Corrine - Willing Sex Slave Pt. 06

Story Info
Erotic tale from first date, to submissive partner, to wife.
12.7k words
4.6
2.4k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 11/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erotic Coupling: Hot, Dom-Sub, Exhibitionism, Nude Modeling, Nudist Vacation

This is a work of fiction; any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental. All characters involved in any sexual activity are over the age of 18. This is a six part series following our couple from first date to marriage. It is a single, continuous story, so reading the sections in order is advised. It is rather long, but I hope you enjoy the story. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

******************************************************************

"You know that you are the only man who I would ever allow to touch me! But I still LOVE IT!"

I removed the cuffs of her restraints and we settled down to sleep. The next morning I watched her doing her daily exercises. That is always a stimulating thing. We took a shower together and made love under the cascading water. We snuggled together in bed and soon it was nearly noon!

We enjoyed a nude brunch, and then it was time for Corrine to leave and get ready for a busy week.

Later I was looking at the Sunday paper and saw an article about the Benefit. It was a half-page above the fold on the first page of the Arts section! The article included the expected stuff, but also said that they received a new record in pledged contributions. There was an inset of about 1/4 of the space with a picture of Corrine giving her check to the Emcee with the caption, "Local business woman challenges guests to 'be generous!' as she contributes prize money to the Ballet." The article included her name and her company name as it described her contribution and her challenge to the other donors. Her picture was very revealing with her thigh showing high up her leg, and the massive swell of her breasts. They HAD airbrushed out her nipples, however.

I called Corrine and told her to go buy several copies of the paper. When she saw the article, she called back to say thank you!

We spoke several times during the week, but she was crazy busy. She had received many calls as a result of the publicity from the article.

Unknown to me, she also found time to make an appointment at the tattoo shop that she had previously used. She had the tattoo artist replace my crude, handwritten message with a professional, permanent copy of the same thing!

She arrived Friday evening, naked as always except for her collar, but her new tattoo was boldly evident. I took her into my arms and kissed her and held her. I told her that I was tremendously grateful for the sentiment of getting that tattoo, and that I really liked it. I also told her that, in the future, she was to ask my permission for any changes to her body.

Corrine was a little subdued at my reaction. I reassured her that I really DID like the tattoo, and I loved the sentiment. I asked her, "Are you my slave?"

"Yes, of course!" She immediately responded.

"Who owns your body?" I persisted.

"You do!" She exclaimed. Then realization dawned. "So if you own my body, you control what I do with it! If I want to get a tattoo, or piercing, or anything, I need your permission!"

"Exactly! It is not that I dislike your tattoo, in fact I love it, although I also love your pubic bush too, you just should request my approval for anything that would change your body. We have already discussed your eating program and I am very happy with your results so far, as I believe you are."

"Yes, I am thrilled with the results. This is the best I have looked and felt since after Candi was born! I hope to get close to what I weighed before I became pregnant."

"That is a lovely thought, however you need to remember that you are now a mature woman and not a teenage girl. You probably will not reach your 15 year old weight. And I LIKE your curves!"

"Of course you are right about that. I just want to be the sexiest woman I can possibly be! I know that you love my tits, and I doubt that I could ever lose enough weight for them to shrink to my teenage shape. I want to be fit and able to do all of the things that you like to do, Matthew. I know that you find me desirable, but I want you to be crazy with lust whenever you look at me! I am your slave, your sex slave, your inspiration and your muse. I want every man who sees us together to be totally jealous of you when they see you with me! And I want there to be no doubt that I belong to you!"

I led Corrine to the couch. "It sounds like you had a busy week. Would you like to tell me about it?"

"Maybe tomorrow? You had promised to fill an empty spot for me. I need you to SATISFY that promise! NOW!"

She grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs and into my bedroom. Corrine jumped onto my bed, her arms raised and spread in a welcoming gesture. She had her legs raised and spread wide with her moist pussy lips open and glistening in an even clearer gesture of welcome.

I quickly pulled off my clothes and began to lick her fountain of nectar. I feasted on her delicious nectar until she was shouting, "COCK! I NEED YOUR COCK!"

