All Comments on 'Corrupting Amber Ch. 01'

by GUIWriter577

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good start

This is a good setup, pray continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Make It Hot

That was such a tease!

I can't wait for Amber to paint her long fingernails a deep red colour to match the lipstick adorning her lips... to wriggle into a corset, with seamed stockings barely concealed by a short, tight skirt... to slip her feet into sexy stiletto-heeled pumps and to quickly learn how to strut in them. Make Amber the sexiest, most seductive little vixen in the world, and make her love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My fetish

This is my fetish that I keep the deepest. Love corrupting women. The ones that you know would never do the nasty things. Peal the layers of resistance away and enjoy the sweet center.

GUIWriter577GUIWriter577almost 5 years agoAuthor
Patreon

Hey everyone, I have created a Patreon page following advice from some of you. I simply have not had the time to take off work in order to write and I know I have many people checking daily for new chapters and I feel awful for keeping you guys waiting so long between each chapter. I have created a Patreon so I can actually afford to work on writing as opposed to my day job, because I am not a rich man by any means. Please follow the link below if this interests you. I appreciate everyone who reads my stories and comments. You guys are the reason I keep writing. Thank you so much.

https://www.patreon.com/GUIWriter577

bikeymoybikeymoyalmost 5 years ago
YES!

Don't know why this kind of story gets me off, but it does... like nothing else!

Thanks for posting it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thrilled with Chapter 1

Exactly my kink. Wonderfully written.

HollyLoriAnnaleeHollyLoriAnnaleealmost 3 years ago

I read this story in 2013 or 2014 and then lost it. I've been googling all kinds of things to try to find it again, and I just did right now. I am nearly emotional right now! I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good start, good character development, believable situation, but then turns to shit. Amber is devoid of any character.

MormonJackMormonJack12 months ago

Thank you! Gotta admire the reality of a guy opening up and telling his GF what he really wants. I don't want a slut, but we should all do something like that.

drivenbyiddrivenbyid15 days ago

Ooh... I also enjoy corrupting a good girl. Can't wait to read the rest of the chapters 🤩

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGUIWriter577@GUIWriter577
After many years of requests I have created a 'PAY PER CREATION' Patreon page, which means if I don't write, you DON'T PAY. I just simply have not been able to afford to work on writing when my day job takes up so much of my time. My Patreon means that writing in place of work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES