All Comments on 'Corrupted Desire Ch. 06'

by marx810

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

This was one of the best stories I have read on this site. I would love to see how this story continuous with Jasmines tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Great story. I was surprised at the time jumps in this part, but your afterward cleared up the reasoning for it, at least. Yeah, bring on the feedings! The best part of corruption stories is when the reader gets to experience the slow loss of the character's "goodness/soul/morality". Look forward to reading more stories from you set in this universe.

There are some good visual story (comics) creators producing product nowadays, also. Do a search for Galford9, H3N, Cantraps, Verinis and Black Pharoah.

MagentaBlazeMagentaBlazeover 4 years ago

I wouldn't mind hearing the details of Daisy feeding on her mother. All we know is that she was abusive, but not how. I'd like to know how. And I get a pretty good justice boner when a kid takes revenge on a parent.

If you ever feel like revisiting Jasmine, I'd love to know how she accepts or fights the whole thrall process. I love how absolutely stupid she was for thinking any deal with a demon would end in her favor. Fucking bravo on this whole series.

TheSpecialJuan2TheSpecialJuan2about 4 years ago
Sick, sick fuck here!

I'd absolutely love to read about the feedings. Honestly, I enjoyed this series so much. I never usually read stories in the Non-Human category but I'm glad I stumbled on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yes

Definitely want to read about the feedings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Ok so I never leave comments because I usually just come and go on this site, but holy shit. I've been looking for a good incubus story for a while and it's either too vanilla or the incubus has a boyfriend vibe, but this...this is what I expected from an incubus.

I wasn't sure if I'm here for the plot or for how horny it got me, honestly half the time I felt like Jasmine half like Daisy.

I'd absolutely want to read more from both this universe and Daisy's feeding, even if it is fucked up it serves the story well. I'm glad you kept it morally messy like this, it really makes it stand out.

You have my bow, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Job

This is one of best smut stories I’ve read that also fucking NAILS a storyline. You did a great job and I hope you continue writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sick fuck here, definitely interested in reading about Daisy's horror.

This is really a great work. I expected it just to be typical smut, but you wrote an actually impactful story. Jasmine's ending is just perfect. Well-done.

basicbrat181basicbrat181almost 3 years ago

Definitely didn’t reread it all again nope not me that being said I really don’t know which group I like more Alex’s or Matt’s so it’s gonna be interesting where the stories combine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I didn’t vote because the vast majority of the story was not my thing. Waaaaay too harsh for me. This waa actually the 2nd time I tried to read it. I like humiliation but I like it when the girl gets off on it - in other words, she sets the limits with her arousal. This was just too cruel. I’m glad I stuck it out now and I liked the ending - even though I hated the part before the denouement (I hesitate to call it the climax because it’s the obvious pun based on the death of 10k humans). So I can’t rank it because I hated the various acts although I’m sure that others enjoyed the very painful damage to the girls soul. At least she was well rewarded (and thank you for that - you even made Jazz’ ending great).

bobby_tablesbobby_tablesover 2 years ago

More fucking sick stories please. Also yes on the Daisy diaries, although now that I am looking in your post history, it already is. I think chapter 5 was the least fun chapter because of the sudden shift in the dynamic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait to see how Alex fucks with Jasmine now that she’s her thrall. God I live how fucked he is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still continuing the series??

MagentaBlazeMagentaBlazealmost 2 years ago

Just so you know, I've come back and reread this series like 5 times. It's so very freaking good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good story. Hope you do more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is genuinely good and it would be fabulous to see more from this universe. The story is so unique and well written that I’ve read it even when I’m not horny.

That being said, the “hope 2020 goes well for you” at the end made me shudder.

marx810marx810about 1 year agoAuthor

Yeah... that line didn't age too well, did it? Lol I still kind of laugh at myself when I reread it.

rinchijrinchijabout 1 year ago

Rreally good. So any sequels planned?

basicbrat181basicbrat1814 months ago

This is one of my favourite stories on this site. I really hope you’re still working on the story continuing

marx810marx8104 months agoAuthor

I am, actually! Just in a different sense lol. I'm working on getting a version of the story published, which is why I haven't been posting things on here quite as much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The end note made me realize why this story constantly seemed to remind me of Yours series despite so little similarity. Great story. Gonna read the sequel next, if I can take it.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

I’m confused, he was mad she ate those dudes because it would attract attention so he…has her eat the whole town, which would attract a lot more attention?

basicbrat181basicbrat18116 days ago

That’s so cool that you’re gonna have it published I hope it’s going well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarx810@marx810
Not much to say really. I'm a pervy guy and I like pervy stuff, be it on the more cute side of perv or the more twisted. I can be a bit busy so sometimes my stories will take a while for me to update but I will always finish them eventually. Anything other questions you have f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES