Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suckled and slurped on him with all that I had. He growled down at me. I reveled in his manly visage. He stroked his hand through my hair. I loved it. This was nothing like those boys. This was something amazing.

No wonder my relationships never lasted.

I didn't want boys. I wanted men. Men and MILFs. Daddy and Mommy.

"That's it," he growled as I suckled on him. "But your mother wants to suckle, too."

"Yes, yes, please share with me," Mommy moaned. "I know you're doing a better job, but I need to suckle on him, too. Please, please, let me. I'm worthless, but I have to enjoy him."

What was Mom babbling about?

I ripped my mouth off his cock. Mom swallowed him. She suckled hard, her body quivering. Daddy groaned and slid his hand through her blonde hair. He smiled down at her as she suckled on his cock.

"Come on," he growled. "Your daughter did a better job than that. You've been sucking my dick longer than she's alive."

"Daddy!" I gasped in shock as Mom moaned and suckled harder.

"Your mother's a cuckqueen," Daddy said. "She gets off on being belittled and told she's worse than my lovers. She's so wet right now."

"Really, Mom?" I asked.

Mom popped her mouth off Daddy's cock and moaned, "Yes, yes, I'm such a worthless cunt. I'm lucky your daddy puts up with me when he could fuck younger whores. His own daughters. Oh, he fucks them all the time. Women on the road. Porn starlets on my set. Your sister. On the train! Suck his dick! Give him real pleasure!"

Wow, Mom was fucked up.

I swallowed Daddy's cock, loving having his dick in my mouth. I suckled hard on him. He groaned as I did that. His face twisted with pleasure as I worked my mouth up and down his cock. I suckled on him with force. I loved nursing on him like this. It was just a perfect rush to suckle on him.

He groaned as I did that. I suckled and slurped on him as I stared up at him with such burning heat in my eyes. He groaned as I loved him. It was so much fun sucking on his cock like that. I felt like such a naughty, depraved whore.

A wicked daughter loving her daddy's cock with all her might.

"Shit," he groaned as I suckled on him.

I ripped my mouth off and handed him over to Mom. "You can do it, Mom! You're amazing!"

"I'm not," Mom moaned. "I'm a worthless slut! Your daddy can do so much better than me."

Mom swallowed his cock a moment later, sucking with such passion. She put far, far more effort into her sucking. Daddy groaned. I knew he felt it. He didn't think she was worthless. He just... gave her what she wanted.

That was what a man did.

I shuddered, my daddy so hunky. First I had fallen in love with Mommy, now I was in love with Daddy, too. This was such a wild day. My cunt dripped juices as Mommy suckled on his cock. She bobbed her head, sucking and slurping on him.

She loved him with everything she had, her blonde hair spilling around her cheeks. Daddy groaned, enjoying what she did to him. It was hot to watch. I loved it, my cunt on fire. I wanted to suckle him.

"My turn, Mommy!" I moaned.

She ripped her mouth off, gasping, "Yes, yes, you suckle on him! I'm such a worthless whore! Pleasure your hunky daddy!"

I swallowed Daddy's cock, wanting to pleasure the hunk. He was so sexy. So handsome and amazing. My cunt burned hot as I nursed on him. The salty flavor of his precum spilled over my tongue. This was amazing. My desires had whiplashed all over the place.

Confused. Certainly gay. No, one hundred percent bi. It was so strange how they shifted, but that was okay because it let me blow my daddy. I was having so much fun working my mouth up and down his cock. I wanted him to fire all that cum into my mouth. That would just be amazing.

I nursed on him with all that I had. He snarled, his face twisting in delight. I knew I was bringing him closer and closer to that bursting point. He would fire all his cum into my mouth. Just flood me with that hot spunk.

"Mmm, don't hog him," purred Mom. "Your daddy likes cumming on women's faces."

I ripped my mouth off and gasped, "Oh, my god, Mom, that's I can't believe that. Isn't it degrading?"

"Wonderfully so," she moaned. "Look at him. Your daddy wants to mark his territory and jizz all over our faces, and we're going to let him because we want to be marked by him."

Mom swallowed his cock as I shuddered. God, she was right. Mom really did know what I want. I licked my lips and stared up at Daddy. He grinned down at us. He had such a cocky look in his expression. He really was going to jizz all over us.

Mom bobbed her head faster. She worked her mouth up and down his cock, sucking on him with all that she had. It was an incredible treat to watch that moment. She moaned around his dick, her drool running down her chin.

"Do you want to jizz on our faces, Daddy?" I asked, staring up at him.

He grinned.

I shuddered and whimpered, "Then you have to, Daddy! You have to jizz all over our faces!"

