Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 26

Story Info
The pastor turns to the slutty nuns for comfort!
7.7k words
4.61
10k
16
0

Part 26 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Pastor and the Slutty Nuns

Kristen ponders her next story as she rides her bike home from school. Writing naughty stories has consumed her life. It's all she thinks about. She constantly masturbates, picturing the perfect story to pen into her corrupted diary never realizing how she warps the world around her.

She's hardly in the world any longer.

She can't remember the last time she spoke to anyone. She eats leftovers out of the fridge at odd hours. She doesn't speak to her mom, her brother, her sisters, her father, or the two Japanese exchange students who, for some reason, were always naked in her house.

She doesn't notice the lewd Mrs. Waters and her short skirts, or the delights being cooked up in the home-EC class. She doesn't notice the cheerleaders' new outfits as they prance about the school enticing every student and teacher to fuck them. Nor does she pay much attention to her pregnant best friend as she leads about naked girls with "SLUTS" written across their breasts.

The world has changed, and Kristen can only think of the next story.

Nothing else matters to her. Her obsession consumes her.

Today, she rides by the Sisters of Mary, a convent of nuns who run a medical outfit. She spots one of them in her stuffy habit. Black, baggy robes that hide their bodies and tight wimples wrapped around their heads to hide their hair.

An idea burst into her mind. Her pussy clenched at the naughtiness.

What if the baggy robes were a front? What if they didn't heal the body but... the soul?

And what if a certain preacher who started fucking his porn-star daughter needs to clear his conscience for his sin. The idea burned in her mind as she pedaled faster to get home. She abandoned her bike outside, darts through the living room (hardly noticing her father fucking one of the Japanese exchange students while the other devours her mother's pussy), and races upstairs. She darts around her little sister who is sporting her own baby bump these days, and darts into her bedroom.

She has a story to pen.

* * *

Mother Superior Mary Martyr

My nuns gathered in the chapel for our afternoon prayers. I smiled at them. Sister Ruth Tobit, Sister Hannah Esther, Sister Rachel Leah, and Sister Rebecca Sarah. They all wore their habits. All were trained doctors or nurses.

They bowed their heads, all with their white wimples and black veils on. They wore their black habits, baggy to hide the shapes of their bodies so that none of us might spark any lust in a man and lead him into sin. I fingered the prayer beads hanging from the simple belt around my waist.

"Lord, help us to tend to the sick and to be instruments of—"

* * *

The sisters always start with a salacious prayer.

In the center of the chapel, they are clad only in their salacious habits. The true ones, not the ones they don to fake the other members of the Catholic Church. They still wear the white wimple and black veil in a mockery of modesty for the rest of their outfits are quite lewd.

Besides that, they wear only loin cloths held on by gold chains and thigh-high stockings with heels. Their breasts are bared, all their nipples pierced with gold rings and connected by their prayer beads. Their pussies are shaved and dripping with their excitement to glorify the Lord with their wanton passions.

They are the Secret Whores of Mary Magdalene, following in her time-honored tradition.

* * *

Mother Superior Mary Martyr

I tugged on my prayer beads, stretching out my nipple piercings. Pleasure shot down to my pussy. My loincloth swayed between my legs, my cunt dripping beneath. The kneeling nuns grabbed their prayer beads and did the same, all mewling with their whorish passion.

"Lord, let us be instruments of sexual passion," I prayed, staring with lust at my fellow nuns. "Let us share our bodies with the men and women of our town so they might be healed. Let our pussies and mouths and assholes soothe the lost and the fallen and the guilty, O Lord."

"Amen," my nuns breathed, tugging hard on their prayer beads.

We rose and headed out to do our business. I hoped I would have hung men and busty women to pleasure for the lord. Just like Mary Magdalene used her body. She was blessed by our Lord and Savior. So would we. I didn't care if every other Christian, if the Pope himself, claimed that to be blasphemy, I would follow it.

I would be a Holy Whore.

* * *

Pastor Lance Green

My daughter smiled down at me as she straddled me, her round boobs jiggling. She had silver barbells threaded through her nipples. She had gotten them pierced to look more exciting in the pornos she made with the Millers. Her blue eyes sparkled as her shaved cunt rubbed on my dick.

My pregnant wife and son were still on their mother/son Christian cruise. It felt like they had been gone months—time felt so... malleable these days. My wife and son were oblivious to the fact that I was enjoying Annie. That I had violated my marriage vows and crossed the line into incest. Like Lot, I was helpless to resist the charms of my daughter.

