Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 25

Story Info
A devoted sex slave is so glad her daughter has come of age!
7.4k words
4.45
10.7k
13

Part 25 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex Slave Cutie & Her Virgin Daughter

Kristen has cracked her new story. She's eager to get writing it. She sits down at her desk, closed off from her family. From the world. She doesn't need anything but this diary. Not a thing. She writes, pouring her soul into its pages.

And changes the world again.

* * *

Niku Sakurajima

I stretched my back, taking a break from my homework. I would rather be used by Carter or Mr. Miller. They owned me now. My family in Japan had sold me to the Miller family to be their sex slave. I was an exchange student in name only.

It was perfect, too. I had done the first part of my task. I was pregnant. I rubbed at my belly. I wouldn't show for months and months. I had barely had confirmation. I hummed, so glad that I was here in America.

I shifted in my chair and went back to work. I wouldn't mind being used by the women of the family. Mrs. Miller or the oldest daughter, Sheila. Or even the younger daughter, Britney. They had another daughter.

What was her name?

I felt like she hardly existed. A wraith that drifted through life. I was sure she existed. She had a bedroom. She must have come down for a meal, but I had no memory of her whatsoever. I sighed and stared down at my homework.

I would so rather be fucking than this.

* * *

Niku is pregnancy is showing far earlier than it should be. Her belly is growing day by day, swelling more and more round. In a week, she looks like she's about to give birth. It's a big mystery how this could happen.

Mom takes her to the gynecologist.

* * *

Niku Sakurajima

I hated doing homework, but going to the gynecologist instead of doing it because my baby was growing abnormally fast was not the way that I wanted to avoid it. I was so worried. I looked like I was about to have my baby when I only lost my virginity a month ago to Carter and Mr. Miller.

So here I was on the exam chair, my legs in the stirrup, naked and with my belly smeared in ultrasound gel. The doctor set the probe down and gave me a reassuring smile. He was a handsome man with a strong jawline.

"I've seen this. It's Rapid Sex Slave Breeding Slut Pregnancy Syndrome," Dr. Cartwright said. "Since she's a breeding slut, Mrs. Miller, she gestates her daughters far, far faster than a normal woman so her daughters can be raised to be breeding sluts."

"Oh, wonderful," Mrs. Miller said. "So her daughter will grow rapidly."

"Yes, she will mature to eighteen very rapidly with all the cognitive functions of a young woman her age," he said. "She'll be ready to be used as a breeding slut in a short amount of time."

I smiled and rubbed my belly. "That is so wonderful. I—"

I groaned as this sensation rippled through my stomach. I shifted on the table and rubbed at my belly. I gave the doctor a strange look. He put his hands on my belly. It came again. A strange contraction.

"Well, here comes her daughter," Dr. Cartwright said.

* * *

Just as the handsome Dr. Cartwright explained, Niku went into labor. She has a smooth delivery and in a few hours, is the mother to Asoko. Niku chose that name because it's one of the slang terms for pussy in her language. Maybe not as vulgar as others, but it makes her feel so wicked to do that.

She takes care of her daughter, and she grows super fast. Just like the doctor said. In an hour, Asoko is a full-grown and matured eighteen-year-old girl. No different from any other young woman her age. Bright, intelligent, and horny to be a breeding slut like her mother.

They're heading home with Mom for the fun to begin.

* * *

Niku Sakurajima

"Mmm, still hungry, Asoko-chan?" I asked as Mrs. Miller drove us home. I was naked, my belly flat. It was a wild time, but now here I was, fully recovered from giving birth. That was another side-effect of Rapid Sex Slave Breeding Syndrome.

"Yes, Okaasan," my daughter said, this look of delight in her eyes. You'd never know she had just been born. She was so bright and intelligent. She knew everything I knew, another side-effect. She was so beautiful, too. A petite thing with small breasts and a thick bush. She was slender, her eyes round and her skin just as pale. "I'd love to."

Asoko ducked her head down and latched onto my nipple. I groaned as she suckled. It was so wonderful to have her happily suckling on my tit. I loved the feel of her gulping down my breast milk. I shuddered, the heat rushing through me.

She gulped it down with such hunger. It was so wonderful to breastfeed her. She was so hungry. My breast milk had grown her up. It had been loaded with all these special hormones to do just that. Now it was normal breast milk.

Dr. Cartwright had explained it all to us. It sounded so impossibly made up, but it happened, so it clearly was true.

I stroked my fingers through Asoko's hair as Mrs. Miller drove us. My delicious daughter suckled down so much delicious breast milk. It was so wonderful to have her do that. I loved it. my face twisted in delight. I enjoyed what she did to me.

