Corrupting Jay Melding Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled, hoping that would continue.

It did continue. After we returned from the half marathon with Sabrina, Jay seemed like a new man. It was like a huge weight had been lifted from his shoulders. He seemed happier than before. The little things he'd complained about on our previous runs were no longer issues. His outlook on life brightened, as did mine. My grades improved because my mind wasn't on dating or making a connection. I was focusing on school and not the lack of sex in my life. People around me noticed it too. I got compliments on my smiles. People even told me they didn't think I knew how to smile. Apparently, I'd been a grumpy Gus, rarely smiling. After our tryst, I smiled a lot more thinking about Jay.

Our second get together was just as delicious as the first. Jay picked me up to run since it was a 'rest' day for the group. We went out to some trails to get our mileage in. It was a beautiful, crisp, chilly November day, perfect for running. The weekend before Thanksgiving. We ran eight miles, talking as we usually did. We both knew after we finished, it would be back to my place to indulge once more. Neither of us was in the running mood, but we got it done anyway.

The trip back to my place was filled with anticipation. I could tell by the way Jay drove, glancing at me intermittently grinning like the cat that just ate the canary. He was so cute, like a little boy anxious to open his presents on Christmas morning.

When we arrived back to my place, Jay joked about plumbing repairs, and I made a remark that made him blush. We took our time, showering together his hands on me, soaping me down, kissing me, made me feel exceptional. His wife must be a complete idiot to ignore this wonderfully gifted man who is so tender and loving.

When we finished in the shower, dried off, we headed straight to my bed. Laying next to each other, we started off kissing. Slow and easy, not wanting to rush. We whispered sweet nothings to each other as our passions slowly began to rise. Jay took the initiative departing from my lips to move further down my body. Kissing, teasing, he suckled my breasts, licked my nipples, softly bit them tugging ever so slightly. I purred and moaned, enjoying his attention to my body. I felt his hand cover my sex as his tongue tip twirled in my navel. It was ticklish and arousing at the same time. Moving lower, kissing my pelvis, he looked up at me with that grin of his. He was up to something. I smiled back at him, wondering what he was thinking. He went back to kissing my flesh, still grinning. I opened my legs wider for him, which got a whispered 'Yes' as he changed course. Shifting his body, he wound up between my open legs looking directly at my sex.

In a soft sexy voice, she complimented me, "Nika, I love your pussy, baby."

I squirmed, "I'm glad you do. She likes you too. Kiss her, please."

He moaned, "I'll do more than kiss her, my love."

I purred again as I felt his mouth covering her. His tongue moving against my lips felt so nice. He started at the bottom, dragging it up and over pressing it against my skin as he did. He repeated this several times. I had my eyes closed, enjoying the sensations traveling through my body when he stopped and asked me if I wouldn't mind getting on all fours.

I wasn't quite ready for his dick in me, and I told him so. He said he figured that he wanted to try something. I was a little apprehensive, I did trust him, and he'd been so thoughtful the last time. I swung my leg around him and got on my hands and knees in front of him. As I was doing that, I noticed he was fully erect. It sort of waved back and forth as I moved on the bed.

When I was ready, he leaned under me enough to return his attention to my sex. His tongue repeated its travels up and down me. I'd never been on all fours before, and this was very different. After a minute or two of warming me back up, he began playing with my pussy. With a finger in addition to his tongue, he accelerated my arousal. My moaning became louder as he swirled his tongue inside me, his finger adding to the sensations.

I felt his tongue leave me, his finger remaining, slowly working itself back and forth. It felt so tiny compared to you know what. Then without any warning, I felt his tongue go from my perineum to my bud. I nearly lost it. It felt amazing, and I was shocked for a brief moment. Jay was licking my ass!

Never has any guy done that to me. We'd just showered, so we both knew it was clean. What a fantastic feeling it was. He toyed with it with his tongue, focusing on it with the tip, then the flat part. At the same time, his finger had found my spot rubbing it as he licked. Again I briefly wondered why his wife ignored such a creative lover. He continued licking and fingering me until I told him I wanted him in me. He gave me an enthusiastic 'yes, ma'am,' removed his finger, then asked if I could back up to the edge of the bed.

I looked back at him, smiling, "Anything for you, lover."

I inched back as he stood behind me at the end of the bed. We figured out my position, then he took hold of himself, guiding his dick into my awaiting pussy. He felt so good, filling me up once again. He gripped my hips, helping me slide back and forth on him. I could feel his hips bouncing off my ass when he moved into me. I laid my head on the bed, ass high as he continued his thrusting. We were like that longer than the first time we made love. Jay was holding back as his swollen penis rubbed inside me, our collective juices mingling in such a delightful way. He told me he was close as I clamped down on him. I was as close if not closer than he was. A few more thrusts and my body quivered. The feeling in me when he came multiplied those sensations in me. He continued his motions as I squirmed, face planted in my bed gasping. He sensed that my orgasm was subsiding, slowing down his movements. Part of me didn't want him to remove himself, and part did.

I whimpered when he did extract his spent penis. He bent over and kissed my cheeks then off to the linen closet to get me a towel. I lay back against the pillows, one satisfied girl. He rejoined me, placing the towel under me as I lifted my butt. We snuggled and talked basking in the glow for a few minutes. We took a brief nap then showered again, teasing each other about a repeat performance.

I didn't want him staying too long because his wife was home this weekend. He said she was probably out running around somewhere, and if she were at home, he'd head straight to the shower again so she wouldn't wonder why he wasn't all stinky. We kissed good-bye after getting dressed. I sighed, wishing he could stay. I knew this was the way it was going to be, and I had to live with it. I guess I was now his mistress. It wasn't such a bad thing, after all.

December was lovely, Jay and I broke away from the group running thing to train on our own. Sabrina would join us, still pacing with me as I gained more endurance. I loved watching her run, she was like a Gazelle with those long legs, gracefully putting in the miles.

My rendezvous with Jay became more frequent. Of course, when Sabrina was in town, we didn't meet at my place. Jay was becoming an addiction to me, and I to him. It wasn't just sex anymore. He'd bring me little gifts, text me, and generally cared about me. I was feeling the same about him.

But, there was something about Sabrina, something I couldn't quite figure out.

12