Her barely legal cunt plunged down my dick. I groaned as I savored that hot pussy around me. My back arched. My eyes squeezed closed as I savored her pussy about my cock. It was so good to have her working up and down me. She felt so amazing.

She squeezed her cunt around my dick. She massaged me with her incestuous snatch. She squealed out in delight as she worked her cunt up and down my dick. Her black hair flew around her face as she smiled down at me.

"Daddy! Daddy!" she moaned. "Oh, that's so good. That's just amazing!"

"Uh-huh," I groaned as she plunged her twat down my dick again. She squeezed her pussy about me. "Damn, that's good."

"So good, Daddy!" she moaned, her eyes sparkling.

She rode me good and hard. She fucked me with such passion. I loved her massaging my dick. It felt so good to have her doing that. Just so amazing to have her cunt working up and down my dick. She massaged me with that heat.

Her twat wiggled back and forth. She stirred herself around me, driving me wild. I loved every second of that silky heat working up and down my cock. I would dump my load into my daughter's cunt. The porn star knew how to make my dick ache. She was good at that.

"Oh, Daddy, I love your cock the most!" she purred. "Ooh, ooh, that's so good. I want to have lots of your cum in me! I'm doing a lezzie scene today. Won't it be hot when my costar has to lick your cum out of my pussy?"

"Yes!" I groaned as she plunged down me. "Annie! My sweet Annie!"

"Your slutty Annie!" she squealed, her round tits bouncing. Her nipple piercings sparkled. "Oh, Daddy! Oh, I'm such a whore! I am going to eat so much pussy on set today! Guys are going to jack off to me devouring hot cunt! It's going to be so great!"

"Yes, honey!" I moaned as her hot pussy plunged down my dick. "That's so good. Keep riding me like that."

"Yes, Daddy!" she squealed, her pussy gripping me. "Oh, that's so amazing, Daddy! I love that so much!"

She worked her cunt up and down my dick. She massaged me with her hot flesh. It was so good to have her pussy riding me. She made me feel amazing. Her hot cunt squeezed about me. I loved every second of this passion. It was just a delight to have her cunt gripping me.

She worked her pussy up and down me. She gripped me with that hot flesh. It was so good to have all that passion sweeping through me. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest as she worked her twat down my dick. She plunged down me.

"Daddy!" she moaned. "I'm going to cum so hard, Daddy!"

"Cum!" I groaned, wanting her to spasm around my dick.

My hands rubbed at her thighs, feeling her muscles flex as she worked her cunt up and down my dick. She rode me with such passion. Her round tits bounced and heaved. She held me tight as she plunged her cunt down my dick.

It was such an incredible treat to have her cunt gripping my dick like that. It was just amazing to feel. I hurtled toward that moment when I would cum in her. I would spurt my jizz into her snatch. It was such an awesome moment.

She gripped me with her cunt. She held me tight with her snatch as my nuts tightened. I was so close as she slid up me. Her pussy rose and rose, my shaft streaked with her frothy juices. She reached the pinnacle of my dick and plunged her slutty cunt down me.

"Daddy!" she howled.

Her pussy convulsed around my dick. She had such a tight snatch. It felt so good to have her cunt rippling around my dick. Just so wonderful to feel her pussy spasming about my cock. She was just a delight to feel writhing around me.

So good to feel her spasming about my cock. I loved the feel of her pussy writhing around me. She felt so damned good. I groaned as I erupted into her snatch. I pumped my little girl's whorish pussy full of cum.

"Yes, yes, Daddy!" she moaned. "I love being creampied! Flood me with your cum!"

I spurted over and over into my porn-star daughter's cunt. I flooded her with all that I had. She felt so good rippling around me. I groaned with each eruption of cum that flooded into her cunt. I loved this heat sweeping through me. It was so good. Just incredible.

I filled her to the brim with my spunk. I flooded her cunt with my seed. It felt so good to do that. The pleasure swept through me. Stars flashed across my vision. I grunted and groaned with each eruption of cum that fired into her snatch.

Her twat rippled around me. She suckled at me with such heat. It was so good to have her twat writhing around me. I groaned with each blast of my spunk. I flooded her twat with all that I had. She felt so damned good around me.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I moaned. "Oh, wow, that's good!"

"So good!" she whimpered as I fired the last of my cum into her pussy. "Oh, Daddy, you're the best. Ooh, but I have to go!"

"Yeah," I groaned as she ripped her cunt off me. And scampered away. Off to film more porn.