He winked at me as Mom kept sucking oh him. She nursed with all her might on his dick. It was wild to watch her do that. Just a wicked thing to watch. She suckled on him hard. I knew Daddy must be rising to the bursting point.

Mom suckled hard on him. Her cheeks hollowed. She was such a naughty woman. I loved this so much. I wiggled my hips back and forth As Mommy suckled on his dick. She nursed with all her might on him.

He threw back his head, snarling his pleasure. He was getting closer to cumming. Close to bursting. He would flood her mouth with all his spunk. She nursed harder on him. She suckled with all her might on him.

Then she ripped her mouth off and gasped, "Cum on our faces, honey!"

"Yes, yes, Daddy, cum all over us!" I whimpered, pressing my cheek against Mommy's. I stared at his cock as she fisted him.

"My two sluts," Daddy growled. "Yes!"

He erupted.

His cum spurted all over my face. He showered me with his jizz. It was amazing having his cum erupting over and over from his dick. It was just a delight feeling his hot spunk splashing over my features.

I opened my mouth and caught his salty spunk. He tasted sooooo much better than my boyfriend's. I caught as much of his jizz onto my tongue as I could, but he fired more of his spunk onto my face. He hosed me down with his passion.

Hosed us both down.

My big boobs bounced and heaved with this delight. I loved this so much. I savored this wonderful pleasure rushing over me. He groaned as he erupted into my mouth again and again. He spurted all his spunk over my features.

I was so happy he did that. He coated my face with so much spunk. I loved every second of it. I was so happy to have him do that. I enjoyed every last second of this delight. Daddy erupted one last time, firing a final spurt of his jizz.

"That's it," he groaned. "My little girl is a cock-sucking whore. She's definitely your daughter. Now lick her clean!"

"Yes, honey," Mom moaned and licked at my cheek.

I shuddered as her tongue bathed my face. She was so greedy for Daddy's cum. It was delicious feeling that wet appendage slathering over my cheeks and forehead. She went everywhere the cum went. Well, most everywhere.

The jizz dripped onto my breasts. I loved feeling his cum running over my tits. Daddy grinned down at me as Mom cleaned me up. I licked my lips, gathering up more of the spunk. My pussy was on fire. My eyes flicked to Daddy's cock.

I stared at that big, throbbing shaft. I wanted that fleshy rod fucking my pussy. He was so much bigger than those losers I had dated. That was the sort of man I wanted to fuck. I wanted his dick ramming into me right now.

I craved it so much.

I shuddered here as Daddy grinned down at me. He knew what I wanted. What I was so horny for. My entire body quivered in delight as he grinned from ear to ear. Mom finished licking me clean and leaned back, her face covered in spunk.

"Still think you're gay?" Mom asked.

"For MILFs," I moaned. "But I'm so straight for men. For Daddy!"

"Prove it," Daddy said, this cocky gleam in his eyes. Like he knew it didn't matter how gay I might be for women. He was a man, and every woman craved him.

I stretched onto my back and spread my legs wide. Mom watched, her tongue licking up the jizz dripping down her face. She shoved her hand between her thighs and found her pussy. She thrust a pair of fingers into her cunt.

"Fuck that tight, young pussy so hard, honey," Mom moaned. "Ooh, ooh, you just know she's going to be tighter than I ever was!"

"Oh, yes," Daddy growled.

I shuddered at those words. This was so wild. I couldn't believe this was happening. My heart hammered a mile a minute in my chest as Daddy grinned down at me. He looked so hungry for me. So ready to fuck me.

I shuddered as he dropped to his knees. His cock bobbed before him. That big dick would plow into my cunt. He would fuck me with it so hard and fast. He would make me howl with his big dick until I squealed my pretty, little head off.

That was just what I wanted.

"Daddy," I whimpered as he aimed his cock right for my pussy. I shivered at the intensity in his eyes. He was so ready to fuck me hard. I shuddered as he nuzzled his dick into my pussy lips. "Yes, yes, show me how a man fucks his daughter!"

He grinned from ear to ear and did just that. He slammed his cock into my pussy. I groaned as he stretched me out. That was perfect. Just an amazing delight to feel. A wonderful treat to have his cock plowing to the hilt in me.

"Oh, Daddy!" I gasped as his big and thick shaft filled me up. My back arched, my big boobs jiggling. I wrapped my legs around his waist, holding him as my pussy squeezed about that mighty shaft. "That's what I need!"

"Yes, it is," he said, a big smile on his lips. "That is exactly what you need."

"It is, Daddy," I moaned.

"Ooh, ooh, is her cunt tighter than mine?" asked Mommy, her fingers frigging her pussy. "I bet it is. Tighter. Hotter. Silkier. Ooh, fuck her young cunt, honey! Pound her pussy hard and fast!"

