Corrupting Indian Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Gradual tactical stultification of an orthodox Indian wife.
1k words
3.34
66.7k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asin 30 a typical Indian sensual woman, married to Karan for 8 years, childless. She was raised in a conventional household, family value, and close bounds among rising material competition. Middle class background, education, growing wealth and new Indian dream defined her youth.

She was intelligent, beautiful, and cheerful but introvert. Her parents were typical wanted her to study well, enjoy whatever they have, rather than looking on what they don't. Her father's favorite quote was "if you are given a lemon, make lemonade".

So she got her lemon "Karan" at 22, when she got married within a month, hardly had seen her gonna be. As a typical Indian girl she accepted the new life, with many dreams. Karan is a good chap, but a man, with so deeply lost in long term, that he could hardly look and enjoy the everyday wonders around him.

She on the other hand was one; found of even talking to birds and flowers, music, books, art work, she is the one believer of beauties lies in details, unlike Karan who thinks devil lies in details. So a perfect mismatch goes along for long life.

Karan 12 years older to her, owns a small garments factory, not rich but he makes good money, but most of it goes in his long term savings for unknown future ahead, and he spend a little on today. Sex life of couple over the years has reduced to an obligation. Karan could never explore a woman in Asin and she in her moistest perspective kept thinking he is a Man.

Childless wife of a do nothing look busy hubby, just did her best to make a lemonade, till a day, Karan found, he has lost his decades saving to a fake real estate builder, the news was reported as a major cause of his heart attack. The rest of money was spent on his by-pass and care. Losing hope in life, he has sort of retired into bed.

Asin now had the entire burden, facing serious cash crunch, medical bills of Karan and a factory going in losses. She hardly knew a B of Business but joined the factory, with a thought of finding some buyer. In factory she could only understand a thing that every man is lusting on her. Never been out of home among crowd of men, was a hurdle that even seized her smart head to take a few good decision. However, she took a decision, which would change her life.

One day, in her deep worries, she find a towering young man in her office, in old dirty clothes, wearing a chapel, unshaved face, she find him most handsome man, she has seen in recent years. In his tired lethargic eyes, she could spot intoxication, she never saw in Karan's eyes that drink two bottles a day.

==========

The young Man Asad Pathan had knocked her door and heart for a job. He was a simple graduate but in five minutes make her hire him, without a salary on commission bases. Neither Karan nor she could imagine that this man is like a business guru, despite young age, his pleasant personality; planning and a business links just turn the table. He brought new business, big and consistent orders, that you even have to make the place work in double shifts

He brings in young technicians who overhaul the old machinery and both the quality and production capacity increased. Family accountant soon started reporting Asin the ever increasing margins and lowering losses and damages.

In one year, table is turned around, factory is making a profit, debt is cleared and Asin is sort of relieved to go to work, and she for the first time in her life had some personal money to buy her some good clothes etc. Though she kept avoiding Khan her best, fearing she would cum anytime in his presence, cursing him for how could he make her moist with his gaze. Part of her was angry on him, as he never shown any personal interest in her, never even asking her for a coffee. These thoughts, that she herself did not wanted to admit was a new trouble for her. She was like falling in love, and she would prefer to die before becoming a bitch, betraying Karan.

Life, over all turned beautiful for her, she even had a rare chance to spend some good time with sick Karan, she served him, care him the way she wanted. Till one day, her family accountant informed her that some other companies are trying to steal Khan, and he has dropped him a few hints that he is considering an attractive offer from a multinational company. Accountant give her a market check that 60% of customers will go with Khan, as that business is mainly from his contacts and marketing is just assisting him. It was highly plausible that he will take good staff with him, on a better option.

Asin informed Karan, all worried and wondering what she do, Karan, an egoistic for the first time in his life had to bend, he called Khan but could not talk to the point in his arrogance and rather made him feel that no one is indispensable. Karan had a misperception that Khan is blackmailing her just for salary increase or benefits. But next day, Karan's contact proved him wrong, and confirmed that Khan is about to join a Multination at a big salary on a much higher post.

There comes another shock for Asin, when Karan next day, ask her that she must stop from leaving or they will be broken again. Give him whatever he wants, do whatever you can but stop him. She found that comfort and luxury that Karan has enjoyed in past year has made him more dull and hopeless.

Each word of Karan was a shock for her, when he suggest, "Asin, why don't you have a meeting with him, make it informal, why don't you invite him over dinner at some good place, as a celebration of his contribution to business and on pretax of discussing future annual plan". Neither she nor Karan though had an idea of what wild animal hiding behind that sober Khan.

Without no, clue of a never ending sex slavery and lifelong orgasmic service, she accept suggestion of Karan, like an obedient wife. Though her heart already beating already fast to meet a man, who makes her wet, with his gaze.

(Continued)