Ms Tara's Academy For Sub Males 01

Story Info
01 Ms Tara Checks Up On Her Academy.
3.8k words
12.8k
19

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Todayshiddenobsession February 3, 2023

Synopsis:

This story is FemDom cuckold tale based on inspiration I received from Ms. Tara, when I shared with her, another story regarding cuckold training called "Cuckold Clinic" by TomWard.

Ms. Tara is a real-life wife in a female led relationship. I met her through a blog site, and she has graciously allowed me to use her pen name in my story.

Thank You to both Ms. Tara and TomWard for this inspiration.

From the title I'm sure you can get the direction for this story but there are also areas that focus on the Mistress wives learning to take control and Academy staff.

This story is pure FANTASY!

Relationships in real life between people should always be consensual.

This is only my second attempt at erotic fiction. I will try to employ the constructive criticism of the commenters from my first story to make this one better.

Ch01 Ms Tara Checks Up On Her Academy

Leaving the boardroom of one of her manufacturing companies Ms. Tara walks through the hallway towards the foyer. Her black 3" heels with an ankle strap and golden teardrop bangle at the back, clicking on the tile floor with every step. Hard to see unless you are looking, is her ankle bracelet advertising to those who know it's meaning, that she is a hot wife, free to have sex with anyone of her choosing. She feels the eyes of those around her looking at her magnificence. She is proud of who she has become. Her public and private empires have made her comfortable and confident.

Her wardrobe today consists of a dark blue skirt that falls an inch or so below her stocking tops, accentuating her hips, ass and legs as she walks. A pastel blue blouse partially covered by a matching blue jacket fills out her visual appearance. Her shiny brunette hair, if it were free, would be long enough to hang below her shoulders, but it is pulled back into a smart business friendly ponytail, accentuating her appearance of authority and power. With her hair pulled back, it emphasises her beautiful face and her piercing blue eyes that draw men's attention from across the room.

To anyone looking, she is the model of a conservative businesswoman. The men and women on her board of directors, recognise her as a sharp, no fuss, successful businesswoman who has made her own fortune through shrewd deals and wise investments.

She is a tough but fair employer, who expects the best. She respects and rewards those who work hard generously.

What they do not see is what is underneath that conservative suit. The expensive lingerie she wears beneath makes her feel sexy to her core.

With a black leather combination brief case and laptop bag over her shoulder, she stops to say goodbye to the receptionist. She comments to her that she looks radiant today. Then proceeds to ask her how life at home has been lately.

Answering her query, the receptionist replies, "absolutely perfect! My husband is a new man since he returned from the Academy." Ms. Tara smiles, touches her on the shoulder as she tells her, she is happy for her and to embrace her new authority. Turning, she heads towards the door, the sound of her shoes announcing her presence.

The receptionist knows a little more about the other side of Ms. Tara than most people who work here because she is one of the wives who has taken advantage of Ms. Tara's husband retraining programs.

With everything running well at home and the freedom to take a few days away from her main companies, Ms. Tara decides to visit and check up on operations at her husband retraining Academy today.

Climbing into her black Mercedes AMG GT coup, she sets out to the Academy campus, looking forward to catching up with her capable staff and seeing the various programs in action.

She always enjoys watching the instructors work their magic on the men brought to the Academy by their wives for retraining. Seeing a submissive man change from an arrogant spouse to an obedient husband, who lives only to serve his dominant wife, is very gratifying. Watching the wives grow into strong confident leaders in their relationships and knowing the pleasure that awaits them in a truly female led relationship is a joy.

The drive is uneventful, allowing her time to think about her life and how much she loves where she is. A successful, strong, dominant woman who has the resources to help and mentor men and women into successful femdom relationships. Her Academy has been just the right place to save faltering marriages, that may otherwise have ended in messy breakups.

Pulling into the car park of the Academy, she looks up to see the large sign that bears her name on the wall above the door. Some told her she should not be so brazen as to advertise what she is attempting here, but for her, it is something she is very proud of. There are plenty of couples looking for ways to spice up and potentially reclaim the love and passion they once knew. When two people discover who they are and where they belong in relationship to each other, even under tough circumstances, the love returns even if the rest of society cannot see or understand it. The number of wives, and in some cases husbands who have walked through these doors and asked if the Academy can help educate their partners has shown her instinct, not to hide what they do here are correct.

'Ms. Tara's Femdom Academy. A place for strong wives and their husbands to learn to succeed.' was conceived as an idea she got from a story she read one time about a wife who sent her husband for Cuckold training.

Over the years, many women have approached her to see how she has trained the males in her household. This led her to see a need for this type of facility.

Although it started out as just a pet project for her, it has grown into one of her most successful companies. It's success just proves to her that there are many couples out there who want a truly Female Led relationship but have little idea how to achieve it successfully.

The concept is simple, train naturally submissive men to listen and obey any females in their lives and train naturally dominant women how to take charge of any male in their care without the power struggles usually bound up in societies idea of what men and women are supposed to become.

While the end results are different for every couple, the basics are the same. Submissive men are designed to serve females and dominant females are predestined to manage and lead their males. It is for this reason that there are programs for both the men and the women at the Academy.

Some women are more physically demanding, perhaps considered sadistic. Some men are equally Masochistic.

Most however, just want to learn from clear examples relating to who is in charge and who follows. Successful graduates find it is best for all parties when each person knows their place in the relationship.

While not all females are Dominant and not all males are submissive, Ms. Tara decided to focus her Academy on what works in her life. She leaves Male led relationships with submissive females to others.

Mismatched sadists, masochists or even more moderate dominant and submissive couples are never ideal. This may be part of the reasons some marriages fail to survive.

It is therefore, always beneficial to mentor adolescent males and females to recognise their true nature as young adults. In that way they know who they are before they are ready for a serious relationship. Ms. Tara and her staff are currently working to develop some nonsexual training materials that will introduce high school seniors to concepts that should help them understand their strengths and weaknesses in relationships. It will be designed to break the stereotype of societies concept of what has been for a very long time a patriarchal view of men and women. It is however not about flipping all of society to the ideas of female superiority across the board. The goal is to allow young people to understand themselves and flourish in a healthy, harmonious relationships built on their personality strengths whether dominant, submissive or neutral.

Walking up the steps to the facility, she smiles to herself and thinks, 'this all started with her own cuckold husband. He required lots of conditioning to break his societal idea of who he should be as a man, so he could accept his true nature. She recognized his desire to serve her and his confusion about his role as her husband. She felt it her obligation, as the woman he fell in love with, who also loves him back unconditionally, to help him realize his need and then fulfill that hidden desire to serve her and any other woman she desires him to.'

By her design all the staff at the Academy are female, except for the few males she employs to help the wives release their hidden sexual libido.

The school warden, Dianne, meets her at the door with enthusiasm an says, "Welcome Tara, it has been a while since you checked in on us".

Ms. Tara thinks to herself, 'It has been a while. It seems much easier to leave this operation to run itself knowing it is staffed by responsible, well trained, dominant women than it is to leave unattended, some of her other companies who have mostly male executives.'

Ms. Tara replies, "hello Dianne, I wanted to check in and look around at how things are going. I trust you and the other girls have everything under control. I saw from the financials you sent over a few weeks ago that enrollment is up for both men and women."

As they greet each other and walk down the corridor towards one of the training wings, Ms. Tara cannot help noticing how sexy Dianne looks today. Dianne is dressed smartly in a short, tight, sexy skirt that reveals her stocking tops with some of her garter snaps. The tightness of her skirt emphasises deliciously, her ample hips and full ass. Complimenting this look is a pink blouse open to three buttons from the top revealing the ample cleavage of her beautiful 38D breasts. The edges of her lacy pink bra just visible at her blouses opening.

This outfit might be too risqué for normal business attire, but this is an Academy designed to titillate as it teaches men and women about different sexual ideas. Ms. Tara thinks to herself, 'Dianne is a very competent director. Her creativity in managing this operation is part of its success. She is also a beautiful, sexy lady. Ms. Tara remembers that it has been a long time since she has experienced an intimate rendezvous with another smart, sexy woman. In a different context she would enjoy making love to a woman like Dianne. But as her employer it would be inappropriate to try to seduce Dianne into a sexual encounter.'

Bringing her back to the present, Dianne says, "Yes things are going very well. So well in fact, we may need to talk about bringing on some more training staff and equipment.

Ms. Tara replies, "we can discuss that at our budget meetings soon. As to the equipment, I may have a very useful new apparatus that Gerry my handyman created for my cuckold husband. I will send him over with it for you to assess if you think we can use it in your training curriculum. I know I really enjoyed using it on cucky a few weeks ago."

Dianne smiles and tells her, "I heard you had some fun playing with your cuck.

Looking directly to Ms. Tara Dianne asks, "when Gerry brings over the equipment, would you mind if I played with him while he is here? I love teasing him because he is so responsive to a woman's influence. Last time he was here, adjusting some things in the discipline lab, I quietly came up behind him and thwacked his balls with my fingers, as I called out, HEY Gerry! It startled the shit out of him. I told him how cute he'd look strapped to the bench, so he could be paddled and pegged with his caged cock pulled back where I could fondle it. Tara, I thought he was going to turn crimson. He stumbled over his words and told me I'd need to ask his Mistress if that would be ok. It was very amusing."

Ms. Tara replies laughing, "oh, I definitely do not mind at all. I'll tell him any time he is here and I'm not around, you have full control of him. That should be a rule for him anyway. I don't want him out in public too long without female supervision."

"Do you want to keep him for a couple of days? Maybe over a weekend? He is one of my best pussy and ass worshippers. His tongue is amazing. He will tell you it's because of his troubleshooting skills. He says he's able to quickly assess when a woman's needs change, and he can adapt immediately. I don't know if that's why, but he is very good. Plus he will do anything you tell him to I'm sure. He is just happy to be around any woman with a sex drive who wants to use him."

Dianne thanks her and accepts the offer to use Gerry over a weekend. Dianne also plans on exercising her new assigned authority to have some fun with Gerry next time he's at the Academy as well.

Then refocusing on her job again she says, "By the way I got a call from a woman you apparently met at the club that week. She has enrolled her husband for the full program and enrolled herself in the wives' portion as well."

"Yes, she approached me while I was at the club with cucky and one of my lovers that night. She asked how I trained my husband to be such an obedient cuckold, even in uncomfortable public situations. She told me, her husband, although clearly a natural submissive, was giving her some attitude while she was trying to break his learned gender role," Ms. Tara explained.

"I can see what she meant. When she brought him in, he was quite belligerent. I truly think he was just a little scared of the unknown and he thought his wife was just being cruel by making him come. We calmed him down and explained we were only trying to help make their marriage better for both of them. We helped his wife put on his chastity trainer; you know the one with the shock ring. When he saw how pleased and excited she got locking it in place, his attitude changed and he apologised to her and said he would try to behave and learn what he will be taught. He even voluntarily presented himself so she could collar him. I think he really wants to make her happy with his submission. It will take a few weeks, but he should fall in line." Dianne recalled.

Ms. Tara asked, "where is he now? I'd like to see him."

"He is in isolation room C. We have him gagged and bound in a hard back chair. We are running some conditioning videos." Dianne replied.

"OK, I won't interrupt your process. At some point we should introduce black male on white female porn to his training, so he gets used to the idea. His wife expressed to me an interest in taking a black lover at some point," Ms. Tara added.

Dianne spoke as she jotted down some notes in the tablet she was carrying, "Yes, she expressed that in the enrollment questionnaire. That sounds good. I'll make sure his trainer has added that to his curriculum. He will still be one on one with her for at least a week or two."

