Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 19

Story Info
A naughty mommy helps her confused daughter.
7.5k words
4.69
18.8k
25
0

Part 19 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naughty Mommy Helps Her Confused Daughter

Kristen panted, coming down from the high of her orgasm from writing her last story when a new one popped into her mind about her sister and her mother. The naughty girl is eager to pen some lezzie incest. After all, the only other people home were her mother and her older sister Sheila.

And I haven't been writing enough about Sheila, Kristen thought as she headed back to her desk to write the next story.

She was in the middle of the journal. She had been in the middle of the journal for a while without realizing she wasn't coming any closer to filling it up. She lifted her pen and remembered how she started Sheila down a road of questioning her sexuality.

That was perfect.

* * *

Sheila Miller

I sat at my desk, taking a break from my homework. I stretched my back, my thoughts drifting back to Ms. Franchella, the photographer. How she had seduced me, eaten my pussy, and I had eaten hers. I had never done anything with a girl, let alone a full-grown woman.

A MILF.

Was I gay?

I was starting to think so. It had been so wild. Way better than my tepid experiences with my last two boyfriends. I wasn't even dating. I was more focused on my premed studies. What was the point in dating if I wasn't getting anything out of it?

But it wasn't my classmates I was into. Not the girls at my school. No, no, it was the older women I craved. Ms. Waters in the library or Ms. August, my social studies teacher. Mrs. Jules who taught English was so gorgeous. Mrs. Donean the school's nurse caught my eye once or twice. And I couldn't leave out Mrs. Green, the pastor's wife.

She was so hot.

But she wouldn't be gay. She was the pastor's wife for Pete's sake.

A soft knock rapped on the door.

"Oh, hey, Mom," I said as the door opened.

Mom poked her head in, her blonde hair spilling around her face. She was home, but Dad wasn't. He was still out selling. He was a great salesman while Mom made low-budget horror films. It was a special sort of family.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Just making sure you're not studying too hard," she said. "There's more to life than being cooped up in your room. You should be out having fun."

"You don't say that to Kristen," I said.

"Your sister is... different." Mom shook her head. "That girl lives in her head writing those stories in her room. But you... You don't have to push yourself so hard. You have great grades."

"I'm not pushing myself too hard," I said.

"Got a date for Friday or Saturday?"

"No, Mom," I said. "I have better things to do than have a boy fumble for my panties." I wanted it to be a sexy woman. A MILF. Oh, I wished there was a MILF who would just crawl beneath my desk and eat my pussy, but the only woman in the house was Mom.

None of our neighbors were MILFs. I was too scared to make a pass at a teacher. I didn't know what to do about this infatuation for older women. Mom closed the door. I looked down at the textbook for my social studies class, my thoughts full of the busty and blonde Ms. August.

I couldn't think of anything but her as I tired to study for the upcoming test.

* * *

Sheila can't focus on homework. She has the hots for our Mom. Our Mom is the ultimate MILF. Incest is what makes her that. She's not just any mother Sheila would love to fuck. She's Sheila's mother.

That makes Mom the ultimate prize.

The ultimate object of desire for the burgeoning lesbian. Sheila has to know if she's gay. She has to find out if its MILFs she loves. She can't wait any longer. It's just her and Mom. I didn't count. Everyone knows I just stay in my room writing. Sheila knows I won't interfere.

This is her best chance to seduce our mother. She's going to take it. So she throws down her pencil, her pussy on fire, and heads on out.

* * *

Sheila Miller

I just couldn't focus on my social studies test. I couldn't think of anything but Mom. She was just so hot. So sexy. The ultimate MILF. She gave birth to me. That made her a true mother. My mother. I licked my lips. Screw the others.

Ms. August. Ms. Waters. Mrs. Greene. None of them held a candle to my blonde and sexy mother.

I threw down my pencil and rose, my pussy on fire. I had to do this. I had to seduce her. I had no idea how. I would figure it out as I threw open my door. I passed Kristen's room on the way to the stairs. She wouldn't come out of there. She was in her own world writing her stories.

Tame stuff, I was certain. I doubted Kristen even knew she had a pussy between her legs.

I reached downstairs and found Mom sitting down in a bathrobe watching TV. She hit pause on Outlanders. She loved re-watching the show. She smiled at me as I strode to her, my pussy burning hot. My boobs jiggled in my tank top. I had a pair of shorts. I was dressed comfortably.

"Decided to take a break after all?" Mom asked. I noticed her bare feet, her toes curling.

"Yeah," I said, inspiration bursting in me. I knew how I could seduce my mother. A wave of heat rushed through me. She was so gorgeous. "Can I give you a foot rub?"

Mom's eyebrows drew down in suspicion. "What do you want?"

A flutter of guilt and fright washed through me. Did she know? "I can't just give my mother a foot rub?" I asked as I dropped to my knees before her. I grabbed her foot and lifted it. "What's so weird about that."

"A, you're my child. B, you're wanting to do something nice for me. C, that means you want something from me." Mom arched an eyebrow. "Well, what is it?"

"I just want to do something nice for you," I protested, my fingers rubbing at her feet. My cheeks burned as she stared at me. "That's all."

"Right, right," Mom said. "Well, if you do a good enough job, I just might be up for saying yes to anything."

I so wanted to hear that.

I rubbed her foot. She groaned, her legs spreading. Her purple bathrobe was tied loosely. The fabric draped over her thighs. I glanced up and froze at what I saw. Her pussy. I could see her twat. Not only that, Mom shaved.

I shuddered at the sight of her pussy. It beckoned me as I rubbed her leg. Mom closed her eyes, sighing softly. She was in heaven here. Not paying attention to what I was doing. That was just perfect. I licked my lip as I stared at her siren snatch.

She had thick folds and not a tight slit like me. Her pink folds blossomed like the petals of a gorgeous flower. All those jokes about O'Keeffe painting pussies and not flowers really made sense to me as I stared at Mom's snatch.

I had to feast on her. I had to get closer to her.

I slid my hands up her calves now. I loved the feel of kneading her legs. I was so glad that Britney was having a rare sleepover at Noriko's house instead of Noriko coming over here. My brother was out on a date with both his girlfriends. Dad was working late. Just Mom and me.

Kristen didn't count at all. She was hardly a person. More a wraith that I barely noticed coming and going.

I worked my hands higher and higher up Mom's legs. I passed her knees to her thighs. She groaned louder, spreading her legs wider. Her pussy lips parted more. I could see into her pink depths. Juices beaded along them. The sweet musk of her pussy filled my nose. How delicious.

My mouth watered as my hands worked up her thighs. I was closer and closer, leaning forward. My sandy-blonde hair spilled around my face. My big boobs jiggled in my tank top, no bra to constrain them. I was so close to Mom. I just had to lean forward and bury--

Mom's eyes opened. "What are you doing, Sheila?"

I froze, my heart leaping up into my throat. I didn't know what to do or say as she stared down at me. Her eyes bored into me. I swallowed as I didn't know what to say or what to do. I was busted. How could I play this off?

Mother smiled. It was a strange one. Naughty. Confusing. "I thought you were straight, but if you want to seduce your mother..."

* * *

Mother knows exactly what Sheila needs because Mom has known Sheila is gay and has the hots for her.

* * *

Sheila Miller

"I knew you are gay, and I knew that you wanted to seduce me," Mom purred as she opened her robe. I knelt there, heart pounding. "I know exactly what you're doing and exactly what you need."

"Mom?" I whimpered as she revealed her big breasts to me. They were so large and soft topped by her suckable nipples. I licked my lips, hypnotized by them. This was so insane.

"Mommy always knows what her little girl needs," purred Mom. "You might be my firstborn, but you're still my baby girl."

Mom grabbed my sandy-blonde hair and yanked my head down into her pussy.

"Yes, yes, you need some mommy snatch to feast upon!" moaned Mom. "Just a naughty lesbian into MILFs! Feast!"

It was everything I wanted. Her sweet juices spilled past my lips as she ground my face into the thick folds of her pussy. A wave of delight swept through me. I shuddered, licking at her pussy. I stroked through her folds, lapping at her with all that I had.

She moaned as I did that. She shuddered, loving the feel of my tongue stroking through her folds. I licked and lapped at her. It was a wonderful delight to finally devour my mother after weeks of dreaming about this. Of burning for it.

Ever since that day, I devoured the photographer's snatch, I wanted this.

"Oh, that's it," purred Mom. "Mmm, eat Mommy's pussy. Just lick away. Such a good girl. Oh, yes, you want to make Mommy cum. So good. Mommy will always have her pussy ready for her baby girl to eat. Unless Daddy is using it. He does have to cum first, but you can cum second." Mom giggled wickedly.

Did she use the "naughty" homonym of come?

I wanted to make her cum. I wanted to lick and lap at her. I wanted to make her burst in pleasure. I shuddered. I lapped at her with such intensity. I stroked through her folds, loving the feel of her pussy on my mouth. She groaned as I licked and lapped at her. I loved feasting on her. She tasted so good.

