Corrective Measures: Wednesday

Story Info
Rachel shows her friend the benefits of the program.
2.7k words
4.47
13.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I again woke up before Rachel Wednesday morning. I quickly took another shower, gathered my clothes and made my way downstairs just as she was getting up.

I made myself a cup of coffee and sat at the kitchen table, contemplating what I should do next. There was no way I could go along with this! I had to put my foot down! It's one thing to be naked at home, when it's just the two of us, in fact I was starting to like it. But to allow myself to be exposed in front of our friends was a step too far.

I finished my coffee and started to prepare some breakfast. I rehearsed in my mind what I wanted to say to Rachel when she came down.

I was putting the finishing touches on breakfast when I heard Rachel. "Someone's up early...in more ways than one I see," referring to my half stiff cock.

"Rachel, we need to talk," I immediately said.

Rachel sat down, I served her breakfast as she sipped her coffee and looked right at my cock with a smile. "Sure, what about dear?"

"We need to discuss what we talked about yesterday. The barbacue on Sunday, Mary coming over tonight, all that."

Rachel seemed somewhat confused, "I thought that was all settled?"

"Sweetheart, you can't possibly expect me to expose myself to our friends. Do you have any idea how embarrassing and humiliating that would be for me?"

Rachel sat back in her chair, folded her arms and squinted her eyes. "There you go again! Making it all about what you want! Making it about your feelings! That's what got you in this trouble to begin with! While you were so busy worrying about yourself, did you once consider how I felt? Did you once consider how embarrassing it is for me, to have to punish a grown man because he can't make proper decisions? Have you taken into account the humiliation I feel when my husband resists efforts to make our marriage better? No! You never once thought about how I feel, did you?

I was so stunned by Rachel's rant that I couldn't form words. After just staring at her for several seconds she broke the silence, "Don't you have anything to say?"

I managed to get out my main point, "yes sweetheart, but I'm the one that has to be naked."

Rachel just brushed aside what I said and continued, "And to think I was so proud of you yesterday. The way you seemingly accepted everything, that I even considered inviting more people over to share in our accomplishment."

"You what?!" I exclaimed, almost in terror.

Rachel just kept going. "Wow! I can't believe how ungrateful you are. I am trying to improve our marriage and make you the man I know you CAN be. And this is how you treat me."

This had to be one of the biggest crash and burns in history. I attempted to salvage it but it was futile. "Please Rachel, I didn't mean..."

"I don't want to talk about it anymore Steven!" She said cutting me off. "Honestly, I'm a little hurt right now. I think it's best we end this discussion. I am going to document this in the journel and then go right to work. I suggest you do the same...after cleaning the dishes."

With that, the discussion, argument or whatever you want to call it, was over. And seemingly my hopes of salvaging any of my modesty.

I had a really difficult time concentrating at work. I kept replaying the argument from this morning over in my head. I kept thinking about what was going to happen tonight when I got home. Not to mention, I was waiting for a video call from Rachel, ordering me to do some humiliating and potentially career destroying act in my office. That call, thankfully never came. In fact, no call or text from Rachel came all day. I texted her a few times asking if she was "ok" but never got a response. I knew that was a bad sign.

I tried to stay at work as long as I could but eventually I knew I had to head home. I decided to take the long way home to kill as much time as possible. When I finally made it home, I saw that Mary's car was already parked outside. I pulled into the garage, shut the car off and waited for a few minutes. I thought about just walking in wearing my suit and if Rachel said anything to me, just ignoring her. I knew if I did that however, it would lead to the blow up of all time and likely the end of my marriage.

I got out of the car and again, just stood in the garage, thinking about what I should do. No matter what I did, my life was going to be completely changed. If I walked in naked, it would make Rachel happy but I may never be able to look my friends in the eyes again. Plus, there was a chance everyone in the neighborhood would know exactly how our marriage is run. If I didn't walk in naked, then it would probably over between Rachel and I. I knew I really only had one option.

I slowly took off my suit jacket and hung it up. Next my tie came off and so on. Once I was completely naked, I took a deep breath and walked into the laundry room that led right into the kitchen.

I was a little relieved to see the ladies were not in the kitchen and I could hear them talking in the den. There was absolutely no way to make it to the stairs without walking through the den. I stayed in the kitchen for several minutes, until I heard Rachel's voice get closer as she was talking to Mary. With that Rachel walked into the kitchen.

"Steve! Your home!" She said as she greeted me with a kiss. "Oh I am so glad! I was wondering what was keeping you?"

I started to speak but Rachel talked right over me. "Now dear, any nerves you might have had, just ignore them. I have explained everything to Mary. The journal, Dr. Harnisch, the whole program and she loves it. I even loaned her Dr. Harnisch's book."

Great, I thought. Not only am I about to humiliate myself, I will probably also have an irate friend to deal with later.

Rachel grabbed me by the hand, "come show Mary how you have embraced the program." Rachel led me into the den, where I could see Mary sitting on the couch, drinking a glass of white wine.

Rachel had me by the left hand, so I covered my cock with my right. I was so nervous that I wasn't sure I could even get hard at that moment.

When Mary saw me walk into the den, her eyes got as big as saucers. Despite that, I could see she was trying her best to keep her composure. She held the glass of wine in her right hand and put her left hand up to her face, then back on her lap and then she started fidgity with her hair. It was if she didn't know what to do with her hands.

"Here he is Mary, just like I told you." Rachel walked me right in front of the couch and then sat down next to Mary. Leaving me standing before them, covering my cock with both hands.

"I can see that," Mary said, looking me up and down.

"This program really works Mary. I am so excited you are going to give it a try with Dave." Rachel seemed to enjoy acting as some what of a mentor to Mary.

Mary asked Rachel about this particular punishment and how it came about. Rachel explained the events leading up to it, all with me still standing there in front of them.

After listening, Mary told Rachel, "A week naked for that? If I started listing all the things David did, he would never be allowed to wear clothes again." Both ladies shared a giggle over that comment.

Finally I spoke up, "Sweetheart, if there is nothing else, I was going to go upstairs and wash up."

"There is plenty of time to wash up later dear. Right now, I think Mary and I need refills on our wines."

Both ladies held their wine glasses out at the same time. I had no choice but to take a glass in each hand. When I removed my hands from my groin, Mary looked right at my cock. Thankfully I did not have an erection but I wasn't entirely soft either.

As I turned to walk to the kitchen, Mary told Rachel, "I think I could get used to having a naked servant."

When I returned with the wine, I handed one to each lady. I asked Rachel if there was anything else?

I just wanted to leave the room at this point.

Rachel was having none of it though. "Mary has a lot of questions, I think you should stay and help answer them. "

Mary quickly chimed in, with a big smile, "Yes Steve, it would help me to understand the program much better if you were here also."

"Sure," I said as I went to sit on the couch next to Rachel. Before I was able to sit down completely, Rachel cleared her throat and looked at me. That was of course her signal that she didn't like my choice. So I remained standing before both ladies, with my hands in front of my groin.

Mary was loving this and began asking a host of questions. About how these corrective measures worked and why I agreed to do them? Ultimately, I told her it came down to wanting to save our marriage and becoming a better man and spouse.

In some strange way they also turned me on, but I didn't tell her that.

After talking for several minutes, Rachel looked at me, "Oh I'm sorry dear. Your probably tired of standing."

"Actually, I am," I said agreeing.

"Ok then, you can kneel down in front of us."

"You want me to kneel in front of you?" I repeated

"Yes dear, kneel in front of us. Knees apart and hands behind your back."

When Rachel said this to me, Mary immediately took a sip of her wine and kind of turned her head but kept her eyes on me. I'm sure she didn't know what to make of it but she wasn't going to look away.

I did as I was told and kneeled down, knees apart and hands behind my back. Basically, my cock was on perfect display for them.

