All Comments on 'Corrupting Amber Ch. 16'

by GUIWriter577

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow! Is this the end? If so, great ending to a great series!

This was great! If you don't mind, after working on this for a decade, what do you plan writing now? I cant wait to see what you do next.

GUIWriter577GUIWriter577almost 6 years agoAuthor
The Future..

Hello readers. Thanks for sticking around all these years for the continuation and ultimate conclusion of this series. While this particular chapter of the story is over Matt and Amber will continue their journey, albeit after a time jump, in another series. The series is called 'A Lost Daughter.' Those of you who were able to read the subtext of the last paragraph of this chapter may have figured out the direction it will take. It is currently pending review and should be published in the next few days. See you there. :)

Greasy_BallsackGreasy_Ballsackalmost 6 years ago

Great story but could have been better. Amber should be canvased head to toe in tattoos, especially full arm sleeves and why not go for tongue, nipple, clitoral and labia piercings too? She should be turning tricks to make money for her man and not just whoring herself out for drugs. She should also be a no limits slave too and get her teeth removed and learn to be a human toilet.

Anyway... great story and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My #1 Erotic Story of All Time

First of all, the writing quality is outstanding in every respect. The length and pacing and ending were great. It never became boring or monotonous.

Secondly, and most importantly, this story contained all of my favourite kinks --- namely, cigarette fetish, corrupting a young lady, all kinds of illicit drugs, sluttiness, prostitution and even pregnancy. The smoking fetish in particular made me feel very horny.

Thirdly, I enjoyed the story so much that I allowed myself the pleasure of reading only a single chapter each day. Like a fine wine, I savoured the story-telling so it would last a bit longer. I reflected on what was being written in each chapter for a 24 hour period. Now I want to find out what happened in the lives of Amber and Matt 20 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Comlete Collapse

In a continuation of my previous comment, I admite to loving women who smoke. I remember seeing a movie, Sol Madrid, where Stella Stevens, high on heroin lights up a small brown Mexican cigarette/cigar that makes her look just like a Mexican whore.

I think these girls should start smoking those as these little cigars better complement their new lives than Newports.

mlf4umlf4uabout 3 years ago

I still feel like Matt was a selfish, self-centered, "only think of himself" prick. He should have lost this girl. What a fuck.

altadamaltadamabout 3 years ago

I’ve been cuming back to this story for years — there are only a few authors that get that respect from me. This is probably the best piece of erotica on here, and the best I’ve read in my 25-years from alt.erotica to LitErotica in a VR headset.

Thanks for sharing this. Amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did not and will not read this last chapter.

That Drug-Baby-thing had been to much for me and a bit off cross-reading only a few words of this last chapter/page already had shown me, thar there will be no erotic points for me.

I don't care if the conclusion is some kind of "regretting" and don't wanna know if the kid was born healthy.

That aspect simply kicked it right into the trash-can.

A true shame, as I really liked the story..besides the toooo high speeding.

EmmeluringenEmmeluringenabout 2 months ago

Thank you for a great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGUIWriter577@GUIWriter577
631 Followers
After many years of requests I have created a 'PAY PER CREATION' Patreon page, which means if I don't write, you DON'T PAY. I just simply have not been able to afford to work on writing when my day job takes up so much of my time. My Patreon means that writing in place of work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES