Correctional Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, bbbut," Sara stuttered.

"Do you understand?" Bren asked again.

Bren spooned behind Sara, her leg draped over Sara's, one hand possessively cupping her breast. After Sara had fallen asleep, Bren quietly got out of bed and went to her own, not wanting the guards to find her in Sara's bed in the morning.

*****

There was no question Bren was experienced; I'm sure having licked many pussies in her day both in and out of prison. That night after dinner, Bren and Sara smoked a little weed before lights out and got into bed. Sara lay there pleasurably high, inhibitions dimmed, wanting sex with Bren more than anything. At ten o'clock, the lights were turned out, and the hall and the other cells became quiet as inmates settled in for the night. Bren found her place between Sara's legs and started kissing and stroking the inside of her thighs being careful not to touch her clit. Sara's pussy muscles tightened around Bren's fingers when she thrust two then three of them inside Sara and began moving them in and out. Sara eventually began to moan and then whimper with pleasure when Bren sucked her clit, licking the shaft along its length and gently using her teeth. Soon Sara felt her orgasm building and then she was cumming in blissful waves, the sexual electricity slither up and down the back of her legs, over her ass and between her legs.

As Sara lay there recovering from her orgasm, Bren pulled herself up onto Sara and started grinding her pussy against Sara's.

They kissed, Sara's tongue slipping into Bren's mouth seeking, exploring as they ground their pussies together. Sara parted Bren's legs and maneuvered between them so that they were able to "scissor" and rub their wet pussies and clits together until Bren's body arched and a long delayed orgasm washed over her.

Bren lay next to Sara panting. Sara spread Bren's legs wide and saw her pussy open like a blossoming flower, its petals warm and moist, her clit swollen and protruding. Inexperience aside, Sara was filled with a desire to please Bren and using her tongue, Sara pushed into Bren's pussy and began to tongue fuck her. Bren's hips started to sway and buck, her thighs quivering against Sara's cheeks. Bren held Sara's mouth pressed between her legs, and closed her eyes as Sara flicked her tongue over Bren's clit, licking and sucking it until she again exploded and helplessly began to shake and cum in Sara's mouth.

The block was dark and quiet, as they lay cuddling in each other's arms, exhausted and sexually satisfied. "Oh, Bren, you mean so much to me, I don't know how I would have gotten through this without you," Sara said in a quiet, whispery voice as Bren lightly stroked her fingers through her long, thick hair.

"Does this make me a lesbian?" Sara asked, the thought suddenly occurring to her.

Bren was quiet for a minute and then answered, "No, honey it don't. I knew I liked girls way back when I was just a girl myself, but you . . . your body has needs, and you're doing what you need to do, and I understand that. When you get out of here, you'll go back to fucking men like this never happened."

Sara took a deep breath and began to talk, "You know, my boyfriend Bobby and I had only just begun having sex a couple of weeks before we were arrested. We met at a party; he was a friend of my best friend's cousin and so hot. Tall, buff, good looking, rough, rude, sexy, unlike anyone I had every met before, but everything I thought I wanted. I was away from home for the first time, just finishing up my freshman year at college and looking forward to spring break. Bobby was almost thirty, working in construction at the time and not shy about letting me know that he liked me, wanted to get with me and what he wanted to do to me. The attentions of a handsome, older man and not some boy from school flattered me.

Soon after we met, he took my virginity in the front seat of his car. We were on our way to a movie, and I was busy giving him head as he drove down the highway toward Bigley, the next town over. I didn't realize we had pulled off the highway until the car stopped and I sat up and looked around. Bobby pulled me to him and we began making out, seriously making out. After about five minutes, he had my sweater and bra off, his hand up my skirt and inside my panties. The side road was quiet, moon lit and deserted, and I sat there practically naked as Bobby got out of the car and walked around to the passenger side and opened the door. He took what remained of my clothes off me and pressed me back onto the passenger seat. I lay there naked as he took his clothes off and I didn't resist when he spread my legs and buried his face between my legs. That was my first experience being "eaten" and he was very, very good at it.

The clearest memory about that night was that it hurt. I think I wanted to do it with him, but when I really saw his cock for the first time huge, engorged, red and angry looking, I was afraid. It looked like it was too big to fit inside me and I told him so. By then, I guess it didn't matter to him what I thought or if I was scared, because he pushed me back onto the seat and forced it inside me anyway, fucking me until he came. When it was over, he told me to stop acting like a baby and then he took me home. When I got home and walked inside, I could feel his cum soaking the crotch of my panties. I was in love."

