Corrie Meets Emmerdale Ch. 01

Story Info
Joe Tate in Manchester, meets a beautiful black accountant.
3.5k words
4.22
4.5k
6

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe Tate considered himself one of the luckiest men alive.

He was a millionaire at the age of 30. Tall, good looking, with a boyish charm and a wow with the ladies. He lived in his boyhood home, Home Farm estate near the Yorkshire village of Emmerdale.

He felt doubly lucky this particular morning as he awoke with his fiancé Debbie Dingle laying beside him in their king size bed.

It had been love at first sight with Debbie, though the relationship had had some very turbulent times, including acrimonious break ups, she had finally given into his persistence and agreed to marry him.

The slept in the nude. Joe, gently lifted the light duvet and gazed at Debbie's breasts. Though she had two children, her body was still very desirable and he just loved all aspects it.

They had made love the previous evening, long, slow and very pleasing sex. Joe was off to Manchester for a business meeting and would be gone overnight, so he wanted a quickie with Debbie, before his first meeting of the day.

He leaned over a gently kissed her. Debbie stirred and slowly woke. The smile she gave Joe was heartwarming and sincere, god he loved this woman.

Joe lay on top of Debbie and they began to kiss, no words were necessary, they both knew the others bodies and the response was completely in tune.

He entered her and began a slow and steady rhythm. Joe felt Debbie approaching her climax and with immaculate timing he deposited his sperm deep inside her.

They lay in each other's arms for a while before climbing out of bed and into the walk in shower in the large en-suite bathroom.

They soaped each other bodies and a as Debbie's hand rubbed the suds on his penis, the organ filled with blood and he became erect almost at once.

"Joe Tate, don't you ever tire of sex? Just look at this, it's only ten minutes since you came, and you're ready again" she said, with a smile.

He replied, "sorry babe, but you have that effect on me."

She dropped to her knees and said, "better do something about it then," and took him in her mouth.

Debbie had always loved giving blow jobs, but with Joe it was something different, this was someone she really loved and to give him the ultimate loving was a pleasure for her.

Her skilful mouth, lips and tongue played with the engorged organ and Joe was transported to another place as the love of his life caused him to produce another load of his sticky white cum, this time into his lovers mouth.

Debbie, still on her knees, stuck out her tongue to show Joe the cum in her mouth, then swallowed the whole deposit.

Joe lifted her up and with her legs wrapped around him, carried her back to the bedroom, the two of them exchanging kisses as he walked.

They dressed and went down for breakfast.

Despite his love for Debbie, Joe was a red blooded man and when sex was offered, as it often was for a good looking millionaire, he found it hard to resist.

His latest indiscretion involving his PA Priya Kocheta and a would be business associate in a very intense threesome.

Priya he rewarded with a raise, the American lady was promised the contract, but he reneged and gave it to another company. She left only with some great memories of some incredible lesbian sex with the beautiful Indian girl.

Joe was determined to try to stay faithful to Debbie, and resolved to turn down the next sexual advance he received, no matter how gorgeous or sexy the lady might be.

As he climbed into his Bentley for the trip to Manchester, he waved goodbye to Debbie and wanted to get out, rip off her panties and quite literally, fuck her brains out.

Meanwhile in Weatherfield, a district of Manchester, Angie Appleton was looking forward to her first client visit since joining a large firm of Charted Accountants in Manchester.

Angie was tall, black and very beautiful.

Born in Manchester she had emigrated to South Africa with her husband Jude. Their son George was born there and it was where Angie had qualified as an accountant.

She was reluctant to return to Britain when Jude found his birth mother, but did so out of love for her husband, a love that had gradually grown sour, in no small part to the interference of his mother Mary.

The marriage was all but over and Angie at 32, was ready to move on to new opportunities in both her work and personal life.

She had settled in well at the new company, and when one of the senior partners asked if she would like to sit in on a client meeting with a millionaire businessman, she jumped at the chance.

The meeting was to be held in the businessman's hotel in the city centre. Angie wanted to make an impression with both the client and her boss, so she took herself off to the Trafford Centre and splashed more cash than she could really afford, on a new outfit and some really glamorous and downright sexy lingerie.

She climbed out of the bed she still shared with Jude. Sex had been out of the question for months now. While a part of her still loved him, she didn't want to give him false hope, so any advances, as much as she needed a physical release, were not on the agenda.

She removed her really unsexy pyjamas and after a shower dressed for the meeting.

Angie had shaved her pubic hair to a narrow strip, her pussy lips, pronounced and very black.

Very minuscule red panties barely covered her genital region, were first. Then the matching bra, her breasts were firm and very sensitive, she was proud of the way they had regained their previous texture, so soon after giving birth to George.

She had decided on hold up stockings, instead of suspenders and stockings, she hated pantyhose.

A business suit in cream, highlighting the blackness of her skin, cream stilettos completed the outfit .

She looked and felt stunning.

"I wonder what he's like?" She said to herself, as she climbed into the taxi, taking her to the meeting. She was visualising a short, fat, bald man, 50ish , with a roving eye, and hands to match.

Oh boy was she wrong.

The client was a real hunk, tall, good looking and most of all, so fuckable, thought Angie as she shook hands with Joe Tate.

"Pleased to meet you Mrs Appleton," said Joe

Angie responded with, "Pleased to meet you too, Mr Tate," his hand holding onto hers a little longer than was necessary, which sent a small tingle through the touch.

The meeting was to discuss the possibility of Joe's company investing in a big city centre development and the figures being discussed were well into many millions.

Joe had noticed the striking black woman in the foyer, and was delighted when she was part of the accountants party. Though he was trying to stay faithful to Debbie, his strength of will was being tried to its limit.

During the meeting it became obvious that the woman, Angie was only there to observe and he occasionally caught her eye and smiled.

Angie couldn't believe that a guy as handsome and young as Joe, could be discussing amounts to invest that were astronomical.

Her mind began to wander and she started to fantasise about him making love to her.

"Well that about covers the initial proposal, shall we break for lunch and reconvene at say 2.30." Said Joe, the youngest male in the room, but by far the most powerful, Angie was smitten.

Lunch of course was a sumptuous buffet with all kinds of food and drink on offer. Being the only female in the group, Angie found herself as the centre of attraction with most of the men. The others were probably more obsessed with business, than with her.

She was being chatted up by a sleaze ball type, when Joe interrupted.

"Sorry pal, but I need a bit of accounting advise and I need Mrs. Err, sorry what's your name again?" Said Joe to the other guy.

"Appleton," replied Angie, then after the sleaze ball sidled off, then in a low husky voice said "But you can call me Angie."

She then added, "and what can I help you with Mr.Tate?"

Joe smiled and said, "Would you have dinner with me tonight?"

Taken aback, Angie replied, "I am a married woman you know."

"You aren't wearing a wedding ring, so I assumed, sorry."

Angie flashed a smile and said, "I didn't say no, did I?"

Then Angie turned and walked into the ladies bathroom.

She had finished peeing and was washing her hands when the door opened and to her astonishment, Joe Tate walked into the room.

Without a word, he took her in his arms and kissed her.

Taken aback, Angie didn't immediately respond, but seconds later, the crush of his lips, his light beard and most of all the actions of his tongue made her return his kiss with a great intensity.

His hands gripped her arse and pulled her closer to him. She could feel his hardness and wanted him.

Without thinking of the consequences, Angie pulled him into a cubicle. She swiftly removed her tight skirt and undid his belt and quickly pulled down his zip.

She simply pulled aside the flimsy material of her panties and gripped his engorged penis and lowered herself down onto it.

She instantly began to grind her hips as his full length penetrated deep into her. Their lips met and with tongues lashing, he came, long and hard, filling her with his seed.

"I will take that as a yes then." He said smiling.

Angie, removed herself and adjusted her clothing. Checking there was no one around, Joe quickly stepped out of the room and within a few minutes was the consummate businessman again as the afternoon session began.

Angie couldn't concentrate, every time Joe spoke, her mind flashed back to the cubicle and the hardness inside her.

Finally the meeting ended and after handshakes all round, Joe said, quite casually, "goodnight Mrs. Appleton, so nice to meet you. I hope your career develops as you want it to."

"Why thank you Mr.Tate, I hope we can do business again in the near future."

Joe smiled and waved off the visitors.

Angie and her boss Mr.Carstairs we're enjoying a well deserved drink at the hotel bar. "Well done Angie, some nice points you made in there."

