Correction Match Pt. 03

Story Info
Joy prepares for her detention session.
4.2k words
4.3
10.9k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the day for Joy's "detention" session approached, it became increasingly difficult for her to focus on anything else. Her first Correction Match with Jennifer had been emotionally draining and humiliating, and she had no doubts that detention was going to be worse. It felt so childish for a grown, 41-year old woman to be required to attend "detention" and subjected to humiliating punishments. But Joy kept reminding herself that it was an alternative to prison and that made it all necessary, as unfair as it may be.

More than once, the thought of asking her boyfriend Jeff to help prepare mentally for her ordeals had crossed Joy's mind. But if she came fully clean, what would he think about Joy having been arrested? And what would he think about her hiding from him that she was in the Correction Match program until she was so far along? While Joy ultimately opted against telling Jeff everything because she was afraid of what it could mean for their relationship, she did come up with a plot to try to enlist his unwitting help.

Jeff was a few years older than Joy and, like Joy, divorced. He had two daughters, eleven and thirteen, who he saw every other weekend and one weeknight each week. He'd just celebrated his 20th anniversary as a city firefighter, and when he wasn't working or spending time with his daughters, he occupied himself with a vintage car he'd been restoring. He was an attractive man with a fit physique and a seemingly perpetual five-o-clock shadow.

On Sunday evening, three days before Joy's detention session, she met Jeff for dinner at Giovanni's, a local Italian restaurant. She had to admit to herself that she looked very nice as she pulled on a black dress and gave herself a once over in the mirror before leaving the house. Dinner was really nice, and she even managed not to think about Correction Match for the entire time. When the waiter brought the dessert menu, Joy leaned over and whispered in Jeff's ear.

Come over to my place for dessert.

Jeff grinned and nodded before quickly paying the check. When they arrived at Joy's house, she got right down to business. "Come upstairs -- there's something I want to show you," she said, not even bothering to go through the motions of offering actual dessert. Jeff playfully pinched Joy's bottom as he followed her upstairs. The sex in their relationship had been good, but reasonably vanilla so far. Jeff was therefore slightly surprised when he turned the corner into Joy's bedroom and saw an array of sex toys. There was a pair of leather wrist cuffs, a leather paddle, a bottle of lube, and a black silicon anal plug.

"I was 15 minutes late to meet you at the restaurant earlier," Joy said. "I shouldn't have done that. I want you to punish me for it," Joy finally said, looking directly into Jeff's eyes almost bashfully.

Jeff processed what Joy had just proposed. He wasn't so naïve that he hadn't encountered sexual roleplaying before, although in their relationship to date, Joy hadn't given off a submissive vibe or anything else suggesting she might be into play punishments. Nevertheless, it intrigued him.

"Oh, yes. This could be fun," Jeff responded.

Joy immediately corrected him. "No -- don't make it fun. Give me a punishment. I shouldn't have treated you like that. "Tell me what my punishment is going to be," she implored, her eyes darting over to the butt plug.

One of the things that kept weighing on Joy's mind was the possibility that she'd receive an anal insertion as a punishment during her detention session. She'd vetoed that option for her first Correction Match session, but doubted she'd be able to do so at the detention center. Joy had always been tight and inexperienced there, and feared that whatever they might dole out would be intensely painful and embarrassing.

"Well judging from those supplies, I think you're getting more than a couple of swats on your ass," Jeff commented with a little chuckle.

"All right, then, Joy," he began, feeling his way into the disciplinarian role that he'd unexpectedly been thrust into. "I'm very disappointed that you kept me waiting for 15 minutes at the restaurant. And you're going to get a punishment for it. Take off your dress and bend over the bed," he said, the order coming almost naturally as he walked over to the table and picked up the paddle. He inspected it a little and took a practice swing in the air as Joy peeled off her dress, revealing a black lacy thong and black bra underneath.

"Yes, of course. It was wrong of me to keep you waiting," Joy murmured. Her heart raced as she glanced over her shoulder at Jeff and then walked to the bed, leaning over it, her soft, pale ass sticking out. She had inspected herself carefully earlier to be sure that no marks remained from the spanking Jennifer gave her at the first Correction Match session, and saw none, but couldn't shake an irrational fear that Jeff would discover that she'd been spanked recently and inquire further.