"Mom is such a cuckqueen-slut," I groaned. "Mmm, but fuck me so hard, Daddy! I want to feel a real man pounding me!"

He winked at me and drew back his cock. A shiver ran through me. I trembled as he buried his dick to the hilt in my pussy. His nuts slapped into my taint. It was amazing having him fucking me. His thick shaft pumped away at me.

His strong hands cupped my big breasts. He kneaded my lush mounds as he thrust over and over into me. He plowed into me with all that he had. I shuddered, squeezing my snatch down on him as he buried into me over and over again.

"Mmm, yes, yes, her tits are firmer than mine, too," she moaned. "No sagging milkers. Firm, young titties for you to enjoy!"

"So fucking firm," Daddy grunted as he hammered my cunt. His nuts slapped into me. I loved the feel of his balls cracking into my taint again and again. This was wonderful.

I shuddered as he fucked me with such passion. He buried into me over and over again. He knew what he was doing to me. I shuddered, loving the feel of him pumping away at me. He plowed deep into me.

I shuddered, savoring his thick dick plunging into me. He stretched me out so wonderfully. I rose toward that amazing moment when I would cum. I gasped and moaned as Daddy fucked me hard. He buried into me with all that he had.

I shuddered, my snatch gripping him. The heat swelled in me. This wonderful pressure grew in my pussy. I hurtled toward that amazing moment of climax. I would have a huge one. A big burst of delight. I couldn't wait for it to explode out of me.

"Daddy!" I whimpered as he buried into me.

"Yes, yes, that's it," he growled, his big dick slamming into me. "Isn't that great? Ooh, my little girl has such a tight pussy!"

"So tight and young and hot!" Mom whimpered, her big breasts jiggling as she frigged her pussy. "Cum on your daddy's cock. He deserves to have an amazing pussy spasming around his dick!"

"Yes, Mommy!" I whimpered. "He does! My young, tight cunt! Ooh, ooh, Daddy!"

I trembled as he fucked me. His cock plowed into me again and again. I rose toward my climax. Mom watched on. It was so hot having her do that. She bit her lower lip as she watched me. It was hot. I shuddered, trembling toward that bursting point.

I squirmed on my back, Daddy massaging my tits. He squeezed them with his big hands as he buried into me with all that he had. I knew he plowed into me, not holding back one bit. He wanted to make me howl.

He thrust into me. I gasped, my back arching. This was it. I was so close. I couldn't take much more of this. I whimpered as he plowed to the hilt in me. His heavy nuts slapped into my taint. They brimmed with his cum. If I got pregnant, it could ruin my chance to go to a prestigious medical school.

"Daddy!" I moaned. "Daddy, please, please, cum in me."

It turned out, I didn't care. I just wanted him to spurt all that spunk into me. I wanted all his jizz spurting into my snatch. He groaned and buried into me with all that he had. He slammed to the hilt in me. I burst in rapture.

"Daddy!" I gasped.

"Sheila!" he growled and erupted.

His hot cum spurted into my pussy. He flooded my twat with all his jizz. I shuddered, my entire body quivering through this delight. It was so wild having all this pleasure surging through me. Waves of incestuous passion splashed against my mind.

"You naughty whore!" gasped Mommy. "Yes, yes, just cum on his cock! Ooh, ooh, worship him with that amazing snatch! Yes!"

Mom ripped her fingers out of her cunt and gushed juices. I saw the cream spurting from her cunt as I bucked on my back. My twat writhed around Daddy's dick. I suckled at him, working out all that cum that he had in his heavy balls.

I wanted him to spurt it all into me. I craved having all his jizz flooding my pussy. This was incredible. I loved it so much. I shuddered through all this rapture. My cunt rippled around Daddy's dick, milking out his cum.

"Shit, shit, Sheila," Daddy grunted as he filled my pussy with his seed.

I shuddered as he erupted one last time into me. He filled my pussy up with all his cum. That was just an amazing moment. I shuddered, so glad to have all his jizz in me. A big smile spread on my lips. I felt so good about this.

Just so amazing.

Daddy ripped out of me and Mommy licked her lips. She fell onto her back, whimpering and twitching as her orgasm spilled through her. Daddy smiled down at me, his cock dripping in my pussy cream. His eyes roamed over my body.

"Go sit on your mother's face," he said. "Drown her in my cum as I fuck your ass."

"Yes, Daddy!" I gasped.

"Yummy," whimpered Mom. "You're spoiling me, honey. Letting me lick your cum out of our daughter's better snatch. Ooh, lucky me!"

