Corrupted Desire Ch. 06

Story Info
Daisy fully accepts her role as the story concludes.
8.5k words
4.7
12.3k
16

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
950 Followers

Daisy was blushing profusely as she walked up to the door. Each step leading to it seemed to take forever as if she were in a dream, somehow slowing her steps regardless of the effort she put in. She couldn't quiet the voices in her mind. Did he know? How much did he know? Would he approve? Was he currently listening to these questions in her head? Was it all going to be worth it? Releasing a long sigh, Daisy straightened her skirt before knocking.

"Come in, slut."

Daisy found herself grinning just from hearing Alex's voice. Her senses, both of the natural and supernatural nature all pointed to one conclusion before she had even opened the door. Alex was alone. It was also nice to know that Jasmine wasn't here today. If what she was hoping to happen was about to happen then having Jasmine there would be...odd. Somewhat satisfying but odd, nonetheless. Opening the door, she put her bag in its usual place in the corner and spared a glance at Alex.

He was in his recliner, reading as per usual. Or at least he was until Daisy walked in. Currently, he was looking back at her, his eyes bulging widely in surprise. It wasn't often that Daisy could say that she truly saw a look of shock on Alex's face. She wished that she could take a picture. Her memory would just have to do. Blushing even further, Daisy dropped to her knees and bowed before him, wishing more than anything that she could just watch his face more as he processed what was happening.

"What...did you do?" Alex growled, his voice slightly uneven.

He'd moved to stand right by her in very quick fashion. Daisy's eyes were still on the floor, but she listened very closely, her hearing being one of two senses that she could rely on. The second being the glow of his soul suddenly feeling closer. To a human he probably would have been nothing more than a blur from point A to point B, but she could hear every step that he'd made even though the swift movement had probably taken no more than a second. Daisy's breathing picked up as she answered. "I was careful, Sir."

Daisy let out a yelp of surprise as she felt herself being pulled up by her hair, forced to look into his eyes. Alex was not happy. "I believe I made it very clear that until I said so you were not to feed here."

"I didn't feed here, Sir! I went out of town!" Daisy quickly explained, feeling like something of a cartoon character as she grimaced. It was the only way her brain could make sense of the fact that she was dangling off of the floor, her entire weight being supported by the fistful of hair Alex was holding her up by. This was very much as painful as it sounded.

Alex's eyes narrowed as he appraised that answer. He let her dangle in pain for a few moments before speaking again, his voice more even and collected this time. "How careful were you?"

Daisy felt like she was being scalped. She knew it was partially in her head considering how durable she'd been lately but with how quickly she'd been healing since her succubus abilities began to manifest, she figured that Alex probably wasn't above ripping her hair out from the root. She'd probably grow it back. "I...ugh!...I made sure...I didn't know them...ugh!...and that....they drove...nph!...cars."

Alex's eyes narrowed again. "Cars? Oh. I see. After you fed, you made it look like a crash..."

"Nobody saw me, Sir! I swear! I'd never disobey you!" Daisy squealed as she was suddenly released and gravity did its thing, brutally reintroducing her to the floor as she let out a small sob. "I just...wanted to be pretty for you..."

"Oh, I know what you wanted." Alex growled, grabbing Daisy roughly by the hair again, throttling her as if she was being led by a leash.

Daisy hadn't been given quite enough time to heal, so her scalp felt raw as it was pulled again. And a sick part of her was loving every minute. Not so much the pain, but what was behind it. This wasn't like Alex. While not above physical humiliation, he did prefer a calming psychological head fuck more than anything else. But those didn't involve him touching her, something he was continually going out of his way to do.

Her body was practically pulsating pleasure with the new souls that they both knew were harvested for him. It was practically coming out of her pores as far as Alex was concerned. She knew his taste now and specifically chose three girls that would make his mouth water. He might not be starving, but she could tell that he was ready to eat, and in truth it had been her fault.

As numbing as their sexual humiliations had been since she became his thrall, they had to be flaming his hunger. A hunger she felt fully responsible for filling regardless of the unfortunate and gruesome consequences. Sure, she had more than a little bit of a selfish biase in how to make up for this, but her duty as his thrall still called to her regardless. Maybe he did prefer Jasmine but with it being the results of the souls or not, right now Alex wanted her. And he wanted her more than any being on this planet. So what if he was going to make it hurt.

