Corrective Measures: Saturday

Story Info
Rachel shows her mother that she is in complete control.
3.9k words
4.44
15.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As bad as I slept two nights ago, was as good as I slept Friday night. The last thing I remember was it was about 9:30 pm and Rachel was still out with Mary. I fell asleep shortly afterwards and never heard Rachel come in. I woke up Saturday morning to the smell of bacon and brewing coffee.

I got out of bed and made my way downstairs to find Rachel preparing a very nice breakfast.

"Good morning sweetheart," Rachel said to me with a big smile. She walked over and gave me a kiss and a hug. "You were sleeping so peacefully last night when I got home, I didn't want to wake you."

"Yeah, I was out. I guess all the worry during the week caught up with me."

"Yes dear, but now that the presentation is over, you should be able to relax. Now go sit down and I will make you a plate."

I started to walk to the table and Rachel stopped me. "How come your penis isn't hard? You have been hard every morning. Did you masturbate?

"No dear, I haven't touch it. It's just not hard this morning." To be honest, I was surprised it wasn't hard also. Maybe my cock was exhausted too and that's why I slept so well.

"Come here," Rachel demanded as she curled her index finger. I walked over and she grabbed my cock for the first time with her hand in over a week. It felt so good! She gave it a few strokes and I immediately got hard. She let go as it grew to full salute. "There, that's better. Now you can sit down."

I went and sat down at the table with my new hard on, as Rachel brought me over my coffee and breakfast.

"What do I owe this nice breakfast too," I asked my wife.

She told me it was for being such a wonderful husband and opening up my mind and feelings. For understanding that this program is improving our marriage and making me a better person. I thanked her but said that all I feel like is this program is opening me up to is embaressment and humiliation.

"No honey, those are simply tools, that I as your wife use. Any man who is willing to allow himself to be exposed physically will allow himself to be exposed emotionally."

Whatever my wife was saying didn't make a hell of a lot of sense to me, but it didn't matter right now. I had other things to think about.

I changed the subject and asked how her dinner with Mary went? She laughed and told me I should be happy that she is my wife and not Mary. Apparently Mary has really embraced the program and is using the 'Fast Track' portion of the system. Not only has Mary taken away Dave's phone privaleges, she has forbidden him from leaving the house for two weeks except to go to work.

I reiterated to Rachel I wasn't surprised. Then I asked if that meant Dave won't be coming tomorrow? Rachel wasn't sure but told me I shouldn't count on Dave being here. I didn't know if I was happy to hear that or not? On one hand it, would take some of the attention off me having him here, but on the other hand, it would be awkward being naked in front of him.

As much as I wanted to speak with her about Sunday, the more pressing issue for me was her mother coming over tonight.

"Rachel, how much of what's going on does your mom know about?"

Rachel continued to eat as she spoke, "Don't worry, mother knows all about the program and what we have been doing over the last 9 months or so. She has never said anything because I told her it was something we needed to work through and I didn't need her butting in."

"So, she knows that I will be naked when she gets here?"

"Oh yes, she is totally aware." Rachel said calmly.

"I can't believe your mom has not said anything all these months. After all, she doesn't like me very much."

Rachel suddenly had a surprised look on her face. "That's not true at all! Mother likes you very much!"

"Rachel, when we were going through our problems, she went on Facebook and was giving out your phone number to your ex-boyfriends."

"You're exaggerating! She only did that once...... okay, maybe twice. But she is very happy that we are doing well now."

As we ate Rachel told me she had a bunch of errands to run before tommorow's barbacue and she was going to leave me to preparing dinner for tonight. After listening to her talk about how wonderful tommorow was going to be, I finally said to her, "Do you have any idea how tommorow is going to change the dynamic for me at work?"

Rachel looked at me and simply said, "sweetheart, that's the whole idea."

Once breakfast was finished Rachel got ready to leave to run her 'errands.' Which consisted of getting her hair and nails done. She left me to clean up the kitchen and food prep.

Being alone in the house for most of the morning was rather relaxing. At this point I was very comfortable being naked in the house and without Rachel home, I wasn't worried about getting in trouble. I was sure I had plenty of trouble coming my way later, when Rachel's mother Gladys arrived. Despite what Rachel said, her mother was not my biggest fan. She blamed me for the martial problems we had. Being naked in front of her was going to be humiliating but in a different way.

