Corrie The Next Generation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosie was really turned on by this behaviour and language. She replied in similar tones. "Carla's tongue was longer than yours, she got to my clit quicker, try harder, bitch."

She continued, "I thought you could finger me, but Michelle was better."

Kate furiously increased her tempo, tongue lashing at Rosie's clitoris as her fingers pumped the now complete soaked pussy.

"Oh god that is amazing," screamed Rosie as one of the most intense orgasms of her life seemed to come from nowhere, the rip through her body like lava flowing from a volcano.

Kate continued, "as good as your sister?"

"Yes, yes, yes, better than them all, Oh god yes, don't stop Kate, please don't stop."

Kate had no intention of stopping as she slurped down the copious amounts of pussy juice Rosie was producing, until finally she eased herself up, straddling Rosie. With a smile she said, "How was that, bitch? Better than my sister, my cousin and your Sophie?"

Rosie looked up and said, "better than all three combined, you are fucking fantastic."

"That's what I wanted to hear, now suck on this, bitch." She lowered her pussy towards Rosie's mouth and Rosie gladly complied with the instruction.

Rosie, licked, sucked and probed Kate's pussy, until the orgasms multiplied, leading to a crescendo of screams that must have been heard all over the hotel.

Exhausted, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Rosie woke up first, and after planting a kiss on Kate's forehead, showered, dressed and left for the airport.

When Kate awoke she found a hand written note, it read,

"Darling Kate,

Thank you for the most wonderful two days.

Sorry I slipped out without saying goodbye, but if I had stayed, we would have made the most glorious of love again, and again and again, and I would have missed my flight.

Love to get together again, perhaps in Weatherfield, who knows.

Love

Rosie. XXX

Ps: I wasn't kidding, you were the best ever. XX

Pps: Your pussy juice is jummy, XX

Kate smiled, and kissed the note.

That night in Tokyo, Rosie was in bed with her Japanese boyfriend, he was between her legs lapping away, thinking he knew what he was doing.

Rosie's mind was somewhere else, a hotel room in Singapore and someone who really knew what she was doing.

12