Bren, kissed Sara on the mouth, letting her tongue glide lightly across her slightly parted lips. "He sounds like a real ass hole," Bren told her.

"He was, in more ways than one, Sara replied. We did it a few more times after that, but it was never any big deal for me. It wasn't until I met you Bren that I realized what it was supposed to be like, how good it could be and that I much preferred it with you than I ever did with him."

The sexual affair between Bren and Sara continued for several weeks, until one night when she was feeling horny, Sara got into Bren's bed. Straddling her thigh Sara began sliding, rubbing her pussy up and down Bren's thigh. Bren uncharacteristically pushed her away. Surprised, Sara looked at her as Bren turned her back and got out of bed.

"Bren? What's wrong? Did I do something? Sara asked the hurt in her voice evident.

"No, you didn't do anything. I just don't want to do this with you anymore. Met someone else I like better, that's all." Sara stared at her in pained disbelief, the tears beginning to brim in her eyes.

"Bren? I don't understand, why?" Sara implored, but Bren said she didn't want to talk about it.

They continued to be cordial to each other, but their sexual intimacies stopped that night. I don't think Sara ever found out the real reason why their relationship had ended so abruptly, and Bren refused to say anything more.

*****

When Sara first came to the Mattingly Women's Reform, she had signed papers acknowledging that she was subject to general and in some situations specific surveillance while an inmate. It was at the time of her breakup with Bren that she found out what surveillance at Mattingly really meant.

Anyone familiar with the Mattingly-Peterson facility or most correctional facilities for that matter knows that CCTV, which includes cell blocks, buildings, warehouses, trailers, bungalows and mobile units, etc., typically covers just about every inch of a facility. Of course, in those areas that were routinely monitored for security, the cameras were visible and obviously placed. More disturbing were the small discretely placed cameras that were used to video unsuspecting persons in supposedly private settings. Sara had heard rumors of the guards recording and watching women in the showers and rest rooms, in the privacy of their cells when they undressed and even of couples having sex during conjugal visits.

If the woman was particularly attractive, it was not uncommon for the guards to make copies of the videos to watch and masturbate to at night in the quiet and privacy of a deserted office. Monitoring the CCTV system for some of the guards was a coveted work assignment. The idea that the guards enjoyed filming, watching, sharing and possibly selling the videos to the guards here and at other facilities went without question.

With a sense of sadness and embarrassment, Sara now understood why some of the guards would make crude comments to her when she passed by them. This rampant surviellance also explained why one or two of the bolder guards had tried to grab her breasts or fondle between her legs if they encountered her when she was alone, they had seen the videos. From then on Sara assumed everything she did was filmed, from the incident in the interview room with the two guards, to what had happened almost every night for several weeks between Bren and her.

*****

Sara came to me angry and upset when she learned about the widespread invasiveness of the videos. I lied and told her I was so used to the omnipresent CCTV system being there that I had forgotten about it. The truth is I hadn't told her about the cameras because I didn't see any need. I mean, Sara wasn't the type to challenge institutional expectations, so what would there be to video? Her obeying to the letter Mattingly prison rules and regulations? The thought of her having lesbian sex with her cellmate, and it being captured on video never occurred to me.

I was furious when I first found out that Sara had been with that lesbian Bren. I had seen the CCTV videos several times, and I was irrationally angry with her and jealous that I had not been the one making love to her. After seeing the video, I had pulled Bren, her cellmate aside and told her to stay away from Sara or I would see to it she was transferred to another less accomodating facility and make the next few years of her sentence hard ones.

I couldn't seem to stop viewing the video. I would cringe with envy when Bren would eagerly suckle Sara's tits, and my cock would twitch when Sara involuntarily made that mewling kittenish sound that excited me and got me painfully hard. I screened the video several times in the privacy of my office and each time would become extremely arouse and at the same time angry when Sara would reach down and run her fingers between Bren's legs.

*****

I had gotten Sara a work assignment in the facilities library. I could see how much she enjoyed the job and that she willingly and often would stay past her scheduled work hours to catalogue books and other materials. Because of her good attitude, her prior background in library science and her obvious enjoyment and enthusiasm, the Warden allowed her to set her hours and library related projects pretty much.