Most of the day went according to plan. Rachel was home by mid afternoon and I had the lasagna in the oven so it would be ready to go for Gladys's 7pm arrival. Rachel was dressed in a nice summer dress but I thought she was a little more dressed up than she normally dresses when her mother comes over. Rachel seemed almost as nervous as I was, awaiting her mother's arrival. I doubt the nerves were because she was concerned about her mother's reaction to seeing me naked. My feeling was that Rachel was desperately seeking her mother's approval. She didn't want Rachel and me to get married in the first place and Rachel wanted to prove to her mother that she was in complete control of this marriage and her husband.

As the 7'oclock hour approached the butterflies began to build in my stomach. This resulted in my cock, which had behaved itself all day, start to fluctuate between flaccid and semi erect.

At 7pm on the dot, the door bell rang. I was finishing up with dinner so Rachel got the door. I could hear them exchange welcomes and then I could hear Gladys say, "Are you really keeping him naked?" And then she added, "Well, where is he, let's take a look."

As I heard them approach, I took a deep breath in and told myself, "don't say anything to get yourself in trouble."

When they walked in I was tending to the lasagna and had my body turned. I said, "Hi, Gladys," as I gave her a nice view of my behind.

"Hello, Ste-ven."

I cringed! I hated when she said my name that way.

"Well, turn around so I can see what my daughter has been working with all these years."

I looked over my shoulder and could see Gladys standing there with her hands on her hips. Rachel was behind her with a smile on her face.

At this point, my cock was in more of a "chubby" state as I slowly turned around to reveal myself to my mother-in-law. I stood with my hands at my sides as both my wife and mother-in-law's eyes looked right at my crotch.

"I guess he's a grower not a shower," Gladys scoffed and then went to sit down at the kitchen table.

Rachel gave me a look like she was annoyed at me that her mother wasn't impressed with my cock. I didn't say anything, what could I really say anyway? It was bad enough that I had to expose myself like this but now I had to listen to these insults. Gladys had wanted to say plenty to me for a long time but never did. Now, with Rachel showing her the type of control she had over our marriage, my guess is Gladys was going to let loose.

Much like I had done the weekend before, I placed dinner in front of the ladies and then filled their wine glasses, but this time I was naked. Gladys, who paid little attention to me the last time, was watching my every move this time. As I stood next to her, pouring her wine, she was talking to Rachel but kept her eyes on me.

After Rachel and her mother were served, I fixed a plate for myself and went to sit down at the table as well. Just as I did, I heard the sound that I have grown to dread, Rachel clearing her throat!

I knew this wasn't going to be good, so I looked up at her and asked "what?"

Rachel first looked at her mother and then back over to me. "Sorry dear, I don't think it's appropriate for a naked man to be sitting at the same table as my mother. Why don't you stand and eat at the counter and if we need anything, we will let you know."

"Sure dear," was all I said as I picked up my plate and walked and stood by the counter. Gladys gave me a little smirk when this happened. Being put in my place was one thing, having it done while naked was another.

I looked over at the two women as they talked. At times they talked about me as if I wasn't in the room.

Eventually, Gladys started in, "Rachel, I'm so glad you finally decided to put your foot down and stopped dealing with all his nonsense." Gladys didn't look at me when she said this, only motioned with her head.

"Yes, mother. As you can see, Steven has really committed to the program."

Gladys continued, "Well if you ask me, I think it's downright pathetic that your husband forced your hand. After all, what kind of man puts himself in a position to have to be stripped of his clothes? I'll tell you what type of man, one who lacks respect for his wife."

"Now mother, Steven is learning his lesson and has made great strides this week, haven't you sweetheart?"

I said "yes dear," as I stood at the counter, biting my tongue. Much like when I had to eat dinner with Britney, I was in no position to really argue. I had learned that the less I said, the better.

Gladys wasn't finished, "all you women nowadays relying on programs and these gurus to tell you want to do. In my day you didn't need a program to tell you how to take charge of your marriage. If your husband was out of control, you either kicked him out on his ass or literally grabbed him by the balls and set him straight."