Once Joy's soft ass faced Jeff, he slid a hand between her legs and touched her over the thin fabric of her thong. "Someone needs to be punished for being a bad girl", he remarked as he traced very light circles around the hypersensitive nub of her clit over the thin fabric of the thong.

Joy shuddered and let a slight moan escape her lips. She felt herself getting instantly aroused at Jeff's touch. But this isn't what she needed, Joy thought to herself.

"Ah, no, that feels too good. I don't think I'm going to learn my lesson that way," Joy mumbled, her face pushing down into the bedsheet.

Jeff was a little confused, since he still was under the impression this would be a fun foreplay game, but decided to oblige. He peeled Joy's thong down to reveal her full, bare bottom, and rubbed it with one hand. He was starting to enjoy this and felt himself begging to harden at the roleplay. Just a hint of Joy's tan lines were still visible on her ass.

Yes, you do need to learn a lesson tonight, don't you?

Mmmhm. Yes, Sir. I'm ready to accept my punishment.

Jeff waited no longer, swinging the paddle and letting it crack against Joy's ass, causing her to wriggle and gasp into the sheets.

*CRACK* went the paddle as it landed for a second blow. Joy gasped and struggled to hold still. It felt different from when Jennifer had spanked her; this was more intimate. But it still hurt.

*SMACK* came the next stroke, interrupting Joy's train of thought comparing this spanking to her court-ordered one. Then another and another. Wow, Jeff is strong, Joy thought to herself, although that thought too was soon interrupted by a deep stinging sensation across her entire ass. After the eighth smack, Jeff set the paddle down onto the bed.

All right, Joy thought, collecting herself. It wasn't as severe as she'd likely receive at her detention session, but the spanking wasn't too bad for Jeff's first time. First time with her, at least.

By then, Jeff had started examining the butt plug and lube.

"I can see you aren't going to learn your lesson until Daddy fills up your naughty butt for your misbehavior, are you?"

"No, Sir," Joy obligingly responded, unsure about how she felt about his use of "Daddy".

"Spread your butt apart, then. Go ahead. Use both hands."

Joy obediently but reluctantly reached behind her nearly naked body and spread her cheeks. She felt humiliated and somewhat aroused at the same time. She and Jeff had not yet explored anal sex, and although she'd been naked in front of him many times, it was his first time viewing her tight little hole up close. When she displayed her puckered, sensitive brown bud for Jeff to see, Joy suddenly realized that her moisture was obvious, glistening all over her pussy and leaving a wet trail along her inner thighs. Yet, Joy waited and braced for what was next to come.

Jeff squeezed some lube onto his finger and began rubbing it onto the plug. He then pressed the remaining lube directly onto Joy's waiting opening, sliding his finger inside of her ass up to his first knuckle, and eliciting a high pitched gasp from Joy. After letting his finger warm inside of her tightest hole for a few seconds, he slowly removed it, and then slowly began sliding the lubed plug inside in its place, and as soon as he did, Joy gasped violently. It felt so tight even only an inch or two in, that Joy wondered how she was meant to handle anything more.

"I'm glad you've decided to take responsibility for your bad behavior," Jeff admonished her as he pushed the plug in deeper inside of her tight, untrained hole. The further it went in, the more Joy relaxed and slowly realized that it actually had the potential to feel quite enjoyable.

Once the plug was in, Joy was mercifully able to stop spreading her cheeks. She was lost in her thoughts and taken by surprise when Jeff suddenly grabbed her left wrist, and with his strong grasp, brought it up toward the headboard.

Jeff cuffed one wrist, snaked the cuffs around a post in the headboard, and then cuffed her other wrist. She had some room to maneuver, but her wrists couldn't escape more than 6 inches away from the headboard. With Joy helpless to resist, Jeff unhooked her bra and let it fall to the bed, her 34D breasts spilling out. She felt so exposed and used that she had barely even remembered that she still had some clothing on. At least she had until Jeff stripped the bra off her body.

"I'm not finished spanking you, young lady. Stick your butt up in the air."

Joy's bare nipples felt like they hardened at the sound of "young lady." When Joy wriggled around and thrust her ass up, Jeff began spanking her again with the paddle, plug and all. The feeling was intense and exhilarating as her butt cheeks stung deeply from each stroke, while at the same time experiencing the feeling of intense fullness from the anal plug. When Jeff finally stopped spanking her, he noticed that her pussy, which had hardly even been touched, was red and engorged, dripping copious amounts of arousal down Joy's soft thighs and onto the bedsheets.

