Corrine - Willing Sex Slave Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we drove around the heights area we saw several homes for sale. Realtors often talk about 'curb appeal' and it is true! We saw one house that looked spectacular. We had talked about our finances and a budget for a house, and we found ourselves parking the car and walking up the walkway.

As we introduced ourselves to the realtor, I mentioned that we were planning to get married soon. Corrine looked at me! I realized that this was the first time we had really told anyone except each another, and we had never put a "soon" description on our plans. But she smiled.

The realtor was immediately taken by Corrine's charms: her big bouncing tits, her firm exposed abdomen, the expanse of firm legs displayed below her short skirt. He was very happy to show her around the house.

In many ways the house was nearly perfect. The study was directly off the entrance hall so that she could meet with clients at her office rather than always having to go to them. The large eat-in kitchen had been renovated in the last few years and had stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops with a large work island. The laundry room adjoined the kitchen and opened into the mud room which in turn led to the back door and garage which entered the property from a side street.

The garage was a bit of a disappointment. It was only a car and a half wide, so one of us would be parking outside on the wide apron.

The combination living room/ dining room was elegant and roomy. The den was cozy with a functional wood burning fireplace. Off the entry was a small powder room.

Then the realtor directed Corrine upstairs. She led the way, he followed, and I brought up the rear. Speaking of rear, following Corrine (and her short skirt with nothing underneath) up the stairs provided him and me a spectacular view of her firm butt.

There was a spacious master suite with an updated marble bath and king sized, all clear-glass shower. There were three other modest sized bedrooms and a full bath with tub and two sinks.

The grounds included numerous mature trees and lovely plantings. I asked how long the house had been on the market, and he reluctantly said, "Six months."

When I asked what the seller's price was, it was many thousand dollars beyond our intended budget. I asked about the neighborhood and he assured us that it was a lovely area.

I said that we wanted to walk around the area and he seemed to take that as a good sign. As we walked along the sidewalk we saw numerous people in their yards. We chatted with several of our potential neighbors and they were all pleasant. The area seemed to have a mixture of ethnicities and cultures with several black, Asian, Indian, and others, as well as a number of white Americans. We chatted with one British couple and another from Canada.

All in all, the house was nearly perfect, except for the price. One of the neighbors said that the man had died over a year ago and his wife was now in an assisted living facility. He couldn't understand why the family was taking so long to sell.

We returned to the house and I told the realtor that we did not have a realtor, and I asked whether he could represent us as well, reducing the commission costs.

He said that he could not represent both the buyer and the seller. However, he could get someone from his office to represent us for a reduced commission. I proposed a price that was about $20,000 below our budget. That would be about a $50,000 discount off of the asking price.

He was not enthusiastic about it but agreed to write up the offer.

We drove back to my condo to wait. Corrine was on pins and needles. Shortly after we arrived home, the realtor called. The sellers had made a counter offer that was splitting the difference. That was $5,000 over our conservative budget. We both liked the house, we knew that we could really afford it with only a tiny stretch of the budget, Corrine said, "Please?"

And I said, "Yes, let's do it!"

We called back and agreed; then we returned to the house to amend our offer and get everything done. It was getting late when we again returned to my condo. Normally, Corrine would have been headed home by this time. Instead she said, "Will you make love to me?"

Would I make love to her? What a silly question. "I would love to make love to you!" And we headed to my bedroom. It was warm, it was sensual, it was wonderful. I loved her huge breasts, I reveled in her beauty and sensuality. We were gentle, but our passion built inexorably.

Soon I was filling her welcoming body as deeply as I possibly could. My need was soaring, approaching its apex. Corrine cried with passion in her voice, "Please?"

She was at her pinnacle and I was there beside her. "Cum with me, Corrine. Cum."

She did, I did, we did. It was not the Fourth of July; it was more like the holiest day of the year. While we would not have a marriage ceremony for a while yet, this was our marriage, our joining, our bond.

We lay together for quite a while, basking in the beautiful aftermath of our joining. Our bodies had been coupled hundreds, maybe thousands, of times. But now we were truly one.