I thrust my tongue into her pussy, her lips rubbing on my face. She moaned as I swirled around in her. I stroked through her with all that I had, wanting to make her gasp and moan. I wanted to make her cum. It was just a delicious treat to devour her like that.

She groaned, her thighs squeezing around my head. She trembled through the rapture as I feasted on her. I licked at her with all that I had. I stroked my tongue through her folds, enjoying every last second of this delight. It was so much fun to lick at her twat.

"Oh, oh, oh," she gasped. "Mmm, that's it. Feast on Mommy's pussy! You're going to drown in Mommy's cunt cream!"

"Yes, Mommy," I moaned. "I want that. You taste so good!"

Mom shuddered as I licked at her pussy again. I slipped into her cunt and swirled around in her snatch. I danced around in her twat. I stroked her silky walls. She moaned, her big boobs bouncing. Her gorgeous face twisted in delight.

It was such a perfect rush to lick and lap at her folds. I stroked up to her clit. I knew this would make her go wild. I couldn't wait to do that to her. I wanted to have her gasping and moaning out in delight.

She would squeal out with such passion.

"Oh, Mommy loves that," she groaned, her back arching. Her big boobs heaved.

I loved watching them jiggle as I nibbled on her clit with my soft lips.

"Yes, yes, that's what you need!" she moaned. Her hand gripped the back of my head. "Just feast on Mommy's pussy. That's what you crave! Oh, yes, yes, make Mommy cum!"

I suckled hard on her clit. I stroked over her bud. I wanted to make her just explode. She trembled, her head tossing back and forth as I pleasured her. This was the moment. I had her on the verge of cumming. I would drown in her motherly juices.

I came from this wondrous hole. This woman brought me into this world. I loved it. I swirled my tongue around her clit. I loved how she gasped and bucked. Her head tossed from side to side. Her hands grabbed her tits.

"Oh, Sheila, yes!" squealed Mom.

Her sweet juices gushed out.

I made her cum.

I made my mother climax hard. She bucked on the could as I licked up her pussy juices. I loved it. I was so glad to do that. I was so happy to give her this bliss. My pussy burned as I licked and lapped up all the cream spilling out of Mom's pussy.

She moaned, tossing her head from side to side as I stroked through her folds. I licked and lapped at her snatch with all that I had. She tossed her head from side to side. Her boobs bounced and heaved. She squealed out in delight.

"Oh, yes, yes!" she gasped.

"Mommy!" I moaned.

She trembled and collapsed on the couch. She panted, her big boobs rising and falling. She closed her eyes, shuddering through her delight. I licked at her folds. I stroked my tongue through them, so glad to make her feel so good.

"Oh, wow, that was amazing," she panted, staring at me with such heat in her eyes. "Mmm, you really made me explode."

"I know, Mommy," I purred.

She sat up and shrugged off her robes. She reached down and ripped up my tank top. My big breasts spilled out. She cupped my young titties, kneading them. I shuddered as she pushed me back. She licked her lips, so eager to devour me.

I stretched out on my back, my heart pounding. This was it. Mom was it. Mom was going to feast on me. I was so ready for it. So eager to feast on me. To bury her face into my snatch and tongue me. I wanted that so badly.

She grabbed my shorts and ripped them down my legs, leaving me in my sea-green panties soaked in my juices. She smiled down at me, her eyes burning hot. She drew those off next, revealing my trimmed bush.

"Mmm, Mommy will make you cum so hard," she purred.

"Oh, yes," she moaned and buried her face into my furred muff. She licked at my twat.

I gasped as she stroked her tongue through my folds. She lapped at me with all her motherly love. She stroked through my folds as I shuddered on my back. My heart pounded a mile a minute as I enjoyed what she did to me.

Mommy knew just what I needed. It was so wonderful that I had this wonderful woman licking and lapping at me. My entire body quivered in delight as she stroked her tongue through my folds and brushed my clit.

"Mommy!" I gasped.

"Yes, yes, your mommy knows just what you need," she purred.

She licked at me again. And again. She stroked her tongue through my folds. I gasped as she licked my twat again. It was incredible having her flick her tongue over my clit again. She stroked that bud with such delight.

I whimpered as she did that. It was just so hot having her do that. Just so wild having her feast on me. I shuddered at the feel of her doing that to me. I tossed my head from side to side, savoring every last second.

"Oh, Mommy!" I moaned as she thrust her tongue into my pussy.

My big boobs bounced. Mom stared up my body as she watched my big titties jiggle. I had inherited her beauty. Did my tongue feel so good when I ate her pussy as hers did when she ate my cunt? Because her tongue was awesome.