She suckled down so much of my breast milk. She nursed from me in such an exciting way. I loved it. My cunt clenched as she loved me. Her eyes stared up at me. She was either Carter's daughter or Mr. Miller's daughter. Either way, she was owned by them.

"You're going to be a good sex slave, right?" I asked as she gulped down my breast milk.

She nodded, suckling hard on my nipple. I shuddered. I had to be a good mother and teach her how to please the men of the family. She had to understand her place was to serve them. It was such a good thing to enjoy.

The car slowed. I shuddered as Mrs. Miller was pulling onto the street. My daughter kept gulping down my breast milk. She swallowed down every drop. My nipple burst with tingles each time, making my pussy clench again and again.

Mrs. Miller pulled into the driveway and the garage. The door closed behind us. My daughter quivered and popped her mouth off my nipple. I smiled at her and opened the door. She did the same and darted around the car. She hugged me from behind, trembling.

"It's going to be okay," I told her. "You were born to serve the Millers. Mr. Miller is your grandfather and Carter is your father." That was what I believed. "They are going to love you and fuck you and make you squeal like the shameful breeding slut you are."

"Yes, Okaasan," she said, using the Japanese word for mother. I loved it.

"Yes, yes, you'll take care of my husband and son," Mrs. Miller said. She trembled. "Oh, your young, tight pussy is so much better than mine. My husband deserves the best cunt. He's such an amazing man."

She could be... strange. She got off on thinking she wasn't good enough for her husband. She was a cuckqueen, which was such a strange word.

We headed into the house and Mr. Miller and Carter were there. My daughter trembled at the sight of the two handsome and naked men. Father and son were both so hunky. Mr. Miller was tall and fit with brown hair and a massive cock that thrust out before him. His son was equally endowed. Broad shoulders. He grinned.

"Masters," I said, "I am honored to present the daughter that you bred in my womb. This is Asoko, the newest sex slave of the Miller family. She is here to serve you in any way her nubile body can."

"Y-yes," Asoko said. she bowed before them both, saying, "I am so honored to be your sex slave, Masters. My..." She glanced at me.

I nodded.

"My pussy is overflowing with juices for your cocks, Masters," she said. "I am your slutty daughter-slave here to serve with as much whorish pride as my mother. Please, accept me as your sex slave and use me how you will, Masters."

"Oh, we accept," Carter said, his eyes burning hot as he stared at my daughter. "Don't we, Dad?"

"Definitely," Mr. Miller said, his mighty rod twitching before him.

I took my daughter's hand and squeezed. "Now, kneel on the ground with your face in the carpet and your ass in the air."

"Yes, Okaasan," she said and did just that. She dropped to the floor and knelt, her ass up in the air. Her hands were pressed on the ground. She was almost in Dogeza, where a person bowed with her head pressed to the ground and hands outstretched. A sign of begging for forgiveness.

This was too... slutty for Dogeza.

"Now beg to be used," I said. "Beg your Masters to violate your virgin flesh in any way they desire."

"Masters, I would be honored if you violate my virgin flesh in any way you desire with your big dicks and your hard cocks," she moaned. "My mouth, my asshole, and my pussy are all yours to use."

She truly was eighteen despite everything. It was like magic. I was so proud of her. I beamed over her, understanding a mother's joy in raising an obedient child. Mr. Miller glanced at me and nodded. He approved.

"Fetch the rope, Niku," he said.

"Yes, Master!" I darted for the closet with the BDSM paraphernalia. It was a linen closet where they stored such naughty things. I opened it and grabbed the rope, ignoring the floggers, handcuffs, butt plugs, stretcher bars, and more. I returned and presented it to him.

"Tie up your daughter, slut," he growled.

"Master!" I moaned, my pussy on fire. "Thank you for this honor!"

I dropped to my knees, shaking with the joy of this moment. To be trusted to do something as vital as this was such an uplifting moment. I was so glad for it as I looped the rope around her ankle. I began to bind her.

"Hands behind your back, slut!" I hissed.

"Yes, Okaasan!" she squeaked and did that.

I loved it. I worked fast. I bound her legs. I worked the rope around her wrists so they were bound behind her. Then I worked the rope around her torso, knitting it around her stomach and her small boobs until I was done. The red looked so good against her skin. She knelt there, her bush dripping in her juices.

She wiggled, the rope rasping on her fair skin. She moaned at the rough texture. I smiled, so glad that my daughter had her first experience with bondage. I looked up to my Masters. They were both nodding in appreciation.