Corrine finally had to leave to get ready for the next week. It was a bittersweet parting, but she would be back soon.

Two week later it was time for our vacation. I had paid for it in advance, so it would not impact the purchase of the house. Saturday morning we flew to Miami and connected to a little plane to one of the islands near our destination. Then it was a boat to our pleasure island. The website had indicated that the resort is nude only, clothing prohibited. Public sexual activity is permitted, actually encouraged, but is prohibited in the dining room, pools, and public hot tubs, for sanitary reasons. The site made a point of saying that any non-injurious activities between consenting adults were welcome. It also said something about staff being free to do whatever they might choose in their off hours. Pictures showed a beautiful beach, nude people canoeing, snorkeling, and other recreational activities.

We knew that this was an adult's only, nudist resort, but we were still happily surprised by the greeting. In the reception area we were met by a fully nude young woman, her nipples happily pointing right at us.

"This is an all nude resort. The staff as well as all guests will be nude throughout your stay. Any sexual activity is permitted between consenting adults anywhere in the resort except in the water of the hot tub or pool. For sanitary reasons, we need to ask that you move onto the side or the surrounding area before beginning to have sex there."

I looked through the window and saw two different couples actively having sex on the grounds just outside the reception room.

Following my gaze, she continued, "The tropical climate and the sense of sexual freedom seems to be an aphrodisiac for many people. Do you need one locker or two for your clothes? No one is allowed to take any clothing past this point."

We took one locker key. Corrine walked through the door marked 'women' and I walked through the door marked 'men'. We ended up in the same room! We stripped off our clothes and pulled out our toilet kits, placing everything else in the locker. I put the key in my toilet kit; I had no other place to put it.

We returned to the reception area. "One more thing, we will not tolerate any attempts to coerce anyone into acts against their will. Corrine, you are a very attractive woman and you will undoubtedly receive offers from other guests. You may accept or reject those requests, period. Many staff members may be willing to join in sexual activities during their personal time. Please allow us to meet our responsibilities when we are on duty. There is a schedule of organized activities in your room. If there is anything you may need, please dial '0' on your room phone. Have a wonderful visit."

As we walked along the path to our room, we passed the two couples together outside the reception room. On the edge of the hot tub was a couple engaging in cunnilingus and another in fellatio. We passed two women on a lounge actively involved in a 69. And a very heavy woman with gigantic boobs leaning against a fence, her pendulous tits swaying maybe 3 feet below her chest as she was being fucked doggie by a black man with the biggest cock I had ever seen!

When we entered our room, Corrine cried, "I'm so horny I could die! Please! DO ME NOW!" I was happy to comply.

She lay back on the bed and I moved between her wide spread legs. I put my face at the joining of her legs and began to lap up the nectar pooling between her pussy lips. I slurped mouthful after mouthful of her sweet juices until Corrine was crying, "Please, make me cum!"

With every pass of my tongue through her engorged pussy lips, I flicked and swirled her clitoris with my tongue. Her hips lurched and jerked on every stroke. She cried, "Cum! Make me CUM!"

I slipped two fingers into her dripping pussy and stroked her G-spot while I sucked her clit between my lips. Her body was vibrating, arched like an archer's taut bow, ready to go. "CUM!" I said, as I reattached my lips to her distended clit.

Corrine screamed and jerked and spasmed. Love juices sprayed my face and across the bed. I sucked and stroked her until I feared that she might pass out, then I moved up, lifting her legs on my shoulders as I pumped my cock deep into her convulsing vagina.

Her orgasms were never ending and I could feel her vaginal contractions gripping my cock as it shuttled through her canal of love. I was not going to last long at all, and soon I knew that I was ready to erupt into her. "Cum with me, Corrine! Cum!" I began to spray gallons of semen into her depths as she was consumed with another wave of orgasmic contractions. Her orgasms were triggering my climaxes and my ejaculations were triggering more orgasms for her. It was a cycle that went on and on until we both collapsed, too exhausted to move.

I was still inside Corrine when I opened my eyes some time later. I realized that we would need to get showered and moving if we were going to make it to dinner. I moved and a flood of our fluids poured out onto the bed in a white waterfall. I helped her to her feet and we headed to the shower.