She reached so deep into me. She swirled around in me. I loved her doing that to me. This was an incredible moment. I quivered, my cunt clenching down on my mother's tongue. She feasted on me with all that she had.

She knew what she was doing to me. It was wondrous having her stroke her tongue through my folds again and again. She flicked up and down my folds before plunging into my snatch. My back arched as she wiggled around in me.

"Mommy!"

"Mmm, cum for your mommy," she cooed.

"Yes, yes, I will!"

I would. Her tongue felt amazing on my pussy. She swelled the delight in me. I rose toward my orgasm as she licked and lapped at me. My entire body quivered as I rose and rose toward that moment when I would burst.

I would just explode on her. I groaned, savoring every second of her tongue stirring through my pussy. She lapped at me with force. She stroked around me, making me shiver in delight. She stroked her tongue up to my clit.

She nibbled on it.

I shuddered, the sparks showering through my pussy. My big boobs jiggled as Mommy brought me closer and closer to cumming. She was so good at this. She was an expert at pussy licking. I could feel that. She was awesome at it.

"Mommy!" I moaned as she nibbled on my clit. "Oh, yes, yes, Mommy!"

I climaxed.

I bucked on the floor and drowned my mother in pussy cream. All my juices gushed out of me and drowned my mother. I quivered there, loving every wonderful second of the delight sweeping through me. It was absolutely delicious.

Amazing.

I shuddered, my thighs squeezing about her face, holding Mommy to my pussy as I rode the bliss through my lesbian orgasm. It was so wonderful to cum on my mother's mouth. This was just incredible. I whimpered, my tits heaving.

"Mommy! Mommy!" I gasped. "Yes, yes, this is what I need! I'm definitely gay!"

Mom licked at my folds. She stroked her tongue through my folds. That felt so delicious. I loved her caresses. They were so delicious as my orgasm peaked in me. I smiled from ear to ear, loving this passion sweeping through me.

"So you're definitely gay," Mom said, lifting her face. "Have you ever been with a man?"

"I've been with my boyfriends," I said.

"Emphasis on boys," Mom purred. "I asked if you'd been with any men?"

"I suppose not. But I'm definitely gay."

* * *

Mom calls dad.

* * *

Sheila Miller

"Why would you call Dad?" I asked.

"Because he's waiting for my call," Mom said. "Like I didn't see this coming. I created the perfect situation for you to finally act, but your father just wants to make sure you're truly gay. Maybe you're just bisexual like me. He's going to have fuck you hard."

"What?" I gasped.

The door opened and my father stepped in wearing only a trench coat. He opened it to reveal his muscular and handsome figure. He was far hunkier than any of my past boyfriends. None of them had ever been able to live up to this stud with that cock.

My jaw dropped at the sight of him. No wonder Mom squealed like a whore in the bedroom if he was packing that. He was immense. I shuddered, my eyes bulging from how big and thick he was. There was so much to his cock.

Just so much girth and length.

"So sure you're gay now?" Mom asked, smiling at me. "I know my daughters. "Come here, I'm sure you'll love sucking on him as much as Britney does."

"What?" Shock rippled through me. My little sister blew daddy?

"Yeah, don't be surprised when she's pregnant. Your father's already knocked up her friend, Noriko."

I was stunned by these words as Mom crawled across the floor to where Dad waited. He didn't come to us. Oh, no, he wanted us to crawl to him. That sent his crazy heat washing through me. I did that. I crawled to my father, my big boobs jiggling.

I couldn't believe this. I was actually... excited by this. A wave of heat rushed through me as I reached him. His cock twitched before me. Mom grabbed it and moaned like a wanton whore as she licked the precum up beading at the slit of his dick.

"Come on, honey," Mom said. "Mmm, your daddy is waiting for you to love his cock, too."

I squirmed and nodded. I leaned forward and licked Daddy's cock. I shuddered at the salty flavor of the precum I gathered from his slit. This was so different from Mom's sweetness. I quivered. I had sucked a dick a few times.

Small ones that I wanted to spit out the moment I swallowed them, but... I found myself drawn to Daddy's cock. My lips kissed his tip before sliding over his girth. A wave of heat rushed through me. I shuddered at how delicious this was.

It was exciting to suckle on him. To nurse on my Daddy's big dick like Mommy did.

I bobbed my head, working my lips up and down his cock as my big boobs swung back and forth. They slapped together. This was so wild. I couldn't believe I was really doing this. It was so hot. He groaned as I nursed on him.

12