Corrupting Kin

Story Info
Rachel wants to make her little sister cum.
3.9k words
4.45
58.3k
59
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's nice to have you back in the house, Lauren, even if it's just for Christmas," Rachel said whilst skimming through her Instagram stories.

"It's nice to be back. I haven't stayed the night here since I was, what? 17? So almost two years now," Lauren replied.

"I still can't believe you got out before me. I'm supposed to be the older sister and yet I'm still the one cooped up in the council flat with Mum," Rachel said.

Lauren closed the short distance between them and sat down next to her. She rested her head on Rachel's shoulder and sighed.

"You've had university to think about Rach'. I'm the one who shacked up with the wrong boy. God, I can't wait to get out of that house. I just, you know, I can't put the pressure on Mum to move back here and there's so little space."

Rachel put down her phone and began feeding her fingers through the strands of Lauren's long straight brown hair. She rested her chin on the back of her head, closed her eyes and took a slow sniff of her sister's hair. There was something soothing in that smell. Something comforting.

"I've missed this," Rachel said.

"Hmmm, me too," Lauren replied, her eyes closing as she drifted off into momentary bliss.

Suddenly, their mother's voice rang out, like the matron of a boarding school.

"This table's not gonna lay itself. Will you two get a bloody move on?" Kathy yelled.

"Off you go Lauren, I'm busy working," Rachel said, switching back to the cold sister she could often be and picking her phone back up from beside her.

"You're looking at peoples nails on Instagram," Lauren bemoaned, in the same voice she may have used ten years prior in that very house.

"Yeah and beauty is my work, innit?" Rachel replied, without looking up.

****************

The dinner passed by uneventfully. Lauren filled her mum in on the state of her relationship with her boyfriend, Tommy, whilst Rachel prodded and teased and generally made any story more uncomfortable to tell. Kathy, as always, tuned in and out; reverting to talk of the cricket whenever she got bored. When Rachel started talking about a new foundation she had tried recently, Kathy decided she'd had enough.

"Okay, I'm off to bed, I'm up to walk the dogs nice and early. Now Lauren, you know your old bedroom is being used for storage, so you're in with Rachel for the next few days. Try not to argue all night please. I know you didn't speak for a few months, and it's been so nice to have you back together. Good night girls."

She swept round the room kissing them both on the forehead and topping up her wine glass, before zooming off up the stairs.

Rachel grabbed a new bottle of Red Wine, whipped of the lid and started filling up Lauren's glass.

"Oh, come on Lauren, I was only teasing about Tommy. You always get so up-tight when you're talking about men."

Lauren stared back in indignation; but Rachel was never going to change. She always had to score points and be the more prominent sister.

"Thanks," Lauren replied, before downing the glass in one large gulp, "and the rest?"

Rachel's eyebrows raised, but she filled up her sister's glass on request. The two of them took down the whole bottle in relative silence, trying to out-do the others ability to see off a whole glass.

As Lauren finished the last of drop direct from the bottle, she stood to make her way upstairs, before losing her footing and stumbling toward the counter. Rachel predicted the movement and with perfect timing stood and grasped her sister on the hip with one hand, and on the neck with the other, just avoiding any large clang against the surface.

"You never could drink as much as me," she teased.

"I could never do anything as well as you, could I, Rachel?" Lauren said back, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Oh, come on. I may have always been better with my hands, but you've always been the pretty sister. The one with 'the face'. Let's not endlessly complain about the cards we were dealt. I'm sorry I was such a bitch. There, are you happy now?" Rachel asked.

Lauren smiled, sniffed and giggled, almost simultaneously.

"Yeah, I suppose," she replied, as the liquid from her tears combined with her eyeliner and saliva, creating a sludgy mess of her face.

"Oh god, you're such a mess; look at you," Rachel laughed. She reached over the sink and grabbed a tissue, before wiping Laurens face with it.

"There you go, all pretty again," she said.

Lauren looked at her for a second, as if confused and then moved to make her way upstairs.

Rachel felt a pang in the bottom of her stomach, replaying how long she had her hand on her sister's hip. It's okay, she thought, we've drunk for that to be explainable.

She followed her sister up the stairs. Even with the inebriated exaggeration in her steps, Lauren still walked elegantly. Rachel admired her for a second. Her slim figure that curved out to slightly fuller hips and a gentle ledge where her bottom started to curve. Rachel's eyes then looked at Lauren's feet and scanned back up, following the skin of her lightly tanned legs until they vanished underneath the protection of a short skirt. I've had too much to drink. I'm about to be in a bed with my little sister. I can't, I CANNOT, act on this, she thought.

As Lauren kicked open the door of the bedroom, Rachel followed her in.

"Welcome to home for the next few days," Rachel said, in her most extravagant manner.

"Aw, it's almost the same as when I left. You've still got Freddy!" Lauren yelled in excitement as she picked up their old Teddy bear. "Have you got any clothes I can wear? she said, whilst squeezing Freddy tight into her chest.

"Yeah sure, there's some shorts and a vest just on the pile over there. Sorry it's a bit pink, not sure if you're into that anymore?"

"No, it's cute. I don't mind," Lauren replied.

As she turned away, she started to fall over the bed again and burst out laughing.

"Here, let me help you," Rachel said.

She walked over and helped Lauren up, then span her around, so she was facing the wall, with her back rested against Rachel's chest.

"Arms ups!" She said this in such an authoritative tone Lauren had almost no choice but to obey. Rachel put her fingers underneath Lauren's top, until her fingernails were ever so lightly digging into her hips. She raised the top over her head and threw it on to the bed.

"You know what Lauren?" she said, whilst starting to remove her sister's bra, "I've been thinking about the whole Tommy thing, and I reckon you should give him another chance."

She felt her sister's body stiffen. At first, she couldn't work out whether it was due to what she had said, or whether it was the cool air brushing against her now naked breasts.

"And why's that?" Lauren said, clearly shocked.

"Because he's dumb, and young, but that doesn't mean he will be forever. He's got some good potential, you really want to throw all that away, because he's not 'assertive' enough?"

"I just need someone that's not going to melt every time he touches me. I mean it was cute at first but, Jesus, it's been 18 months and he's still so, I dunno..." Lauren tailed off.

"Pathetic? Needy? Desperate?" Rachel asked, as if poking for a response.

Lauren tried to turnaround, but Rachel grabbed her tight, pushing her pelvis and chest tight against the back of Lauren's half naked body.

"You're not going anywhere, Lauren, this is the most you've told me, and I want to know more"

"What are you... get off me," Lauren said as she struggled.

"This is what you want isn't it? A Man that can take hold of you?" Rachel sniggered.

"You're not a man though. And you're also my sister. Seriously, get off me. You think you're so big and clever but you're still living at home with Mum. At 28 years old! And you're trying to give me advice? It's pathetic!"

Rachel paused for a second, stung by the words. But she knew her sister, she knew this was the drink talking. She didn't have a confrontational bone in her body.

"What? What did you just say to me you filthy fucking bitch?"

Rachel's voice was now dripping with sinister malice. She threw her sister on the bed. Lauren dropped in an instant, but just managed to shield herself by landing on her forearms.

"Wait, I'm sorry, I..." Lauren tried to speak.

"No, no, NO! It's too late now little sis'. You always do this. You start trouble and then you melt away; just like Tommy. No wonder you two ended up together. Well, I'm gonna give you what you've always been craving. You say you hate it when I'm mean to you, but that's what you're looking for and you don't even know it. Now sit up... I said SIT UP."

Lauren jolted upright and turned to face her sister from the edge of the bed.

"Take your skirt off!" Rachel demanded.

"What are you talking abo..."

"I'm through playing Lauren," Rachel interrupted, "take off your fucking skirt, now!"

Lauren had tears welling up in her eyes, but did as she was told, pulling her skirt down over her smooth skinny legs. She sat on the bed with her arms folded, as if protecting herself from either the cold, or the shame; perhaps both.

Rachel stared at her younger sister. Her body language and her tiny pink panties betraying her age. Saliva built up in her mouth and a pulse came from between her legs. I'm about to fuck a 19 year old, she thought, is this really happening?

