Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes, yes, I can't wait until I have babies, Britney!" I moaned.

"I know!" my friend gasped. "Ooh, we should get out. I'm getting pruny!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" I gasped in agreement, my orgasm rushing through me.

I drowned in rapture as I shuddered against the wall. Mr. Miller grunted, pumping his wife's asshole full of cum. I loved this so much. He had taken my virginity. He had fucked me so hard. And I was spending the night.

What would happen later on?

I couldn't wait. I loved this so much. It was such a hot delight to fuck my best friend's parents beneath her nose. I quivered to the peak of my orgasm and smiled. I would be coming over to the Millers' house all the time.

* * *

Kristen flung herself on her bed, finished with her latest diary entry.

She masturbated to the idea that Noriko was getting fucked, that good girl would do something so naughty. That her parents would have a threesome with her. It was all so wonderfully kinky. Kristen rubbed at her twat, wondering what she should write next.

There's that D&D game coming up, she thought. My best friend will be over. Mmm, what if it became naughty?

To be continued...