"Thank you sir," she replied.

He put his hand on her knee and leaned forward to whisper, "perhaps we could finish off the day with a nice meal, I know a very good Italian restaurant not too far away."

Angie was repulsed by him, but diplomatically replied, "that would be lovely, but my mother-in-law is baby sitting, and I am meeting my husband Jude for a date night."

He seemed disappointed as he was hoping she might be the type who would exchange sex for potential promotion.

He left Angie alone at the bar. She had just ordered another vodka and tonic, when the barman handed her the house telephone.

"Reception here. Mr.Tate is expecting you in his suite in ten minutes. Take the elevator to the 15th floor, then it is the Trafford suite."

"Thank you, replied Angie, and nervously handed the phone back to the barman, who was very envious of the guy who would be fucking this beautiful woman later.

Meanwhile in the Trafford suite, Tom was just finishing his conversation with Debbie. "Ok honey, sleep well and dream of me, love you."

Then he put down his iPad and waiting for Angie to arrive.

"Come in." Joe said as there was a tentative knock on the door.

Angie walked into the room and straight into his arms. They kissed, long and deep kisses that sent shivers through her body.

Breaking the kiss, Joe walked over to a trolly and asked, "Champagne?"

"Oh how lovely, I don't get to drink champagne very often," said Angie as she accepted the crystal glass.

Tom said, "to us, and a memorable experience."

Clinking her glass with his, Angie looked into his eyes and replied, "I think I can guarantee you that."

They sat on the luxurious sofa and drank the sparkling drink, occasionally stealing a kiss.

Angie than said, "I have been in these clothes all day, could I take a shower before I sample that magnificent piece of meat again."

Joe said, "of course, as long as I can join you."

Angie stood in front of him and slowly removed her clothes, in a slow and very sensual striptease. She then, naked she led him by the hand into the bathroom and while kissing him gently and often, slowly undressed him as well.

They then walked into the shower and let the hot, steamy water wash over their naked bodies as they covered each other with soft creamy suds.

When all the remnants of soap had been washed away, Angie dropped to her knees and took the erect penis in her mouth and began to perform fellatio on Joe with an expertise that belied her businesslike demeanour during that days meetings.

Joe was experiencing his second in shower blowjob of the day, and was unable to decide which gave him the most satisfaction, Debbie, the great love of his life, or this incredible black woman with his penis sliding in between her full lips.

The sensation was incredible and Joe, who usually had great self control, felt himself about to ejaculate, which he did as Angie withdrew him, the fluid splashing onto her face.

She took most of it off with her fingers and whilst not taking her dark eyes off Joe, sensually licked every drop.

They dried off and donned white dressing gowns and opened another bottle of champagne, which they carried over to the king size bed.

They lay naked on the bed, Angie fondling his penis, trying to encourage it to erection. This wasn't working yet, so Joe decided to give her some oral pleasure.

He took the bottle of champagne and poured some of the contents between her breasts, then proceeded to lick of the very expensive wine from her body.

When he reached her pubic region, he eased her legs apart and began to kiss and lick around her inner thighs. This sent her crazy, as he was within a few millimetres from her most sensitive area, only to ignore it each time she anticipated his tongue invading her pussy.

Joe finally gave in and slowly licked up the full length of her outer lips, savouring the small droplets of her juices, seeping from them. He then parted her lips and saw the very prominent nub of her clitoris poking out of its hood. He touched it with the tip of his tongue and Angie jumped as if shocked by a bolt of electricity.

Joe lapped at the pussy, loving the contrast of the outer lips, as black as night, and the deep pink of the inner.

"Oh my god, that is so fantastic, don't stop, please don't stop." Said Angie as Joe performed almost perfect cunnilingus on her.

Her husband Jude had not enjoyed oral sex at all, either giving or receiving, so Joe's talent in the field was very much appreciated.

This outburst was followed by a scream of, "yesssss, Oh god yesssss," as her orgasm ripped through her body. This was followed very shortly by another after Joe had added a couple of very flexible fingers into her extremely wet pussy.

Angie wanted more of his expert tongue and fingers, but also wanted to taste some of the now reenergised penis.

"God that was fantastic Joe, but I need you to fill my mouth with your cock, so would you please lay flat on your back."