****************

Somewhere in the two years while Lauren had been away, something had changed for Rachel. It was during a night of pleasuring herself over a year ago now, when she allowed the taboo to take hold. Normally she'd push it down and climax all the same. But that night she was weaker. She let that sparkle of a thought, that flash of an image, stay for just a moment too long. Her hands were already sticky and wet, and instead of pushing it away, she embraced it, her sister's image in her mind. She came, harder and longer than she had ever cum before. She was overwhelmed by warmth and love and then almost immediate disgust. She didn't speak to Lauren for months, but she knew, it was as if a switch had gone off in her head. The next time they were alone together, one way or another, they would be having sex.

****************

As she brought herself back into the present moment, that warmth and love washed back over her. She walked over to Lauren and sat beside her, stroking her face with her right hand. Tears welled up in her eyes.

"Oh baby, I've waited so long," she said, as she leant in slowly and kissed her full on the lips.

Lauren tried to back off, but she was frozen for a second, as if the surrealness of the situation was too much for her.

"Rachel, what the hell is going on? This is insane!" she said, as she managed to get her face free from her sister's roaming tongue.

Rachel's face morphed to serious again. She grabbed the back of Lauren's neck with a hard slap and put her index finger over her still protesting lips.

"Shhh, you're not trying to get me in trouble, are you?"

Lauren shook her head in a mixture of confusion, fear and something else. Perhaps she'd never been spoken to like this before, Rachel thought.

"Lauren, you're my little sister and I love you. But tonight you're going to do whatever I ask of you. No complaining, no arguing, just total submission," Rachel said. Then she studied her sister to see the effect of her words.

Lauren shuddered at the word submission and a small drop of wetness became visible on her knickers. She tried to cross her legs, but Rachel was too quick. She grabbed her sister by the wrist.

"Hahaha, look at that, I knew you wanted it you filthy fucking slut. Look at you. Pretending all these years to be the virtuous creature of God and all along you've wanted to be used by me."

"Rachel, I don't know why you're doing this, but I'm going to scream for Mum in a second."

Lauren's face was bright red, she was awash with shame and Rachel knew it. Almost without thinking she slapped Lauren across her cheek. Not hard, but enough to shock her into total silence. Her eyes fixed in surrender.

"You won't scream for anyone. You're too ashamed and most of all, you want this," Rachel said.

She grabbed her sister forcefully by the chin and squeezed. Lauren looked back in fear and pain. She was just about to say something when...

Fluuuurgh! A thick wet load of spit landed over her left eye.

"Urrgh" Lauren cried in disbelief and disgust. She went to wipe it away on impulse, but Rachel pinned her to the bed.

"Don't touch your face you little whore. I want you looking messy for me tonight."

But Lauren turned and buried her face into the pillow, letting out an muffled cry.

Rachel grabbed her sister's knickers and pulled them down. Lauren tried to hang onto them with one hand but had no strength whilst being flattened on the bed. As Rachel continued pulling them down, Lauren's heels moved towards her bottom and they finally escaped over her ankles.

Rachel studied the knickers for a second, they were soaking wet. She is enjoying this, Rachel thought.

She lay on top of Lauren's naked body and whispered in her ear.

"Baby, you're knickers are soaking. You can keep pretending if you want, or I can give you the night of your life. It's up to you?" As Rachel finished talking, she rubbed her finger and thumb across the inside of the panties and collected a small amount of thick moisture. She rubbed her fingers and thumb together, before placing them over Lauren's lips.

Lauren had stopped breathing so quickly at this point. She was still. Silent, except for slow deep breaths. She closed her eyes, either in a moment of ecstasy, or to wish herself away to another place. Rachel couldn't be sure.

She kissed the back of Lauren's neck, who then gave out another muffled cry. There was something much different in the tone this time though. It sounded like a moan of pleasure?

"I want you to taste yourself properly later," Rachel whispered.

She worked her way down Lauren's back, kissing and licking down her spine. When she got to her bottom she gave a small bite and could have sworn she heard a little giggle come from the pillow.

She paused for second, feeling a sudden wave of drunkenness.

What am I doing? This is going to change everything. She's my little sister, I'm supposed to protect her. For a moment, she felt like an old woman assaulting a teenager, perhaps she was...

She shook her head to clear it and when she refocused, found herself leching over Lauren's behind.

Rachel gripped around the beautiful smooth butt and used her thumbs to open her up.

It must have taken a fraction of a second, but it felt like it was being revealed in slow motion.

