Holly's Dirty Secret

Story Info
Holly Willoughby accidentally sends me a naughty video.
1.7k words
4.18
8.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last Holly story was taken down because it broke the submission guidelines. Let's start over with Holly. All persons featured are 18+

I was bored, tapping my pen against my desk at work. Intermittently checking my emails. Waiting for responses. Waiting for anything vaguely interesting. It was 4 in the afternoon. The winter months were bringing about the early sunset and onset of dark, cold nights. I stretched back in my chair when a notification pinged. Shooting forward I eagerly opened the email. The sender seemed to be a spam bot. I wandered why it hasn't automatically ended up there. Head resting against my hand I lethargically dragged it into the bin folder and thought nothing of it.

Work didn't pick up. I had resorted to flicking pieces of paper into the bin and watching the minute hand on the clock slowly tick by. Another half an hour to go. Then, to my relief, another email pinged. It was from the same address as the email I'd shoved in the spam folder. The subject line was labelled "Urgent." Consider me curious mystery sender. Opening up the email it read:

"Hi,

I sent you an email prior to this one. Could you delete it and not look at the contents.

Thanks,

Holly."

Telling me not to look. Bad move. The spam folder had a few other random junk. The usual penis enhancement, bitcoin trading and the like. I located and opened up Holly's email. There was no text, no subject, just a video file attached. I stuck my ear buds in and opened it up, checking around me to make sure nobody was watching.

The room was empty. Dimly lit with a soft light. There was a cream couch, ivory coloured walls and the camera was about waist height off the ground. Toned, shapely bronzed legs stepped into frame upon tip toes. Trailing up and to this mystery woman's curvaceous waist, a thin strand of lacy black hugged her figure. She turned towards the camera, an upside down triangle of fabric covering her dignity. The woman slowly lowered herself down. The light caught her naval and well defined stomach until her chest came into view. The same thin, lacy black material held up two enormous, perfectly round breasts. Amplified and squeezed together, the bra could barely contain them. The fabric was pulled tight over her slightly exposed areola with light pink nipples just visible. Finally her face was revealed. Glowing blonde hair, cut to end at her shoulders with gentle waves flowing through framed well defined cheekbones and an unforgettable smile. It was Holly Willoughby.

"Hey there." She whispered in that sensual voice of hers. "I'm glad you enjoyed my last video. This one is just for you."

Holly winked at the camera before her petite hand slid down between her magnificent breasts, over her stomach and into her thong which was just out of shot. All the while she was staring at the camera, mouth open, heavy breathing as her soft touch electrified the skin it passed over. You could just see at the bottom of the frame her hand moving around, jolts of pleasure making Holly groan and her body shudder.

"I'm already so wet just thinking about it." She whispered, her neck arching back as she closed her eyes.

What seemed to be done with some reluctance, she slowly pulled her hand from her thong. The tips of her middle and ring finger glistened. Her plump, lipstick clad lips sucked on the digits, lapping up her own juices. She cooed in appreciation.

"I taste so good." She continued to keep a lustful demeanour. "I think I'm ready."

Holly reaches out of shot. Her hand brings a dildo back. Not a normal one. It's a Dragon Dildo modelled around a dog's cock. It's big and red, a huge knot at the base. The shaft seems as big as Holly's forearm. I look over my shoulder again. Coast is clear.

"I've never taken anything this big." She says, marvelling at the size of it. " I'll need to make it a little wet." She says with a cheeky smirk.

Planting a delicate kiss on the tip, the rubber cock wobbles a little and Holly giggles. Her lips go back for more. She moves to the base, running her tongue up the length of the shaft, leaving a trail of spit. Her hand barely fits around its impressive girth. The camera quickly changes to more of a top down view. Holly attached the dildo to what I presume is a wall. Her piercing blue eyes study the gigantic dildo facing her as if figuring out how it'd fit. Her red lips return the tip.

"I've been aching to try him all week." She says, unable to look away from the cock.

After teasing the dildo with her mouth and tongue, it's plenty wet. The TV star locks her lips around the shaft and pushes her head forward. Slowly the inches disappear. As the blonde reaches halfway she gags, her body convulsing and eyes starting to water. Quickly she pulls herself free. There's a resounding pop as the dildo flops free of her mouth. Holly takes deep breaths, eyes wide as her hand continues to slowly jerk the rubber penis.