Guilt washed through me. I was a preacher—a shepherd to my flock—and what was I doing? I was fucking my little girl behind my wife's back. If my wife found out, she would kill me. My son would be so ashamed of me. I burned with my weakness.

I needed help, but I didn't know where to turn. If I talked to the elders at my church, they would fire me. That would be my career gone. I sat up, rubbing my eyes as my daughter went off to film more lewd porn.

* * *

Pastor Green thinks about the Sisters of Mercy. They might be Catholic, but they were supposed to help people. And since they're Catholics, none of the Protestant Evangelicals he knows has anything to do with them.

They're perfect.

* * *

Pastor Lance Green

I was nervous as I reached the Sisters of Mercy. I headed up a walkway to a red door. I rang the buzzer. A voice on the intercom purred, "Do you have an appointment?"

"No," I said. "I just... I need help."

"With?" the woman purred. Her voice was very sultry for a nun.

"Dealing with... with... the shame of sexual sin."

"Well, we can help with that, Pastor Green," the woman purred and the door buzzed open. "I'm Mother Superior Mary Martyr, please, please, come in. We help even our lost, Protestant brothers."

I swallowed and opened the door. I wasn't pleased she knew who I was. I stepped inside, the door closing behind me. I was in a waiting room like at any office. The door beyond was open. I headed down it and entered a... lounge.

Some women were naked wearing nun veils and wimples and almost nothing else. They had pierced nipples connected by beads and loincloths with thigh-high stockings. One nun walked up to me, her breasts large and bouncing. She had blue eyes, her beads clicking.

"Welcome, Pastor Green," she purred, her voice throaty and sensual. "We'll help you overcome your guilt. Pick one of us to fuck, and we'll show you that sex is not a sin."

"Even with..." I swallowed as I stared at her. My cock was so hard. "My wife will kill me."

"Don't be too sure your wife's not finding her own sexual needs elsewhere," she purred. "I hear she's on a cruise with your son. A mother/son cruise. I told her all about it."

I stared at her. "What are you saying? That my wife and son... They..."

"I'm saying that you need healing, and I'm here to take away the guilt," she purred, her hand cupping my cock through my jeans. She squeezed me. "Pick."

My dick lurched as I stared into her bewitching, blue eyes. "Can I pick you?"

"Of course," she purred and kissed me.

I shuddered as my mouth melted to hers. I shuddered as I kissed her. This wave of heat rushed through me. My heart pounded in my chest. My lips melted to hers. She groaned as our tongues danced together. It was so exciting to do this. I was so happy to make out with her.

She broke the kiss and led me to a couch. Her hands were soft on mine. She sank onto it and spread her legs wide. The loincloth draped over her pussy. Her beads clattered. She ran a finger over them, her lips moving softly as if she were... praying.

"Take me," she purred. "Fuck me so hard, Pastor Green. Just pound me with that big dick."

"Lord," I breathed and ripped off my Oklahoma Christian sweatshirt and threw it down. My hands attacked my jeans. I ripped open the fly as she pulled her loincloth to the side. She had a shaved pussy with thick, wet pussy lips that reminded me so much of my wife's cunt.

Was she really with our son on a cruise...

"Don't think," Sister Mary Martyr purred, "just act. Ram that dick into my pussy. Fuck me so hard with it. I want you in me, Pastor Green. I want you fucking me. Let's celebrate these bodies that God gave us and the pleasures of the flesh that we are blessed to enjoy."

"That's blasphemy," I groaned. "God decried one man and one woman. Husband and wife."

"Let's leave theology out of this, too," she purred. "That's thinking. Just do."

It was what Satan would say, but... My cock was out and I fell on her. My hands grabbed her big breasts. I squeezed them as I kissed her. She moaned as I sank onto her. She seized my cock and pressed me into her shaved folds.

I thrust into her.

She moaned into my mouth as I penetrated her. It was so hot to sink into her. So wonderful to fill up her pussy. I savored that delight around my dick. She felt just magnificent about me. She held me tight with that wonderful cunt. I kissed her with passion.

She whimpered, her tongue thrusting into my mouth. It was glorious to be in her. I drew back my dick, her pussy gripping my cock. I felt the other nuns watching us. They were staring at us with such heat in their eyes.

I shuddered at the feel of their gaze on me as I thrust away at the nun's hot cunt. I fucked her pussy with all that I could. I pounded her cunt with force. It was so good to bury into her snatch. To fuck her hard and fast.

She broke the kiss and moaned, "Yes, yes, Pastor Green!"

"Sister Mary Martyr!" I moaned, reveling in her silky cunt's grip. "Oh, that's amazing!"

"Yes, yes, yes," she purred, her pussy clamping down on my thrusting cock.

I buried into her cunt with force. I plowed into her with all that I had. It was just such a glorious moment to fuck her. I shuddered, savoring that delight. Her pussy gripped me. She held me tight with that cunt. She massaged me with her snatch.

I groaned as I fucked her hard and fast. I buried into her with all that I had. I plowed deep and hard into her snatch. I fucked her with force. She squeezed her cunt down on me as I pounded her with passion.

Her fingernails clawed my back as I thrust away at her. I fucked her with everything that I had. She gripped me. Massaged me. I hurtled toward that amazing moment when I would cum in her. Just flood her twat with my jizz.

"Pastor Green!" she moaned.

I fucked into her snatch with force. I buried into her twat with all that I had. She massaged me with that hot flesh. I loved the silkiness of her twat. My nuts slapped into her taint. I grunted, so close to bursting in her.

"Yes, yes, that's it," she moaned, my hands squeezing her big boobs. "Oh, Pastor Green, yes! O Lord, thank you for this man and his big dick!"

Her pussy went wild around my cock

She writhed about me as I buried to the hilt in her cunt. I groaned at her flesh suckling at me. She felt so good around me. I savored that pleasure spasming around my dick. I groaned with each second of this delight. It was just amazing. Fantastic.

"Sister Mary Martyr!" I howled and erupted.

I flooded her cunt with my jizz. My spunk spurted into her with all that I had. It was just so good to have her cunt writhing around my dick. She was fantastic. Stars flashed across my vision as I dumped my load into her twat.

I felt so good as I flooded her with my spunk. I groaned with each blast of cum that erupted into her. She held me to her. I squeezed her tits and kissed her as her pussy milked me. The other nuns watched on as I flooded her with all my cum.

I groaned into her lips as I felt so good. I buzzed from my orgasm.

Her hands stroked my back. She kissed me back for a moment before breaking the kiss. "Why did you come here? What is the sexual sin that has you feeling so guilty?"

"It's my daughter," I groaned. "I've been fucking her. And worst, she's making porn despite. I know she's legally an adult and all, but she's become a whore. I failed her."

"Failed her?" the nun asked and pushed me away.

I slid out of her pussy as she rolled over onto her hands and knees. She flipped her loincloth off her ass to expose her butt-crack. She grabbed my wet dick and pressed me into her crevice. She slid me down to her asshole.

I groaned as I felt her sphincter. The moment I did, I thrust against her. She moaned in delight as I pushed against her backdoor. She moaned in pure delight as her anal ring stretched and stretched. I popped into her asshole.

"Your daughter is helping men who don't have a woman to fuck them," she purred. "It's a good thing. Men are jacking off their cocks and women are jilling their pussies to her. That's a miracle. She's blessed to do that for them."

"She is?" I groaned as my dick sank to the hilt in her bowels.

"Of course," she purred. "Be proud of her. Mmm, now fuck my asshole so hard."

"Proud," I groaned as I drew back my dick. "Because she's helping men who don't have wives. Who aren't getting laid."

"Yes," she moaned as I thrust back into her asshole, her velvety bowels massaging me. "Oh, that's it, Pastor Green. You're getting it. Your daughter is a selfless whore. Oh, she's wondrous."

Those words burned through me as I fucked away at her. I thrust into her asshole. I buried deep and hard into her. It was so good to feel her around me. She squeezed down on me. It was just delicious to enjoy her tight asshole massaging me.

I fucked her hard and fast. I buried into her with force. It was so good to pound her bowels. She felt so wonderful around me. I shuddered, my heart pounding a million miles a minute as I fucked her. I enjoyed every moment of this. Every last second of fucking her bowels.

She squeezed her flesh down on me. She gripped me with her hot flesh. I groaned as I fucked her hard and fast. My nuts slapped into her taint. I fucked her so hard. It was glorious to fuck her. The heat swelled in my balls.

The need to cum built and built with my every thrust into her anal sheath. She squeezed her bowels down on me while the other nuns watched. They squeezed their tits and licked their lips. One with ebony skin moved closer, nodding to me.

"Fuck her asshole so hard," she purred.

"Yes, yes, listen to Sister Rachel Leah," Sister Mary Martyr moaned.

I listened to Sister Rachel Leah. I plowed into Sister Mary Martyr's asshole. I pounded her backdoor hard, loving the way her anal sheath gripped my dick. She felt so good around me. It was just a delight to bury into that hot anal sheath.