"Eat her pussy and ready her to be deflowered," Carter ordered.

Then I noticed that Mrs. Miller, who was naked, was filming it all. This would be another one of her videos. I shuddered, so glad that my barely legal daughter could star in her first porno. I had been in many. It was helping our Masters make money.

"I am eager to obey," I purred, so eager to devour my daughter's pussy. "I will ready her for your cocks, Masters!"

I gripped my daughter's rump, the rope crisscrossing her butt-cheeks. I left her pussy available, of course. I nuzzled into her thick bush, the spicy aroma of her pussy filling my nose. What a wonderful scent that was.

I nuzzled into her curls. They tickled my face. My milk-heavy boobs swayed beneath me as I found my daughter's folds. I liked Pussy's pussy. I was so glad that I named her Asoko. She gasped as my tongue stroked up her tight slit, gathering her spicy juices.

"Okaasan!" she moaned as I did that.

I licked her pussy again. I stroked my tongue through her folds. She squirmed there as I licked at her. I lapped at her. It was just so good to feast on her like that. It was an amazing thing to devour her cunt with passion.

I licked and lapped at her with such hunger. I stroked my tongue through her flesh. It was so much fun to do that. I loved devouring her like that. My fingers dug into her butt-cheeks. I gripped her ass as I tongued her virgin slit.

I parted her folds and found her hymen.

"Okaasan!" she whimpered again and again.

I loved the taste of my daughter's pussy. I brought her into the world so she could be used by the Millers. I was such a good sex slave. A breeding slut. My cunt dripped. Juices spilled through my bush and ran down my thighs.

She squirmed, the ropes creaking about her body. Her curls tickled my lips and tongue. I loved that sensation as I licked and lapped at her. I stroked through all her folds. I wanted to make her explode. I couldn't wait for her to cry out.

To squeal out in delight.

I attacked her clit. She gasped, her butt-cheeks clenching beneath my fingers. Her moans were so delicious. The Millers watched. My Masters and Mistress witnessed my naughty act of incest. I tongued my daughter's virgin pussy while the camera rolled.

"That's it," Mr. Miller said. "Get that virgin cunt ready to be plucked."

"Yes, Master," I moaned. "She's so delicious. She has such a tight slit. It's so wonderful to lick her. I will get her so ready for your cocks, Master! I swear!"

"We know you will, Niku," said Carter. "You're such a perfect sex slave."

Their words were so inspiring. I suckled hard on my daughter's clit. She moaned, her body quivering in her bonds. The rope rasped against her sweet flesh. I flicked my tongue around her little pearl, her spicy juices soaking my taste buds.

She moaned louder and louder. I danced my tongue around her pearl. She had such a tasty clam. It would be wonderful to lick her clean of our Masters' jizz. I shuddered at that thought as I nursed on her clit. She gasped out in delight.

"Okaasan!" she squealed. "Iku!"

Her spicy juices gushed out and bathed my mouth. I loved it. I licked at her cunt. My tongue stroked through her bud. She whimpered as I did that. It was so much fun to devour her. To lick up the spunk that spilled out of her pussy.

I gathered them up. I loved her taste. She was so delicious. I was in heaven here licking up her passion. All her juices spilled out of her cunt. I feasted on them all. I enjoyed them running over my chin as she cried out in passion. I was so glad for her.

I lifted my head and purred, "My daughter is ready to be deflowered!"

* * *

Daddy wants the honor of ramming his cock into his granddaughter-slave. Carter was Asoko's father even if no one knew it. His cock is so hard, and it's his right as the head of the family to enjoy any sex slave first. He grins down at Asoko.

"I'm going enjoy your pussy, slut," he growled.

* * *

Asoko Sakurajima

"Please, Master, enjoy my pussy," I whimpered. "I am honored to be your slut!"

My father or grandfather moved behind me. He gripped my hips as I shuddered here. Mrs. Miller was filming it. I knew that she liked to make naughty movies. I would be starring in one. That was so hot. I couldn't wait for the fun to begin.

"You deserve a reward," Master said. "Niku, sit before your daughter and let her eat pussy for the first time."

"Yes," purred Mother.

She sat down before me and spread her legs wide. Her bush dripped with juices. Her boobs jiggled, milk beading on her dark nubs. She seized my black hair and lifted my head. She scooted forward and shoved my face into her thick pubic hair.

The curls spilled over my face. I found the sweet folds of her pussy. She tasted so good. I thrust my tongue into her cunt and swirled around in her. She moaned as I did that. She was no virgin like me. I shuddered as Master pressed his cock into my bush.

