Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked up Mother's pussy cream. I lapped at her as Grandfather fucked my cunt. I gloried in Mother's taboo passion. I lapped at her with all that I had. It was so good to enjoy this moment. My tongue flicked up and down her folds.

Her moans echoed through the air. It was so wonderful to hear that. I loved the gasps she made. It was so good. Just such a wonderful moment. Her pussy juices spilled out of her cunt. I loved licking up her passion.

Grandfather buried into me.

"Iku!" I squealed into Mother's pussy as I came.

My cunt writhed around Grandfather's cock. I suckled at him. The heat rushed through me. It was so good to feel that. I loved it immensely. He groaned as he felt my pussy convulsing around his dick. He experienced the joy of my snatch.

"Damn!" he moaned and buried into my pussy.

Grandfather erupted.

His wonderful cum spurted into my flesh. I shuddered, moaning into Mother's pussy as Grandfather's incestuous seed pumped into my flesh. I trembled here. It was so good to have all that spunk flooding me.

I loved it immensely. I savored the wondrous delight, my cunt spasming around him. My bound body trembled, quivering in my bondage. I whimpered, my small boobs quivering. This was so good. I was so glad for it.

"Master!" I whimpered.

"Yes, yes, Master, flood my slutty daughter's cunt with your seed!" whimpered Mother, her body trembling. "Fill her up!"

"Fuck!" Grandfather grunted at my deflowered pussy suckled on him.

I was so happy to have all that cum spurting into my pussy. It was just amazing. I was so grateful to have all that spunk pumping into my snatch. My cunt rippled around him, working out everything that he had. It was just amazing to have him do that.

He pumped into my cunt with all his jizz. It was just a wonderful moment to enjoy. The heat rushed through me. I was so glad for it. Just so happy to have all that spunk rushing through into me. With a grunt, he filled me up with the last of his spunk.

"Okaasan," I whimpered. "I pleased him. I pleased Master!"

"Yes, you did," she purred, her fingers sliding through my hair. "Mmm, and you pleased, me, too. You're such a delicious daughter."

I lifted my head from Mother's pussy and beamed at her. Pussy juices dripped down my chin as my pussy clenched down on Grandfather's cock. He pulled out of me. I shuddered, my bound body squirming. The rope rasped against my flesh in such exciting ways. I felt so wicked as his cock popped out of me.

"I am going to fuck that asshole," Carter said and attacked the ropes.

I shuddered as he unbound me. He unwound the rope. It burned across my skin in places, leaving behind red marks across my skin. I sat up, Mrs. Miller still filming. She was naked, her big boobs swaying. She licked her lips as cum spilled out of my pussy.

"Sit on your mother's face, slut," Carter growled when he finished. He was my daddy. He smacked me on the rump.

"Yes, Master!" I moaned.

Mother lay on her back and licked her lips. She wanted me to sit on her face. She was so eager for it. I crawled to her and straddled her face like a good family sex slave. I planted my furred muff on her face, Grandfather's cum running out into her mouth.

She licked at me with such eagerness. She feasted on the cum that spilled out of me. I loved that sensation. It was so good to have her doing that to me. I loved every last second of her tonguing my pussy like that.

I groaned, my face contorting in delight as her tongue flicked through my folds. She drove me wild with her licking. It was so good to have her stroking through my petals. She brushed my clit. Sparks sizzled from my bud.

"Okaasan!" I moaned.

Daddy moved in behind me. He pressed his cock into my butt-crack. I shuddered. He wanted my asshole. He hugged me as his dick nuzzled into my anal ring. I shuddered, so eager to lose all my virginities to day.

"Please, please, honor my slutty asshole with your big dick, Master!" I purred, his hands cupping my little breasts.

"So honored, my little slut," he growled and thrust his dick against my backdoor.

I squealed as I ground my furred muff on Mother's face. She licked at me as my anal ring widened and widened. I shuddered as Daddy pushed harder and harder on my asshole. It was good to have him doing that to me. I loved it. It was fantastic.

He popped into my bowels. It was incredible to have him do that. It was so good to feel his cock sinking into my asshole. Daddy's big dick. My Master's wonderful cock. I whimpered as I squirmed on Mother's face.

"Master!" I whimpered as he sank deeper into me.

"That's it," he growled, his fingers pinching my nipples. Pleasure burst from those nubs. "Mmm, that's just delicious!"

I trembled as he throbbed in my asshole. Mother licked at my cunt. She stroked her tongue through my folds, gathering up Grandfather's cum leaking out of me. I trembled, Mrs. Miller filming me. She was my sexy grandmother. This was all so heady.

