Symonns called me into her office.

"Is this a legitimate offer of interest?"

She asked me,

"How long have you been interested in eating women's shit, Jimmy?"

She looked me up and down, her read hair glinting, her eyes seemed to seer in to my soul.

"It's more the pay rise than the eating shit. But I guess I always found it a bit erotic, the idea of having a part of another person in me, even if only for a while. My partner Lyana says I have an anal fascination, but she isn't into shit."

"Well, I haven't had any other offers, so I am happy to say your application is successful. Myself and several other women at the school will be happy to provide you with meals too, and you would be foolish to turn them down, do I make myself clear?"

I gulped,

"Yes, principal Symonns."

"You'll have to keep a diary or how the drug makes you feel, what and who's shit you ingest, and if you have any bowel movements. It is my understanding that this drug stops those entirely though. The diaries will be sent to the government at the end of the trails as evidence."

This was real now. Shit.

3 Hours later.

As I drove home I stopped in at the store, I saw that there was a stall of the Cophil pills just inside the entrance with several 'pre-packaged meals'. I grabbed a meal, and a pack of pills. The meals were some crunchy muesli looking bars, but had apparently got poop baked in too, which helped save on the other ingredients.

As I stepped out of my car I could almost feel a spring in my step, but as soon as I opened the front door, Lyana was waiting for me looking mad as hell. Her cute button nose was crinkled, and her hair looked somewhat out of place.

"I just had principal Symons on the phone this afternoon explaining to me that you were trailing Cophil for the school. How could you do that? It's SO disgusting!"

"I am sorry darling, I should've spoke with you first, bit it is 10% extra pay, and you know how bad we need it."

That stopped her moaning for a moment.

"Principle Symons didn't tell me that bit... We DO need more cash... Does this mean you will not be eating the food we have already"?

I nodded

"Sorry babe. I did pick up some bars, they're in the car. You would not believe how much cheaper they are than regular food"

"If your going to eat shit, I want you to know, I find it disgusting but it is your choice, and I will not complain about extra cash. Just don't go expecting me to feed you every day."

"It's become public knowledge at work, several girls have offered to bring in food for me already, and some of the students."

She looked at me in a disgusted manner, which to be fair I had told her I would be eating shit. It seemed to go against all normal instincts, but deep down, somewhere in me, I found it fucking hot, the more I thought on it.

"fine, come on in, we can discuss this more over a hot meal."

She beckoned me in

"Dinners in... about an hour, I guess."

Looking at her stomach.

"Have you taken your first dose?"

I nodded my head, as she got herself a wine glass, and started prepping her meal.

"Good, we can get started tonight then."

1 Hour later

Lyana brought her dinner over to the table, it was a beautiful apple crumble pie. However, my plate was still empty, I pouted somewhat.

"Fine, I guess you can have your meal now too, but this really is disgusting, I can't believe were doing this to save money. Seeing as its your first real shit, it has to be mine."

She pulled down her tight black pen skirt, then her pink panties, exposing her rosebud. Her asshole slowly began to distend as a massive brown log began to crackle as it exited her ass.

"This feels to dirty, so disgusting. How did I ever agree to this, it smells too."

Her asshole cut it off.

She handed me my plate, on it was a medium sized, brown, snake like shit. It looked quite enticing, almost like a chocolate soft serve, but outside the cone.

"Thanks babe"

I said, as I took my fork and got a stuck into it. Maybe the drugs had some weird side effect, but I swear the gritty, earthy flavour was so much nicer than I was expecting. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.