Corrections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This sounds more like a return of our fantasy game. "Of course, Ma'am."

"Remember," she continues, "that once you sign up to be our bitch, there's no turning back—if you disappoint us, we'll abandon you to Bubba and his friends. To make sure that you keep your promise, you must consent to me using a dildo on you right now—I'll take photos that leave my identity obscured by clearly show you sucking a strap-on and then taking it up your ass."

At last, we're getting back to the fantasy game. As she speaks, she walks in front of me, showing me that she's removed her trousers and boots, and is wearing nylons (part of my fetish) and a strap-on. But the dildo in question is significantly larger than any we've ever used before. Gulp!

"Ma'am, that's a very large shaft you have there. Even if I don't choke on it, you could seriously damage my ass that way."

"Well, boy, you'll just have to trust me, won't you?" She coos, sweetly. "You can either take this right now or risk having Bubba take your cherry tomorrow—and he'll be much more painful, I guarantee you. So, what's it going to be? If you want our protection, you have to spell it out right now, stating clearly what you want into this video, so no one can ever accuse us of forcible sodomy. Are you ready?"

"Yes, ma'am, I guess I have no choice."

"You're darn right. Now, when the red light comes on, look into the camera and state your name and social security number, then beg to be shafted in both openings."

I announce my name and number, then add, "Please put your big shaft into my mouth and fuck me until you're ready to do the same thing to my ass. I want that big cock to fill me at both ends,"

After the light goes out, Officer Smith steps forward, tells me to open wide, and slides her strap-on into my mouth, ordering me to "suck my cock, boy." (She softens the command with a giggle—"I've always wanted to say that to a guy.") I eagerly oblige, and she is actually very gentle, withdrawing periodically so that I can breathe around the massive dildo. She never pushes it in too far, although she remarks that, in future, I will have to learn how to "deep throat" for her and her friends. For several minutes, she films me eagerly swallowing her rod, apparently voluntarily, with the camera so close to my face that neither her uniform nor my wrist bonds are visible.

Eventually, she pulls out, stroking my face gently with her hands and complimenting me on how well I have performed. I watch as she strolls around behind me. Soon, I can no longer see her, but I feel her hands untying my genitals and withdrawing the plug still embedded in my rear. I feel incredibly vulnerable and helpless. There is a pause, during which she announces that she is lubricating her cock so that it will go in easily.

Next, I feel her hands separating my nether cheeks, and a large, blunt object makes contact with my crinkled opening.

"Relax." She says on a breathy voice, enjoying her commanding position. "This is what you've always wanted, isn't it? Well, be careful what you wish for. Just remember how often women have taken your cock up their butts; you know that I'll be as gentle as you were with me. Try to push out as if you're taking a crap—that will loosen your muscles to let me in more easily."

At first, I'm not sure whether this is a good idea. It hurts, but Officer Smith is very considerate and gentle, working the dildo—which feels huge—into my ass a fraction of an inch at a time, frequently withdrawing partway or pausing to let me adjust to its girth. Eventually, I feel her nylon-wrapped thighs push flush against my butt, and know that she is all the way in.

A moment later, she lies down on top of my immobilized body, pressing her beautiful breasts against my back. She runs her hands all over my helpless body, fondling me, and whispers in my ear: "I've got you now. You're my bitch, as I said, and I'm going to ream you thoroughly. And remember—unlike your penis, mine won't get tired and wilt! By the time I'm done with you, you'll be begging for relief."

Well, she definitely screws me—over and over and over again her plastic invader withdraws almost all the way out of my rectum, only to surge forward again. Quickly, however, I adjust to the sensation and feel the ultimate experience of submission—with a considerate if dominant partner invading my most private, vulnerable entrance. A large shaft occupies my body but never stops thrusting, pushing, pumping, and completely controlling me. This is sex unlike anything I've ever experienced, with my body as the defenseless object rather than the controlling subject of the verb "to fuck." I have no idea what it would feel like to be a woman receiving a man's cock inside her body, but surely this is a close approximation of that sensation. I know that I will be walking bowlegged the next day, but it's well worth it. In seconds, I'm begging her . . .

"Please, fuck me harder, fuck me deeper, Ma'am. Make me your toy, your slut, your ass whore. I'll do anything you want, only please, don't stop fucking me!" In response, she only chuckles deep in her throat and redoubles her efforts.

On she goes, mastering (mistressing?) me completely. Eventually, she takes pity and reaches around my waist, fondling my rigid cock and balls while she continues to pound into me. Sensing that I'm on the edge, she commands me to come as she thrusts even harder into my helpless form. That order is the last thing necessary for me to orgasm, while Officer Smith stops pumping and shivers against me, apparently achieving her own climax.

When we both catch our breath, she pulls out of me so forcefully that my body gives an involuntary popping sound, which only makes her laugh. Then she unties me, allows me to shower quickly while she carefully washes off the butt plug, dildo and harness, and then sends me to bed as her conquered sex toy.

A few hours later, we awake, and caresses soon turn to gentle love-making of the "normal" variety. She lets me roll her onto her back and even swallows my cock, briefly, to prepare me for the main event. After I press her thighs apart and we establish a rhythm, the lady, no longer sounding like Officer Smith, asks me whether I enjoyed being her sex prisoner. My response is immediate:

"Can we do that again, please? Real soon?"

The response is just a throaty giggle: "We'll see. But only if you behave, inmate." I could learn to enjoy this fantasy of imprisonment. The problem with that is, being her prison bitch would only encourage me to misbehave in hopes of further "corrections."

12