All Comments on 'Correction Match Pt. 03'

by Firmhandluke1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, hopefully he is just setting her up for some really nasty punishments. So far the smooth talker is coming on kind of nice-like. When he gets her in the punishment room he will really go to town on her body. She will be put in some good painful restraints and punished. She will maybe pass out or go into some kind of subspace. There are no safe words her. It would be better if there were instructions for someone to come pick her up after the session as she will probably not be able to walk very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So glad the series is going to continue

Dan_DangerDan_Dangerover 1 year ago

Love this series. Please continue.

cryptic_cravingscryptic_cravingsover 1 year ago

Please don't leave us hanging for too long.

lecturelectureover 1 year ago

Fascinating premise and great writing. You've given yourself plenty of room for an abundancy of chapters, with a limitless number of punishments Please don't keep us waiting too long between them !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Series. How about the next chapter!

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

I understand the value of a cliffhanger ending to a chapter, but they are only useful when the remainder of the story is available.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'm guessing she'll be told to strip by her former pupil?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirmhandluke1@Firmhandluke1
Dipping my toe into the writing space. I love responding to emails and discussing comments and suggestions.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES