Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like a big story, but for now, she focused on her father seducing the pastor's wife. She quivered and had a huge orgasm. She came so fast, her pussy juices spilling out. She groaned, her voice echoing through the stall.

Her phone beeped with a text message.

Kristen shuddered as her orgasm drowned her mind in such joy. She sucked in her delight, feeling so naughty about her stories. Of course, Natalie would never let another girl fuck Carter, and he certainly wouldn't be pounding the guidance counselor.

Ms. Kwon wasn't a slut. She was a lovely woman, but that was what made Kristen's naughty stories so hot. They were all for her. This private world only existed on the pages.

Or so Kristen thought.

She panted and walked out of the stall. She washed her hands and splashed water on her hot face. She grabbed her phone and checked her text message. It was from Natalie. She smiled and opened it.

"Ms. Kwon approved the committee. The first freshman I'm going to be mentoring is Alicia. Isn't that neat?"

"Yeah," Kristen texted back even as she blinked at the coincidence she'd chosen the same girl for her story.

But for Kristen, that was all it was. A coincidence.

To be continued...