A refreshing shower and some erotic play had us feeling up for dinner and more activity later. I called the desk and asked if they would be able to change our bed linens. The girl laughed and said that they almost always needed to do that after guests first arrive.

When we entered the dining room many tables were occupied. It was amazing to look across the room and see all of the patrons sitting naked. The hostess greeted us, naked of course, with her perky little nipples happily on display.

She said that all of the tables for two were occupied, and asked if we would mind sharing a table with another couple. We said that would be fine, and she led us to a table occupied by a couple who appeared to be in their early 30's.

The server placed fresh towels on our seats and introduced them as Mr. and Mrs. James. They had just received their salads, so they were not that far ahead of us on their meal. We ordered and chatted with them. He was an accountant for a large company in Boston and she was a pharmaceutical sales representative. They each fit the profile of their profession: he wore glasses and appeared somewhat bookish, she was extremely attractive and outgoing. She was also a black lady with some of the most amazing breasts I had ever seen. Her breasts were not huge, probably a "D" cup, but perfectly shaped and standing high on her chest, apparently defying gravity. And they appeared to be natural based on the way they bounced and jiggled as she talked. They had been at the resort for a week and would be staying another week.

By the end of dinner we had learned a fair bit about each other and we had made plans to go canoeing the next day. Sandi commented that it was like there was an aphrodisiac in the air; they had more sex in the past week than they normally would have in a month or two. The waitress had overheard our discussion of going canoeing, and she said that the restaurant could provide box lunches that we could take along. We all agreed that sounded like a good idea, so we placed orders for those as well.

During the conversation, Corrine mentioned that we were in the process of buying a house and we planned to get married soon. This stimulated the conversation.

"No wonder that the two of you are making love at the drop of a hat!"

"Who needs a hat??!!" I quipped. Everyone laughed at that.

After dinner I suggested we take a walk along the beach and Sandi asked if it would be too intrusive for them to join us. Corrine said that it would be fine.

As we walked along the shore, the rising moon glimmered on the waves as they rolled gently to shore. We stopped and watched the beautiful sight. I wrapped my arms around Corrine's naked body just beneath her large breasts. We stood like that for quite a while, then Corrine relocated one of my hands to cup her breast. I had been nuzzling and kissing her neck, now she seemed to want a little more stimulation.

I took each of her breasts into my hands and began to caress and play with her bountiful mounds. I tweaked and toyed with her nipples and she pressed her buttocks firmly against my rising erection. Before long I was pressing my rigid member between her thighs from behind, sliding my cock between her moist lips. Then she turned to me, wrapped her arms around my neck for a passionate kiss, and pulled me towards the firm sand.

I happily joined her. She pressed me down and straddled my hips, grasping my erection and guiding me into her warmth. She sat proudly upright as she rode on my cock. I knew that Ron and Sandra were only a few feet further down the beach. I also knew that they would be watching us, and I knew how much that would inflame Corrine's passion!

She pumped up and down on my hard cock. Her breasts bounced and swayed as she moved. She was looking directly into my eyes as she rode my rigid manhood. When I began to gently pump into her, she gently shook her head no. This was her show, and I was happily going along for the ride!

Corrine leaned forward to place her hands on my shoulders. She shifted so that one breast was pressed against my mouth. I opened to allow her breast to fill my mouth and began to suckle on her teat. I could hear the sound of thighs slapping against buttocks, and knew that our new friends were watching us and enjoying their own sex.

Corrine pumped harder and faster on my cock, grinding her clitoris against me with increasing urgency. Her movements were becoming frantic as she cried, "Please!"

I shouted "Cum, Corrine! CUM!"

She screamed, "YESSSS!!!" as her orgasm engulfed her and her hips lurched and flailed uncontrollably. I rolled her backwards onto her back without breaking our intimate contact. I lifted her legs onto my arms and began pumping into her forcefully. My need had been building and building as she rode my cock but denied me the opportunity to thrust into her. Now my passion was unleashed and I thrust into her exposed and vulnerable pussy again and again with increasing speed and force.

My need was rising like a rocket! I was pumping into Corrine with ever mounting passion. I was going to erupt at any moment! My hips were a blur of motion as I drove myself into her even faster.

Like a volcano I began to spew my lava hot semen deep into her spasming vagina with uncontrollable force! "CUM! CUM WITH ME! CUM!" I cried. I was a fire hose spraying my essence into her in powerful blasts. My semen was battering the door to her womb with blast after blast of my thick goo as my hips jerked to fill her completely with my semen, with my seed, with my very soul!

I collapsed onto Corrine's heaving breasts. Perspiration slicked our skin, allowing me to slide across her flesh and down to her side. As we relaxed, my shrinking manhood slipped out of her sheath, and our fluids dripped onto the sand. We lay together in the moonlight, my arm and leg draped over her possessively. The sounds of the ocean waves forming a lullaby as we lay naked on the beach.

We were shocked out of our reverie as the waves began to lap at our side. Ron and Sandi had allowed us to sleep in our post-coital bliss, leaving us there when they left. The tide had been coming in, now it was upon us. We laughed and ran into the surf to rinse off the sand and dried perspiration. We played like children in the waves until we returned to the beach. It was amazing to walk naked out of the ocean and onto the beach, then continue on to our room without interruption or a care in the world.

I set an alarm so we would meet our new friends while Corrine adjusted the shower temperature so that we could wash off the dried salt. We washed, we played. Then we went to bed where I wrapped myself around my beautiful wife-to-be and we slept.

Ron and Sandi were part way through their breakfast when we arrived at the restaurant, but they waved us over to their table. After initial pleasantries, Sandi said, "That was SO HOT last night! And so beautiful! The love between you two shone like a beacon across the beach! GOD, IT WAS HOT!!"

"If I'm not mistaken, it was also an inspiration for you two?" I asked.

"Well, yes it was. I thought that I was done for the night. You know, totally spent. But, yes, you WERE an inspiration for us both! Thank you."

We picked up our box lunches and a couple bottles of wine, stopped by our room for some sunscreen, and headed to the canoe livery. We put on the sunscreen and pushed off into the calm water of the canoe lagoon. When we rounded the point, I discovered that even the gentle swells of the ocean were much more challenging than my experience on inland lakes, but after a little bit I got the hang of it.

Corrine's naked butt cheeks sitting right there in front of me was something of a distraction. I was erect during the entirety of the canoe trip.

We found a little cove with a small clearing and beached our canoes there. It seemed that there were beautiful beaches everywhere you went on the island. We wandered along the beach and explored some other nearby clearings. We could hear monkeys chattering and birds singing in the trees around us.

When we returned to our clearing, I wrapped my arms around Corrine as we drank in the beauty of the place. I noticed that Ron and Sandi had moved to the far side of the clearing and they were actively engaged in intercourse.

I looked at Corrine and she smiled. I spread out the picnic blanket and she lay down. I moved between her thighs and ran my tongue along her slit. Her hips humped against my face. Again and again I traced her wet pussy lips with my tongue. I wanted her to be frantic with sexual need. She was crying, "Cock! Give me your cock! Hard cock! I need your hard cock!! Make me cum, and CUM, and CUMMMMMM!" I sucked her clitoris between my lips and stroked her G-spot and said "CUM!". Corrine's orgasm exploded! "AAAAAGGGHHH!!"

I shifted position, lifting her legs onto my shoulders and plunging myself deep into her core in a single stroke. I pumped my engorged manhood into her spasming depths again and again. Her bountiful breasts were bouncing wildly until I captured them in my hands. Her orgasms were cascading through her, one following the next, as I filled her with my straining cock.

My cock was driving into Corrine like a piston in a race car engine rapidly approaching the red line. My cock was flying in and out of her spasming pussy. I was reaching my crest! I was exploding! Our world dissolved! Nothing existed except Corrine and me, and we were ONE! Our bodies, minds, and souls were joined. Nothing else mattered; nothing else COULD matter! The world consisted of Corrine and me and our love!