Jeff then set the paddle aside and yanked down his pants, releasing his very erect cock. Still cuffed to the bed, Joy thrust her ass up in the air and moaned as Jeff grunted, took a hold of her hips. "Have you learned your lesson, young lady?" Jeff teased, taking two fingers and tracing them along the length of Joy's warm, dripping slit, before sinking his middle finger inside of her pussy to punctuate his question.

"Ahhhh, yes -- yes, I have."

"Nuh-uh. I don't think you'll have learned your lesson until both of your holes are filled all the way," Jeff retorted, before sliding his finger out.

"Stick your ass up more, my misbehaving little slut."

Joy obliged, and Jeff immediately grabbed Joy by her hips and slowly guided himself inside of his naked, bound and plugged girlfriend, claiming his delicious, punished prize.

* * * *

Three days later, on Wednesday morning, Joy reluctantly looked at her reminder notification on the Correction Match app. It had arrived the day before, but she'd put off reading it as long as possible.

This is the 24-hour reminder for your Correction Match detention session. Please pay close attention to the below rules and guidelines.

1) Plan to arrive promptly at 5:00 PM and to depart by 10:00 PM.

2) All personal belongings, including cell phones, must remain in a locker during the duration of your detention session. Please bring your own lock.

3) For the hygiene of yourself and other guests, please shower prior to arrival. For those participants arriving directly from work or who may otherwise need them, locker room facilities including showers are available on site. If you intend to use the locker room facilities, please arrive by 4:30 pm.

4) Due to the nature of the disciplinary methods, please be sure to neatly trim or shave body hair prior to arrival.

5) No drugs, alcohol, or medication other than prescription medication prescribed by your doctor may be consumed within 24 hours of your detention session. This includes over-the-counter painkillers. Please be prepared to provide proof of any prescriptions for medications you are required to take.

6) You may choose to abort the Correction Match Program at this time and have your file returned to the Court for sentencing. However, once a detention session has begun, all participants will be required to complete the session order to maintain the orderly nature of the program.

Joy snickered to herself at the use of "guests" as if it were a spa, but in general there wasn't anything unexpected in the message. She took a long, hot shower in the mid-afternoon and dressed comfortably when she left the house.

The detention location was an old middle school building that had been vacated when a new school was built five years ago or so. A small sign marked the turn into the former school parking lot: "Correction Match Program Headquarters". The sign was so small it could easily be missed. Joy thought to herself that even some of the neighbors may not realize the building's new purpose. Joy slowed down and took a right turn, parking and locking her car before nervously approaching the building a few minutes before 5:00 pm. A woman sat at a folding desk just inside the main entrance and greeted Joy when she walked in.

Hello, are you a program participant?

After Joy forced a half smile and nodded her head, the woman pointed to a scanning device on the table, not unlike a boarding pass scanner at the airport. "Would you please open up your Correction Match app and scan the code for today's session here?" the woman instructed. When Joy obliged, she saw her profile photo and name appear on an iPad in front of the worker, along with a green bar that read:

Detention

Evening Only -- Low-Security

Room 139

"Okay, luckily you're in the low security category, so you don't need to undergo a security processing," the woman told Joy. "You'll just need to empty your pockets and walk through the metal detector," the woman instructed, pointing to a walk-through metal detector that looked like the ones at the courthouse. Joy walked through it without incident, while the woman took a cursory look through Joy's personal items. The woman then took out an index card and wrote "139" on it before handing it to Joy and pointing down the hallway.

"What you're going to do is go down to the women's locker room on the left at the end of the hall. There are bins with program uniforms, which are a top and shorts. You can't miss them -- they're light blue and look like scrubs, and there are shelves with virtually every size. You'll change out of all your clothing and into a uniform. That includes bra and underwear. You won't wear anything underneath. There are also ankle socks with traction treads on the bottom. You'll put on a pair of those, but no shoes. Leave everything else in the locker, although you can keep this card if you want," the woman continued. "You'll then report to room 139 and meet with your counselor for the evening, who will give you further instructions. All sound good?"

