Corrie The Next Generation Ch. 07

Story Info
Rosie returns!!! A meeting with Kate in Singapore.
3.8k words
4.58
4k
1

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosie Webster was relaxing at the bar of her hotel in Singapore. A long, cold glass of white wine was going down a treat.

Though based in Japan, she had taken a couple of weeks leave, and although planning to fly home, she had been offered a lucrative modelling contract in Singapore.

The heat and humidity of the city was overbearing, and although she had been very scantily dressed, and then naked, for the photo shoot, she had reluctantly had to wear more "formal" clothes in the bar. Although these were a white T shirt, with no bra and shorts, with just the tiniest of thongs underneath.

Photo shoots like today's, always made her feel sexy. She regretted the fact that her Japanese boyfriend couldn't get time off work to join her in Singapore, she could do with some good oriental sex right now.

*looks like my vibrator may be getting some action tonight * she said to herself, as she gazed around the bar.

Meanwhile on a plane approaching Singapore airport, Kate Conner was reflecting on the tumultuous events in her life over the past twelve months.

Kate was gay, no ifs, no buts, no bi, no curious, she was out and out lesbian. While she liked men, the thought of any kind of sexual contact with a man, was repulsive to her.

What a year it had been. She had broken off her engagement, fallen in love with Rana, a married Muslim woman. Had a fling with Sophie Webster, finally got to marry Rana, only for her to be killed on their wedding day.

A getaway from it all to the Far East was her way of trying to return to some kind of normality.

As the plane landed, she said to herself *lets hope there is someone waiting for me, with open arms and a wet pussy* her thoughts were interrupted by the Captain saying over the system, "Welcome to Singapore."

The heat and humidity hit her as she left the airport and she was glad the air conditioning in her taxi was on full blast.

After checking in at her hotel, she glanced in the bar on her way to the elevator.

*hmm, she looks nice* she thought to herself, at the attractive woman sat drinking alone at the bar.

In her room, without even unpacking,Kate headed straight for the shower.

She stripped off her shirt, wet through with perspiration, the bra, shorts and panties quickly followed.

She stepped under the jet of cool water and let it wash away, the accumulated stress of the journey from Bangkok, and some of her worst memories.

As she re-entered the bedroom she glanced at her naked body in the full length mirror. "Hmm, not bad I suppose." She said out loud.

She was in her early thirties, brunette, attractive without being beautiful. A cute, slightly turned up nose, lips designed for kissing.

Her body was slim, too slim perhaps, pert breasts, with small, but wonderfully suckable, nipples. The triangle of dark hair at her crotch, was in full glory again, after a shaved pubis experiment. Longish legs completed the visual inspection of her body.

She stood with hands on her hips, legs slightly splayed, and said, "some lady is going to get lucky tonight."

Donning a loose fitting top, she didn't need a bra with, and equally loose pants, she decided to dispense with underwear altogether. "Get out there and pull girl" she said, looking in the mirror.

She made her way to the bar.

In the bar, Rosie ordered another glass of wine. It was still very quiet and she was contemplating getting in a taxi and cruising around and look for a fit guy to fuck.

Kate entered the bar and sat opposite Rosie, the two exchanged smiles, and as Kate ordered her drink, Rosie exclaimed, "oh my god, that accent, you're from Manchester."

Kate, a little shocked said, "I thought I had lost the Manc, but obviously not."

Rosie slid from her stool and walked around to the other side of the bar and sat beside Kate.

"You don't mind, do you? Two girls a long way from home."

Kate replied, "not at all, nice to meet a friendly face."

"Rosie Webster, pleased to meet you." She said, not shaking hands, but planting a light kiss on Kate's cheek.

"Kate Conner," and returned the cheek kiss. She then continued, "I knew, sorry know a girl back home, Sophie Webster, she has a sister called Rosie, that can't be you."

Rosie, screamed with delight and hugged Kate close to her. The swell of Rosie's large breasts against hers, sent shivers of delight and a glimmer of anticipation through her.

The girls retreated to a back booth in the bar and continued to chat about home.

"Small world eh?" Said Rosie, then continued, "You said you knew my sister, how well did you know her, if you get my drift."

Kate took a large drink of her wine, and with a twinkle in her eye, replied , "very well, very well indeed."

"So you're gay?"

"Out and proud." Said Kate, then continued, "and you?"

Rosie, leaned over and took Kate's head in her hands. She placed her lips on the other girls and slid her tongue into her mouth. Kate responded to her first real kiss, since Rana.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that." Said a surprised Kate.

Rosie replied, "I suppose I class my self as straight, veering towards bi. I love a good cock to fuck and suck, but love the softness and sensualising feel of a woman as well."

Kate couldn't believe her luck, first night in Singapore and she had found a stunning woman, who obviously knew what to do, and sounded keen to do it."

Rosie then enquired, "So How was my sister?"

Kate blushed and said, "that would be telling."

"OK, but I will get the info from you, one way or the other," Rosie said, then added, "I hope it's the other!"

"Do you want to get some food, just realised I am really, hungry," said Kate.

Rosie rather naughtily replied, "you can eat my pussy, if you want."

Kate leaned in for a kiss, then whispered in Rosie's ear, "that would make a lovely dessert."

The two girls took a taxi to a popular area of the city. During the ride, Rosie discovered that Kate was not wearing underwear, much to the delight of Kate.

Once settled in the restaurant Rosie said, "Ok, dish the dirt, what was Sophie like."

Kate's resolve collapsed as she gazed at the stunning woman across the table. Rosie's breasts were straining against the flimsy material of her T shirt. Kate couldn't wait to get her lips and tongue around those nipples.

"She was very sweet, caring and tender, she was not a selfish lover and she made me orgasm, several times." Said Kate.

Rosie didn't reveal to Kate, that, not only had she had sex with her sister, but with their mother too.

"Ah, I love a challenge, more than my sister, that's the target."

After the best part of a bottle of rather good wine, Kate, asked, "so, have you been with anyone I might know?"

Rather teasingly, Rosie replied, "might have."

"Don't tease, tell me," Kate said, but Rosie was not ready to reveal, she was waiting her moment.

On the ride back to the hotel, the taxi driver could not believe what was happening in his cab.

The two women were devouring each other's mouths, breasts were caressed and fingers were working effortlessly in pussy's. He almost collided with a bus, as he looked in his mirror as Kate was flicking her tongue around Rosie's erect nipple. The tip he received, together with a cheeky wink from Rosie, really made his day.

As the two entered the hotel, Kate asked, "your place or mine?" Then added, "I only have a single room."

"Then it's definitely mine." Replied Rosie, as they entered the elevator.

They were instantly in each other's arms, kissing passionately and giving the cctv operator a great example of lesbian love.

Once in the room, they instantly stripped naked and fell onto the bed.

Kate was on top, her mouth and tongue working effortlessly against Rosie's.

Rosie was loving her first lesbian sex for what seemed an age and was anxious to satisfy Kate, just as her sister Sophie had.

She flipped Kate over and began to kiss and lick the small breasts, with the pink nipples springing into immediate hardness. She carried on with this until Kate pulled her to her for yet more frenzied kissing.

They took turns on sucking erect tongues, mouths working tirelessly.

Kate broke a kiss and whispered to Rosie, "time for dessert."

She moved effortlessly down her body.

Skirting past Rosie's pussy, Kate kissed and licked the soft skin of her inner thighs. Then moving with slow licks and kisses she began to run her tongue through the crinkly pubic hair. It was a kink of hers, she loved to feel the hair on her tongue, and had never had a complaint from a lover.

Rosie was loving her first lesbian encounter in over a year, and could feel her climax building deep inside, as Kate gave her fantastic pleasure, but yet was frustrating her by not plunging, fingers or tongue into her most private place.

The frustration didn't last long as Kate's tongue probed the outer lips, lapping the first emissions of Rosie's juices.

Rosie moaned loudly as Kate's tongue delved deeper, seeking out the little point of pleasure, still hiding in its hood. She screamed out loud when the tip of Kate's tongue teased the hood, and then caught the most sensitive clitoris she had ever encountered.

Kate was experienced enough at oral sex, to tease Rosie, seeking out the most sensitive areas, and teasing them with her incredible tongue.

When she added firstly one finger, then two, Rosie finally reached her climax, her hips bucking as the orgasms, ripped around her body.

Kate drank down the copious amounts of Rosie's juices and then left a trail up her body, before sharing the residue with her new lover.

"Dessert time I think," said Rosie.

As Kate went to lay on her back, Rosie said, "No, not like that, sit on my face."

Only too eager to oblige, Kate straddled herself over Rosies eager mouth and slowly lowered.