I crawled to Mom, my big boobs jiggling. I straddled her, staring down into her eyes as I lowered my pussy to her face. The cum dripped out of me before I reached her mouth. She moaned when my cunt kissed her. She licked me right away.

I gasped at her tongue stroking through my folds. Daddy moved in behind me. He straddled Mom and pressed his wet cock into my butt-crack. This was about to happen. He was going to butt-fuck me. That was so wild. I loved it so much.

"Daddy!" I moaned as he drilled against my sphincter. I had never done anal before, but a man wanted to fuck my asshole--my hunky Daddy wanted to enjoy my backdoor--so I would let him. "Do it! Fuck me in the ass!"

"Yes," Mom moaned into my snatch and licked my cunt.

Daddy thrust with power. My tight, virginal asshole stood no chance. My sphincter burned as he stretched me open and popped into my bowels. I groaned as he sank into me. I loved his big dick working into my pussy. That was amazing.

I shuddered here as more and more of his cock penetrated into my bowels. There was so much of him entering me. I quivered here, loving what he did to me. This was so wild. I loved him working deeper and deeper into my bowels.

"Daddy!" I moaned as he bottomed out in me. His cock nuzzled into my taint. "Oh, Daddy, yes, yes, that's so good!"

He grabbed my breasts as he drew back his mighty cock. Mommy lapped at my sloppy pussy, lapping out Daddy's cum from my snatch. I shuddered, savoring his thick dick drawing back further and further. My bowels clenched on him.

He grunted and thrust back into me. He buried his dick into my asshole. He plowed away at my asshole as I squirmed on Mommy's mouth. Her tongue fluttered through my folds, gathering up all the cum she could find.

She liked and lapped at me with all her passion.

"Oh, Mommy!" I moaned. "Daddy! Yes, yes!"

"Mmm," Mommy purred, licking at my pussy.

"Suck a fucking tight ass," Daddy growled, hammering my bowels with his big dick.

I shuddered, his fingers digging into my tits as he fucked my bowels with all that he had. He buried into me with force. I shuddered at the way he plowed into me. It was just pure rapture to have him fucking me like that.

I squeezed my asshole down on him, swelling the pressure in my pussy. The heat fed my building orgasm. As did Mom's naughty tongue. I clenched my snatch, forcing more of the cum to pour into her wanton mouth.

She purred her appreciation.

I shuddered as she licked at me again and again. Daddy pounded me hard and fast. I gasped and moaned, filling the living room with my passion. Mommy's tongue flicked to my clit. She stroked over my bud.

"Mommy!" I gasped, my asshole clamping down on Daddy's cock.

"Yes, yes, you got such a tight and hot ass, honey!" Daddy grunted, burying his dick into my bowels. "Shit, that's good!"

"Thank you, Daddy!" I whimpered, Mommy suckling on my clit.

She nursed on me as I rose toward my orgasm. I couldn't take this delight much longer. It was wonderful having this awesome heat in me. I trembled as Daddy fucked me hard. He buried to the hilt in my anal sheath.

Mom suckled on my clit just as Daddy buried into my asshole. I squealed in delight, my orgasm bursting through me. I loved the heat exploding through me. My anal sheath convulsed around Daddy's cock as my pussy juices flooded Mommy's mouth.

"Oh, yes, yes, Mommy!" I moaned, the pleasure washing through me. "That's so good! Daddy!"

"Fuck!" he snarled, squeezing my tits as he buried into my asshole. He erupted.

His hot cum spurted into my bowels. He pumped blast after blast of cum into my anal sheath. I whimpered, savoring that amazing delight spurting into my asshole over and over again. It was just an incredible moment. Stars flashed across my vision.

I grunted with each blast of cum that spurted into my bowels. It was wondrous. To have all that cum spurting into my anal sheath. A wave of heat rushed through me. It was just so great. I felt so amazing. Just so wondrous.

My orgasm peaked in me as Daddy pumped the last of his cum into me. Mommy purred into my pussy, licking at my snatch. It was all so delicious. I was so happy. I quivered there, a big smile on my lips. I wasn't confused at all.

Because I wasn't straight or gay. I was bi for my Mommy and Daddy!

* * *

Sheila knows only Mom and Dad can satiate her. So she'll be sleeping in their room from now on.

* * *

Kristen masturbated hard after writing that story and came with passion. She could hear her parents downstairs. Dad was home. Sheila was really in her bedroom being a good girl studying to get into a great medical school after finishing up at college.

Kristen didn't know what her next story would be. Though she did remember Mom mentioning an exchange student was going to be staying with them next week. Maybe there would be a story there. Kristen would have to wait for inspiration to strike her.

Then she would pen her next naughty tale.

To be continued...

12