Corrupted Power Pt. 01

Story Info
Karo gets the job of a lifetime.
9.5k words
4.68
6.4k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awalters
Awalters
40 Followers

Hi all, you may have read this as Karo under my old account, I've made a new account to keep ym account names in line across several websites.

All characters are 18+ of course. This is mostly going to be a slow-burn, story driven work with some sex sprinkled through.

I have also been using AI Art generators to create the characters, places, etc - head to DeviantArt and look me up (awalters060) if you'd like to see them - no login or cost or any nonsense like that to view the artwork.

Hope you enjoy and please leave a comment!

Congratulations. You have the job! Please open the attached contract and sign it upon reading.

Karo couldn't believe it.

Two sentences - barely - in an email. And those two sentences had completely changed his life.

"Watch it, dumbass!" someone snarled, barely avoiding bumping into him. Karo ignored the man. The street was crowded, as always, and Karo had stopped walking suddenly - the fault was entirely hie own - but right now he did not care.

Feverishly, staring still at his 'top, he triple checked the senders address. It was legitimate, the email address of the recruiters. He re-read it.

Congratulations. You have the job! Please open the attached contract and sign it upon reading.

It couldn't be real. Millions of people - millions - applied to these jobs with Lacaille Corp. The biggest mining company in the cluster and the most technologically advanced corporation ever, the lowest tier job - drone engineer, of all things - commanded a salary in excess of ten million G's. Karo had his engineering degree, he'd done quite well, but these jobs went to the alumni of the big universities and colleges on Earth - Sunshine, Yale, Harvard, Peking, those sort - not the mid-range University of Centauri!

Congratulations. You have the job! Please open the attached contract and sign it upon reading.

Karo shook himself and looked around the crowded street. He needed to get off the footpath, Landing City - he hated the lack of originality in the name - had a massive problem with transit as it was. Standing in the middle of the walkway wasn't helping.

He squeezed his way off to the side, walking amongst the masses until he found a crowded bench to sit on. Uncomfortably close to another man - their legs almost touched no matter what - Karo, hunched to be smaller, clicked to open the attachment.

He scanned the contract, then went back to read it again. It was...short. Way shorter than he was used to seeing. Still long, of course, but compared to a standard T&C contract for a TV? It was a tenth the length. It took nearly an hour to properly go through the contract - Karo didn't even notice as the people beside him changed, or the light of the sun started taking on the bluish tinge of evening.

It looked legitimate. It was, as far as he could tell, completely real. But he didn't want to believe it, he realised. The moment he thought it was real, the job offer was real, it would be snatched away, like all good things...

The contract was clear. He would be required to move to the Lacaille system, there to perform any and all duties necessary for the optimal operation of the drones, as well as performing any reasonable duties expected of him by his manager ('reasonable' having been thoroughly documented in Corporate Charter section Nine, or by Executive Tribunal if needed). He would work for the benefit of the Company, keeping all knowledge about the Company to himself and colleagues. His allegiance would be to the Corporation for as long as he worked for it, and he would be expected to keep silent on trade secrets after leaving or suffer 'consequences' (section two of the Charter). In return for his hard work, he would be paid a base salary of five million gold grams per year, plus performance bonuses, as detailed in section eight of the Charter.

The rest was very standard.

Five...five million...

Karo had a bog-standard job, as he thought of it, at a fast food joint currently. It paid forty thousand grams. The sort of jobs he'd applied for as a graduate engineer sat around a hundred thousand.

But Lacaille Corp had money to burn. Five million. He could work there for a few years and be set for life. His whole family would be set for life!

Karo accepted the contract and sent it off. He still couldn't believe it, but a moment later a new alert.

Graduate Engineer Karo, welcome to Lacaille Corp! Please find attached details of your relocation and signing bonus-

Karo almost fainted. Signing bonus?

* * *

"So when are you leaving, fucker?"

Karo grinned at his best friend, Orassi. "Three weeks. They paid for everything! I have first class tickets, meals included, a place to stay at the spaceport the night before..."

"And when will you be back?" the golden-haired girl asked, tapping on the ordering screen. "Ooh! Actually Finnish Vodka! Yes please."

"Oras! That's thirty grams a shot!"

"Yeah, I know. Good thing you're paying," she replied flippantly. "Didn't you just say it was a hundred kilo signing bonus?"

Karo grinned. "Point. Order me one too."