Rachel started to talk but this time she was cut off by Gladys, who was on a roll. "Your father was a good man. But on more than one occasion I had to grab his balls and let him know his attitude had to change."

I now realized where Rachel got her dominant streak from. I never met Rachel's father, he died before Rachel and I started dating.

Rachel stood her ground with her mother. "Now mother, you know I am not a fan of physical punishments. Besides, there is no need for that, isn't that right sweetheart?"

"Yes dear," I yelled over to the table. Rachel then held up her wine glass and I immediately walked over to the table and picked up the bottle of wine, that was right in front of her. I poured her a new glass and as I did, Rachel glanced at my semi erect cock and then smiled at her mother. I asked Gladys if she wanted a refill on her wine as well and she told me no. I put the bottle down and walked back over to my food. Just as I picked up my fork, Gladys held up her glass and said she had changed her mind. I walked over as Gladys watched my cock sway back and forth. As I poured her wine, she kept her eyes firmly on my groin and continued to lecture Rachel on the merits of her form of husband discipline.

"Let me give you a demonstration of how easy it is," Gladys said to Rachel just as I put the bottle back down on the table.

Gladys told me to stand in between the both of them. I looked at Rachel and asked, "Don't I get a say in this?" When I said that, Gladys turned and looked at Rachel with a raised eyebrow. She was waiting to see what her daughter was going to do about my questioning of her demand.

Rachel looked at me and calmly said, "Remember what happened the last time you thought you deserved some say over what happened around here?"

She was talking about the day before when she used me as a floor mat. I nodded that I did and then she told me to do what her mother asked. I moved myself to where Gladys had instructed me and waited.

"Okay son-in-law, hands behind your back." Then she looked at Rachel, who had a bit of an unsure look on her face. "If you had listened to your mother in the first place you wouldn't be dealing with this right now."

"Now, your father had a little bit more to work with but let's give it a try." Gladys then took her left hand and without hesitation, grabbed around the base of my balls. I jumped, not only from her touch but because my balls were achy to begin with. She positioned my balls so her hand was wrapped all the way around the base and my balls were sticking out the bottom of her first. Gladys looked up at me with a smile as I looked down at her and grimaced. It was not lost on either of us that after all these years of butting heads, she finally had me by the balls.... literally.

She looked at her daughter and told her, "watch and learn." Gladys then took her right hand and began to give me quick, open handed taps to my protruding balls. They weren't hard strikes, they were rather light, but they were coming very quick and the discomfort built fast. I squirmed back and forth but wasn't going anywhere.

Gladys ignored my squirming and the noises I was making and spoke to Rachel as if she was giving a college lecture or something. "You see honey, these aren't hard strikes. I am doing no damage, but I am getting my point across. Isn't that right, Ste-ven?"

I enthusiastically nodded yes, just hoping she would stop but she didn't.

"Yes what?!" Gladys demanded.

"Yes ma'am!" I said loudly.

At one point I thought I was going to fall to my knees but Gladys pulled me back up by my balls. Rachel was taking all this in and it was an eye opening experience for her.

Gladys told her, "in these situations, you need to show him who's boss. None of this sweetheart and honey' stuff. It's yes ma'am, no ma'am."

Once it was clear I couldn't take anymore, Rachel told her mother to stop. Gladys stopped hitting my balls but maintained her grip with her left hand. "Too bad, I was just getting warmed up," she said before finally releasing me.

I immediately began rubbing my balls, just to get the blood flowing again. As I rubbed them, Rachel's right hand reached over and grabbed them like her mother had just done. I started to say how much they still hurt but Rachel just looked up at me and put her left index finger to her mouth to tell me to be quiet.

The next minute consisted of both women fondling my balls as Rachel's mother showed her the proper grip. Them Rachel gave me several of the same short swats that her mother had just given me.

Despite the discomfort I was feeling, having both women handle me like this got me hard, really hard!

With Rachel still holding my balls, my mother-in-law commented on the state of my cock at that moment. "Your husband can't even control himself. I'm surprised he is not abusing himself all day with it sticking out like that."

"No, Steven has shown great self control, haven't you sweetheart?"

"Yes, dear." When I said that, Rachel gave me another few quick slaps. Then asked me again, what I just said? I realized what she wanted and I quickly replied, "yes ma'am." With that she finally let go of my balls.

She didn't give me any time to really recover as she told me to clear the table and make coffee.

I did as I was told, as the ladies continued to talk. As I walked around the throbbing in my balls was intense. Between not cumming for over a week and the abuse from the ladies, I was feeling pains in my stomach.

I served coffee and then walked back and stood by the counter. As Rachel and her mom finished their coffee, I could see and hear them laughing. Rachel eventually called me back over to the table.

"Steve, I was telling my mother how I am considering some new standing rules for our marriage. She suggested a few but there is one I really like. Would you like to hear it?"

I gulped and said, "yes dear, what is it?"

Rachel said she was going to let her mother tell me. I looked over at Gladys who had a big smile on her face. "Well seeing how well my daughter has said you are accepting things. We have decided that anytime you come to visit me, at my home, you will not be allowed to wear clothes. And we don't mean for a week, we mean ever again. How does that sound...Ste-ven?"

I wasn't all that surprised honestly, I was expecting something like this. I asked Gladys, "I guess that rule applies no matter who is over?"

Gladys just laughed, "You guessed right." Then added, "I plan on hosting a bunch of the holidays this year. The family is going to love your new attitude."

Gladys and Rachel were watching me intently, to see how I was going to react to that new rule. I just smiled, nodded my head and said, "I'll do as I'm told."

Rachel said, "See mom, I told you! Steven has become such a wonderful husband!" With that Rachel stood and gave me a big kiss. Then said, "I have a surprise for you!" She instructed me to go into the closet and get the manilla envelope on the top shelf.

I went and got it and brought it back to the table. Rachel took out what looked like legal documents and placed them on the table.

"I was hoping to do this with my mother here. This is the next phase in Dr. Harnisch's program and I think you're finally ready for it sweetheart."

As she talked I quickly scanned the papers. If they were what I thought they were, I couldn't believe my eyes. "Are these what I think they are," I asked Rachel.

"Yes honey, I had them drawn up by an attorney recommended by Dr. Harnisch in fact. It transfers all our assets into my name. It even has a provision for your salary to be deposited directly into my new bank account."

"Rachel....I...I can't sign this," I said as I could feel myself shaking.

All of a sudden Rachel's mood changed. "You can't, or you won't?"

As I started to stammer, Rachel said, "Mother!" With that Gladys grabbed me by the balls like she had done earlier and poised her hand as if she was going to strike them. Rachel picked up a pen and held it out, "Steven, either you sign these papers or my mother and I will take turns on your balls until you're begging for mercy."

Rachel wasn't bluffing. After everything that had occurred this week, the pictures, the humiliation, she was already firmly in control of my life. This only made it official, legally. With Gladys still holding my balls and my cock now stiff as a board, I took the pen to sign my name. When I hesitated for a moment, Rachel gave my stiff cock a few strokes with her hand and encouraged me to sign. As much as I hated myself for allowing this to happen, I craved the humiliation. I craved the control my wife had over me.

After I signed my name, Gladys let go of my balls and Rachel gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then whispered in my ear, "there, was that so difficult?" Then, giving my cock a few more strokes said, "you've made me so happy." Our eyes made contact and she told me to go stand in the corner while she said her goodbyes to her mother.

I walked over and stood in the corner of the kitchen, facing the wall.

Rachel and her mother said their goodbyes with her mother once again congratulating her on what an amazing job she did taking control of our marriage. Gladys told me "bye" and that she was compiling a list of things she needed done around her house.

I stayed in the corner, until Rachel returned to the kitchen and sat down. She summoned me over and told me to kneel next to her.

"Well darling, I am so pleased with tonight. I'm so proud of you and how far you've come this week. I think you being naked has really accelerated us through the program. The step we took tonight usually comes after a year, not just 9 months."

I just knealt and listened to my wife, I had no words.

"Now, I am seriously considering some new rules around here but I haven't made any decisions yet. I think considering the new reality of our marriage, it is appropriate that your lesser status be noted in some way."

12