"Get the fuck out." Alex groaned, turning his back to Daisy as if in disgust.

"Yes Sir." Daisy quickly agreed. She fought the urge to smile. She could feel it. He wanted her so badly. Even kicking her out seemed like more of a compliment than anything else in the sense that he didn't trust himself around her right now. She could feel the lust in his soul. It was so overwhelming, just being this close to him was making her wet. She'd caught him off guard; frazzled him.

And it wasn't like the effect would fade anytime soon. She took those souls for him, so until he took them, she would remain...tempting. He could tell her to eat them, but then she'd be stuck like that until it went through her system. And that would take a month or two at least. There was only one real choice. He'd feed when he was ready. Daisy was more than happy to wait despite how needy her body had become for him. It wasn't like Alex leaving her sexually frustrated was exactly a new thing.

Picking up her bag, Daisy headed to the door before she was suddenly slammed against it, causing her to squeal. There had been a slight worry in her mind that with her being full of souls that Alex wouldn't feel as pleasurable to her as he used to, but every time he touched her that same thrill and pulse of ecstasy caused her to melt. The only difference now was that she knew she was doing the same to him. She couldn't fight her grin.

"Since I clearly need to specify this shit to you now, you do not feed again without my permission. Do you understand?" Alex growled in her ear from behind her. His breath was uneven again, his need echoing through his words as they left his lips.

"Yes Sir!" Daisy agreed, fighting the urge to grind against him. She was almost vibrating from sheer horniness. It was like a circle of lust that continued to rebound off the both of them, increasing more and more with each loop. "I understand!"

"Say it." Alex said more evenly, clearly aware of how primal he was getting and trying to get a hold of it again.

"I won't feed without your permission! I'm sorry for being so stupid!" Daisy practically moaned, panting as she was pushed harder against the door.

Alex growled again, his chest rumbling against her back. "Say it again."

"I won't feed without your- AAAAGH!" Daisy cried out as Alex reached around and lifted the front of her skirt before gripping her panties and pulled them up so viciously that they ripped under the force. "...Permission!" She finished, breathing heavily from the unexpected blend of pleasure and pain as her pussy was exposed to the air.

Daisy panted as she felt Alex ripping his own pants as well, clearly not having patience with little things like zippers or buttons as she continued. "I'm sorry for being so stupid!"

"Don't bother apologizing. Just fucking say it." Alex growled. There was no preamble. No teasing. By the time Daisy felt the head of Alex's cock on her wet cunt, he was already balls deep inside of her.

"I'm stupid! I'm stupid! I'm stupid!" Daisy cried out as her body felt like it was exploding from the sudden sensation. Her mind immediately went back to the storage closet. With the exception of the lack of choking, Alex was fucking her with the same viciousness that had haunted her dreams since the last time.

Buttons went flying as Alex ripped Daisy's shirt open, her torn bra following suit very quickly afterwards. Daisy let out a groan as Alex's hands reached around gripping her boobs so hard that she could already feel the bruises forming, and she didn't bruise nearly as easily as a human anymore. With his grip and new leverage, Daisy could barely make coherent thoughts as her body was jolted with the thunderous thrusts of Alex's hips.

It was hard to comprehend how full she was. His massive cock pistoned in and out of her so quickly that her body never truly felt it not inside of her. Her mind just couldn't work quick enough to fathom the fractions of a fraction of a second that she was empty for. It was as if she was consistently full but somehow still being driven forward by the thrusts.

Daisy couldn't process that a normal human couldn't hope to survive a fucking this vigorous. She couldn't even appreciate how loudly Alex was moaning as his cock plowed her cunt with impossible quickness. Her mind was filled with nothing more and nothing less that sheer, pure pleasure. Her increased senses seemed to acknowledge this as well. It was as if nothing would ever be this perfect and that was when Daisy was reminded that orgasms were a thing.

She had grown so used to it being a nonfactor with Alex. When he allowed her to cum it was always with other people. With Alex, she'd only cum the one time she begged for it and when he fucked her in the closet. That was it. She'd grown accustomed to that pained frustration that a couple of weeks ago she'd have given anything to be rid of. Being with Alex was painful. She'd accepted this as her reality. It was how she was able to endure it.

However, she also knew that the transfer of souls was dependent on orgasms. "Sir, I'm gonna cum!" Daisy was able to get out before she was awash with a new sensation. She could feel a soul flowing from her body into Alex's. It wasn't even remotely as unpleasant as Daisy was expecting. It felt...right. She could feel Alex's cum shooting inside of her in response. And she could feel the immediate increase in how pleasing his skin felt to her. Daisy's eyes rolled in back of her head as Alex doubled down hungrily going for the rest.

Perfect. There was no other word for it. The slight thought processes that Daisy's mind would allow gave her a massive sense of accomplishment. A feeling that this was why she existed. She was put on this planet to feed him. As Daisy panted with a renewed vigor, she met Alex's thrusts. They both vibrated against each other with their rapid movements, inhuman sounds escaping their mouths as they continued their frenzy, building towards another orgasm.

Daisy could feel it this time. Alex was holding back, as much as she couldn't believe it initially. It wasn't until her second orgasm that she realized why. He could have taken all the souls at once, but he was stretching this out. He was enjoying this. As silly of a concept as it was to be surprised by someone enjoying sex, in Alex's case it was quite the novelty. The fact that he wanted this to go on longer almost made Daisy ironically cum on the spot. But she only had one more at best left before she was metaphorically empty.

It was torturously delicious. Trying as hard as she could to hold back that last orgasm. Alex knew almost immediately what she was trying to do for him, so of course he made it as difficult as possible. He even released one of her boobs so that he could play with her clit, his fingers expertly working around the sensitive nub. By this point, him touching anywhere was borderline orgasmic, so all Daisy could do was whimper as she tried to hold herself back. It was clear that he wasn't going to stop her, so it was entirely down to her willpower and desire to please him.

Daisy cried out with the effort. Alex wasn't holding back anymore. And yet it wasn't like in the storage closet. He wasn't fucking her purely to get himself off. He didn't need to. He was in her head giving her every physical pleasure he could manage. It was almost humorous to her that he found a way to make something of a punishment out of this. It wasn't even the first time he'd managed to find torture out of such a pleasurable thing. Daisy's whimper became a whine as she felt the writing on the wall. With Alex's hands, either playing with her clit or her nipples and his cock constantly filling her needy pussy, she couldn't hold it back anymore. And knowing this, she still couldn't help but to fight against her orgasm like a mad woman. She fought it tooth and nail until she couldn't anymore and let out a banshee's wail as she came so hard that she felt like she was going to black out.

Feeling the last soul go out of her, Daisy moaned as she felt her pussy being filled with Alex's cum again. She could at least appreciate how sexy his moans were in that moment. Her pleasure was instantly caressed by the pain of him yanking her hair again as Alex pounded into her a few more times, coming down from his orgasm before releasing her and letting Daisy fall to the floor.

"Holy fuck, I needed that." Alex sighed, seeming like he could go another round even though Daisy knew that wouldn't be farther from the truth. Even still, Daisy grinned up at him as he reached up with a rejuvenating stretch. "Clean me, slut."

Daisy snapped to attention at the order. "Yes Sir!" She quickly replied, instantly pouncing on Alex's cock, thrusting it down her throat. Even this felt different from how it usually did. She didn't go as fast as they were fucking. As long as he would allow it, she would take her time and savor this. The afterglow of their fucking, the way they both tasted on his cock, even the way that just sucking him off was quickly building her to a fourth orgasm that she knew he wouldn't allow her to reach.

"Heh." Alex chuckled in agreement, grabbing Daisy's hair again and roughly pulling her off his dick. She had a moment of sensual reprieve and yearning before Alex took his cock in his hand and began slapping her repeatedly with it. Daisy let out a few small whimpers at the display, knowing the pulses of pleasure she received from this were about to end, her cheeks reddening with humiliation. Only when he stopped slapping her with the massive phallus did he release her. "You do know you fucked up, right? I warned you."

Daisy let out a sigh. She should have figured. He couldn't even let her enjoy the pleasantness for a few more minutes before he made reality set in. "I know, Sir..."

"Do you? Tell me." Alex ordered, tilting Daisy's head up from her chin to force her to look at him, his gaze stern.

A moan released from Daisy's lips from the skin contact before she answered. "You don't feed in bits. That's how you avoid drawing attention to yourself. When you feed, you do it in one large binge and then vanish."

"And do you remember the other part of that?" Alex asked, his grip on Daisy's chin becoming painful. "Your part."

"Yes Sir..." Daisy winced, her voice becoming morose. "I know what I am. I know what I'll have to do now..."

"Good." Alex's voice rumbled darkly, a sinister smile forming on his lips as he roughly released Daisy, almost as a shove. "Because now I hunger. I have some preparations to make but after I'm done, you are going to be very busy."

Daisy couldn't stop the smile from appearing, even with the sadness gradually growing within. The way that Alex had said 'hunger' caused a shudder of pleasure deep inside of her. Alex was right. She knew what the consequences of her actions would be. She could wallow in the inevitability of the future, or she could focus on how she would relieve that hunger. She could focus on her purpose. Daisy's clothes were in ruins. As she tried to get dressed all she had that even resembled clothing anymore was her button up top which no longer had buttons and her skirt. Her underwear was shredded, both her panties and her bra. Not even caring about her current state of undress, Daisy made her way out to head back to the dorm. She was so exhausted that she couldn't come up with a word to truly describe it, and yet somehow, she was still simultaneously pumped.

Once she got there, Daisy chuckled inwardly at Jasmine's eyes widening as she opened the door. "Holy shit." Jasmine gasped seeing Daisy's condition. "You were outside like that?"

"It doesn't matter." Daisy shrugged, looking down. Her nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric and her skirt wasn't very long, so she was sure that she'd flashed a few people on the walk home and definitely had gotten a few lustful looks and glares because of it. It was funny to remember how mortifying that idea would have been to her such a short time earlier. "Everybody knows I'm a slut anyway."

"I mean...sure...but-" Jasmine started before she got a closer look at Daisy and a smirk began to form. "He let you cum today, didn't he?"

"Well...yeah." Daisy sighed happily, immediately beelining towards the kitchen to get a drink. "If he didn't, he couldn't get the souls."

"Yeah, I guess that makes sen-" Jasmine's eyes widened again, her smirk falling as Daisy's words sunk in. "Souls? You fed him? He specifically told you not to do that!"

"I went out of town." Daisy replied, downing a bottle of water in one go. "I covered my bases. Sir still wasn't happy about it." Her grin slowly grew. "Didn't stop him from fucking me though. I thought I was going to have to wait a few days, but he just...pounced on me. It was so fucking hot..."

"Daisy...why... Why would you do that?" Jasmine asked, her voice slightly above a whisper as she continued to look at Daisy almost in horror.

Daisy shrugged again, giving Jasmine a hungry look as she leaned forward, the little cover her top gave her failing completely now. "I'm a thrall. It's what I do."

Jasmine reared back slightly. When most girls wanted to be left alone, they'd be bitchy. Daisy's new way of saying 'Fuck off' to Jasmine was to be flirty. After all, there wasn't technically anything more threatening than for her to find you attractive even with Alex's order to not feed on Jasmine still active. The annoying thing was how damn effective it was. Jasmine had found Daisy cute to begin with. And while the changes to her body did still make Jasmine iffy about the whole thing, once Daisy's succubus abilities had manifested, her sex appeal went through the roof. Even now, with Daisy looking out on her feet, the small gesture made Jasmine's heart beat just a bit quicker. The fact that Daisy literally smelled like sex in the best possible way also wasn't helping. But then she remembered what Daisy feeding Alex truly meant and wrestled control back from her arousal. "Daisy..."

"I'm going to bed." Daisy declared, clearly bringing the conversation to an end. "When Sir gives me the green light, I'm going to be very busy. I'll need my beauty rest, you know?" She added with a wink. "Night Jazz."

Jasmine frowned as she watched Daisy saunter seductively into the bedroom. "Yeah...night..."

***

Most people thought it was a plague. Some thought it was a new kind of attack. Some even thought it was aliens. It swept through so quickly that it was never really identified and anyone who came into the town didn't come back out to pass on the little information they were able to get. Quarantining the town was all that could be done. And even that was very much a too little too late situation. The damage was done in less than a week.

marx810
marx810
950 Followers