This was my grandfather's mighty cock. I could feel it. I was so honored to be used by him.

He thrust.

I gasped into Mother's pussy as Grandfather's cock pushed against my hymen. My virginity stretched before him. I shuddered at that. It was so wild to feel. I groaned as he pushed harder and harder on me. It was so wild.

My cherry popped.

I squealed into Mother's sweet pussy as Grandfather's mighty cock penetrated into my cunt. I shuddered in delight as he stretched me out. Waves of heat rushed through my submissive body. I quivered, the rope squeezing about my flesh. I was held tight by it as he reached deep into me.

"Damn," Grandfather groaned.

I tongue mother's pussy, so eager to be a good sex slave. I clamped my cunt down on Grandfather's dick. He drew back his cock. I whimpered, the heat rushing through me. It was so incredible to have his mighty, incestuous cock in me.

I was born and bred for this. To be used by Grandfather and Father. I loved it.

My Master and Grandfather fucked me hard.

He thrust his cock back into my pussy, his nuts slapping into my bush. I moaned into Mother's twat. She groaned, humping against me as this happened. It was so wild to experience. Grandfather's cock plunged into my pussy again and again.

He fucked me hard and fast. He buried into me with all that he had. It was so good. I loved what he did. It was just fabulous to have him do that. I loved it. I whimpered and moaned as he fucked me so hard. He churned me up.

"Master!" I moaned, squeezing my cunt down on his dick as I licked Mother's cunt.

"Ooh, Master!" whimpered Mother. "Fuck my slutty daughter. She loves it. She loves having your dick fucking her pussy!"

"Yes, she does," Father grunted as he fucked me. "Oh, she loves my dick burying into her hot cunt! Such a tight pussy, too!"

"Yes," moaned Mrs. Miller, her voice so throaty. "Fuck that tight, young, amazing pussy!"

He churned me up. He fucked me so fast. So hard. It was just a wonderful experience to have that big dick pounding me. He thrust into my snatch with all that he had. It was just amazing to have Grandfather burying into me.

I squeezed down on his dick. I wanted to have all that spunk spurting into me. I craved it so much. I hungered for that wonderful pleasure to flood me. I wiggled my hips from side to side as he plowed into me. My tongue swirled around in Mother's snatch.

"Oh, that's it, Asoko-chan," she moaned. She named me Pussy. I was so honored to have such a dirty name. To be a sex slave to my family. "Yes, yes, just make me cum!"

"Yes, make your mother cum, slut!" Grandfather growled as he fucked me.

"Yes, Master!" I moaned, clamping my cunt down on his mighty dick. He churned me up with that huge shaft. It was so good to have him burying into me.

I trembled, enjoying every inch of his dick plowing into me. He fucked me hard and fast with that mighty dick. I loved every last second of that cock thrusting to the hilt in me. He churned me up so hard. So fast. It was amazing.

My pussy clamped down on him. I loved his cock burying to the hilt in me. He made me quiver in delight. I loved it. I wiggled my hips, stirring his dick around in my snatch. It was such a beautiful thing to feel.

"Oh, damn, that's good, Master!" I whimpered. "Yes, yes, that's amazing!"

He thrust away at me with such hard strokes as my tongue licked at Mother's clit. She gasped, her boobs jiggling. My pussy melted around Grandfather's cock as I tongued Mother's bud. I wanted to drown in her pussy cream.

I suckled on her. She gasped out in delight as I did that. It was so hot to hear. I loved it as I flicked my tongue around her bud. I squeezed my pussy down on Grandfather's thrusting dick. He fucked me so hard and fast. It was amazing.

His dick plowed into me. He fucked me with force. I shuddered, loving how glorious it was to have him fucking me. He churned me up with his rod. He fucked me hard and fast. I loved how he buried into me with all that he had.

It was so glorious to have him burying into me. I loved it. I savored his cock thrusting into me again and again. It was so wonderful. I was glad for it. So happy to have him fucking me like that. I squeezed my cunt down on him.

"Master! Master!" I whimpered into Mother's pussy. "That's so good!"

"Yes, yes, yes," he growled. "Oh, that's amazing. That's so good. You're such a slut!"

I was so close to cumming on Grandfather's cock. I suckled hard on Mother's clit. She gasped, her head tossing. Her boobs jiggled. She moaned out her pleasure, her head tossing back and forth. She was so beautiful.

"Asoko-chan!" she cried out as her sweet pussy juices gushed out and drowned me.