Then I latched onto her distended clitoris, sucking on her sensitive little nub and caressing her G-spot with my finger. "COCK! PLEASE COCK! NEED COCK! PLEASE!" She repeated again and again as I sucked on her clit and stroked her G-spot. I knew that she needed to cum. I wanted to drive home to her that I OWNED her body! I sucked her clitoris and stroked her G-spot again and again until she was weeping as she begged for my cock. Her entire body was quivering with her pent up need.

I shifted my position and thrust my hard cock into her depths, but I did not tell her to cum! I held her legs high on my arms and tugged on her breasts while I plowed her pussy with my iron cock. Her head was flailing back and forth with her pent up need as I drove into her again and again.

When I said, "CUM!" Her body exploded! She covered me with her feminine spray while her body clenched in a momentous series of powerful contractions. And she SCREAMED! "AAAAAHHHHHEEEEEE" loud enough that I expected to hear police pounding on the front door.

I drove myself into her depths again and again, trying to reach as yet unexplored portions of her spasming pussy. I tugged and twisted her huge nipples while I pounded my cock into her pussy with everything I had.

Corrine's orgasm continued on unabated. I released her nipples and grabbed her hips as I pumped into her again and again. "CUM AGAIN! SQUIRT! CUM HARD! CUM!" I shouted.

Her body jerked as it was gripped with a new series of powerful orgasmic contractions. And she sprayed me once again! I was holding her hips and watching her breasts as I rammed my cock into her depths. My balls were boiling with my need to cum. I knew that it was imminent!

When my first blast of semen shot into her depths I shouted, "CUM WITH ME! CUM AND CUM AND CUM AND CUM!" Her orgasm intensified while I shot my lava hot cum deep into her spasming womb. I dripped my perspiration onto her bouncing breasts as I poured myself into her. I wanted to fill her with my essence, my everything, my love.

When I finally collapsed onto her perspiration slick breasts, her eyes were rolled up and she seemed to be only about half conscious. I lay there holding her, my cock still embedded inside her. I could feel the spasms of her aftershocks as they rippled through her body again and again. I held her and kissed her. I lowered her legs to the bed, keeping my cock firmly in place.

I was beginning to become concerned when she opened her eyes and smiled happily at me. She rested a while longer before she said, "I just cannot believe what you do to me! I am certain that I have experienced the absolutely ultimate sexual experience, and then you take me to another new level!

"I was sure that I was going to disintegrate! I needed to cum SO BAD! And you kept stoking my need, pushing my arousal higher and higher. I was sure that my pussy would implode! But you took me to a level of sexual passion that I couldn't imagine even existed!

"When you told me to CUM, I truly EXPLODED! I know that I sprayed you with my love juices. It was as if I was transported to a whole different reality where nothing exists except our joining! You and me, and my climax enveloping us both! I wasn't here! I wasn't anywhere! I existed only as a huge fireball of passion with you at the center!"

I held Corrine as we relaxed together until we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Saturday morning I watched Corrine doing her morning exercises. Watching as she did leg lifts, spreading her legs and showing me her moist pussy. Watching her breasts squeezed between her arms and watching her breasts emphasized by her muscles straining beneath the mass of her breast flesh. Arching her back with her legs spread out in a reverse rainbow, her pussy winking right at me! How could I not be aroused after watching all of that?

We made love. We made hot, passionate love. Then we relaxed and slept. It was nearly noon before we roused again.

Over breakfast we discussed ways to combine our lives. Corrine suggested that we might be able to find a place on the near east side of the city. Most of her business was downtown while the majority of my business was on the east side. That would balance the necessary commuting time for each of us.

Over the coming weeks we followed a similar pattern. Most weekends were spent at my condo with a few weekends at her house. Those weekends we often spent some time with her daughter. Every time we met, Corrine would be nude except for her collar and shoes, either at her house or my condo. We would usually have an outing with some level of exhibitionism which would result in a high level of arousal for both of us.

I ordered some ultra-thin white leggings in size extra small for Corrine. Saturday morning I told her that I wanted to get back into my photography and I wanted her to be my model. She had lost over 60 pounds since we first met, and by any measure she looked HOT!