Joy nodded as she took the instructions in. It didn't really sound good if she was being honest, but this woman was just doing her job, so Joy decided not to quibble. She headed down to the locker room, where she walked past the shelves with uniforms. There was a size guide taped to the wall. She saw that womens' sizes 6-8 corresponded to medium and took a size medium top and shorts off the shelf. She frowned at the shorts, which appeared very short. They looked like they would barely cover her buttocks, and she suspected that if she were to bend over in them, they'd show the bottom of her cheeks.

Joy found a locker and stood in front of it, peeling off her blouse and bra and replacing it with the uniform top, and then stripping off her athletic pants and panties and pulling up the shorts. She laid her clutch containing keys, phone and makeup case on the top shelf of the locker and closed the door, securing it with her combination lock. Before she finished up in the locker room, a younger woman with wet blond hair approached from the shower area wearing just a towel and carrying a uniform set. She stood in front of a locker three down from Joy's and dropped her towel. She looked to be in her mid-20s and very unhappy to be there.

"Hey there. So are you here for the overnight?"

"Oh, no, I'm supposed to finish by 10:00."

"Oh, the evening session. Lucky. I had one of those a couple of weeks ago. I'm here for the night this time. Second offense and all. Hopefully they'll upgrade my room for being a loyal customer. I'm Jenna."

Joy smiled at the woman's sarcasm and introduced herself, before politely excusing herself from the locker room. She then walked down the hallway and looked for Room 139. It was about 5:15 when she turned the doorknob and opened the door. When she did, her heart sank.

The reason for alarm was that Joy immediately recognized the man sitting at a table in Room 139, and apparently waiting for her arrival. It was Chris Sherman. Chris had been one of her high school students a while back. She opened her mouth as if to speak but the words didn't come out. She felt mortified to see her former student, who she hadn't seen in years, under these circumstances. "Oh, uh -- Ms. Francis," Chris said in greeting. Joy stared down at her toes, ashamed. "Actually, it's Joy Garrison now. Francis is my ex-husband's name," Joy mumbled through her embarrassment.

"Ah," Chris responded. "Well, I'm sorry to hear about the divorce. That must be why I didn't recognize your name when the assignments were handed out and I saw your name in the papers," Chris replied. "They recommend to transfer program members who we know personally to a different counsel," he said, almost apologetically. Although Joy didn't know it, that was a lie. When the counselors met before the evening's detention sessions, they often reviewed the participants' profiles, which included photos, and negotiated over who would take whom on as counselor. Chris had recognized Joy, who he had a major crush on when he'd been in her class years ago, and asked to be assigned to her, promising one of the other counselors the first pick the following week.

"Yeah, I understand," Joy replied. "So, um, what do we do now?"

"Let me make a call and see if someone else is available to switch places," Chris offered. He stepped out of the room and closed the door behind him, returning about two minutes later. "We're checking to see if someone else is available," Chris announced. "So, you can just sit down and we'll wait a few minutes. Sorry, I know this is awkward," he added. Joy sighed and sat down across the table from Chris.

"So you were class of, what was it, 2013? Or 2014?" Joy asked. It felt weird to be making small talk in this kind of setting where she was awaiting a humiliating corporal punishment session. "2014," Chris responded. That made him about 26, Joy thought, doing the math in her head as Chris continued chatting.

Yeah, I moved back here after college. I work in the city clerk's office. This is sort of a side hustle. They opened up these Correction Match jobs to city employees first, so after going through the training, I can pick up shifts when I'm available and earn some cash on the side.

Joy nodded, and then a few moments of silence passed. It was so awkward. "I saw I flashed as "low security" when I arrived," Joy finally said, just attempting random small talk. "What does that mean?"

"Well, they have two security levels for these sessions. Most everyone is low security, but if someone has a charge that's a more violent issue, or if they've been aggressive towards program workers or volunteers, they're put in the higher security tier," he explained. "There aren't really many violent offenders in the program. As you can imagine, they don't let murderers do this program instead of prison," he added with a small laugh. "But they occasionally allow people into the program with minor physical offenses, like simple assault -- the kind of thing you could land in a bar fight or from shoving a cop," he explained. "So those people have to go through a more rigorous screening process; strip search and all," Chris explained. "And they're more likely to be escorted around in restraints."

12