"Seven it is then."

"Seven doesn't split between us evenly, make it eight."

"You said one! The other six are mine."

He cocked his head, looking intently at Orassi, but her green eyes avoided his own brown ones. "Oras? What's up?"

"Nothing. Gonna celebrate properly."

"Don't give me that shit! What's wrong?"

"Ugh! You're fucking leaving is what's wrong, dumbass," she snarled, poking the ordering screen harder. "What, you thought I'd be super happy at it? Yeah, I'm happy for you! Of course I am. Let me wallow in selfishness for a bit though."

Karo's heart melted. Orassi was tough - they'd become friends twenty years ago when she'd beaten up a bully who picked on Karo - but she was, under it all, a loving person. She hated to admit it, and only generally did to Karo. It was nice to know she'd miss him. She was always so guarded.

He sidled around the table. They were in Ferrix Bar, their long-time haunt. It was always clean, lively, and had plenty to look at. While the bar didn't spring for actual human waitstaff - robots were still slightly cheaper than living labour, even with the overpopulation crises - it did spring for living dancers. Strippers both sexes - and a few gene lines - danced every ten meters or so, protected in glass tubes. The dance floors were always crowded, but separated by sound-proof walls, so here, in the bar, the patrons wouldn't go deaf. The music was still loud, of course - just loud enough to hide a conversation from prying ears without requiring them to shout.

Karo threw one arm around his slim friends' shoulders. He knew, logically, he'd miss her immensely, enough to crush him. But currently he was running a high of getting his job.

He stabbed the 'cancel' button on the ordering screen.

"Oi, hotshot - "

"Shut your mouth," he shot back with a grin, tapping the screen. "Let's do something we've always talked about and never been able to afford."

"Oh shit, I didn't even think of that!" she gasped. "I owe you a blowjob!"

"You've been saying that for years and still haven't delivered," Karo responded, rolling his eyes. He knew she didn't mean it - she never had - but it was fucking hilarious when she said it to a guy who didn't know it meant nothing from her.

He had a sneaking suspicion Orassi went overboard with her sexual comments and jokes to hide the fact she was self-conscious and terrified of sex. But she'd never admitted it.

He tapped 'order' on the VIP booth. Ten kilos drained from his account - not literally, of course. All currency was digital, just backed by physical reserves.

"This time I might mean it," Orassi said, grinning widely at him. She kissed him on the cheek. "If I take a strippers cock tonight, be a dear and look away."

"You, having sex? I'll be filming."

"Come on," she said, punching him in the arm before taking his hand with a dazzling smile. She turned and started to pull him over to the stairs that led up.

The club was dimly lit yet seeing wasn't an issue - everything was made from the sleek, slightly reflective chromeplast, mostly in blacks and silvers. The stairs were black, but small red lights gave them a special glow.

Orassi dragged him up to the bouncer, a hulking Neanderthal in light power armour. Completely unnecessary - over the top, really - but he cut one hell of an imposing figure.

"Karo for his VIP booth," Orassi told him, flashing her smile and tossing her chin-length green hair back.

"ID?" the man intoned, holding out a massive hand. Karo plucked out his ID card and handed it over. The bouncer checked it in his reader, then nodded.

"Room two," he said, handing it back and stepping aside. "Order from the tablet. Enjoy yourselves."

He stepped aside and Orassi led the way. Karo took the opportunity to enjoy one of his favourite, long-term pastimes - checking out his friends' firm ass as she climbed the stairs. Clad in tight jeans, it never failed to make his heart pound a tad faster.

Karo didn't think he lusted after Orassi, but he always appreciated her body when he got the chance to look.

The stairs twisted and deposited them in a dark corridor. Dim light strips in the floor and the glowing numbers on the walls were the only illumination preventing it from being pitch black. As they stepped into the corridor, Karo realized this would allow all sorts of fun things on the way to the room. He had a sudden urge to grab his friends ass but resisted.

I'm just tipsy, he thought. And if I'm not...starting something with Oras the week before leaving for another system would be a terrible idea.

Door two opened as they approached, and they found themselves in a room that cost a fifth of Karo's old annual salary, for one night. Orassi stopped dead and Karo walked into her.

They stumbled into the room, his arms coming around her body to prevent a fall, and in a moment, they had righted themselves.

"Holy shit."