I gave her the thin leggings and a short, open weave crop-top that fit her very loosely. When she had pulled the clothes on, her pubic hair, that had grown partly back, was clearly visible and her shaved pussy lips formed a very clear camel-toe (just as I had planned.) The open weave of the top allowed me to see her nipples and most of her breasts. I had an erection immediately!

I had arranged the bedroom for the photo shoot with some extra lights and a plain background. I started with some overall pictures that showed her striking body, her large breasts, and the prominent camel-toe in her leggings. Her pussy hair was clearly visible through the thin fabric and her pussy slit was very noticeable!

I had her climb onto the bed on all fours in a feral position. This allowed her top to hang down and expose her breasts to her nipples. With the short crop-top you could see between her breasts all the way to her waist!

I shot several pictures from a low angle, showing her prominent camel-toe and under-boobs. I shot pictures of her in silhouette with her firm thighs and her camel-toe against a light background. And then several other close up pictures of a breast in silhouette with just enough light to be able to discern her nipple poking out through the open weave fabric.

I had Corrine remove her top and arch backwards to emphasize her large breasts as I took multiple pictures of her beautiful breasts. Then I asked her to toy with one nipple as I clicked away to capture that erotic sight.

I told Corrine to put a pillow on the bed and lie back on top of it to raise her hips. I then asked her to take a finger and lightly trace it over her mound as I snapped away.

I asked her to slowly draw her finger through the deep camel-toe while I snapped away. Then I took pictures of her finger on her clitoris as she lightly circled her finger around her sensitive little nub.

Corrine's pussy was gushing with the juices of her arousal and the thin, tightly stretched fabric was totally transparent as I took my pictures from a low angle between her knees. She was moaning and pumping her hips and I captured some of that in my camera.

I had her move the pillow to under her back, again emphasizing her large breasts, and I asked her to caress her breasts and nipples. She was moaning as she pulled and twisted on her nipples far harder than I ever would. But it made some extremely erotic images.

When I was finished I suggested that we might go out to lunch. Corrine was panting and moaning with unsatisfied arousal when she asked, "Now??"

"You should probably put on the red crop-top." I said, knowing what she was really asking.

As we walked into the restaurant her breasts were bouncing and swaying under the open-weave crop-top and her pussy lips and pubic hair were clearly visible to anyone who looked! Despite all of the previous exhibitionist outings we had previously had, she was blushing profusely!

We were seated in a booth and I took the inside seat so that she would be more visible to our waiter and passersby. A twenty-something young man brought our menus and water, and was spellbound by the view of Corrine. He stood rooted to the spot as he stared at her visible pubic hair and camel-toe. When he was finally able to tear his eyes away from her crotch, he got stuck looking at her breasts. It took a long time and a major erection before he moved.

Corrine was blushing but also laughing at the waiter's predicament. As always, we received extremely attentive service. Our drinks were always filled and our waiter checked on us multiple times throughout the meal.

We laughed as we walked out of the restaurant, but then Corrine said, "I NEED TO CUM! I've been dripping wet with excitement ever since you were taking those pictures! I'm going to melt if you don't take care of me soon! I may lose control and rape you!"

"Really? You are really that aroused? Did you find the photo shoot arousing?"

"I was ready to jump you when you finished the pictures! Then you dragged me out in public with my tits and pussy on full display! Right now I would let you do me right here on the hood of the car in full view of the restaurant and all of the cars driving past! I NEED to CUM!"

"Would you like to take off your little red top? I would like to watch you playing with your nipples while we drive home. Or maybe you would like to go shopping for some fun clothes?"

"HOME! I will do as you ask! I may melt right here in the car, but I will play with my breasts while you drive home! You are going to have a sex-crazed wild banshee on your hands when we get home! I hope that you will be prepared to handle that!"

With that Corrine pulled off her tiny top and began to stroke and tug on her nipples. Soon she was moaning and squirming in her seat. "Please! Find a place! I need your cock! Please!"

"We will be home in about 15 minutes. Keep playing with your nipples and I will take care of you soon."

"Yes, Master! Please take good care of me soon! May I remove my leggings?"

"That will leave you sitting in the car completely naked! Is that what you want?"

"Oh, YES! Let me sit here beside you absolutely naked! I'll do anything!"

"If that is what you want, you may remove your leggings. That way you could give me a taste of your delicious pussy juices!"

"Yes, Master! I would be happy to give you a taste of my pussy juices!" She said as she dipped her fingers into her wet pussy. She leaned toward me and held her fingers to my mouth. I sucked her fingers into my mouth, and then sucked each one to retrieve every morsel of her juices. She repeated this again, and she moaned loudly as I sucked on her fingers. We repeated this for the rest of the way home.

As soon as the car stopped moving in the garage, Corrine jumped out of the car and lay back on the hood of the car. She was naked and the garage door was completely open. I hit the door opener and moved between her legs. I dropped my pants and pushed my cock deep into her sopping wet pussy. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and said, "CUM, CORRINE. Cum hard! Cum and squirt! CUM HARD! CUM!"

Corrine screamed and jerked as she sprayed her juices all over! She squirted with more force and more volume than she ever had before. She bounced on the hood of the car, her legs were wrapped over my shoulders and she was pulling me against her as hard as she could.

"CUM HARDER FOR ME! SQUIRT AND SPRAY AND CUM AGAIN AND AGAIN!"

Corrine's orgasms took on a new, frenzied level. I was drenched in her pussy fluids. I gripped her hips and pounded my iron rod into her spasming depths again and again and again. The sound of my thighs slapping against her butt reverberated through the garage. And still she was begging, "More! Harder! Fill me! Give it to me! Harder!"

"Cum, Corrine! Cum and Cum and CUM! CUM HARDER! SQUIRT AND SPRAY! CUM! CUM! CUM!"

And her contractions redoubled in intensity. She squealed, she sprayed, she squirted, and she jerked and spasmed and convulsed and flailed. The orgasms she was experiencing were an order of magnitude more intense than any I had previously seen!

I had reached the apex of my passion and was ready to erupt into Corrine. "CUM, CORRINE! I'M CUMMING! CUM HARD! CUM! CUM! CUM!"

Corrine's pussy gripped my cock even harder! I could barely force it through her convulsing channel. I sprayed my semen into her depths as her orgasm milked my cock for every single drop of my essence. I poured myself into her core, giving her everything I could. Then I collapsed onto her.

When I was finally able to move, I looked at Corrine. Her eyes were shut but she was breathing. I carried her into the living room and lay her on the couch. I sat with her until she began to move.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"I've never experienced anything like that! I was going to melt, and then I was exploding with orgasms until I dissolved! There wasn't any you or me, it was just us and our joining. I was lifted higher and higher until there was nothing except for a brilliant white ball of light that was our joining. Nothing! Just the union of our combined spirits. Then I went black. I guess that I passed out? It was wonderful and beautiful but it was so intense that it was a little scary! Thank you for taking care of me!"

"You know that I will take care of you. I just wanted to be sure that you are OK! You ARE OK, right?"

"Yes. I am OK, better than OK. Actually, it was like a transcendental experience. I was lifted to a different plane of consciousness. I could see that our spirits were joined, our souls were actually coupled together. It was beautiful! I love you so very much! I don't know what I have ever done to deserve you!"

"Yes, and I love you! I'm just so happy that you are OK!"

We remained nude the rest of the day, which was our custom. Corrine asked, "What are you planning to do with the pictures you took this morning?"

"I was thinking about selecting a few of the very best to have printed, matted, and framed for our new home... whenever we get that."

"I have been watching for houses that might work for us." Corrine said. "I was wondering about one of those stately older houses in the Heights area. I had been thinking about someplace further east, but they just don't have the charm of those in the heights."

"Have you contacted a realtor yet?"

"No, I wanted to talk to you before going that next step."

"Let's just take a drive tomorrow to get an idea of what is on the market. We will be going on vacation in a couple of weeks, we can get serious about looking when we get back."

We made sweet, gentle love that evening and again the next morning. Corrine put on one of the first outfits I had bought for her, a jeans skirt that buttons up the front. It had been skin tight back then, but now she needed to use a safety pin to take in the waist some. She wore it with a red handkerchief halter top that exposed a great swath of her fit and trim abdomen. Of course she still wore neither bra nor panties.