Corrupting Kin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren's eyes lit up from use of language.

"I ca... I'm really sorry, Rachel, I can't," She screamed.

As she did, she rode her hips as fast as she could. Her face flushed red with effort, her eyes clenched. Rachels hand and arm were beginning to go numb, but she could see it was going to happen any second. She wiggled her fingers with the final bit of strength she had in them.

"RA...CHEEEEEEL UUUUUUUUUUURRRRR..." As she began to scream at the top of her voice, Rachel pushed her back on the bed, putting a pillow over her face. Lauren grabbed it with both hands, barely noticing her right-hand dripping with her older sister's cunt juice. "Urrrrr naaaayaa," she screamed into the pillow.

Rachel got onto her knees and continued to thrust with her hand.

Lauren's arse pumped up and down off the bed, as the lips of her pussy engulfed three fingers on her older sister's hand.

She screamed again. Muted by the pillow. Her body shook. She screamed. She convulsed, once, twice, three times.

"Uhhhh... Uuuuuh... Uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh..."

Then she pushed her sister's hands away and rolled on to her side.

"Oh m'God, oh m'God, oh m'God," Lauren said, so quickly it sounded like one word each time.

"Oh. My. God," she said again.

Rachel laughed to herself. She hadn't cum, but she was soaking wet and more than satisfied.

She carefully climbed behind her baby sister and put her right arm under her head, spooning her and pulling her sweaty body in tight.

Lauren was still shaking, convulsing every few seconds, but it was getting more spaced out.

She just kept saying "Oh my god!"

"Shhhh..." Rachel said, as she cleared the hair from her sister's neck, so she could kiss it.

A few minutes later, when Lauren's breath was almost back to normal, she grabbed her older sister's arm and pulled it even more tightly around her, desperate for embrace.

Rachel took this as a cue and put her right hand over Lauren's lips.

She whispered, "open your mouth!"

Lauren did as she was told and accepted Rachel's fingers.

"That's your pussy juice, Lauren"

"Uhhh" Lauren responded in a whimper.

"I've been in every hole of yours tonight. But most of all, I wanted you to know what you taste like, 'cos I'm going to have you tasting mine all over Christmas. You're my little slave now."

There was a moment of silence.

"Okay," Lauren said nervously. "But what about Mum though?"

"Let's not worry about that now. I'm your big sister, I'll take care of everything," Rachel said, closing her eyes in exhaustion.

"You were right about one thing earlier," Lauren said after a few seconds.

Rachel opened her eyes and leaned over to look at her sister's face.

"Oh yeah, what's that little one?"

"You are bloody good with your hands".

Rachel smiled and they drifted off to sleep in a sweaty, loving embrace.

12