It was a while since Rosie had licked a pussy, but the sight of Kate's lips, glistening with juice she had produced while sucking her, had her tongue searching between them, exploring every nook and cranny of Kate's pussy.

As Kate bore down, Rosie's tongue located the sensitive nub of the clitoris and she tickled it sending shivers of delight through Kate's body and releasing a flood of her juices, seeping around Rosie's tongue as she increased her probing and licking.

With Rosie doing incredible things between her legs, Kate leaned forward and began to rub her hands over Rosie's large breasts and instantly made the nipples harden.

Kate fell further forward and lay across across Rosie and easing her legs apart, adopted a classic sixty-nine position.

She instantly felt the wonderful sweep of Rosie's tongue over the smooth cheeks of her pert backside, as she transferred her attention from the pussy. When Rosie began to run her tongue around the sensitive nerves surrounding her butt hole, the orgasm which hit her was one of the most intense of her life.

As Rosie was still licking, stroking and poking around her pussy and butt, Kate recovering from the orgasm found Rosie's clitoris with her tongue and proceeded to pay back some of the wonderful things her new friend done to her.

Rosie came again, then quickly again.

Finally they parted, sated, but still eager to continue. Rosie took Kate's leg and raised it, sliding her own inside, she eased forward until their pubic hair meshed into one and the soaking lips of their pussy's kissed.

Working with a mutually satisfying rhythm, with gentle gyration they merged their pussy's into one sex filled organ.

They came simultaneously and in a final act, lay and licked the combined juices from each other.

"Wow, if you are straight, then I would love to see the full gay version." Said an exhausted Kate, as she lay beside Rosie, her fingers slowly tracing figures of eight around the left nipple. Until they both fell into a deep and exhausted sleep.

Next morning, Rosie woke first, leaned over a kissed the sleeping Kate.

Kate murmured something in her slumbers and then went back to sleep.

It was obvious that Kate wasn't ready for what Rosie had in mind, so Rosie slid out of bed and walked over to the sliding window that led to the balcony.

It was a beautiful morning over Singapore as Rosie let the bright, now mid morning sun warm her naked body.

Much to the delight of the man on the balcony opposite, Rosie waved at him and shouted, "good morning, beautiful day," and completely at ease, continued to admire the view, as did he.

She returned to the room and with Kate still asleep, went into the bathroom.

After her quite long morning pee, she wiped herself and then gently stroked her pussy. *its been a while, but we saw some real action last night, didn't we* she said to herself, while talking to her vagina.

She turned on the shower and stepped into the rather large cubicle.

Letting the warm water cascade over her body, she let her mind wander to previous lesbian encounters, now to many to recall.

As her mind drifted, she felt a hand reach for her breast and lips kissing the back of her neck.

"Morning gorgeous, mind if I join you?" Whispered Kate.

Rosie turned round and placed her lips on Kate's, their tongues slipping easily over each other as they kissed under the warm spray.

Kate moved her lips from Rosie's and began a journey that would lead to her idea of paradise.

Over the elegant neck, down to the swell of the breasts, nipples proud and erect under the duel effect of the water and Kate's tongue. Still further down across the flat sweep of her belly, tongue probing the belly button, then lower, the patch of dark crinkly hair, then the heaven that was Rosie's deliciously wet pussy.

On her knees, with her hands clasped around Rosie's arse, Kate began to lap at the object of her desire and the subject of her dreams.

Rosie, grasped Kate's head, the hair, plastered to it, and attempted to guide her to the special places she knew would guarantee orgasm.

Kate found them an with a scream, Rosie came, long and hard, " Oh fuck yes, yes Kate there, Oh god, I'm coming, god it's fantastic, don't stop, yeeeeeesssss."

Kate lapped up the juices flowing from Rosie and with the water cascading over them, transferred as much as she could to Rosie's mouth. The taste of her own juice, made Rosie almost come again.

They bathed each other's bodies, hands sweeping away, lather and finally rinsing away the suds.

Wrapped in large soft towels, the two giggled like schoolgirls as they recounted their experiences of the previous night.

With a final kiss, Kate left for her own room, after arranging to meet up after Rosie had finished her shoot.

Rosie spent most of the day naked, wishing Kate was with her.

They met in the bar and after a couple of drinks, headed out into the Singapore night.

After a few bars and clubs, they stumbled upon a massage shop.

"Fancy it,?" Said Kate.