"Huuuh," she breathed so deep that she almost forgot she had to breath out.

The clean, hairless entrance to her little sisters behind, shined at her. Glistening with the moisture that had already dripped back from her pussy. She let a bit of spit dribble out of her mouth and it landed perfectly on the hole, which pulsated open and closed like a beating heart.

"Don't move Lauren, don't move," she whispered, but at this point she wasn't sure she could be heard. She buried her nose in between the cheeks and took an aggressive sniff. She heard Lauren cry again, but she knew it wasn't one of fear anymore. It was shame. Humiliation. Degradation. Sexual desire?

Before her nose had fully left the inside of her sister's cheeks, she followed up with her tongue; flicking it in fierce up-strokes, again, and again, and again. After every tenth stroke she'd push deep, forcing her tongue beyond the surface, into the hole and her sister would let out a high-pitched weep into the pillow.

Lauren started to writhe and wriggle. Her left arm kept coming out from under her, trying to push Rachel's head way away, but only to let go again as soon as Rachel started to ease off. This power play went on for quite some time, until Rachel decided her mouth was becoming too numb to continue.

She eased off for a final time and started circling her right index finger around the now soaking wet hole, before lightly breaking the seal with the tip of her middle finger.

Lauren couldn't take any more and began to roll over on to her back.

"I can't, Rachel. I can't take any more, please," she said, gasping.

Rachel was on her knees, suddenly conscious she was still fully dressed. She held her right hand out in mid-air, as if afraid to touch anything with it; it was glistening.

"I can see that Lauren," she said, laughing, "look at these!"

With her left hand she separated Lauren's knees and revealed her soaking wet inner thighs, covered in thick moisture.

"Help me get my top off, quickly," Rachel continued.

Lauren sat up slowly, now completely under her sister's spell. She got up to her knees and lifted Rachels top over her arms.

"And my bra," Rachel said, still holding her right hand awkwardly out in the air.

Lauren leant in and wrapped her arms around her older sister. They could both feel the sweat from each other's chests making them more and more slippery. She stared undoing the bra and pulling it back over the tips of her Rachels's shoulders. Once removed, Rachel put her left hand on Laurens neck and placed her right hand between her legs.

She slowly ran her fingers over Lauren's clit. Touching it so lightly at first, she was barely making contact. Lauren jolted and her legs started to spasm involuntarily. I've hardly even touched her, Rachel thought. She felt her fingers dripping a pool into her palm and began to press harder. She penetrated.

"Uhh!" Lauren exclaimed, her shoulders hunching and her thighs turning inwards, to protect herself.

"Shhh baby, Mum will hear," Rachel said.

Lauren's eyes filled up with tears again when hearing the word 'mum'. It was as if that word had brought the shame crashing back down on her, but she didn't ask her sister to stop.

Lauren's face was a sludgy mess of make-up, sweat, saliva and tears. Fuck! She looks hot, Rachel thought. She looks like a fucking porn star. Then leading with her tongue, she pressed her lips against Lauren's mouth, who, this time, was totally receptive. Course she is, Rachel thought, I've got my hand in her cunt.

They massaged their tongues' and lips together. Whilst before it had been aggressive, this was much more tender. Rachel suddenly felt as if she was making love to someone she had loved for many years. Their heads changed sides back and forth. Lauren was starting to take some control as the kissing became more passionate. She gently touched her older sister's face with both hands and sped up with her hips. Her body shook and shook, close to orgasm.

"I want you to finger me too," Rachel said.

Before she'd even finished the words, Lauren was rubbing two of her fingers against Rachels clit, her other hand cupping the back of her neck for balance, as she leaned slightly back.

"I can't, I can't, huuuu, uuuuuh." Lauren was trying to speak, but she was so frantically moving her hips on her sister's hand, she couldn't get her words out. Her whole, firm, 19 year old body was now arched and shining with sweat. Rachel's head moved down and she took Lauren's nipple in her mouth, releasing a hum of pleasure when she got there. Lauren seemed to take initiative from this and penetrated Rachel with her fingers for the first time.

"Huh! Aha. Good girl," Rachel said, smiling with surprise. Her voice was muffled by her sister's breasts, but she continued, "Kee' goin', just like tha'. Mmmmm. Good girl."

12