Corrective Measures: Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't reply to what Rachel said because she wasn't looking for one.

"This is how tommorow is going to work. I have already clued the ladies in on some of the things to expect, but not everything. You will greet our guests tommorow and be on your best behavior. Think of tommorow as your final exam. At the end of the day tomorrow, it will be the ladies who decide if you pass or not."

I listened, taking it all in and realizing tommorow was going to set the stage for the rest of my life....our life.

"Sweetheart since you were so good tonight I am going to give you a treat. After you clean and put away the dishes. You get to come upstairs and crawl between my legs and let your tongue give me an orgasm. Aren't you lucky?"

I nodded and told her I was.

She patted me on the head and told me, "don't take to long, I plan on getting started without you." She leaned over, gave me a very wet kiss and headed upstairs, leaving me once again, alone in the kitchen and hard as a rock.


12