"Yes ma'am, happy to oblige," he replied as he lay down as Angie straddled him and bent forward and took Joe's cock in firstly her hand and then her mouth.

Angie traced her tongue along the veins of the seven or so inches of engorged flesh, licking around the head, poking her tongue into the slit at the tip, and then wrapping her full lips around the shaft and ever so slowly taking the whole shaft into her mouth until the tip touched the back of her throat. At that point she eased the pressure on her lips and then equally slowly eased it out again.

This she repeated, over and over again.

On the receiving end of the incredible things Angie was doing with her mouth on his cock, Joe gazed at the beautiful pussy just inches from his face. The slightly puckered lips, were very black. Again he marvelled at the contrast with the pinkness of the rest of the opening.

He plunged his tongue into her, while his hands gently stroked the twin orbs of her wonderfully smooth skinned arse cheeks.

Joe gazed at the small round opening of her anus and probed it with a finger, before sliding the digit all the way in. Angie physically jumped a little and almost sank her teeth into Joe's cock, such was the surprise, as well as the nice feeling, from another new experience.

Angie continued to suck, lick and much to Joe's consternation at first, but something he came to enjoy, a tender nibbling of the head. Adjusting slightly, Angie hitched a little lower and gently sucked one of his balls into her mouth. Running a long sensual tongue over the ball, she was taking Joe to unknown heights. She released the ball and carried on the same wonderful treatment to its mate.

Leaving his balls, Angie took his cock deep into her mouth again and sucked hungrily on it. Unable to contain himself, Joe came again, filling her mouth with his jizz, which Angie allowed to run out of her mouth an it tricked over his still erect cock. Angie then licked the cream off the cock, devouring every last morsel.

Angie then raised her body from his and placed her hips either side of his head and lowered herself down onto his eager mouth. He sucked on her lips, he moved his tongue as deep into her as he could and he flicked at her clitoris, until she experienced one of the great orgasms of her life. Her body was simply racked with the intensity of it.

They collapsed on the bed, a tangle of naked arms and legs, both completely spent, but also completely sexually satisfied.

It was just thirty minutes later, when Joe with a little help from Angie, was standing proud and ready again.

Angie glanced down at the erect cock and said "I think it's about time you fucked me Mr.Tate."

With that she lay on her back and spread her legs, her right hand between them massaging her pussy. Joe didn't need a second invitation and climbed over her and with one quick movement, inserted himself deep into her pussy.

"Oh yes, that's it, fuck me Joe, fuck me hard."

Joe complied with her request.

He fucked her long and he fucked her hard. Missionary, Doggie, Cowgirl and other positions. Angie came over and over again, before he came again, deep inside her. His fourth ejaculation of the day.

Again they collapsed in a crumpled heap, completely exhausted.

Eventually Angie stirred, kissed him and said, "thanks for a memorable day Mr.Tate."

He tried to interrupt, but she placed a finger over his mouth to silence him.

"My sex life has been dead for a while, but boy did I make up for it today. And if you ever need an accountant who gives a mean blowjob, give me a ring."

After a final lingering kiss, Angie rose from the bed and began to dress. The slow striptease in reverse was having an effect on Joe and when Angie saw this she bent over and took the semi erect organ in her hand and gave it a little kiss on the tip.

"Until the next time" she whispered.

At about 10.30 Joe rang Debbie, it was the answer phone, "Just wanted to say goodnight my darling, it's been a long day, but I think the extra session with the accountants tonight will certainly pay off in the future. So tired now after a long day, so will say goodnight, sweet dreams and I love you."

As he fell asleep, his thoughts weren't of his fiancé back in Emmerdale, but of a pair of black lips sliding his penis into the owners mouth.

Joe had arranged for a car to take Angie home to Weatherfield. She crept into the bedroom, wearing her unsexy pyjamas, and climbed into bed. Jude was asleep and snoring loudly.

She lay awake for a while. Her thoughts were of a handsome millionaire, who that evening had taken her to sexual heights, she didn't know existed.

Her hand slipped into her pyjama pants and though it was sore from Joe's energetic fucking, she massaged her pussy for one last orgasm, her thoughts were very similar to Joe's, but hers, were of her pussy and an incredible cock, and it owner who certainly knew how to use it.