"This is just so amazing," Mary said. "Do you really think I could get David to do all this?"

"Mary, it's a gradual process. Once a man accepts that he needs to be an active participant in bettering himself, it gets easier. You may have to slowly work your way through more manageable punishments, so he gets used to following your directives. As time goes on, you have higher expectations and the punishments become more intense...if needed. Then you get to a point where punishments are no longer required. Hopefully, you won't have to strip David of his clothes," and then Rachel looked right at me, "...and his dignity. Isn't that right Steven?"

"Yes dear."

"Steven, explain to Mary how you feel right now."

I looked over at Mary, who had her eyes firmly fixed on my groin. Being forced to display myself this way and having to admit what I was feeling, resulted in my cock starting to rise. "Well, honestly, it's incredibly embarrassing and humiliating."

"Now tell Mary, do you ever want to find yourself in this position again?"

"No dear, no I don't."

"And finally, will you ever do the things again that result in you being stripped of your clothes?"

Defeated I answered, "No dear. I learned my lesson."

Rachel smiled a triumphed smile and looked at Mary, "See, the program works."

Mary couldn't believe it. She was so impressed with the whole thing, she was at a loss for words. Eventually she composed herself, "I have so many questions and as much as I would love to stay longer," Mary said looking at my half stiff cock, "I need to get going."

Mary and Rachel stood up. When I went to stand also, Rachel pointed to the floor and I kneeled back down. Mary saw this and just repeated, "Amazing."

Rachel walked Mary to the door as Mary kept glancing back at me. Once she left, Rachel walked back over and sat down on the couch. I was still kneeling with my knees spread and my hands behind my back.

Rachel stuck out her foot, told me to rub and then she spoke. "I am proud of the way you behaved once you were home. You made me very happy and you should feel good also, that your friend now has a chance to be a better husband as well."

I didn't say anything and just kept rubbing as Rachel continued. "But, I know you purposely stayed at work longer than you were supposed to. Didn't you?"

"Yes dear, I did," I knew there was no point in lying.

"Why?"

"I was hoping to put this off for as long as possible. I thought maybe Mary would leave before I got home. I don't know, it was stupid."

"Well just so you know, if you had come home on time, I would have let you at least cover yournself with your hands or sit on the couch. The kneeling with your legs spread was for delaying your return home."

I nodded in the affirmative as I kept massaging her feet.

"I am going to have to list this in the journal as well. However, I am willing to forget about tonight and wipe clean any other transgressions from this week, provided you follow the criteria for your punishment for the rest of the week. No arguing, no playing games. Otherwise it all goes in the journal and you will have to answer for it at the end of the month. And my dear husband, the corrective measures only become more severe as the program progresses and my expectations rise. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes dear, you do. I promise I will do better the rest of the week.

Rachel pulled her foot back and stood up with a big smile. "That makes me so happy to hear." She leaned over and kissed my forehead. "Since you didn't make it home in time for dinner, I put your food in the fridge. Why don't you go eat and then come up when the dishes and wine glasses are clean."

With that, I remained on my knees as I watched my beautiful wife start to walk up the stairs to our bedroom. About half way up, she stopped and looked over at me. "Make sure we have plenty of food for Sunday. I invited a few more people over."

She stood on the steps and stared at me, waiting to see what my reaction would be. I knew I needed to control myself because I was literally in no position to argue. I looked up at my smirking wife and simply said, "yes dear, I'll make sure we have enough."

She didn't say anything, she just kept smiling and disappeared up the stairs.

I got up and went into the kitchen. Was she serious? Was that just a test to see my reaction? Who else could she possibly have invited? I started thinking of people Rachel would trust enough to invite over with our current situation. Rob and Tara were in Florida. Her sister lives several hours away. My goodness, could she have invited her mother over?

I racked my brain trying to think of who else she may have invited over on Sunday. As I did the dishes I realized that the only way to get through this week was to try to be on my best behavior.

Then I realized what she told Mary was right, the program did work.