Just as they are finishing up, a tall, strong woman wearing a pair of tight black leather pants and matching crop top that reveals her belly button jewelry, comes out of a classroom. She is carrying a short riding crop and is followed by 6 naked males all wearing only a steel chastity cage and slave collar. Each collar was affixed with a metal tag listing their serial number. Taking a lesson from the military the collar's tags carry important information about the submissive, like military dog tags do.

As each one passes her in the doorway, she gives them a light but firm swat on their naked buttocks with the crop. In turn each speaks out loud and clear, "thank you miss for your attention."

They line up against the wall awaiting their instructor's direction. She walks past each one using her crop to smack their cocks through the cage. She is speaking to each one as she does this. Ms. Tara and Dianne cannot hear what she is saying. They look at each other, smile and walk towards the group.

As the instructor and the subs see these two dominant women approach, instinctively each male places his hands behind his head and moves his legs shoulder width apart.

As Ms. Tara and Dianne reach the group, the instructor nods and smiles, anticipating what is about to happen.

As if inspecting the troops, the two women walk down the row and freely grope or fondle various parts of the males' bodies. As is expected for submissive males who have been learning their role in the world, none of them made any fuss at being touched. Stopping at one short male with an exceptionally small penis Ms. Tara reaches out and grabs it through the cage. She gives it a little shake and speaks directly to him, "not very big down there, are you? Did you think that this little pee pee would ever be enough to satisfy any woman?"

Looking to the instructor for direction, she gives him permission to speak.

In a low tone he looks to the floor and answers, "No Mistress, I have learned that my wife needs much larger cocks than my little penis to find pleasure from a man."

"Did she send you here to learn your place?" Dianne asks.

Still looking to the floor afraid to look these superior women in the eyes, he replies, "Yes Mistress. She said I must learn to be a proper cuckold husband, so I can better serve her and her lovers."

"How is he coming along Sharon," Dianne asks looking at the instructor.

"He is learning. There is still some time left in his training to learn to be a proper cuckold." Turning to speak directly to him she speaks harshly, "slut! Have you not learned your manners when in the presence of a superior woman who is speaking to you? On your knees and offer yourself to your superiors!"

Immediately he dropped to his knees and folds himself against the floor. His face to the floor and speaking loud and clear says, "Mistresses, please forgive my offence to you. May I offer myself into your service Mistresses? Perhaps a massage or the honour of licking your pussy or ass to an orgasm?"

As the three women laugh, Ms. Tara pulls him up by the leash ring on his collar to look directly into his eyes and says, "No you may not serve us. You have not earned that privilege. Perhaps it would be better to learn the lessons Miss Sharon is teaching, so she does not need to remind you. Who do you think will be around to remind you when you are sent back to serve your Mistress wife. I would not want to see you back here for a refresher course if you were not pleasing her. The refresher courses are much tougher to pass."

He quietly replies, "No Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

Moving to the next male, a tall but slightly overweight specimen, Dianne tweaks his nipple, causing him to wince and speaks, "what about you? Do you think you are worthy to serve a woman, especially your superior wife?"

He remains standing because Dianne is still twisting his nipple. He quickly and quietly responds. "No Mistress, my wife sent me to learn to properly serve her and I still have much to learn as her submissive husband."

"I'm curious, why you used the term submissive and not cuckold when referring to yourself. Do you think your cock is adequate for her to receive proper pleasure?" Ms. Tara asks.

"Mistress, my wife told me she would not cuckold me as long as I provided her with the pleasure she needs and deserves. I am here because I want to learn how to serve her properly" Was his reply.

"I see, you are a very lucky husband then aren't you." At this point she grabs his caged cock and examines it adding, "well you have a large enough cock to make a go of it. I bet you cum to quickly to please her properly though. Are you a premature ejaculator?" Not waiting for an answer, she continues, "I suggest you pay attention and learn how to use this cock of hers for her pleasure and not your own." Looking to Dianne, Ms. Tara adds, "make sure you enroll him into a course for technique and orgasm control, so he does not pop off too early when his wife wants him to fuck her and that he has the proper skill in stimulating her GSpot with this tool she owns."

12