Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," my friend said as her daddy nodded, a smile growing on his lips.

I shuddered and licked his cock. I swirled my tongue around his crown, loving the flavor of his precum spilling over my crown. I shuddered, his dick twitching in my hand. His smile grew as I pleasured him. This was so naughty.

"Mmm, you just lick every bit of him!" I slid my tongue over his slit, gathering his precum. "You enjoy that salty flavor his precum!" My tongue danced around his crown. "Then, as he is getting into it, you swallow his cock and suckle."

"Right, right," she said as I did just that.

I slid my lips over her daddy's cock. He clenched his fists tight. His wife captured this, immortalizing it in the digital space. 1's and 0's described what I was doing. I shuddered as my lips sealed around his shaft. I suckled on him.

I nursed with such noisy passion on his cock, bobbing my head as I loved him. This was so wild. I loved it. My cunt was on fire. I groaned as I stared up at Mr. Miller. I loved the grin on his masculine face. He loved what I did to him.

"That's so hot," whimpered Britney. "When did you get such a dirty mind, Noriko."

I ripped my mouth off her daddy's big dick. Drool spilled down my tongue. My hand fisting up and down his cock, I said, "I'm just inspired!"

Mr. Miller smiled down at me.

"Ooh, that's so hot. Inspired," my friend groaned. "Would you really do it? Suck a dick?"

"Yes!" I groaned. "And it would sound like this!"

I swallowed Mr. Miller's cock and suckled on him with tall my might. I made such slutty, slurpy sounds. My cheeks hollowed as I worked my mouth up and down my dick. I groaned, humming around his cock with my passion.

He stared down at me, his jaws clenched to keep his daughter from hearing his pleasure. But I knew I was making him feel so good as my tongue swiped around his cock. I caressed him with my naughty organ.

My tongue clenched with the pleasure building and building in my snatch. That need to cum built and built in me. I quivered there, nursing with all my might on his cock. He groaned as I suckled on him like this.

"Wow," my friend groaned. "You're really... enthusiastic about cock-sucking."

I popped my mouth off her Daddy's cock and moaned, "You should practice. Use your fingers. Two or three of them. Suckle on them."

"Okay," Britney said as I re-swallowed her daddy's big dick.

The slurping sounds from the other side were so naughty to hear. I loved the sounds I made as I suckled on the cock in my mouth. I bobbed my head, working my mouth up and down Mr. Miller's cock, nursing just as loudly.

"Damn," whispered Mr. Miller as he listened to his daughter practicing what I was doing to his cock.

"This is perfect," his wife said so softly I barely heard her. My pussy clenched at how naughty this was. I was such a wicked slut.

Mr. Miller groaned as I nursed so hard on his cock. His dick throbbed in my mouth. I loved that. He gripped my wet hair, holding me tight. The hunky man's face twisted with his passion. I could tell he was so close to erupting.

Just so close to spurting all that cum into my mouth. I loved it. I savored his dick throbbing in my mouth. I groaned, my virgin pussy on fire. This was such a wild moment. I swirled my tongue around in the crown of his dick.

"You are so enthusiastic," Britney moaned then she suckled again as she practiced.

I enjoyed the real thing.

The salty flavor of Mr. Miller's precum grew stronger and stronger as I suckled on him. I nursed with all the passion I had on his cock, wanting him to just erupt. It would be such a hot thing for him to do. Just spray all that cum into my mouth.

I nursed so hard on him. I suckled on him with passion. He groaned, his face twisting with delight as I bobbed my head. I worked my lips up and down his dick. It was such a wonderful passion to nurse on him. He groaned.

His jaw clenched.

He erupted.

I moaned in delight as his salty spunk splashed against the roof of my mouth. My pussy clenched as the heat rushed through me. I gulped down that wonderful cum spurting out of his cock. His head threw back and his muscular chest rose and fell.

I swallowed load after load of his salty jizz. It was so wonderful to feel pouring down my throat. Just the sort of delight that I enjoyed. I quivered there, swallowing every bit of it. My entire body quivered with the joy of it.

This was so amazing to enjoy this. My pussy burned so hot.

I suckled with such passion on him. I swallowed down all that spunk. It was an amazing rush to nurse on him. I squeezed my eyes shut as he let out one low groan. He fired one more time into my mouth. I shuddered, holding that last load in my mouth.

It was so amazing to do that.

I slid my mouth off his cock and turned my head to the camera. His wife had gotten real close, her big boobs swaying as she aimed the lens of the camera right at me. I opened my mouth wide and showed off the cum that I had pooling in my mouth.

I closed my mouth. Swallowed it.

I opened wide once more, making sure that the audience who eventually watched this would know that I swallowed. I would never let any of Mr. Miller's amazing cum ever go to waste. He was such a stud. He made me so wet.

* * *

Now that Noriko had sucked off my dad and shown she wasn't a spitter, she was eager for more. My little sister was still practicing her blowjob technique on her fingers never knowing her friend was giving a live demonstration.

Noriko burns for my Daddy's cock to fuck her hard. She wants to have that big dick just fucking her cunt. Pounding her hard and fast. She's so ready for it. Just dripping to have that amazing cock buried into her snatch.

But she has to be careful. She is getting off on her friend being oblivious and so glad that the hot water can hold out for as long as she needs it.

* * *

Noriko Yamato

I was so glad that the hot water held out as I rose and planted my hands on the wall. I needed more. I wanted Mr. Miller to take my cherry now. That would make this even hotter. My young cunt burned for him to fuck me.

"Mmm, that's good practice, right?" I said as the stud moved behind me. The water fell on my side, hot and delicious.

"Yes, it was," said Britney. "Wow, you are so wild. Mmm, do you think sex is as good as everyone says? You know, taking a guy down there?"

"I bet it is," I said as Mr. Miller pressed his cock into my shaved vulva and found my virgin folds. "I'm so eager to find out!"

"But won't it hurt having our cherries popped?" Britney asked, her dad now nuzzling against my very cherry.

"Who cares if it does," I whimpered, Mr. Miller thrusting. My hymen stretched and stretched. "Sex will be so awesome. I can't wait to have my first dick in me!"

He chuckled so softly as he gripped my hips and thrust.

My eyes widened. I fought my whimper as his big dick stretched and stretched my maidenhead. My petite body trembled as the pain flared. I bit my lower lip. It did hurt. Maybe this wasn't the good idea that I--

My cherry popped.

Mr. Miller's cock buried into my deflowered pussy. My eyes bulged as that thick shaft penetrated into my depths. I quivered there, savoring this amazing moment of his cock sliding deeper and deeper into my snatch. He stretched me out.

It was amazing to be filled by his big dick. I loved that so much. I savored that so much. My heart pounded in my chest as he thrust back into my snatch. He plowed into me with such force. I shuddered, savoring this passion.

"Oh, it will be glorious, Britney," I moaned as her father pumped away at my cunt. "I just know we'll both love it. Just love having a big dick in our pussies."

"Maybe," she said.

"No maybe about it," I moaned, savoring Mr. Miller's big dick slam into my cunt. He fucked me with such force. He buried to the hilt in my cunt. It was outstanding to have his huge cock filling me up. I groaned, loving this moment with all my heart. "We'll love it! I know it!"

"Yes!" she said with more enthusiasm as my cunt melted around her daddy's big cock. He fucked me so hard. So fast. "We will, Noriko!"

He slammed his big dick into my pussy. I shuddered, my face pressed into the wall as he drilled into me. He fucked me with such force. He buried deep and hard into my snatch over and over again. My pussy clenched down on his big dick.

His balls slapped into my cunt. He thrust deep and hard into my deflowered depths. I reveled in his huge cock being my first. It was so wonderful to have him fucking me like that. He buried into me with such passion.

He fucked me hard. Fast. He gripped my hips, the shower spraying on us both. I pressed my burning forehead into the cool tiles, fighting my moans and gasps as he fucked me with such passion. He buried his cock into my snatch.

I gripped him as Britney said, "Ooh, I would love for James to make love to me."

"Sure, sure," I moaned. "Mmm, I would want an older man who knew what he was doing and had a big cock."

Britney giggled. "A big cock... But won't it hurt if it's big?"

I squeezed my snatch down on Mr. Miller's dick. "No, no, I think that will be perfect. Having a big dick stretching our pussies is what we were born to enjoy. That's what I think."

I glanced over my shoulder at Mr. Miller. He grinned at me, nodding. He mouthed, "You were born to take my big dick."

I quivered in delight. His wife was filming it all, too. She fingered her pussy as he fucked hard into me. He buried deep into my snatch as I quivered there. I squeezed my cunt down on his big dick. He fucked into me so hard and fast.

"Yes, yes, we were meant to take big dicks, Britney!" I gasped, my orgasm swelling fast in me. "Oh, that's just what we were born to enjoy. But do you think James has a big dick!"

"That slut Alexis thinks so," Britney groaned. "Oh, I should be draped over him, not her. It's so not fair. I want to have him make love to me. We'll be so perfect together, Noriko. I think we'll just fit together. Does that makes sense to you?"

"Oh, it makes so much sense," I moaned, my cunt squeezing down on her father's dick fucking into me. "That's just how it is!"

I would have such a huge orgasm. Just a mighty burst of pleasure that would shower through my mind. I quivered there, my heart pounding in my chest. This wonderful cock fucked into me hard and fast. He buried into me again and again.

I loved every moment of that big dick pounding into me. It was an amazing delight to have him burying that dick into me. It was just a thrill to have that big dick fucking me hard and fast. He pumped hard and fast into my pussy.

"Oh, James and me would make such a cute couple!" Britney said dreamily.

"Uh-huh," I groaned as his big drilled into my deflowered pussy.

I couldn't take much more of this. I would have such a huge orgasm. I clenched my jaws tight as that huge cock buried into me. Britney prattled on about how amazing it would be to date her crush as her father's dick stretched out my cunt to my limits.

His balls slapped into my clit. Pleasure burst from my little bud each time. I quivered there, my face contorting with delight. This was it. I would have such a huge orgasm. Just a mighty burst of pleasure. I quivered, squeezing my cunt down on his dick burying it into me.

He plowed into me and it happened.

I exploded.

I pressed my forehead against the wall and clenched my jaws so tight as my cunt writhed around that magnificent cock. Waves of intense pleasure rushed through my petite body as the hunky man kept fucking me.

"Yes," he growled as my cunt writhed around him, my mind drowning in ecstasy. "Noriko!"

"Huh?" Britney said.

"Tell me more about you and James!" I howled as her father buried his cock to the hilt in me and erupted. His cum fired into my snatch. He flooded me with all that spunk. His jizz just erupted into my twat over and over again.

I loved it. I gloried in Mr. Miller's hot cum flooding my pussy. It was a treat. A wondrous delight to have all that wicked spunk flooding my snatch. I shuddered there, the water splashing warm on my side, the camera rolling.

Mrs. Miller captured the first time I took Mr. Miller's cum in my pussy. I trembled, so thrilled to have this moment immortalized. I shuddered here, my heart pounding a wild beat as my pussy rippled around his cock.

I milked out the cum out of his dick. I shuddered, savoring that hot seed soaking my pussy. He fired a final blast of his spunk into me, leaving me quivering with delight. A big smile spread on my lips. I felt so good right now.

Just so happy to have all that jizz in me.

I suckled in a deep breath, a big smile spreading on my lips. I felt so good. I could just float away right now. That was how amazing I felt. I trembled here, my pussy rippling around his big dick as my orgasm died away.

I was such a lucky girl.

* * *

Little Noriko took her first load of cum from my daddy's big dick never realizing that he had fertilized her little egg. In nine months, Noriko would be having my half-sister. Britney has no idea her best friend was just bred by Daddy.

Noriko loves it. She savors having his big dick in her. She loves this naughty game of whispering through the showers. And it's about to get hotter. Mommy has finished making her newest short, The Deflowering of Naughty Noriko and is eager to be a good cuckqueen.

Daddy's flooded a hot girl's pussy, and Mommy has to lick her clean. It makes her so wet to do that. She's such a kinky Mommy. Noriko's fun is far from over. Lucky for her, Britney is lost in her own fantasies of James and has no idea what her best friend is getting up to.

Mommy sets down the camera...

* * *

Noriko Yamato

Mr. Miller pulled his cock out of my pussy, panting. I quivered there, hearing Britney sighing. It was like she was lost in her own fantasies of James. I quivered there, savoring that heat spilling out of my pussy and dripping down my thighs.

Mrs. Miller put down her camera and stepped into the shower. I trembled as she dropped to her knees before me. She grabbed my thighs, this look of lust in her blue eyes. She licked her plump lips, the shower matting down her blonde hair, darkening it to gold.

She buried her face into my shaved pussy and licked at the cum leaking out of me. As she did that, her husband pressed his cock, lubed with my pussy juices, into his wife's butt-crack. My eyes widened at what he was going to do.

"Mmm, my pussy isn't good enough for his cock," Mrs. Miller moaned. "That's why I love it when he fucks others. And yours... Noriko. Yours is delicious."

"What was that?" Britney asked.

"Your mom was asking me how much longer I would be in here," I gasped as her mother licked through my folds and gathered up the cum leaking out of me.

"That's right," cooed her mother. "But if you girls are having fun, don't mind me!"

Mr. Miller winked at me as he thrust. His wife moaned into my pussy, muffling her passion as she licked at my snatch. I shuddered at what she was doing as Mr. Miller's dick popped into her bowels. He sank into her anal sheath.

It was so wild to have a threesome with my best friend's parents. I shuddered here as Mrs. Miller licked and lapped at my cunt. She stroked her tongue through my folds. I quivered against the shower wall, my pussy drinking in all the delight.

I quivered as her tongue darted so deep into my pussy. She swirled around in me, feasting on my cunt as her husband drew back his cock. The muscular man, his brawny chest dripping with water, thrust back into his wife's bowels.

"Yes," she moaned in delight into my snatch. I shuddered at what she did to me. This was so wicked. So naughty.

Her tongue slid through my folds. She licked and lapped at me with such hunger. I groaned as her tongue swirled around in my snatch. My head tossed from side to side as her husband fucked his cock hard into her asshole.

She moaned into my snatch, loving it. She thrust her tongue deep into my snatch and swirled around in me. It was an incredible delight to have her doing that. I quivered with this passion I savored what she did to me. It was an incredible rush. It was just perfect. I loved what she did to me so much.

"Oh, we'd have such cute babies, wouldn't we, Noriko," moaned Britney. "Once we were married."

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped, her mother's tongue scooping out jizz from my pussy. "Just so cute babies. Oh, that's so true!"

"I know," my best friend sighed as I rose towards another orgasm.

Her mother thrust her tongue deep into my twat. She swirled about in me then pulled back her tongue. I loved it, my orgasm building and building so fast. This was so wild to have her mother feasting on me like that while her daddy grinned at me. He loved watching his wife eating his jizz out of my snatch.

It turned him on to see this. That made me so happy I would do anything for him. Anything. I was his slut. I loved the feel of his wife licking his cum out of my pussy. It was so hot to feel her feminine lips on my pussy.

I squeezed my eyes shut as I rose towards the heat. The shower splashed on my left side, the warmth running down my body as Mrs. Miller swirled her tongue around in my snatch. I shuddered then gasped as she flicked her tongue to my clit.

"What?" Britney asked.

"I was just thinking that I would have such cutie babies, too," I moaned, staring at Mr. Miller. "Mmm, and if the father was White, they would be such an adorable blending. Oh, yes, yes, don't you think so?"

"I do!"

Her enthusiasm made what was happening to me so delicious. I squirmed there as her mother devoured me. She licked the cum out of my pussy with such enthusiasm. I quivered there, shocked by her eagerness to feast on me. She licked and lapped at me with such passion. I groaned, my face tossing from right to left as she did it.

She licked at me. Lapped at me with such passion. She devoured me. It was so different being eaten out by her than her husband. Mr. Miller pounded his wife's asshole with such virile passion. He buggered her as I quivered here.

I loved it.

"Oh, we'll have such beautiful babies one day," Britney moaned.

I nodded, hoping to have Mr. Miller's baby. "We will!"

Mrs. Miller flicked her tongue out of my pussy to stroke over my lips. She brushed my clit. Sparks burst from the naughty contact. I gasped in delight at how wonderful that felt. Pleasure swept through me. Wonderful, wicked, amazing pleasure.

My heart pounded in my chest. I loved the feel of her stroking her tongue over me. It was such an amazing delight. She licked at me with such hunger. Such passion. My head felt so dizzy right now. I quivered with such delight.

Mr. Miller pounded his wife as she moaned into my snatch. She flicked her tongue around my clit. She nibbled on my bud.

I gasped, my eyes widening. I quivered against the shower wall, my orgasm hurtling closer and closer. The naughty Mrs. Miller suckled hard on my bud. She loved it as I surged towards that wonderful climax.

I stared at Mr. Miller. He grinned at me, his eyes burning with such lust. He wanted me to cum on his wife's mouth.

I clapped my hand over my mouth and came.

I bucked on Mrs. Miller's mouth. She licked and lapped at my pussy cream gushing out of my cunt. I quivered there, flooding her with all my passion. It was such a heady rush to do that. Stars burst across my vision.

Mr. Miller slammed his cock into his wife's asshole. As he drew back, she squealed into my pussy. I gasped, realizing she was cumming as I drowned her in my pussy cream. Mr. Miller grinned and buried back into her.

"Yes," he grunted softly. "Yes!"

He didn't keep fucking her. He must be dumping his cum into her asshole. That was so hot. I quivered there, my heart pounding in my chest as I drowned Mrs. Miller in my pussy cream. She licked and lapped at my snatch.