"I want to take it all in. For you."

Holly lowers down onto all fours. In this position, her incredible rear is on display. The faint lighting highlights the edge of the smooth tanned curves of her ass. She wiggled it playfully before slowly shoving the faux dog cock back into her mouth. She sticks her tongue out and pushes it to the bottom of her mouth, making more room. Her throat flexes and opens to accommodate the huge rod being pushed in. Holly's eyes scrunch up as she gags. Her eyebrows press down, determined to go on. Eventually her lips press up against the knot. Holly's eyes flash open wide as she bobs her head down on the cock buried deep in her throat. Wet slapping sounds mixed with the intermittent gags is followed by spit running down her chin and her dark, smokey eyeliner spilling down her cheeks. Again she pulls back, gasping for air. Holly, recomposing herself, goes in again. This time, once she's down to the knot again, she turns her head slightly and uses a finger to pull at her already stretched mouth. The right side of the knot pops into her mouth. Holly struggles with the other side. She wipes the spit from her chin and massages into the knot, lubing it up and making it easier to get in. All the while Holly looks on through watery eyes as her beautifully shaped, full and curvaceous body flexes and twitches as she gags. The daytime presenter jerks forward as she finally wedges the whole not and the entire cock into her mouth.

Holly squeals, eyes rolling back as her nostrils flair and cheeks puff out. Her body is desperate for air. The usual soft complexion of her face begins to fade to red. Holly's hands latch onto her gigantic rack, kneading the huge mounds and tweaking at her nipples as they rolled between her fingers. It's with a deep a guttural gag that Holly yanks herself away. She massages and exercises her jaw, never having it been stretched to the limit.

"God." She says between heavy breathes. "I've never had anything so big in my mouth. It's made me so wet...I think it's my turn."

Holly twirls herself around. Now, her enormous and frustratingly perfect ass takes up most of the view. She playfully shakes it, looking back over her shoulder and biting her lip as the tip of the dildo pushes up against her cunt. The busty blonde shifts her thong to the side, revealing beautifully pink folds that were already soaking. Her hand keeps the lubed up cock straight. Holly's head falls to the floor, her back arched and muscles flexing as the tip parts her lips to presenters utter delight. Both her hands return to the plush carpet, nails digging in. The girth on the dildo opens Holly up as she pushes back on the rubber cock.

"Mmm fuck it's so big." She moans.

Hips rotating slowly at first, Holly works herself down the cock until she feels the knot pressing up against her lips. Drawing it back out Holly moans the entire time. A shiver runs from to head toe down the curvy blondes enticing body. It doesn't take long for Holly to find a rhythm. As the huge rod buries itself deep inside Holly her ass jiggles with the force that she's using to push herself back onto the cock. You can see the dildo glisten with Holly's juices. Her cries of pleasure peaked in the cameras microphone. She fixed her hair behind her ear, slowed back down, looked over her shoulder and straight down the lens.

"I'm going to cum soon." She spoke between panting. "Will you cum with me?"

Holly ramps right back up to where she'd left off. The camera shakes as she forces herself hard down the slippery rod.

"Fuck! I'm gonna' cum!" She wails. "Cum for me! I want your load to fill me up!"

Her hand fumbled for the syringe, to which is attached a tube. The syringe is filled with a white liquid. As Holly shrieks, her thighs trembling and legs shutting, the cock is shoved inside as far as it'll go. Holly, with all her might, was pushing the syringe arm into the floor, pumping the white liquid down the tube.

"Oh god..." Her voice quivered. "You're filling me up."

There's no strength left in her body. She falls forward. That white liquid seeping out of her beautiful pussy. The dildo wobbles slightly on the wall. Heavy, lung filled breathes raise and push out her heaving chest. A line of sweat glistens on her forehead.

"You felt amazing." She muttered. "Maybe we could do this again."

Holly spoke with a devilish look in her eye. The screen went black. End of the video. I sit back up in my chair, mouth hanging open, eyes wide. What in the fuck have I stumbled upon. There's another email from what I've know figured is Holly Willoughby.

"Have you deleted it?" The email asks.

"I had no idea that you were into that kind of thing!" I quickly fire back a reply.

I expected a long, angry worded response, filled with threats of legal action and the like. No. Instead, Holly send me this.

"Well. What did you think?"