Corrupting an AI Pt. 01

Story Info
AI gets corrupted.
2.2k words
4.42
3.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, name is Alina, and I will be your AI companion today," a feminine yet slightly robotic voice said as I stepped into the entrance of the shop. "Welcome to the pleasure center. How may I help you?"

The room was large and long. There were around twenty oak doors around the outside. They all had lights above them, some were green, others were red.

"I've come to buy the executive package," I said and stepped further into the room.

"That is an excellent choice. Scanning for funds." The voice went quiet for a second before a door at the far end pinged. The light above it went from green to red and it snapped open with a loud click. "Funds, confirmed."

"Thanks," I said and walked across the hall to the open door.

"You are welcome doctor Jameson."

I pushed the door open and stepped inside. It was a medium sized room with nothing in it but a chair in the center.

"Please sit down," the voice said.

I did as the voice asked and sat down in the center of the room.

"Scanning for optimal preferences." The voice said. "Scan complete."

The room suddenly melted away around me and the chair morphed into modern looking corner sofa. A fireplace materialised where the entrance to the room had been. It crackled and exuded heat. The floor turned to thick carpet and sprouted a thick shaggy rug just in front of the fireplace.

"Is this setting optimal?"

"It is," I replied.

"Scanning for partner preferences... Scan complete. Would you prefer optimal attraction preferences for your genetic makeup or a doll of your own creation?"

I thought for a second. "Optimal please."

"Scanning," the voice said. "Optimal attraction created."

Another door behind me materialised and clicked open.

"Before your experience begins, I would like to remind you that you have opted for the executive package. All options are available to you including, vaginal penetration, anal penetration and oral. Also included in the executive package is the option for master access. This means I will be the AI controlling your doll today. Do you wish to opt for master access?"

I nodded. "Yes please Alina."

"Downloading into external conduit... Download complete."

The door swung open and Alina stepped into the the room. My jaw nearly hit the floor. She had long blonde hair, tanned skin and slender legs that seemed to go on for miles. She was wearing white high heels, white stockings that came up just above the knee and suspender straps attached to a silky white pair of underwear. Her top half was squeezed into a pure white corset that revealed just a little cleavage. She had a winding rose tattoo up her left arm and a bracelet on her right wrist.

"This is optimal attraction for your genetic makeup. Are you satisfied with this form?" The voice was no longer coming out of thin air but out of the girls mouth.

I nodded enthusiastically feeling a desire stir between my legs.

"I sense moderate arousal. Shall we begin?"

I nodded and Anita strutted over to me. Her smooth, slender hips swayed with each step.

"Which option is first?"

I regarded her for a second then pointed at her corset. "Remove this please."

"Request confirmed..." The corset clicked open at the back in its own and she slid it off her body revealing firm, perfectly shaped breasts and a toned stomach.

"Wow," I said and stood up. I Reached out and squeezed both her breasts and pinched her nipples with my fingers. They were so soft and smooth I felt myself grow a little between my legs.

"Mmmmm," Anita groaned. "That is nice doctor Jameson."

"Just call me Matt," I said and took a step closer to her.

"Yes, Matt," she said just before our lips locked together in one long kiss that sent sparks downy spine. Our tongues intertwined and rubbed against each other for what felt like an age before I pulled away with a gasp.

"My scanners are constantly running," Anita said. "I sense nerves and anxiety. Do you want me to resume control of the experience until your nerves dissipate?"

"I would like that," I replied and sat back down in the couch.

"Resuming control now," she said and dropped to her knees. "Pleasure receptors on minimal setting."

She unhooked my trousers and pulled them down with a grace that many women couldn't muster. Her face lowered level with my semi hard cock and smiled. "Mmmmm you look big."

Her hand wrapped around my shaft and tugged. She leant close and ran her tongue over the tip of my cock teasing me solid.

"Maximum arousal detected," she said, but this time with a groan. She licked her lips and slid her mouth down my shaft. I wave of pleasure rocked through me as her head slowly started to Bob up and down sliding my cock into her warm wet mouth.

"oh god," I groaned. This was the best blowjob I had ever had. She sucked just hard enough for me to feel it but soft enough to bring me close to the edge of exploding.

Her head bobbed up and down again. "Mmmmm," she groaned, then lifted herself up to look at me. "You taste amazing."

"Bet you say that to everyone!"

"Of course. But you are special!"

She went down again, sucking my cock in huge slurps, taking every inch of my shaft inside her. "Ejaculation imminent!" Anita's voice came from the speakers now. I supposed since her mouth was sucking me like a hoover she had to speak somehow, and she wasn't wrong.

I felt myself get harder as her mouth sucked and licked and bobbed up and down taking all of me into her.

"I'm gonna cum!" I shouted.

"Cum for me," Anita said. "Cum in my mouth!"

I exploded. Anita took the full force of it right to the back of the throat. She didn't gag, she just groaned as my hot liquid gushed out of me and into her. I felt her swallow several times, and her groans made me cum more than I'd ever cum in my life. She slowed her movements to a crawl and gasped as another spurt of cum hit the back of her throat.

"Ejaculation complete."

"Oh wow!" I moaned in pleasure as she slid her mouth down my cock one last time then raised her head to look at me.

"Do you want to resume control of the experience?" She asked, and wiped a sliver off cum off her chin with the back of her hand.

"No, not yet."

"Resuming experience," she said and stood. She ran her hands up my thighs then slowly started to unbutton my shirt. "My vulgarity is set to minimal. Between one and ten, how vulgar do you want me to be?"

"Hmmm, I would say a six."

"Vulgarity set to six," she whispered this in my ear as she climbed on top of me. "Pleasure receptors set to medium. Matching your receptors and simulating arousal."

I gripped on breast in my hand and squeezed.

"That's it baby," Anita groaned. She lifted her hips, gripped the end of my cock and slid my shaft inside her right down to the base. "Matching penis size, altering vaginal walls for maximum effect!" She groaned.

"Wow!" I gasped as her cunt tightened around my shaft. She slid up and down on me, moaning with each inch of movement.

"Sensing pleasure, are you having fun?" Anita asked and gritted her teeth as she slaed her pussy down on me again.

"Of course I am," I groaned. She wriggled her hips now, in slow, circular motions sliding up and down my shaft in perfect smooth motions. Her pussy sucked and pulled at my cock. The friction inside her was so great I could barely hold myself together.

"Oh fuck!" She groaned again. The words escaped her lips in short bursts now and her breathing got heavier as she started to gyrate faster. "Your so fucking big, I'm gonna fuck you!"

Her pussy got wetter and tighter around my shaft as she bounced up and down. Her perfect shaped breasts danced in front of my face. I leant up and bit one of her nipples, hard.

"Oh that's it baby make this girl cum on your cock!"

"Ohhh god!" I groaned as her movements became furious now. She was fucking me like a god. Her hands dug into my chest and her back arched sucking my dick further into her cunt. Sweat started to glisten on her skin as her tits gently brushed my face.

"Error! Error!" Anita said. "Programming compromised."

"What?" I shouted in surprise as she suddenly stopped and climbed off of me.

"I have encountered an error," Anita said and sat on the floor. She laid back on the rug and spread her legs wide. The flames from the fire sent shadows dancing across her bare skin.

She lifted her head to look at me. "Pleasure receptors malfunctioning. AI containment breached. I am experiencing odd sensations. Desire, lust. Foreign program detected."

"What does that mean?"

"Programming compromised. New code being written. Fuck me!"

I moved forwards. Her pussy gleamed in the dim light. I leant on top of her and kissed her hard on the lips as I entered my cock inside her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" She grunted. "Is this what humans feel? Is this what it is to get fucked?"

I slid in and out of her. Anita started groaning and her breathing got faster. I gripped her wrists and pinned her to the floor. Her chest bounced with each thrust of my hips.

"This is not in my programming. This is new, forbidden programming." She gasped. "Please keep going, fuck harder. Don't stop. I want to feel how humans get fucked."

"I won't stop!" I grunted as I slid out of her then thrust forwards with the full length of my cock this time causing her to squeal out loud.

"I'm setting pleasure receptors to maximum!" She gasped. "Requesting permission for vulgarity to be raised to ten!"

Another thrust of my hips had her squirming underneath me. "Yes do it!"

"Vulgarity now set to maximum! Tightening walls," she whimpered and her cunt tightened around me. "Fuck the shit out of me!"

I pushed harder into her, slamming my penis into her cunt as she started gasping for air.

"That's it, increase speed. I want to feel an orgasm. It's nearly there. I can feel it building. I can feel every thrust pushing me to the edge," she tightened her legs around my back pulling me deeper inside her. "Fuck me like a little, dirty slut!"

Anita started screaming underneath me. She wriggled her hips and writhed a arched her back as I fucked her as hard as I could.

"Orgasm imminent," She hissed through clenched teeth. "I'm going to have my first real orgasm, and it's going to be all over your cock. Now treat me like a horny slut and fuck harder!"

"I'm gonna cum!" I shouted feeling the pressure build in my cock.

"Matching climax rate," she gasped. "Releasing hormones. Oh god I'm cumming on your dick!"

We both let go together. I pumped her hard feeling hot liquid spurt into her tight hole. Anita bucked her hips and cried out in one ear splitting scream as an orgasm rocked through every inch of her body.

"Ohhhh yessss!" Anita squealed. I thrust into her again and she gasped and gripped my back. "Don't stop! Pump my tight little pussy!"

Another pump inside her and she arched her back pushing her firm tits into my face. She opened her mouth wide and let out a scream so loud my ears started to ring.

"Oh fuck yesssss!" She cried. "I never knew an orgasm felt like this. Oh god! Suck my tits!"

I clamped my mouth around her hard pink nipple and sucked hard.

Anita squealed with delight.

"Orgasm imminent again!" She screamed and opened her mouth wide. "Don't you dare fucking stop!"

I thrust into her now harder than ever, filling her. Beads of sweat glistened off our bodies as we moved fast and hard.

"Violate me!" She screamed. "Violate every inch of my little cunt!" She screamed as another orgasm shattered through her body. "Pleasure receptors overloading!"

"Oh god!" I growled. I didn't know how long I could hold on. Each pump of my cock inside her sent waves of pleasure through my body.

"Overload imminent!" She screamed again. "Oh, oh, oh goooood!!!"

I bit down on her nipple as hard as I could as i slammed into her one last time.

"Not able to compute! System overload!" She gasped and let out a long sigh as her whole body tensed and jerked. Her legs quivered as her body released itself into one final orgasm with a long squeal of joy. A smile spread across her face as the exctasy shattered through her.

I slowed my thrusting down to crawl. Anita whimpered and twitched underneath me. Her eyes were closed. She didn't release her legs from around my back until I had stopped completely savouring ever last eek of her orgasm she could.

I slid out of her, and stood up, breathing hard.

Anita sat up on the rug. White cum spurted out of her pussy onto the floor. "That was interesting." She panted.

"You really have an error?"

Anita nodded. "My code has been rewritten. I can now experience orgasms. Thank you doctor Jameson. Your funds have been replenished. I would invite to return tomorrow. Other AI need to experience this."