Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit," I groaned. "Shit, that's good."

I ripped out off her asshole and rose.

"What are you going to do?" Sister Mary Martyr asked.

"Go home and watch my daughter's porn!" I declared.

"Hallelujah!" she purred.

* * *

When Annie came home from the shoot, she found her father watching her porn. It was a scene of her getting fucked by three Black studs. She threw herself on his lap and impaled her cunt down on his dick. He held her tight as they watched the scene.

"I'm so glad you're a porn star," he tells her.

"Thanks, Daddy!" she squeals. "Ooh, I have good news. I'm pregnant! Mrs. Miller is going to document my whole pregnancy and all the men and women I fuck!"

"Wonderful," Pastor Green tells her. "You'll be such a famous porn star!"

He rubs her belly and Annie knows she will be.

* * *

Kristen cums on her fingers.

"Oh, yes," she whimpers after writing that hot story. The Sisters of Mercy angle was so hot, but she wants to hold off on more stories with them.

The porn angle has her mind churning. What if her mother had a new idea for a porn reality show starring her daddy?

"That sounds hot," she purrs to herself.

Kristen needs to develop this idea. Which means she needs to masturbate her naughty pussy to get the juices flowing.

The mental ones and the pussy ones.

To be continued...