Corrine Loses Her "V" Card

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corinne studied Rachel's technique as Rachel let my cock slide deeper into her throat. I looked over at Heather and smiled as she realized I saw her running her fingers up and down through the folds of her pussy. She smiled back and closed her eyes as she hooked her finger and pushed it deep inside. Corinne looked over to see what I was looking at, and was quite shocked at what she saw Heather doing on full display. Then Rachel slid my cock from her mouth and turned to look at Heather.

As Rachel turned back and resumed the lesson for my cousin, her hand found its way between her own legs and she teased at her pussy while she expertly serviced by cock. I looked over at Corinne and noticed she was softly pinching her nipples with one hand while staring at her friend going down on her cousin. To my surprise, Corinne was softly rubbing her own pussy through the damp material of her pajamas. Corinne's eyes were glued on me, and mine were glued on her as she lost herself in the moment.

Corinne looked up at me and realized I was watching her play with herself. I just smiled back and nodded softly letting her know I was enjoying watching her. She looked back at my cock and closed her eyes for a moment as she slid her hand down the front of her pajamas. She appeared to work a finger deep inside of her wet pussy. This sent me over the edge as I moaned and grabbed the back of Rachel's head. She sensed my climax and slid my cock deep into her throat. I shot load after load down the back of her throat as I watched my cousin work her fingers deep into her pussy. All three girls had their fingers buried deep inside themselves as I finished my orgasm.

"And that is how it's done girls," Rachel proudly stated as she stepped back to the couch rubbing her pussy. "Corinne, you want to give it a try?"

"Give me a minute." I replied with no protest to the suggestion.

"Um, I'm not sure." Corinne replied as she slid her hand from her panties and attempted to catch her breath.

"Well I'm not sure you should still have your pajamas on while the rest of us are completely naked!" Heather chimed in as she walked over to Corinne. "I think it is only fair if you are naked too."

Heather reached down and grabbed the edges of Corinne shorts. Corinne didn't resist, as she lay back and lifted her hips slightly. Heather pulled them down slowly to reveal Corinne's skimpy, floral lace panties. They were the same ones from the other night in her bedroom. Corinne looked at me and smiled when she noticed me staring at them.

"Look! It's making your cousin hard again seeing you completely naked." Heather stated causing Corinne to look over again at my cock.

Heather was absolutely correct. I don't think I had ever recovered from an orgasm so quickly before. Heather reached down and grasped the lacy band of Corinne's panties. She slowly pulled them down and all of our eyes were fixated on Corinne's pussy. She pulled them down very slowly in order to tease me. The anticipation and excitement was overwhelming. Corinne again lifted her hips allowing Heather to pull them over her ass. Then I saw her beautiful pussy. It was completely bald. Her outer labia was swollen and wet from where her fingers were just sliding between them.

Corinne and Heather looked over at me and saw my cock was fully erect. Heather pulled Corinne to her feet and led her over to me.

"It looks like it grew even more." Corinne commented as she stood between my legs and reached out for it.

"I think that's your fault." I replied with a smile as I looked at her amazing naked body. She had the prettiest pussy. It was completely bare with just a neat vertical slit that parted just enough to reveal her clitoral hood. As excited as I was for what was hopefully about to happen, I really wanted make love to her sweet pussy with my tongue.

Corinne just smiled at me as she nervously knelt down between my legs. She wrapped her soft hand around my cock and slowly lowered her mouth to the tip. I shuttered as her lips pressed around the head and I felt her tongue press against the tip. Her tongue started to swirl around just like Rachel had taught her and she licked up and down the length. Her hand found my balls and she softly massaged them. She then lowered her mouth down around the shaft causing her to gag a little. She lifted back up, and determined, lowered herself again.

"How is that?" she asked as she lifted up and looked at me.

"Amazing!" I replied. "I can't believe this is happening."

She smiled and went back to pleasuring me with her mouth. Her hand found its way back to her pussy and she continued what she had started before. I looked over at the window and saw the reflection of my naked cousin going down on me while her fingers slid in and out of her tight pussy. Rachel and Heather once again had their own fingers buried between their legs. Although it felt amazing to have Corinne's mouth wrapped around my cock, it was likely going to be awhile before I came again. The last orgasm was so intense I think it completely drained me. It was ok though, because I wanted this to last forever.

Before I was even close, Corinne started to shake and work her fingers violently into her pussy. Her technique was getting sloppy as she began to orgasm. She must have set everyone off but me, because Heather and Rachel began to moan and work their pussies harder. Corinne slid my cock out of her mouth started moaning uncontrollably as she doubled over with her fingers pressed deep inside. She sat up and was pinching her nipples with her other hand as I watched her excitement run down her inner thighs. This was truly the hottest thing I had ever seen.

The other two girls simultaneously brought themselves to intense orgasms. I sat there with a rock hard cock staring at three beautiful, breathless girls. The most beautiful was my cousin with her arm draped over and head resting on my leg. I wanted to touch her so badly and was about to when Rachel stood up.

"Ok, I think we need some water, then it's time for the final lesson!" Rachel announced through labored breaths.

The three of them got up and grabbed some water. No one was interested in alcohol at this point. I just sat and watched them all as I slowly stroked by throbbing cock. I really wanted to slide it into Rachel or Heather as one of them demonstrated getting fucked for Corinne's final lesson. I anticipated that being their next move.

After they all came back into the room, Rachel directed Corinne back over to me. It was interesting watching Rachel take charge of the room. It seemed as though Corinne didn't question anything she was doing because Rachel was directing her actions. Corinne stood again in front of me in all of her beautiful nakedness. She looked down at me with a nervous look on her face as we anticipated what was next.

Rachel directed me to put my legs together, and then guided Corinne to sit on my thighs. Corinne looked at me with approval, which I gave by placing my hands on her hips as she straddled me. She sat down with her pussy only inches away from my cock. We were both staring down at how close they were as Corinne placed her hands on my forearms.

"Ok, now scoot in closer." Rachel ordered.

Corinne was noticeably shaking and froze. She looked right at me wanting to know if it was ok. I answered her by pulling her hips towards me. Her pussy was now less than an inch from my throbbing cock.

"Another couple of inches." Rachel directed.

I started to softly slide my hands up and down Corinne's side as she pushed forward causing her pussy to press against the base of my cock. I could feel her warmth and wetness against me. I moved my hands up to cup her amazing breasts. She just stared into my eyes as my hands explored her body. I slid a hand behind her neck and pulled her in to kiss me. When our mouths met she immediately slid her tongue into my mouth and I felt her body shudder.

As we kissed, I started press my hips up and then bring them down slowly causing her pussy to slide up and down the base of my cock. I wrapped my arms around my cousin and pulled her in closer as we continued to passionately kiss. Now she was pressing her pussy hard against my cock and sliding back and forth the length of it.

I broke the kiss and buried my face into her breasts. I softly caressed them as I spent time on each of her nipples.

Rachel and Heather both watched from the side as I made out with my hot cousin. Then Rachel walked over to us. "Final lesson." She whispered into Corinne's ear. Rachel lifted Corinne up as she grabbed my cock and lined up the head with the entrance to my cousin's pussy. Corinne hovered there for a few second before lowering slowly and letting the tip press into her warm, slick folds.

My hands made there way to Corinne's ass. I pushed my hips up causing me to slide another inch into my cousin's tight pussy. "Are you ok?" I softly asked as we paused there for a moment. Corinne leaned in to give me another kiss, then lowered slowly until I was half way inside. She was so incredibly tight. She shoved her tongue deep into my mouth as she lifted up and then lowered herself further.

She now took the lead as she slowly raised and lowered herself onto my cock. She broke the kiss and looked down causing me to look as well. We both watched my cock sliding in and out of her. I think we both were a little surprised about what was happening. She started to really get into it and moan quite a bit as I pushed my hips to meet her. I was now buried completely inside of my beautiful cousin's sweet pussy. We made love like this for a few more minutes.

Then, I stood up, cock still inside. I carried Corinne over to the couch and lay her on her back. I leaned down to kiss her breasts as I pressed deep inside. She let out a loud scream and clawed into my back. I pulled out slowly and pushed back in. She thrust her hips up to meet me and we found a nice pace. I sat up and took in the view of my cock sliding in and out of my cousin's tight pussy. She was so incredibly wet and so amazingly gorgeous. I didn't want to fuck her, but made love to her amazing body.

She pulled me in close for another kiss and her body began to shake. I could feel my orgasm building at the same time. She pulled me in and wrapped her legs around me as her pussy convulsed around my cock. I wanted so badly to cum inside and almost did. At the last minute I pulled out and shot streams of cum all over her tight stomach and amazing breasts. I collapsed on the couch next to her.

While we both attempted to catch our breath, Rachel and Heather started clapping in approval of our performance. Corinne and I just smiled at each other as we both thought about what had just happened. It was truly a Happy New Year.