I was owned by my family. I was their sex slave to use. I was so happy.

Daddy drew back his cock. I squeezed my bowels down on his big dick. He groaned as I did that. It was so great to have him doing that. It was just a delight. A treat. I enjoyed every last second of him burying his dick into my asshole.

He plunged to the hilt in my bowels. It was such a wonderful sensation. It was just so amazing to have him thrusting to the hilt in my anal sheath. He fucked deep and hard into my asshole. He churned me up with all that he had.

"Yes, yes, yes," I whimpered, savoring that wonderful dick plowing into me. "Master! Use my asshole! Honor me with your big dick!"

"So fucking using you!" Daddy growled, his fingers pinching my nipples.

I gasped in delight at that heat. Pleasure shot down to my pussy while the heat from my asshole melted around my dick. It was just incredible. I enjoyed every last second of this passion. He fucked my bowels hard and fast.

Mother tongued my cunt. She stroked through my folds. It was so incredible to have all that bliss building and building in me. I loved it. The heat swelled in me as he buried his huge cock to the hilt in my bowels.

He churned me up with that mighty dick. I loved every second of him plowing into me. It was so good to have him burying into me like that. I groaned, savoring his big dick fucking me. He pounded me with force. With that glorious dick.

He thrust into me again and again. I loved him burying into me like that. It was just so amazing. I enjoyed every second of that huge cock plowing into me. He fucked me with force. It was glorious to enjoy that as Mother tongued the cum out of my pussy.

She thrust her tongue into my pussy.

"Okaasan!" I squealed.

"Mmm, you have such a yummy pussy, Asoko-chan," Mother purred. "Just delicious!"

Her tongue swept around in me. It was wondrous to have her do that. I loved it. It was fabulous to have her sweeping about in that amazing snatch. I loved it. I tossed my head. It was just such an amazing treat.

I ground my twat down on her mouth. I loved every second of that passion. It was just a delight to have her feasting on my cunt. Daddy fucked my asshole. He pounded my anal sheath with all that he had. It was so good.

I squeezed my asshole down on his cock. I loved the heat of him burning in me. He pounded me over and over again. He thrust to the hilt in me. It was so good to have him do that. I loved it. This was just an incredible moment.

"Oh, yes, yes," I whimpered. "Master! Your cock!"

"Let me feel that asshole cumming on my dick, slut!" he growled, pinching my nipples.

I bucked on Mother's lips. Her tongue flicked over my clit. She stroked it as my anal sheath clamped on Daddy's cock. He fucked into my bowels with all his force. His nuts slapped into my taint. It was so wondrous.

I could not take much more of this. I ground on Mother's face. The heat rushed through me as she tongued me. She drove me wild with that hot tongue. She did such naughty things to me. It was amazing to experience.

"Yes, yes, Master!" I gasped. "Okaasan!"

I climaxed.

My pussy convulsed. Juices gushed out of my cunt and bathed Mother's lips. She licked at my snatch as my asshole writhed around Daddy's cock. He plowed into my asshole. I loved the feel of his cum spurting into my asshole.

"You delicious slut!" he growled.

"Your honor my asshole with your cum, Master!" I howled, my bowels suckling at his cock.

I savored his spunk spurting into my asshole. His taboo jizz pumped into me again and again. I squirmed on Mother's face. She licked the cum that spilled out of me. She gathered it all up. She loved the jizz.

It was so amazing to have all that forbidden spunk pumping into my asshole. Mother licked at my pussy as the pleasure drowned me. It was so incredible. I groaned through it. I milked Daddy's cock. I wrung out his cum.

"Shit!" he growled. "Shit, Asoko!"

"Master!" I whimpered, my anal sheath milking out every drop of his cum.

He spurted one last time into my asshole. He nuzzled into my neck, kissing at my skin. His mother filmed it all. It was so hot to have Grandmother recording this for her videos. I would be a star like Mother. It was so hot.

Daddy pulled his cock out of my asshole and moved around to stand before me. His dick thrust out in the air, hard and throbbing. I stared at it. Grandfather watched, his arms folded across his chest. I was supposed to do something.

What?

Panic fluttered through me. I whimpered and lifted my furred muff off Mother's face. I needed guidance. Direction. I didn't know at all what I was supposed to be doing. My heart pounded so fast in my chest.

"Suck his dirty dick clean," she said. "That's a sex slave's job. After our Master has used our asshole, we must clean his cock. Go, Asoko-chan."

"Hai, Okaasan," I said and crawled forward. "I am so deeply sorry, Master, for not performing this task right away."