Rosie replied, "I certainly am, just what I need.

They entered the seedy looking building and after negotiating a price, were shown into a small changing room. Neither were wearing much, so both were soon naked.

Two young Asian girls entered the room and indicated that Rosie and Kate should lay on the adjoining massage tables.

They lay on the tables and the two petite girls straddled them and began to pour a lightly scented oil over their backs and down to their buttocks, then down the legs and ankles.

Kate turned her head towards Rosie, smiled and blew a kiss, before luxuriating in the wonderful sensations the young girl was giving her.

Once the oil had been distributed to all the areas, the two girls, stood and swiftly removed their smocks and were completely naked underneath.

The two looked like twins, identical, very thin bodies, with very small breasts, and a triangle of black pubic hair.

They again climbed on the two other girls and began to massage, this time using their bodies instead of hands.

They worked in perfect unison, sliding their bodies over and across the skin of their clients.

Rosie and Kate has both had massages before, but nothing as erotic as this.

After a while, the girls indicated to Rosie and Kate, to turn over. They did so, and with even more sensual movements, the Asian girls repeated, paying particularly close attention to ensuring their tiny breasts and nipples, caressed the much larger ones of the customers, especially Rosie's.

Then the two masseurs, moved down and spread the legs of their clients and using their hands, smoothed over every inch of skin, from toes to the tops of the inner thighs.

Suddenly, they climbed off and reached for what appeared to be a bottle of household liquid.

They squirted the liquid onto Rosie and Kate, then used a very gentle spray to produce a thick, luxurious foam.

Climbing back on, they again used their bodies as the two glided effortlessly across the now extremely sensitive skin of their clients.

The girls skins were tingling with the effect of the oil, soapy suds and especially the smooth friction of the two masseurs gliding across their bodies.

Finally the two girls, rinsed off the suds and applied fragrant moisturiser.

Rosie and Kate gladly paid the rather expensive bill, and added a very generous tip, together with a long tongue twirling kiss.

After another couple of bars, the two made their way back to the hotel, for a final night together, as Rosie had to fly back to Tokyo the following day.

As they walked back, Kate asked, "Ok, Miss Webster, time to fess up, who else do I know, that you have been with?"

Rosie answered, "my first was Carla, then."

"Stop right there, are you telling me you had lesbian sex with my sister?"

"You said you wanted to know, so I am telling you," answered Rosie, then continued, "then there was Michelle, do you want me to go on?"

Kate was flabbergasted, "l don't believe you, Carla and Michelle, no way, sorry that's a lie, why would you lie to me.?"

Rosie stopped, and looked the other girl in the eye and said, "She has a small mole in her left groin and a birthmark on her bum." Then continued, "she was my first, and up to you, one of the best."

"Michelle was also into it, she had threesomes with Carla and Sophie, oh and me."

It took a few seconds for Kate to digest what Rosie had just said. Not only was she claiming, quite possibly correctly, that she had lesbian sex with her sister, but also her cousin and even more incredibly, her own sister as well.

"Sophie, you had sex with Sophie?" Said an astonished Kate.

Rosie kissed her and asked, "didn't you ever fancy Carla or Michelle?

"Well, err, of course they are gorgeous, but I never even thought of going with them."

They had arrived at the hotel and entered the lift.

"Shall we give him one last thrill?" Asked Rosie.

Kate attached her mouth to Rosie's and the kiss was especially passionate. With a final blown kiss to the CCTV operator who would add the footage to his collection.

Once in the room, Kate said, "Rosie, you are so bad, wicked really, your own sister, I ask you, what have you got to say for yourself?"

Rosie slipped out of the few clothes she was wearing, stood naked in front of Kate, put her hands on her hips and said, "Wanna fuck?

Kate, likewise tore off her clothes and shoved Rosie onto the bed.

She immediately began to suck on Rosie's large breasts, her fingers entering her lovers wetness.

Rosie was surprised, pleasantly, but surprised, the previous night, Kate had been such a gentle lover, touchy feeley, rather than this aggressive style. Not that she minded, a bit of rough play never hurt anybody, well it did, but in the nice acceptable way.

Kate moved down and began to lick Rosie's already soaking pussy. She inserted three fingers to accompany her tongue and began to finger fuck Rosie, quite vigorously.

"Did my sister lick you like this, bitch?" Said Kate, raising her head from between Rosie's legs, "did my cousin? "

12