All Comments on 'Corrupting Amber Ch. 11'

by GUIWriter577

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

I just discovered this series and I love it. Very few people out there write about this fetish. I just hope you don't take another 10 years to finish it, lol.

I hope he gets her hooked on coke next. It'd be really hot if she became a total cokehead, snorting it as often as she smokes.

The ultimate though would be if she got knocked up from all the unprotected sex but didn't stop doing drugs. That'd be the worst thing she could do, getting pregnant but not letting a baby stop her, instead doing harder shit until having an abortion or losing the baby naturally. Maybe that's too crazy for you? I hope not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
... still going ... heavy stuff

Love this series, how this corruption goes on. I am excited how she feels the next morning! Thanks for writing. It is awesome 6/5 Stars :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loving it

Cant wait to see if she gets totally wasted on drugs..and then does the entire class...just keep writing more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Transformation complete? Oh no don't stop! Too awesome to stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not the end?

I have been following this story for years and I am one of those who hope that this is not the last chapter even though the title says it all. Please continue, we want to see Amber slide further into depravity, we want to see her completely corrupted, defiled and destroyed. Do not let us down...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please Don't be Over

Like a lot of other commenters, I've been following this story since the beginning and been loving every installment of it. I'm hoping it's not over as well since I'd LOVE to see her fall farther and farther down the hole. That said, I can totally understand working on this one story for so long and maybe getting a little burnt out.

GUIWriter577GUIWriter577over 8 years agoAuthor
Continuing...

Hello readers, I'm currently considering the continuation of this series but the rating is the lowest of any installment yet. This leads me to believe either the story or the direction it's heading is not appreciated or desired. I'll continue it if the rating improves to at least 4.5, but as it stands now I'm not seeing the interest level to write any further chapters. Thanks for the longtime support and look out for a new series soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
waiting years

Hi. Your story is amazing been waiting years to resd more and more chapters.obviously the more chapters you write the tougher it gets to outdo the previous one. Dont let ratings fool you. This story is by far tbe best one on this site. Hope to read more ch soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Would love to see this story continued, keep it up mate

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep Amber Sinnin...

...you could call me the TG version of Amber, as an old metal babe..much to Amber's punk/goth look..she is a hero. Cum ON she has to find out about smoking the glass dick, speedballin....her future job as a stripper partying with her new found junkie slut lesbian co-workers...and I love how much she smokes and the pot leaf tat was perfect. However I must say this: Newport 100's are "okay" yes can be slutty but the 120 is the supreme, give her one sense of class...a VSLim, More 120 is so hot and think Newports are sexy? Then you MUST check out the Saratoga 120..NOW THAT is what a babe like Amber deserves...

OMG she still has to learn to roll a joint/blunt. Imagine her in ALL leather, thigh high boots and chaps...I KNOW the feeling (wink) for I am just like Amber, just with a cock n' 120 smoking style. Good ideas for Amber. Maybe Amber can teach her Mom...? Oh the possibilities....felony

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Achieved 4.5 rating

Looking forward to Chapter 12 now that it's past 4.5 stars.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To new adventures

I'd much prefer a new series is started, maybe from the pov of the one being corrupted?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please continue this series! One of the hottest I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please more:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Original

Doesn't matter if you continue this series or start another, just continue with new stories. Your work is original and you write well. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more character development

Love the story and agree with others that you should continue. Would like more character development of Amber though

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please keep this story going!! It is great! I love how he is taking his loving girlfriend on the path to total debasement. I like the thought of her doing her classmates. Maybe he could pimp her out for drugs or just to humiliate her. Please have more public sex and maybe get a stranger involved too. Looking forward to more chapters . I think he can take her a lot lower . Thanks!

GUIWriter577GUIWriter577over 8 years agoAuthor
Continuation

I am very flattered to see the rating has improved and people are interested in the continuation of this series. It doesn't mean I won't start another series but I'll begin working on this one as I have time. Sorry the installments are so spread out. I am, as are we all, very busy. Thanks for the support and look out for more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Go on!! :-D

I know, you are not being paid for your awesome story. But I know, how important it is to be appreciated - and omg your story is good. Please write another short piece about Amber. I can barely wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks for picking up after a long break

Great story. After finding this story years ago and checking back every once in a while I'm so glad to find you decided to pick it up again. As far as where the story is now...I'm curious if Amber wants or cares if others know she is becoming a bad girl. Does she want to shock others with how bad she is? What would she do to shock both her and his friends? And for him, is he really satisfied if only he and a small circle know how she is transforming? After all, isn't part of his wanting her to be a bad girl the experience of having those around him know his girl is now one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
who is corrupting who

Like the others providing comments I really like your story and want you to keep going. What strikes me is that Amber is really the person taking the initiatives, while he is more of a guiding hand. Who's corrupting who? Cool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful dark story

I have really enjoyed this - I'm glad I did not discover it earlier, as it would have been hard to wait for the later installments. I too would love to see this continued, and see Amber's corruption complete.

Thanks for the great writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGUIWriter577@GUIWriter577
633 Followers
After many years of requests I have created a 'PAY PER CREATION' Patreon page, which means if I don't write, you DON'T PAY. I just simply have not been able to afford to work on writing when my day job takes up so much of my time. My Patreon means that writing in place of work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES