Corrupted Power Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's it going? I'm Dirk."

"Karo. That's Orassi," he told Lisa. She grinned over.

"Mmm, hey girl," she cooed. Orassi grinned lazily back as the drone hovered over, depositing a glass of orange liquid and a white tablet, about a centimetre across, in both Lisa's and Karo's hands. "Pity you said no group sex."

"Oh shit, you're having a Persian?" Orassi demanded sitting up. "Fuck off! You always refuse to have them, even when I offered to flash you!"

"Damn, my man Karo has some self control," Dirk chuckled. "I'd do a lot more to see your chest, girl."

She smiled smokily up at him. "You won't have to do much."

"You ready?" Lisa grinned down at Karo. He stood up next to her. He was nervous, he'd never had a Persian, it wasn't his sort of thing. He knew it had mild mind-altering properties, and they were different for everyone who drank them. But he desperately wanted to impress this woman - which, logically he knew was stupid, she was a joytoy he'd already paid for. But still. She got his blood pumping, her eyes were full of promise, and he needed to claim her pussy. He needed her to want him, to think he was worth her time.

"Yep," he said, popping the tablet on his tongue. As he raised his glass, she grabbed him by the back of the neck and pulled him in for a deep kiss, her tongue stealing his tablet as he moaned against her.

She broke the kiss, smiled, and drank, her eyes closing in bliss. Karo watched, mesmerised, as her throat worked, swallowing again and again as she drained the entire glass. When she had finished, he saw a flush had crept across her tanned skin, and her eyes were filled with a new fire. "Your turn," she whispered, popping the tablet on her own tongue and driving it into Karo's mouth.

Her hand found his crotch and began massaging gently as she broke the kiss, and Karo, staring into her eyes, started to drink.

The alcohol began dissolving the tablet immediately, sending a delightful fizz over his tongue to complement the sweet, sharp flavour. Karo closed his eyes in delight, focussing on the combination of delicious flavour, interesting buzz on his tongue and the warm hand slowly groping harder and harder through his pants. He began to swallow, sending a tickle down into his stomach and kept drinking, dissolving the whole tablet and finishing the glass.

Just as he finished his final gulp, the heat bloomed, seeming to race through his veins and nerves. His cock visibly throbbed, Lisa moaning from the back of her throat as she felt it, and a flush burned up his neck and cheeks. When he opened his eyes, everything was slightly out of focus except Lisa - she was in sharper focus.

Fuck...her eyes...

Her green eyes sparkled, surrounding the deep wells of her pupils. They were close, so close, then gone behind her eyelids as her tongue explored his mouth. Karo closed his eyes, sliding his hands across her flawless back, one up to cup her neck and the other down, under the tight waistband of her shorts, grabbing a firm hold of her taught ass.

Lisa moaned throatily into his mouth. Her shorts were so tight he could barely massage the wonderful, firm mound of flesh, so he simply fug his nails in. She responded by tightening her grip on his bulge.

Orassi...

The half-formed thought wandered lazily through his addled mind, and he pushed it aside, just as Lisa pushed him away. She stared at him wildly for a moment, panting, chewing her lower lip. Karo stared back, breathing just as heavily.

She growled, dropped to her knees and swiftly unbuckled his pants. Thoughts of Orassi and Dirk were absent from Karo's mind as his slacks were yanked down. Lisa buried her face in his underwear-covered crotch, inhaling deeply for a moment, before pulling back and ripping down his underwear too.

She moaned, a primal sound he'd never heard from a woman before, of pure, illogical need. His cock, hard as steel, jumped at the sound, precum almost drooling from the tip. Karo had been having sex for a decade - he'd never felt this ready.

He didn't feel the need to have sex.

He didn't feel the need to fuck.

He didn't feel the need to make love.

He felt the need to own this woman. To fill her, to make her scream, to make her belly swell with his child. He needed to mate with her.

She gasped and attacked his cock with her mouth, swallowing the length of it down - Karo was slightly above average, but he'd never been deepthroated before. He moaned his own primal moan as she swallowed continuously on his cock, her throat massasging the crown and drinking down the copious amount of precum.

His hands tangled in her hair - or tried to, as his barely-working brain realised it was still in a ponytail. He grabbed the hair-tie and yanked it back, pulling Lisa off his cock as she yelped in pain; but her hair was free, and she looked at him with eyes full of lust and submission, shifting her body closer.

As she swallowed his cock again and began bobbing - Karo couldn't tell if she was using her tongue or teeth or lips or anything, it just felt good - he did feel a drip onto one foot. He looked down curiously, sliding his fingers into the joytoys blonde hair, but couldn't see anything past her. Another drip.

He realised she was on her knees, legs spread over his foot, and through the fabric of her shorts, she was dripping on him.

A fully-formed thought lazily slipped through his haze.

I gotta have these Persians more often.

Then the primal needs took over.

He ripped Lisa's head off his cock and pulled her away. She yelped, gasped, and moaned all at once as Karo knelt and shoved her, hard, to make her lie flat. She went down, her legs splaying out, and he grabbed at the waistband.

She understood immediately, and with whining gasps, closed her legs to help him. She was in heat, Karo knew, and needed his cum to flood her womb. He'd do it. He'd claim her.

He yanked her tight pants down her muscled, toned legs, his eyes not leaving his prize. Clean shaven - clean waxed, or maybe a gene-line - her pussy was bare and soaked. Thick lips glistened, covered in a sticky web of her cum, slightly open from the heat of her canal. The smell of her pussy hit Karo and he growled again, burying his face between her legs to inhale and taste.

Lisa's fingers dug into his scalp as his tongue dug into her depths. His nose was on her clit, inhaling deeply of the scent of a woman who didn't want him, didn't need him, just needed to be bred. It was...intoxicating.

His broken train of thought, focussing on the almost burning heat on his tongue, the deep, thick, musky smell and the equally musky taste, was broken by Lisa managing a single word.

"Please," she begged.

Karo immediately stopped and moved himself to be above her, his cock at her entrance. He paused, years of practice and concern drilling through.

"Condom?"

"Fuck...me."

He dove into her.

He knew diseases were basically gone, with almost everything having a cure. And her getting pregnant was a nonissue. But having a female best friend, Karo always offered and erred on the side of caution. But the need in Lisa's voice annihilated that.

He yelled at the heat engulfing his cock as it speared her to her depths. His yell merged with hers, her arms coming up to rest on his shoulders as he began to pull out, then thrust back in.

The heat was what was on top of his mind. It was a molten furnace of divinity. She was slick, tight, and pleasurable, but the heat. He'd never felt it before.

Waves of pleasure washed through him, whether from the thrusting or hearing her pleased, delighted, moaning gasps, he wasn't sure. She sounded like an angel and smelled like heaven. Her pussy was the greatest thing he'd ever felt, and her body...

Her body could be better, he realised.

"Bra...take...off," he demanded, punctuating each word with a deeper thrust. He panted, unable to speak, sweat covering the muscular, athletic woman as Karo pounded into her. She reached up and yanked the cloth down under her glorious, tanned tits, two rock hard nipples standing proudly on firm mounds.

Karo was done.

He had no idea if this was a long fuck or a short one, and didn't care. He'd cum again, on those tits, or he'd die.

He roared and stiffened as load after load of his cum shot through his squeezing cock into her depths. He groaned her name, pressing deeper, barely registering her own orgasm, Lisa's legs and arms around him, pulling him deeper as her teeth sunk into his shoulder. Her scream reverberated through his body.

Eventually the fireworks blinding him behind his eyes wore off, and he pushed himself up, his sweat drenched body sliding deliciously on the hard muscle of his mate - of the joytoy. He looked down and saw her eyes closed as she still panted, and slowly pulled out of her.

"Mmmmfff..." she moaned as Karo's half-hard cock left her empty. A mixture of their cum trickled out of her pussy and she sighed in bliss. Karo laid down heavily beside her on the floor, panting. The burning desire the Persian caused was ebbing, but still there - his cock wouldn't completely deflate.

"That was..."

"Just what I needed," she groaned. "Fuck, Karo..."

He grinned. "You are incredible...I hope we can go again later."

She laughed and rolled on her side, raising herself up on one elbow. Her blonde hair curtained Karo's face as she kissed him deeply, her free hand gripping his cock. Karo jumped and moaned, but she pulled away before he could hold her tightly against him.

"My ass and stomach both need loads from you before you leave," she whispered. Karo could only groan in acknowledgment as she gently tugged him - he loved anal sex, but few of his girlfriends were ever into it.

He heard a splash and suddenly remembered Orassi was there - his oldest friend had just watched him fuck this joytoy!

He sat up, Lisa quickly moving out of the way and tugged on his pants, embarrassment flooding through him.