He just nodded, his eyes so hard. I shuddered. As I gripped his dick, his cum spilled out of my asshole and dripped down my taint. I opened my mouth wide. I swallowed my first cock. The sour flavor of my backdoor suffused my mouth.

I shuddered at the naughty flavor. It was so dirty. Only a pure slut like me would do that. Grandmother nodded her approval as I suckled hard on her son's dick. I polished Daddy's pole, putting my all into cleaning his dick.

"That's it," Daddy said, sliding his fingers through my black hair. "That's a good slut."

"Still," Grandfather said as he moved behind me. "She hesitated. We can't have that. You'll have to be punished."

"Yes," Grandmother hissed. "Punish the little skank! She needs to clean our son's dick right away!"

CRACK!

I squealed around Daddy's cock. My eyes widened at the burning pain that burned across my rump from Daddy's spank. My his wiggled, my pussy getting so wet. Juices dripped through my bush to run down my thighs.

CRACK

"You will be a good sex slave!" Mother hissed as Grandfather spanked me again.

I squealed around Daddy's cock. I suckled hard on him, my ass burning. I had no idea that being spanked would feel so—

CRACK!

—incredible.

CRACK!

Despite the pain, it felt so naughty having Grandfather discipline me.

CRACK!

The heat melted straight to my cunt, making me itch for cock again.

CRACK!

I squealed around Daddy's dirty dick. I had to polish his pole. I suckled on him with all my might, doing just that. My cheeks hollowed with the force of my passion. My tongue flicked around him, polishing his pole.

"That's it," growled Daddy.

CRACK!

"Fuck, you're polishing my pole, slut!"

CRACK!

"My daughter is so honored to suck your dick clean, Master," Mother said.

I nodded, squealing around Daddy's cock. I suckled hard on him.

CRACK!

It was just an incredible moment to have Grandfather's strong hand slapping down on my rump. It was good to be disciplined by my Master. I was such a naughty slut.

CRACK!

I needed this.

My ass burned more and more as my tongue danced around Daddy's cock. The sour flavor of my asshole faded. There was less and less of that naughty taste to enjoy. I suckled hard on him, enjoying his dick in my mouth.

CRACK!

"Will you be a good slut?" Grandfather asked.

I squealed and nodded around Daddy's cock.

CRACK!

"Good," growled Grandfather, his hand lingering on my ass this time. He squeezed my rump. "Very, very good."

I shivered at his touch. It felt so good as I suckled hard on Daddy's cock. I swirled my tongue around him, wanting to have his jizz flooding my mouth. He growled out in delight as I nursed on him. His dick throbbed.

He had to be closer to cumming. I was just so eager for that. I wanted to have all that cum spurting into my mouth. It was just so great. I loved that big dick in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around him, his crown throbbing.

"Fuck, slut!" he growled.

"Cum in her, honey," Grandmother purred. "Dump your load into the whore's mouth."

"Yes!" Carter growled and erupted.

His cum spurted into my mouth. I loved that salty jizz splashing against the back of my throat. It was so good to have all that spunk flooding my mouth. I gulped it down. I loved every last second of his jizz flooding my mouth.

I groaned, gulping down the jizz. My pussy clenched as more and more of his jizz flooded my mouth. I swallowed every salty drop. I wanted it all in my belly. Daddy groaned, his spunk erupted into me again and again. It was so good to have him spurting into me like that.

I loved having all that spunk erupting into my cunt. I loved it immensely. It was so glorious to have all that spunk erupting into my mouth. I gulped it all down. I swallowed every last drop of his jizz. I was so glad for it.

"Damn," Daddy groaned. "That's good."

"So good," growled Grandfather. "I want a piece of that young ass. You want to enjoy her pussy, son?"

"Yeah," said Daddy. He ripped out of my mouth and sank onto the floor. His dick thrust out before him. He grabbed It and shook it.

I crawled forward, knowing what I had to do. I grabbed Daddy's cock. He was just a few years older than me because I was special. I took his dick and pressed him into my bush. He groaned as my curls tickled his crown. He found the folds of my pussy.

I smiled as I teased him, working my cock up and down his flesh. He nodded in delight at that. I could tell he enjoyed what I did to him. Then I plunged my cunt down his cock. I took him to the hilt. It was so good.

"Shit!" he groaned.

"Mmm, that's so good," I purred as I had all his cock in me. It was so wonderful to have him reaching into me. He stretched me out. "Master, you honor my pussy with your dick!" I threw a look over my shoulder to Grandfather. I slapped my hands down on my butt-cheeks. "Please, please, Master, honor my asshole with your cock."

His son's jizz dripped out of my asshole. Grandfather grinned and pressed his cock into my butt-crack. This heat swept through me as he pushed his rod right into my asshole. He slid down it until he found my anal ring.

He thrust against me.

Broken in by Daddy's cock and lubed by his cum, Grandfather popped into my bowels with ease. I moaned, both my holes filled with my Masters' dicks. I shuddered in delight, savoring having Grandfather sliding into my velvety asshole while Daddy filled up my silky cunt.

"You both honor me, Masters," I moaned as Grandfather bottomed out in me.

"Mmm, may I breastfeed my daughter while you use her?" Mother asked, cupping her breasts.

"God, yes," Carter groaned as I squeezed my cunt down on his dick.

Mother smiled and brought her breast to me. She pressed her nipple into my mouth. I latched onto her and suckled with joy. Her milk squirted sweet into my mouth. I savored that creamy treat. The warmth melted down my throat to my belly.

Grandfather pulled back his cock. My asshole clamped down on him. Moaning around Mother's nipple, I slid my pussy up Daddy's cock. He groaned as I did that. He savored my pussy massaging his mighty rod.

It was so glorious to do that. I was so glad to have him massaging me like that. It was so amazing to have him doing that. I plunged my cunt down his dick. I savored taking so much of his rod. It was just a delight.

"Damn," Daddy groaned as I worked my slutty pussy up and down his honorable rod. "Ride me, slut!"

"Yes, yes, ride my son, whore!" Grandfather grunted, his mighty cock plundering my asshole.

He fucked me hard, the heat meting down to my cunt working up and down his son's dick. My two holes drank in the friction of their cocks. It was incredible. The pleasure rippled through me. I hurtled toward my climax.

I moaned around Mother's nipple. I suckled from her, gulping down her sweet breast milk as Grandfather and Daddy both used my holes. It was so delicious to have them enjoying my flesh. I loved it dearly.

My orgasm built and built as Grandfather hammered my asshole. I worked my cunt up and down Daddy's dick. He was so big and thick. He groaned as I rode him. The dual pleasures were just so incredible.

I would cum so hard.

I wanted that.

My pussy gripped Daddy's cock as I rode him. Grandfather grunted as he hammered my asshole. Velvety heat and silky delight spilled through me. It was so good to experience both these delights as I drank my mother's breast milk.

"Shit!" Daddy groaned.

"That's it, slut!" growled Daddy.

I quivered in delight, so ready to cum on them both.

I plunged down Daddy's cock and squealed as my orgasm burst through me.

I suckled hard on Mommy's nipple as the pleasure exploded through me. Sweet breast milk filled my mouth as my pussy and asshole writhed around my Masters' dicks. I savored both their cocks in my holes as the waves of ecstasy swept through me.

It was so grand to have all that pleasure rushing through me. It was incredible to buck on Daddy's dick as Grandfather fucked my asshole. Both my holes suckled at their dicks as I suckled from Mother's nipple.

"Oh, my delicious Asoko-chan!" Mother purred.

"Yes, yes, that's fucking it!" growled Daddy. "You delicious slut!"

His cum spurted into my pussy.

"Damn!" snarled Grandfather as he buried into my asshole.

He erupted into my bowels.

I had both of my Masters' cum spurting into my holes. It was so wild to have them do that. I enjoyed their cum spurting into my pussy and asshole again and again. It was fantastic. I whimpered, the pleasure drowning my mind.

Stars flashed across my vision as my pussy and asshole milked Daddy's and Grandfather's dicks. My Masters dumped their cum in both my holes. It was so amazing. I gulped down Mother's breast milk. That was the perfect accompaniment to all this bliss.

"You're such a good sex slave," she cooed.

I moaned my agreement around her nipple, gulping down more and more of her milk. I was just so happy about this. Just so thrilled to have all this pleasure sweeping through me. I enjoyed every last second of it.

I was so happy to have all this delight washing through me. My holes milked my Masters' dicks. They spurted more and more of their cum into my pussy and asshole. I quivered as they both grunted, running dry.

I had satiated them.

I popped my mouth off Mother's nipple and moaned, "Master, would you like this worthless slut to suck your honorable dick clean?"

"Yes, I would," Grandfather growled and ripped his cock out. "But first, let's get you collared."

I squealed in delight.

* * *

The Miller family explains Asoko's presence by claiming she's a new exchange student they have to take care of. Asoko is thrilled to be owned by my family. She's ready to satisfy any member of the family at the drop of the hat.

* * *

Kristen had a nice cum after writing that impossible story. It was ridiculous to think a baby could be born and be ready to fuck in an hour, but that was the beauty of fantasy. She needed a snack, though. So, while pondering her next story, she headed downstairs.