All Comments on 'Correcting Annette'

by pixandwords

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
DuPainDuPainover 15 years ago
One hell of a pen!!

Direct, effective, and very sensitive … I loved it from the opening to the close!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gofl Game

I really found thic story very exciting and look forward to more chapters.

DMercatorDMercatorabout 13 years ago
Great Story - Well Told

Marquis de Sade himself couldn't have done better. I don't normally read spanking stories, but this one certainly will make me think twice about that in the future. Great build-up and you really manage to capture the secret, seductive pleasure of the moment.

HarleyFatboy1HarleyFatboy1over 12 years ago
Please, Don't Stop Now!

You have expertly provided a true example of well written erotica.

JonnyfliesJonnyfliesover 11 years ago
Don't stop!

While not a regular reader of discipline stories, I have always preferred to cherish rather than punish. I found this story exciting, well written and extremely arousing. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More, Please!

First class story and very, very sexy. I'd love to read more of your adventures with Annette.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
delightful

What a wonderful arousing story. With each Thwack I got harder and the arousal was first class and I was almost breathless! Thanks.

Please more of their adventures? Perhaps meeting Annette's friends. Or James' friends? Someone from the discipline magazine, perhaps his editor? A family member?

cliptoecliptoealmost 11 years ago
Excellent!

Enjoyed this story tremendously. Please write more!! Would love to explore the scent and the two personalities. Annette's aloofness and Anna-Marie's desires are a wonderful stage for so much more of your beautiful style. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Whew!

I think this is a great story. Makes one feel as if this should be their story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful!

But can we please also have some anal punishment / teasing?

ChinaSorrowChinaSorrowabout 9 years ago
Outstanding

This is one of the hottest caning stories on literotica for sure. I read it a while ago but didn't bookmark it. Now I was happy to rediscover it and I must say that reading it a second time after a while was just as hot as the first time

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Art and the partial explication of the mystery of sex and pain.

By this example of erotic writing, you have set the bar so high that any other author attempting to write hot, authentic, pain/pleasure literature must study your example.

Detail, timing, plotting, denoument are exquisite. The Shakespeare of orgasmic prose?? Thank you for an unmatched erotic journey of the sexual imagination.

BTW: You owe me for a stained pair of VS silk boy shorts.

Oh; does Amazon.com sell canes? :)

Best of luck in any future writing endeavor.

"RaunchyCathy"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Beautifully written and extremely erotic. Well worth the time to read. Just the right length. Continue with more exploration of this typr of relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Beautifully written w/out a lot of "profanity" type words, which usually turn me off as a reader. PLEASE continue..!

roargasmroargasmover 6 years ago
Wow!

Incredibly well written! Would love to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Smashing!!!

I loved the way it started so innocently then slowly grew to a fevered pitch. They both were good artists and people in need , discovering the sensuousness of the human body. But Annette who knew James' secret was glad to introduce her own secret identity where they could share passions of art, desire, and something a little darker.

From art immitating life to life immitating art. A very powerful and intense story,

One I enjoyed reading and will remember as a favorite. I highly recommend it especially to those who share a power exchange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

That was amazing. Beautifully done! Please write more, please...

Beowulf4Beowulf4about 3 years ago
SUPERB

Expertly presented! It is great to read a skilled author. So many, including me, would love to write as skillfully as you. I will keep on writing till I master the written word.

Thanks for a great story, beowul4

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

like the slow seduction, build up to her real desires. part 2 where she brings a friend?

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

Not the genre I typically read, but I've enjoyed all your other submissions so far and thought I would check it out.

I was not disappointed!

And yes, please do continue the story ;->

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpixandwords@pixandwords
We are both turned on by well-written erotica and have found many hot gems here at Literotica. As a result, we decided to post stories of our own, in the hope that we could provide some arousing stimulation for other visitors to this site. We are fortunate to be sexually a...