A bed larger than any Karo had ever seen, made up with black satin and burgundy pillows, sat to his right. It overlooked the rest of the room - the main floor they were on, with a mini bar (manned by a drone) and stools on his left, a door (presumably to a toilet) on the far right, beside a shower and large spa bath sunk into the floor.

This 'main floor' then descended two steps to lounges, couches, chairs, and small tables. The far wall was a slanted window, reaching up and out to the ceiling, through which they could see two dancefloors below.

"Drone! Tequila me!"

"Yes ma'am," the drone replied, floating swiftly over to the bottles.

"Fuck yes, Karo! Let's get some strippers up here!"

"On it already," Karo said, tapping on the tablet at the bar. He accepted the rules of the room - out within 24 hours, no blood, damage to a minimum, no damage to the drone or the glass bottles or the tablet or windows. He thumbed 'accept', and the menu popped up. He tapped 'company' and was immediately prompted with two buttons.

Sexual.

Non-sexual.

Oh shit, Karo thought. He had assumed Orassi was joking about taking a stripper's dick - he didn't know this place did joytoys.

His finger paused. A bit of fun would be nice...and he had already paid for the room.

He tapped non-sexual first, picked a girl and a guy, then went back to sexual.

Karo's heart was pounding. He wasn't inexperienced, but he'd also never fucked a joytoy before. And would he actually do it? Orassi was in here too. Would she watch? Would she let him have sex? Would she join in? What if she wanted to fuck a joytoy? What would this-

"Oi! Karo!" Orassi rammed into him with her shoulder. "What's with the overthinking look?"

"Oh, uh- "

She looked at the tablet, and her eyes widened. "Oh shit! I was kidding before..."

"Oh, uh, yeah, duh," Karo laughed. "I was just looking. "I've ordered strippers."

She nodded, biting her bottom lip. "Smart. How many?"

"Probably not enough."

"Give me that," she growled, downing a shot of tequila. "And get a drink into you."

He handed her the tablet and ordered a Ferrix special. Music began to blare from hidden speakers, and holographic dancers appeared on the far ends of the window as Orassi toyed with the tablet. The spa bath began to fill.

"No peeking when I get in there," she told him.

"What? I paid; I want to use it!"

"You can after."

"Just wear one of the stripper's outfits," he told her, taking his drink over to the window. "They'll have something that fits."

"Oh, nice thinking. They'll be here in a couple minutes. Also ordered some platters of food."

Karo took a swig and gasped a little at the fiery burn. "God that's good," he coughed.

"So, when do you leave?" Orassi asked, standing next to him. They looked down at the crowds of people dancing below.

"Next week, Wednesday."

"First class you said? God damn. Don't go forgetting about me when you're a multi-millionaire!"

Karo laughed and put an arm around her shoulder. She leant her head on his shoulder. "It'll take me a while, tax will be a bitch, but I promise I won't forget you."

"Tax?"

"Yeah, tax on that income- "

"Karo, you fucking idiot, Lacaille owns that system," she said, extricating herself from his arm to look at him. "They don't operate under any of the nations. They don't tax employees."

"Wait...but I'm still a Centauri, I'll be taxed here, won't I?"

"Jesus fuck dude, you need to start looking into things," she scoffed. The drone floated over and handed her a cocktail without being asked. "No, you won't. Can't be taxed on income earned outside of the Centauri Federation from non-Centauri organisations. You're getting five million grams a year, dude."

"Holy...holy shit."

"Moving it back here will be a pain, but I reckon Lacaille has an agreement or something," she thought aloud. "If you live frugal and invest heaps, two, three years you'll be set for a comfortable rest of your life. Huh. Maybe I should follow mums' advice and make you marry me."

Karo laughed. "Is she still going on about that?"

"Every time I see her," was the reply. "You're paying for me to come visit, by the way."

"Obviously."

There was a ding and the door opened. Eight people, five women and three men, strutted inside, all of them topless, with very little hiding their groins. Bright smiles, winks, lusty eyes - Karo's heart started pounding as two women came up and slid arms around him, introducing themselves, while Orassi was already stroking a man's chest. The drone started bringing over drinks.

This is going to be great.

Karo laughed drunkenly, falling back into the couch. Larissa - or Claire? - one of the redheads fell into his lap, naked as the day she was born, her perfect breasts bouncing deliciously as her ass ground into his crotch. Karo moaned and ran a hand down her smooth back, as warm breath on his ear announced the presence of another girl behind him.

"Well it's been so much fun," she whispered tipsily, her lips and tongue flicking over the outside of his ear. His cock was so hard he thought it might explode. "But we gotta go, sweetie..."

"What?" he mumbled as the readhead on his lap started to nuzzle into his neck, pushing her damp pussy down onto his bulge. "Why?"

"Your friend only booked us for two hours."

Karo blinked, her words slowly working their way into his drunken brain. "What? Why?"

"Ask her, sexy," the lap-girl said. Her tongue dragged up his neck and he gasped - strippers didn't do that. "That's a present. Come back and see me, we can do a bit...more," she whispered in his ear before standing up, pouting regretfully. Karo stared at her perfect tits, then her apple-shaped ass as she walked away around the couch. He got up on his knees and looked over to see Orassi slapping a stripper on the ass as he walked by and out. She grinned over at Karo.

"What're you doing?" he asked, gesturing with an empty glass. The drone came over and filled it with something carbonated, which Karo started drinking. "Eugh. Is this hydra-blast?"

"Yeah it is, rich boy," Orassi replied, drinking her own.

"I don't wanna sober up! I'm having fun! Bring back Leith-Liss-whoever, bring her back!"

"Only a bit of sobering whingy," Orassi said with lidded eyes and a lazy grin. Karo had never seen her this drunk before. His dick twitched.

"Oh...?"

Orassi nodded and walked - stumbled really - over to the tablet. The hydra-blast was already doing its work on Karo, and the room was coming into sharper focus, but he still felt a bit tipsy. Orassi straightened as she got to the tablet and tapped a few buttons.

A moment later, the door opened again and Orassi took another drink from the drone, gulping it down, ignoring the newcomers. Karo wasn't though.

The man was six foot, a shade taller than Karo, bald and built like a tank. His white, button-down shirt was open, revealing rippling muscles under a lightly bluish skin - Karo had to guess the hue, with the dim lighting of the room, but it looked bluish. He looked so chiseled Karo felt an urge to taste the mans skin - but he wasn't there for Karo.

"H-h-hiii...." Orassi murmured, having turned to look up at him. The man smiled and stepped over to her. What happened next, Karo didn't see, as he could now see the woman Orassi had ordered for him.

Her slight frame was defined, with just enough muscle to show she'd take him in a fight, but not enough to be a body builder. The faintest abs showed on her tanned stomach, while her breasts were restrained by a simple piece of white cloth, tied across them, giving a delicious amount of underboob. They weren't huge breasts, but they weren't small either.

Karo shook himself and looked higher. Sharp collarbones, a slender neck, to a beautiful flawless face and a sly one-sided smile. The womans blonde hair was held back in a ponytail.

She walked over to Karo, and he realised her eyes were a brilliant green. He scanned down her body - toned legs and bare feet, under skin-tight shorts that left just enough to the imagination. Her hips were curved, and Karo found his eyes drawn to the gap between her thighs - he knew what was there, but even with the skin-tight fabric, the dark shorts and the dim room lighting made it impossible to see details.

"Hi," she said, coming over to lean over the back of the couch. "I'm Lisa."

"K-Karo..." he managed to get out. She was stunning, beyond fucking stunning. Orassi knew exactly what he wanted. She even smelled amazing, and the smouldering look in her eyes left no doubt in his mind that she wasn't a stripper.

"Karo? Nice...so gonna get me a drink?"

"Uh...what would you like?"

She gave a dazzling smile and easily vaulted over the couch back with one arm, controlling her descent so well she barely made it shake. She rested her head on one hand, elbow on the back of the couch, fluidly. "I'm in the mood for something...fun."

Karo's heart skipped a beat at the promise in that word.

"Fun, huh?"

"Mmm."

Karo was about to order some vodka, then a terrible, wonderful idea gripped him. He was just drunk enough to do it, too.

"Drone," Karo called, not taking his eyes off this beautiful woman in front of him. "Two Persian Poppers."

"Oooh!" she playfully pushed him on the shoulder. "I like you. I haven't had a Persian in ages. Let's get this party started!"

Karo grinned as this stunning woman leapt to her feet, just as the male joytoy led a flustered and still-drunk Orassi over and pushed her into a chair. He jerked his head up in greeting at Karo.

Awalters
Awalters
40 Followers