All Comments on 'Correctional Lust'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LOL! Boy was this bad!

The hell with the rules? Those rules sent him to prison and her free. So bad I'm STILL laughing.

Venetian_Girl26Venetian_Girl26about 7 years ago
You made my clit hard

Reading this was so hot. You write a good story and your ENDING!? I was so wet by the time I finished this story, just aching to come. Thank you for being a good writer. Now post sequel chapter at some point. Please? I want to see that Italian stud have his way with Sara completely.

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8about 7 years agoAuthor
Venetian_Girl

Thank you for your encouraging feedback. I am happy you enjoyed my latest story and even happier knowing it helped make your clit hard (smile).

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 7 years ago
Five stars... super job!

Meredith this is a great work. Keep going! You write kinky and edgy stories that entertain and this one was no exception! Well done.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 7 years ago
Chapter?

How about another chapter for when he fucks her?

Lee2012Lee2012almost 7 years ago
Nice job

Very knowledgeable of the Corrections departments' goings on. A little quick on the acceptance of lesbianism by Sara, but thrn it had been related that her ex-bf was selfishly ignorant of a woman's needs.

You've got talent and imagination

Lee

koikikoikiover 6 years ago
MeredithEighty8: amazing as always!

I seriously love your writing and this story really got to me as I'd studied criminology and worked briefly as a research assistant to a coordinator in a women's prison. You captured some institutional barriers and characterizations clearly, and I related through my own experience as well. idk if you'd like to exchange emails about that, if it sounds interesting or helpful to developing further narrative, but I have to say I love all your works either way! You're very talented.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous