Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 06

Story Info
A naughty woman needs to be convinced to be a wanton slut!
7.6k words
4.78
21.4k
16
0

Part 6 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Convincing the Closeted Slut

When Kristen heard of the new Girls' Success Committee being funded by Mrs. Davenport at her college, her mind went to such dirty places. It was a program where older girls would mentor a freshman. In fact, Kristen's best friend had been chosen to be the pilot mentor.

Kirsten snuck off to the girl's bathroom as inspiration hit her. She thrust her hand into her panties and rubbed at her cunt, imagining her naughty version of the tale. It so inspired her to write in her journal. She hadn't had a story for two weeks. The last one she had, coincidentally, written about Carter, her big brother, fucking Mrs. Davenport and her twin daughters.

Not that those twin girls she had seen in the mall were actually Mrs. Davenport or that the woman, married to the richest man in town, was a trophy wife slut. But that was the fun of imagining all these dirty stories.

What if Mrs. Davenport really called this the Girls Suck Dick and Titties Committee? thought the naughty girl as she frigged her pussy. And that's why Natalie was chosen. Mrs. Davenport knows she's Carter's girlfriend. After all, she's been having Carter fuck her married cunt ever since.

This new idea burned in Kristen. This new addition to the naughty universe that (she thought) lived only in her imagination on the pages of her special journal. A world where her mother made porn, where her dad sold sex toys and fucked every woman he could, and where Natalie found it hot that Carter did the same.

Kristen came and was ready to write.

* * *

When Natalie was told she would be the first mentor of the Girls' Success Committee, she was so thrilled. So when she's summoned to Ms. Kwon's office the next day, she's so eager to learn more about her duties. She's a buzz of joy.

For the last two weeks, things have been going great for her. She loves thinking about Carter fucking those Davenport twins and their mom all the time. He tells her all about it when he's fucking her. She hasn't realized she's late with her period, that's how much joy she's having.

So it was strange to Natalie when she walked into Ms. Kwon's office and found the guidance counselor looking so nervous.

* * *

Natalie Bishop

I was so eager for this new Committee. It was being funded by Mrs. Davenport. She was a big-time philanthropist and also a major slut that ate out her twin daughters and fucked studs. Like my boyfriend Carter and his dad.

Carter had told me all about their first time that Saturday. It was right after we had finally gotten together after our wild, shared dream where he was an ogre and I was an elven princess. We were just so connected after that.

I found it hot that he fucked the trophy wife.

Carter had slid into my pussy and told me all about it as we made love slowly. I wasn't a slut to be fucked like a whore like those women. Oh, no, they were skanks. But me... I was a girlfriend. A future wife. My Carter could fuck who he wanted.

So it was exciting that she was doing something that was so pure and good. Mentoring freshmen girls was important, and I was glad I had been chosen. Ms. Kwon, the guidance counselor, had emailed me last night and asked me to come see her tomorrow.

I reached her office and knocked brightly. "It's me, Ms. Kwon."

"Enter," she answered, a wavering note to her voice.

I opened the roof to find Ms. Kwon seated at her desk, her hands clapped tightly before her. She was a gorgeous, Korean woman with her black hair pulled up into a bob. She was just about to turn thirty, a refined and polished woman. She always felt so elegant to me in her reserved blouses and long skirts.

She didn't dress to show off her body. I appreciated that.

Her face looked so pale. She licked her lips and shifted in her chair. Her eyes flicked to the brunette woman in the tight and expensive dress, a cream hue that fit her curvaceous body like a glove. It had a diamond cutout that showed off the inner slopes of her impressive bosom.

"Mrs. Davenport?" I asked.

She nodded, a smile playing on her lips. Her eyes flicked me up and down. That sent a wicked heat shivering through me. I swallowed. She was such a gorgeous woman. I didn't know what to say or do as I stood here.

But it was wonderful seeing her in person knowing my boyfriend had fucked her slut-wife cunt.

"Mmm, I'm so glad Carter's girlfriend is here," Mrs. Davenport said, her eyes darting to the squirming Ms. Kwon. "She's just who we need for the Girls Suck Dick and Titties Committee."

Wait, what did she just say?

"Her boyfriend is a stud," continued the slutty MILF.

My mind was still struggling to process what she called the committee as Ms. Kwon said, "I don't know about this, Mrs. Davenport. Your idea..."

"What is going on?" I asked.

"Well, my dear, there are certain women, like myself and my daughters, who are just sluts." She quivered. "We want nothing more than to fuck and suck and be used for pleasure. We are all whores who often sink our claws into rich men so we can continue our life of wanton fun. Sadly, some of us never learn the skills we need. Never are mentored to embrace this life at a young enough age. We get tricked into going to college to get an actual degree and not just to be gangbanged by frat bros and the football team."

My cheeks burned at her words.

"Who get tricked into thinking they need to get a career. They don't embrace their sluttiness, and so they don't take care of their bodies. Their sexual appetites. They, sadly, let their talents wither. Now, you're a good girl, Natalie. You're the type that can recognize those who are bad. Who are sluts. You can find them when they're freshmen."

"And mentor them into being sluts?" I asked, still a little confused.

"Exactly," Mrs. Davenport purred. "That's exactly what you'll do. You'll mentor the little sluts to suck dicks and titties and all other manner of wicked things."

"Oh, well, I am all for it!" I said, smiling at her. "I've started to realize that us good girls have to let our men fuck sluts. It makes the sex even hotter when they come back to us and tell us all about it."

"Mmm, he's lucky to have you," purred Mrs. Davenport.

"He?" Ms. Kwon asked. Then she shook her head. "No, no, no, this is going too far. Your donation is very generous, and the trust you'll set up will help out so much, but this... cost is too high."

"Natalie," Mrs. Davenport said as she strode to the door, "convince her. I'm late for a stag party."

And like that, Mrs. Davenport was gone, leaving me along with Ms. Kwon and no idea how to get the uptight woman to understand. Was she a good girl, or a slut that had never blossomed? I studied the guidance counselor.

"You don't think this is a good idea at all?" I asked her, wanting to gauge her reaction.

Color blossomed across her cheeks. "Of course not. Girls might go wild on their own, but to encourage them to..."

"Did you ever go wild?"

The teacher shook her head and bit her lower lip. Was that regret? Was she one of those girls who should have gone wild but had been tricked by society to get her degree and get a job and end up as a lowly paid guidance counselor? She was a beautiful woman. She could have been in porn, making so much money. Have an OnlyFans account.

I needed backup. I pulled out my phone and sent my boyfriend a text.

"So, what's the big deal, Ms. Kwon?" I asked her. "There are girls that are just whores for real men to fuck. Sluts who do porn and star in movies and strip in clubs. They're not marriage material. They're gold-diggers. Trophy wives. Sluts who go wild in Cancun on Spring Break or in New Orleans on Mardi Gras. We need to mold these wild girls so they can be ready to show their tits for a few shells on a necklace. Ready them for their future of whoredom instead of motherhood."

"You can't mean that," gasped Ms. Kwon. "Natalie, that's insane. That's not what women should be like. That's a step back. A giant step back."

I smiled at her. "Have you ever gone wild, Ms. Kwon?"

"No!"

"I didn't think so. You're all so buttoned up. You're not a good girl like me at all, are you?"

"You can't speak to me like that," she gasped. "You're a student."

"Of course, I can," I said with complete confidence. "I'm a good girl, not a slut like you!"

* * *

Carter reads that text and knows that Ms. Kwon needs a good fucking.

Natalie wouldn't have called for him if it wasn't true. He trusts his girlfriend. She's the love of his life. He's going to marry her and fuck sluts on the side. Maybe share them with his amazing wife. And it looks like their first threesome was at hand.

Carter's learned a lot from our Dad over the last two weeks. How to identify a slut and get her to spread her thighs for a real man. He has a swagger that he didn't before. He was a nerd, yes, but a nerd who was also a man.

Now it's time to put it to use. He reaches the guidance counselor's office and hears his girlfriend's words as he opens the door. "I'm a good girl, not a slut like you."

Carter couldn't fail. Not with Natalie present.

* * *

Carter Miller

I opened the door as Ms. Kwon hissed, "I am not a slut!"

"You sure about that?" I asked as I closed the door behind me. She was so buttoned up. A Korean beauty with a tight skirt and sweater on. It's modest on the outside, but it's subtly showing off the roundness of her breasts and the curve of her hips.

"Yes!" she hissed as I moved around the desk, Natalie beaming at me encouragingly. She was so ready to see me make a slut of Ms. Kwon. "I would never be a slut who just fucks men at the drop of a hat."

"Mmm, you don't?" I asked and picked up her phone. I swiped the screen then held it up to her face. The camera saw her and unlocked it for me. "Oh, my, is that... Tinder? Do you hook up on a dating app, Ms. Kwon? Do you swipe right on a strange guy, go to his house, and fuck him?"

"Well... I... Dating is so hard." She squirmed there while I opened her Tinder profile. She had hundreds of swipes. Lots of men were interested.

"My, my, my, almost a different man every night," I said. "Do you just go on dates, or do you go back to their place to let them rail you."

"I mean..." She squirmed.

"You fuck a man you don't know after one dinner," gasped Natalie. "I've known Carter all my life. I've been best friends with his sister since we were toddlers. I would never have put out on the first date with a stranger. That's what sluts do."

"I'm not a slut," protested Ms. Know. "It's just... lonely. I'm so busy here at school, and I don't have time to do more."

"Yeah, you're just ready to be wild," I said. "I mean, listen to this. 'I can't believe what you did last night. That was amazing. When can we get together again? You have a mouth on you.' That's from Gary. And Shane said, 'Wow, that was hot. You came hard when I fingered your asshole. Love to hook up again.'"

"That is personal," she hissed and grabbed the phone from me. Her cheeks were blushed so dark. "You're a student here. This is inappropriate. You need to leave. Right now."

"Do I?" I asked, arching my eyebrow. "Because it sounds like you are in such need. Mmm, just such a need. What do you think, Natalie?"

"I think she's just the sort of girl that I'm supposed to mentor. She missed out on it. Now..." Natalie smiled at me. My sexy girlfriend squirmed. "Now it's your chance to show her how to be a slut. To help train her. Then she'll assign me a girl to mentor. And you'll help me with her, won't you?"

"Of course I will," I told Natalie. "That's what boyfriends do. Help their girlfriends out when they're in a bind."

"This is going too far," Ms. Kwon said. "Get out of my office right now."

I kissed her instead.

She gasped as my lips claimed hers. I gripped the back of her head as she tried to pull away. She whimpered as my tongue thrust into her mouth. She trembled there, trying to fight, but she didn't really put her all into it.

The fight just wasn't in her. She quivered as my tongue thrust into her mouth. She shuddered as I flicked my tongue around in her mouth. She trembled then kissed me back. Her tongue fluttered around in my mouth as she whimpered.

I loved how she kissed me like that. She made out with me with passion now.

Ms. Kwon pressed against me, whimpering like a bitch in heat. She wanted a strong man, and now she felt one. She couldn't help herself. Sluts like her never could. She had bottled hers up. Corked that hot pussy up tight.

She only let herself play at night. On Tinder.

She thought she had herself under control, but no slut really was. They all just waited for the right man to come along and uncork her. My dad's lessons for the last two weeks were paying off now as I slid my hand from the back of her head.

I didn't hold her against me. She didn't pull away.

Natalie watched. I could see her proud smile on her lips out of the corner of my eye as I slid my hands down Ms. Kwon's hips. Then I reached around the guidance counselor's waist. I went right for her ass. I found her plump rump.

I squeezed her ass through her skirt and panties. She groaned and shuddered against me. She kissed me with even more passion. My cock was so hard as I pulled her against my bulge. She felt how big I was.

She moaned even louder.

Ms. Kwon humped against me like a slut in heat. I savored it, my dick throbbing. She wanted me so badly. And I wanted to make her squeal like a whore. To hear her cries of passion echoing through this office while my girlfriend watched on.

I slid my hands from her ass and worked up her blouse. I found her breasts. I squeezed them through her blouse and bra. She tried so hard to hide who she was. No one should have to do that. If she wanted to be a slut, she should be.

I broke the kiss with the teacher. She panted, her hands pushing up her glasses. I smiled at her as I squeezed those nice tits through her cloth. She shuddered, her tongue flicking over her lips. She was so confused by this.

Which made it so enticing.

"I... That's... This..."

"Shh," I said and moved to the buttons of her blouse. "You want to show those tits off, don't you, Ms. Kwon."

"I..." she croaked.

"Just pretend it's Mardi Gras, and I have beads," I said as I worked down her blouse. "You're just a slut going wild. Just being who you are, Ms. Kwon."

"Uh-huh," groaned Natalie as she watched on with such heat in her eyes.

I worked button after button. The first hint of her bra appeared. A light, sea-green hue with white lace around the edges. I smiled as her breathing quickened. Her breasts rose and feel and I unveiled more and more of her round delights cupped by satin.

I opened her blouse all the way, and she shrugged out of it. I put my hands on her waist, her skin so warm and smooth. I stroked up and down her sides. She quivered there, her eyes so wide behind her glasses.

I nodded.

She reached behind her and fumbled at her own bra clasp. My girlfriend sucked in a surprised breath as Ms. Kwon removed her brassiere. Her round breasts jiggled free, her dark-brown nipples so hard. Just begging to be sucked. I cupped her breasts.

She moaned and quivered.

I ducked my head down and latched onto one of the guidance counselor's ripe nipples. I engulfed her nub and suckled on her. Ms. Kwon moaned in delight as I did that. She shuddered here as I teased her. She whimpered, her head tossing from side to side as I suckled on her nub.

She groaned as I loved her.

"Carter," she whimpered as I swirled my tongue around her nub.

"Oh, yes, honey," my girlfriend said and clapped her hands together. "You're doing amazing!"

I gripped Ms. Kwon's hips as I suckled on her nipple. I loved the feel of her nub in my mouth It was an exciting moment to swirl my tongue around her nub. She groaned as I did that. I flicked my tongue around her areola.

I suckled hard on her. She gasped, her body bucking. I turned her as I nibbled on her nub with my lips. I pushed her back until she hit her desk. I kept nursing on her nipple. I loved the feel of her in my mouth. She felt so right. So perfect.

My hands stroked her sides. I loved the feel of her skin as I swirled my tongue around her areola. It was such a rush to do that. She whimpered as I did. I loved the sounds she made as my hands slid down to her skirt.

A tight pencil skirt.

"Carter," she moaned as I began hiking it. "W-what are you doing?"

I popped my mouth off of her nipple and said, "Why, seeing what sort of panties you have on, Ms. Kwon. Do they match your bra?"

She whimpered as I drew her charcoal gray skirt up higher and higher, exposing more and more of her thighs. I loved the sight of her skin. I hiked it up and over her rump. She trembled as I did that, exposing the same sea-green cloth as her bra with white lace around the waistband.

"Oh, those are cute," purred Natalie.

"Too cute for a slut," I said, dropping to my knees and hooking the waistband. "They have to go!"

Ms. Kwon gasped as I ripped them off and revealed a landing strip of black hair leading to the shaved folds of her pussy. I smiled at that, the tangy aroma of her pussy filling my nose. She had such a delicious cunt.

She trembled as I ripped the panties all the way down her ankles. She shifted and stepped out of them. That was so nice of her. I tossed them at Natalie as she moved around the desk. She gasped as she handled them.

"They're soaked." She held them out. "My, my, you are such a slut, Ms. Kwon."

"I'm really not," whimpered the guidance counselor.

"Then why are you about to beg my boyfriend to eat your whore-cunt?" Natalie paused at the desk. "Huh? You're quivering for it. So just do it. Say, 'Carter, my whore-cunt is so wet, will you please eat me out?'"

She swallowed and stared at my girlfriend then down at me. "I... Well..."

"Say it!" Natalie hissed with such command in her voice. "We know you're a slut, Ms. Kwon! Embrace it and be happy!"

"Carter," the guidance counselor moaned, "my whore-cunt is so wet, will you please eat me out? Please, please, I'm just so wet. I need your tongue licking me. I need to cum on your mouth. I have to just explode."

"Of course I will, slut," I said and slid my hands up her thighs to her hips. I lifted her up and set her on her desk. She quivered, her legs parting so wide her pussy lips split open. I could see into her juicy snatch. "I'll make you cum!"

I buried my face into her snatch. I tongued at her tangy twat. I licked at the guidance counselor. I shuddered, my back arching. She squealed as I did that. My tongue slid through her folds, gathering up her juices.

Natalie watched on, this proud smile on her lips as I tongued Ms. Kwon's pussy. I licked and lapped at her with all the passion I had. The slut whimpered as my tongue brushed her clit again and again.

She shuddered on my face as I liked at her twat. I devoured her. I wanted to make this slut cum so hard. She deserved to enjoy her passions to the fullest. Being a whore was who she was. It was wrong of her to deny herself.

I would make sure that she never denied herself again.

"Carter," she whimpered, her head tossing from side to side. Her round tits jiggled. "Oh, yes, Carter."

"That's what you need, isn't it?" asked my girlfriend

"Yes," gasped Ms. Kwon. "I do. Oh, that feels so good. Don't stop licking me. Oh, yes, yes, please don't stop licking me!"

I would never stop feasting on this wonderful cunt. I licked at her with hunger. I tongued her with all the passion that I had. She groaned as I licked at her with hunger. She arched her back, her passion echoing through the air.

I flicked my tongue through her folds. She gasped as I did that. I stroked around her tongue. I caressed her, enjoying the way she groaned. Her thighs squeezed about my head. I thrust my tongue into her tangy depths.