"Karo? Baby what's wrong?"

"Oras! I completely forgot she and Dirk are here too!"

Lisa's eyes widened and she chuckled. "So? We would've given them a great show."

"You don't understand," he hissed, standing to find Orassi. He saw her immediately.

She was facing away from him in the spa bath, her bare back rising and falling as she rode Dirk. He couldn't see the mans face behind her body, but he was so much bigger than her he could see his shoulders clearly - as well as his big arms that reached around her back and under the water, clearly cupping her firm ass. She was moaning softly as the water splashed.

Pain stabbed through Karo as he watched Orassi impale herself again and again.

A soft hand brushed across and around his back as Lisa leaned up against him. He realised with a start she was still naked, cum dripping down her legs, while he was dressed - he'd never taken his shirt off.

"You alright?" she whispered.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, sorry," Karo forced a smile down at her, emotions warring within him.

She smiled at him knowingly and pulled him over to the far side of the room, where the couches and the bed blocked the view of Orassi fucking Dirk. She shoved him down in a chair and clicked her fingers at the drone.

"Two vodkas, and up the music over here for me," she ordered, before straddling Karo's lap.

"Sorry, Lisa, I- "

"Shh," she said, putting a finger to his lips. "I'm not just a fuck toy, Karo," she said with a smile. "Joytoys know a few things. Thanks drone. Here, take the shot and tell me how long you've loved Orassi."

Karo choked. "I don't- "

"Dude, your cum is literally seeping out of me right now," she giggled. "I think we're past the point of lying to each other."

"I...I don't know if I am," Karo admitted, throwing back his vodka shot. The drone brought another. "I mean... yeah, part of me has wondered, and I check her out, but..."

"So why was it me you were pounding into and came in rather than her?" Lisa asked nonchalantly. Karo made a face and she laughed. "Dude! Dripping cum! You want me to not be direct?"

Karo smiled and reached around to playfully swat her on her tight ass. She yelped and bounced, grinning. "That's more like it! So come on, spill."

"I guess...I dunno, I never really pursued it. And anyway, I leave in a week. I'm not going to jeopardise twenty years of friendship for a week of fucking, you know?"

"Mmm, not coming back?" he asked. "Cocktail this time, drone. You?"

"Vodka still. Mix it with something nice. I am coming back, but probably not for a few years. Got a job in Lacaille."

She looked shocked. "No shit, really? Fuck! No wonder you're celebrating, congratulations dude!" She leant in and kissed him - Karo reached up to cup her breasts as he returned the kiss. When she broke it, she kept her face only an inch or two from his. "I'm always up to flown out to be your weekend cumdump," she whispered with a mischievous grin. Karo grinned back and kissed her again, squeezing her boobs.

"If I get a good discount, I'll consider it..."

"I'm worth every gram," she whispered back, grinding her pussy down on his lap. His pants would be ruined.

"Oh I believe you," he said, as she leant in for another kiss. Thoughts of Orassi didn't quite flee, but they quietened as his free hand groped the hard, muscular ass of the joytoy.

"So..." she murmured pulling back slightly. "You've known this hot chick for almost your whole life, occasionally had fun thoughts, never acted on it cos you didn't wanna risk the friendship, and have only recently started to realise how good you two would be together. Yeah?"

"Yeah," Karo breathed back, not knowing why. Lisa was fucking hot, naked, her" tits out, her ass in his hand. He was going to fuck her again, and soon, but she was asking how he felt about Orassi. She, a woman who was being paid -

And suddenly it hit him. Lisa was the perfect person to talk to, because they were utterly on the same page. They were going to fuck because he'd paid for it. She was going to make him happy, because that was her job. He wasn't a boyfriend or a suitor, but a client. He could tell her anything, and she'd talk it through, because that, right now was her job.

He smiled and she cocked her head.

"Oooh, haven't seen you happy smile yet," she cooed. "Really like my ass, huh?"

"Yes, that and I finally get it."

"Get what?"

"You're a joytoy. We're gonna fuck again - "

"Several times," she interrupted.

"Yeah," he agreed. "But I'm you're client. You win by making me happy, and talking about Orassi and my feelings helps. Which makes it more likely I rehire you. It's not a bad thing, it's just... nice to...I dunno..."

"Be in a relationship with a woman where everyone's goals are clear cut?" she offered with a twinkle in her eye. She'd said it before.

"Yes!"

She took a swig of her cocktail and stood, motioning for him to follow. Karo did so.

"Strip, Karo," she told him. He followed her directions, only to be shoved back down in the chair as she straddled him again, his achingly hard cock pointing straight at her dripping, hot entrance.

"Close," she murmured, sinking onto his cock slowly. "You're so close Karo."

"Huh..." he was in heaven, sliding slowly into her molten depths again.

"You described exactly what this is meant to be," she said, slowly beginning to ride him, her eyes heavy-lidded. "But the difference is I kinda like you."

"You've known me an hour, and most of that was sex."

"Don't underestimate how well a joytoy can read a man who's cumming inside her," she said. "I want to help you with Orassi cos right now, that girl is missing out."

She kissed him deeply, forced herself down completely on his cock, and Karo lost his focus.

Karo opened his eyes blearily. He was laying in luxury, a soft, comfortable, silk-sheeted bed, with the warm weight of a sexy woman on his chest. His cock was sore, his balls empty - he'd filled Lisa's pussy again, her ass once, and her stomach three times before finally collapsing - though he doubted she got much out of him after the second time in her pussy. Those Persian Pepper's were insane.

He'd talked a lot more with Lisa, between the fucking, kissing, stroking, and booze. She was smart, funny, insightful. She'd made him realise how deeply he felt for Orassi, and how much he'd fucked up by never acting on it. At one point he'd declared he'd give up the job to be with her - that was the first time Lisa swallowed his cock properly to shut him up. That was a terrible idea.

He hadn't seen Orassi again the rest of the night, but her occasionally loud moans and screams always cut into him - Lisa either sucked his cock or forced his tongue into her pussy and/or ass to get his mind off it. She was...something else.

If she wasn't a joytoy, he thought lazily. I'd ask her out...

He reached down and lazily stroked her hair as she slept on him. "Hey gorgeous..." he whispered, not planning on a conversation. He just wanted to talk to her. "Thank you so much..."

"Mmm," Lisa moaned, snuggling into him slightly. She must be a little awake. "It's nothing...did you have...good night?" she whispered.

Karo was half asleep still himself. Something was off, but he was probably just hungover. "You know it sucked in some ways...you're incredible though... sorry that doesn't make sense..."

"Huh?" Lisa asked blearily. She raised her head and gasped. Karo looked down and yelled.

It was Orassi who was sleeping naked on him.

"Karo! I thought you were Dirk!" she yelled, sitting up and pulling the sheet up to cover her breasts - Karo felt a pang of disappointment that he was too disoriented to have seen them.

"I thought...I thought..."

"You thought Lisa was incredible?" she snapped, then shook herself. "That's...that's...that's good. I'm really glad you had...had fun."

As Karo opened his mouth, there was a buzz from the direction of the drone. "You have twelves hours left. As you are now awake, I will bring you the Hydra-Blasts ordered by Lisa and Dirk for you."

Karo sat up. "What?"

Orassi glared at the drone as it floated over.

"Please stanby for recorded message," it intoned, hovering until they both took the fizzing drink. It then played Lisa's voice.

"Karo, it was amazing! When you're free next, look me up, let's get dinner or something, I actually enjoyed myself with you," Lisa said. "But only if Orassi is okay with it. Tell her how you feel! You're about to leave for another star system. Don't fuck this up!"

Dirk's message was shorter.

"Orassi. Holy fucking shit. I dropped your fee by thirty percent, it was so good. Now stop being a dumbass and fuck Karo."

"Messages end."

Karo and Orassi were completely silent, staring at the drone..

"Uh..." said one of them, Karo wasn't sure.

"I mean..." said the other person.

"Would you like a drink? You have twelve hours left."

Karo looked at Orassi. Orassi looked at Karo.

"Fuck it," he said and reached to grab her.

"Wait!" she said and jumped back. Pain struck through Karo at the clear rejection - her tits being revealed as she dropped the sheet didn't help. He didn't even notice them, he was too busy staring at her.

"Oras- "

"Don't," she said, climbing out of the bed. She grabbed a pillow to hide herself. "Just... don't Karo."

"You... you don't want me?"

"N-not... not like this," she whispered. "You're leaving me next week Karo. I don't want to be a joytoy for you. A final fuck and conquest before you leave!"

"Oras- "

"What, you think I'd jump in your cock just cos a joytoy said so?" she snapped, her voice rising.