Corrective Measures

Story Info
Punishment is incurred for a breach of prison rules.
827 words
3.1
9.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the middle of the night, i woke up, hard inside the cage, the feeling of pleasure and sexual arousal mixed with a feeling of anticipation, knowing that punishment would await. The arousal, against the rules of the prison, had been recorded by sensors, so there would be no escaping the consequences, and with enough added demerit points i could be called into the prison governess's office...

...surprisingly there seemed to be another reason.

"So", the red-haired prison governess said, warmly with a voice that seemed to convey sympathy, looking through some papers on her desk, "It turns out that you were wrongly convicted..."

"Yes, Governess, i was" i said, hopes for freedom bubbling up. "So, how seen will I be free?"

"Ssshhh...." she said, tapping her fingernails, "Not. So. Fast. As the governess of the prison, it would be irresponsible of me to not ensure that all inmates are corrected for any and all infractions. No matter what has led them here. This is a place of punishment, not for pleasure. Every prisoner is locked in a chastity cage to ensure a humane prison, and as a humane governess, i permit occasional arousal within the cage, but not in such an excess that might suggest you are enjoying the imprisonment. Electronic records indicate that you exceeded that quota, so I must now decide upon your punishment."

i felt embarrassed at notice that this reprimand had led to an erection in the cage in response, the detection of which was indicated on one of the screens.

"hmmmm..." she said, smirking "how appalling, you seem to have a complete lack of self-control. So, do you think that I should sign your release papers to leave the prison?"

i was unsure of how to answer as my hopes dwindled inside me.

"Answer me!" she said

"Yes, i think so" i said "as i've been unjustly convicted, i shouldn't be here in the first place."

She had walked behind me, and gently ran her fingers along some of the shackles binding me to the chair, laughing gently at my response. "Noooooo.... you will most definitely not be being released. Punishments here are at my complete discretion. A simple caning, while the usual penalty for such breaches, will not do."

The governess leaned forward, whispering into my ear "you will be made an example of. Imagine you, a mere inmate, now a criminal for breaching the rules of my prison, aroused in my presence while being reprimanded, being released into society. It will not do. And it appears to be continuing even now!"

For a few moments, i was left alone, contemplating what this might possibly mean, as she had left the room but soon I heard the echoing clack of her boots as she returned.

She smiled, handing me a piece of paper. "Sign this. I have decided to show some mercy. I will not enforce castration, or even permanent chastity as a condition of parole. You are still in a lot of trouble, however. Thankfully, I will ensure you that you are well-punished, but it requires you to sign this acknowledgement form."

After i signed, she returned to her seat on the opposite side of the table "Thankyou for your co-operation. Now i must confirm some things. Prisoner 744655, you

acknowledge that you have flagrantly breached prison rules, and therefore do you confirm acceptance of the punishment that I will impose upon you."

"Yes, Governess"

"Good. Although the circumstances that brought you here, of a wrongful conviction are unfair, for the purposes of prison discipline this only makes it better to illustrate how important the rules are. Your sentence has been extended by a further 6 months, minimum. Further breaches, of course, will lead to a period of community service while in chastity upon release from prison. You will be caned, not just once, but daily, 60 strokes each day for a total of at least 10000 strokes of the cane."

My eyes widened, in shock... feeling the scrutiny of her eyes on mine, i felt a sense of complete loss of power, at the thought of the extreme punishment that lay in my future.

"Although this might seem very extreme, it is necessary to put you in your place, and make me confident you have been sufficiently punished to be returned safely to society at the end of the sentence. You will have no privileges during this time, and to further encourage you to learn humility I will ensure that you are assigned chores. You will be cleaning the floors, and the bathrooms and toilets, on your hands and knees, with a toothbrush for all other waking hours in this facility."

The prison governess paused, smiling with delight at the thought of justice being served. "Now you may thank me for being firm, but fair, in giving punishments."

While i thanked her, she prepared the cane and i thought of the difficult and painful times that lay ahead.