It was very easy for me to become distracted at the sight of a desirable woman and from the beginning, my dick seemed to have a mind of its own. What happened next I truthfully had not planned until I saw her working by herself one afternoon.

I was on my late morning rounds before lunch when as I walked through the library I saw Sara at the far end of one of the stacks cataloguing. I silently watched her; just the thought of one day being able to slide into Sara's sweet, tight, pussy was enough to make me lose my focus.

She was in the stacks working, unable to hear my approach due to the bright pink earbuds in her ears. I touched her arm and startled she turned around and seeing that it was me, relaxed and took a deep breath.

"Oh my God Frank, you scared me. . . what are you doing here?"

"Just making my rounds," I countered glancing about making sure we were alone and wouldn't be disturbed.

"Well, I'm just doing a little research for Warden Majors' meeting on Friday, nothing terribly exciting," she said her eyes bright and trusting, a smile playing across her full sensual mouth.

Forgetting about the cameras, I impulsively bent forward, lifted her mouth and kissed her on the lips. I felt her stiffen and begin to pull away, but I tightened my hold and pushed her back against the tall stack of books.

"Frank? Frank . . . what are you doing?" She asked, confusion and apprehension suddenly shadowing across her face.

I reached out and yanked at the bodice of her jumper, opening it, exposing the braless white beauty of her breasts. Letting my fingers trace the outline of her nipples I watched as they began to swell and harden, protruding out from her darkening areolas.

"Frank, don't," she protested as I lowered my mouth and began sucking and feathering my tongue across her pebble hard nipple.

"Frank, stop! Stop," she demanded trying to strike out and push me away. Pissed-off that she would try to fight with me, without thinking I nipped her breast harder than I had intended and she froze.

I looked into her beautiful green eyes that just moments before had been happy to see me, but now brimmed with unshed tears and submission.

"I want you to suck me, Sara," I said in a choked, tight-throated voice, as I placed my hand on her shoulder and encouraged her to her knees.

"Why Frank? Why are you doing this to me?" she asked.

We stood there in the dimly lit book aisle, "I've been thinking about you sucking my dick for a long time Sara. You're going to do this; you're going to do whatever I tell you to do."

With her kneeling between my legs, I opened my trousers and slowly pressed my swollen cock between her soft pink lips and into her warm, moist mouth. After a few thrusts, I told her to take my cock in her hand, and she raised her hand, encircled my cock and reluctantly started jerking it from its base to its tip. She tightened her hand and began to stroke harder forcing pre-cum to leak from the pulsing opening at the tip of my cock.

"Arrghhhh, put it in your mouth! Suck me!" I almost shouted.

Before she slipped my throbbing cock back into her mouth, Sara let her tongue flick across the tip of my cockhead licking away a large bead of pre-cum that had formed. I groaned when she sucked my cock into her warm, tight mouth. With all of her inexperience, she surprised me when she took my cock down her throat so deep I had to close my eyes and savor the pleasant sensations of tightness and pressure that made my swollen balls churn with the need to explode.

"Oh God, Oh fucking God," I whimpered and almost came when I felt her teeth tease the length of my cock. Wrapping my hands in her hair, I held her head in position and began throat fucking her. Like the animal I had become in that moment, I grunted with self-satisfaction knowing she could feel the hard jerk of my balls and cock as I started spurting cum down her throat.

I withdrew my cock, but immediately slid it back into her beckoning mouth in spite of my pleasantly aching balls. I held her face and unhurriedly stroked in and out as I used her mouth to clean myself. With each stroke, my cock would drag over her tongue and against the wet, warm, velvety surface her mouth created. Sara cleaned my cock of spent cum, making me groan obscenely and hold her face tighter. At one point I could feel myself beginning to swell and knew if I continued, I'd end up mouth-fucking her again. I pushed in deeper and harder until she had cleaned and thoroughly drained my balls, leaving me weak-kneed and breathless.

"Oh fuck, yes baby that's what your daddy likes. You know how to clean daddy's cock, don't you baby girl?"

I slowly pulled my still sensitive cock from her mouth and watched her rise, lift the hem of her faded cotton jumper, and wipe her lips of errant cum. After stuffing my cock back into my uniform trousers, I bent and kissed her lightly on the mouth, "you'd better get back to your cellblock," I told her before I turned and walked out of the Library to continue my rounds.

That's how it began. I couldn't get enough of her and though I hadn't fucked her yet, to hell with rules, regulations, policies and consequences . . . I knew that I would . . . soon.

12