Corrupting My Conservative Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Bringing in another guy!
4.1k words
4.47
35.2k
38

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEBEC
LEBEC
176 Followers

Disclaimer - this is a work of fiction, a fantasy, not based on any actual events or persons. The author does not condone or recommend any of the actions carried out by the characters in this story.

Corrupting My Conservative Wife 4

by LEBEC

Bringing in another guy!

Chapter Eleven

Bill and his wife, Janice, were our next door neighbors but aside from the occasional holiday family barbecue, we rarely had them both over. They were a good fifteen years older than Jackie and I, so we didn't have a heck of a lot in common but, Bill was always willing to come over and watch a ballgame with me. With my new homemade porn videos in my back pocket, I made sure to invite him over as soon as I could.

As we sat there watching TV and getting wasted, our discussion shifted from Sports to our usual banter about our wives and our sex lives. I knew he always seemed to admire Jackie's body, checking her out every time she'd pass by, when he didn't think I was looking. In fact, the more we drank, the less subtle his leering usually was. We were particularly drunk this time, so I got up the courage to open up to him. I started things off by complaining about how much my wife was bleeding me financially and how much money I had been laying out for dinners and sex toys.

When I said, "sex toys", he laughed out loud and I could see the light in his eyes as he perked up, possibly remembering something from his past. Then, with a confidential look, he asked, "What kind of sex toys are we talking about?"

I described them to him, generally, and confessed that we had been experimenting with them because it was the only kinky thing I could get her to do.

He sympathized with me, confessing that things had never been the same between him and his wife in the sex department since their kids had grown up and moved out. Comparing notes further, he reminisced how, like Jackie and me, he and his wife had once experimented with dildos some time ago but, that her age and a few unexpected "female problems" had forced them to shut down that kind of sex play for good. He lamented how expensive they were and how annoyed he was that he'd never gotten to use them. He added that he still had a couple buried in his closet, in the original plastic, that were presently collecting dust.

When it was my turn again, I continued to whine, adding how frustrated I was that I could never get her to show-off in public.

He teased me and stated that he would give anything to be in my position. I asked him what he meant, since his wife Janice often dressed very sexily in public. He thanked me for noticing but complained that sex with his wife was actually a very rare thing and always a very boring "quickie".

I asked how that could be. "You two always seem so warm and cuddly together. I figured you did it all the time?"

Bill said Janice used to be all over him, climbing onto his cock in the middle of the night. Some nights, before he even reached his full consciousness, he could hear her say, "'Come on, Big Boy Bill. Wake up and fuck me please!' But that was a long time ago. Things change, Kid," he said, with a look of sadness.

Bill's story was so pathetic, I almost forgot about my own sad story. I was starting to feel bad for my friend. I never knew this about him.

I decided, there and then, that it was time to take the leap.

"Here. Let me show you something that'll cheer you up," I said with a smile. I pulled out my phone and began to show him some of the photos. His mouth fell open and his tongue dropped to the ground but he did not ask me to stop. He, obviously, loved it, and I immediately felt proud and really got excited showing him my collection. I pointed out each of the different vibrators and dildos in detail and soon he was commenting right along, as if we were comparing notes about fishing or golf equipment.

Apparently, my friend Bill had even more experience with this stuff than I had, adding some advice regarding different ways we could use them, and recommending other models of varying sizes and colors that I had never even heard of. He laughed out loud when I showed him the Black dildo and told him how much Jackie liked that one. He chuckled and agreed that it was very, "photogenic." Then, I showed him her other favorite, The Squirter. He went nuts when I showed him the video of her tied her up and wearing the blindfold with her pussy hung over the edge of the bench. Then, an idea hit him.

"You know, we had a couple of those squirting vibrators. In fact, one of them is Black and even bigger than your biggest one." I didn't believe him at first, stating that ours was about eight inches long. He countered that he was pretty sure his was at least that big, and was one of the ones he had at home, still in the plastic.

I told him I'd love to see it sometime, and later added that I might even be willing to buy it from him, once I put together the extra money.

He told me he wanted to make sure he still had it before committing to anything, but promised to get get back to me right away. Soon after, he went home, leaving me to anxiously await his reply.

That whole evening, I felt as if I had the most wonderfully wicked secret. Jackie had been exposed, even if she didn't know it. All my hard work was beginning to pay off. I was thrilled to be able to share my wife's naked image with my neighbor and couldn't wait to hear whether or not he had found the squirting dildo he described. The best of both worlds, I laughed to myself with excitement.

Chapter Twelve

The next day, Bill invited me over to his place for a few drinks. Once we were pretty relaxed, he told me he had found the dildo and went to retrieve it from the bedroom. I waited eagerly til he returned a minute or so later. Sure enough, the dildo was as he described - big and fat and Black with a squirter bulb, and still in the original packaging. My eyes lit up and I asked him how much he wanted for it. His offer surprised me.

Bill said he might be willing to part with it, but only IF... he could sit in and watch me use it on her.

Even I was a bit hesitant, at that point. I mean, of course, I'd always wanted to show her off - but, I guess, I figured it would be in public and, basically, after all was said and done, it would be an anonymous, comparatively R-rated thing, like nude sunbathing, or Mardi Gras flashing. This seemed way more intimate than I'd bargained for. When I didn't immediately agree, Bill pressed the issue, stating that she'd never even know he was there, reminding me that the blindfold would keep her "in the dark", so to speak.

We both laughed, nervously, but Bill would not relent. "I tell you what, if you could figure out a way to get her drunk and tied up on that bench, then I could just quietly slip in without her knowing, and just sit back and watch you 'christen our new friend' here," he said holding the toy in front of my nose for emphasis. "Since I've never had the chance to see this puppy at work, it would really mean a lot to me." Bill paused a beat and added, "I'll even throw in fifty bucks for your trouble!"

My mind was spinning a million miles an hour but I finally gave in and said OK. We talked over a few of the details before he left. We worked it out so that I would take Jackie out that very same Friday. I rationalized that she had gotten so used to getting fucked by so many different toys, she wouldn't mind if I snuck one more new one up into her.

My weight room was in our finished basement. A short staircase at the back of our house led to an outside door, and I arranged to text Bill when Jackie was ready, probably around 10:30 or so. I reminded him that he had to be totally silent. We both knew she'd have the headset on but, we couldn't be too careful.

We, also, agreed that he would sit in a chair next to me and watch as I worked the new toy inside of her. He agreed and I made all the plans on my side.

When Friday arrived, I got Jackie as drunk as I could. She was so blotto that, once we got in the house, it was a challenge to get her down the stairs - possibly because I'd had quite a bit to drink myself.

After setting her down on the workout bench, I got her undressed, blindfolded, and handcuffed in record time. Then, I grabbed my phone and, fingers trembling, texted Bill to come on over.

Less than two minutes later, he appeared at the back door, wearing a t-shirt, shorts, and flip-flops, and holding a rolled-up towel. Before I let him in, he unrolled the towel, showing me the toy. Out of the box, it was even more impressive. Big and Black - as long as our longest dildo and at least as thick - with huge balls and a large squirter reservoir. My head spun with excitement and I barely listened when he added in a whisper, "I filled it up already, so we wouldn't have to waste time." I nodded quickly, and bringing my finger to my lips to remind him to be silent, I led him inside. While my back was turned, Bill gently tugged on my arm and quickly slipped me a $50 bill. Heck, I'd almost forgotten about the money but, took it willingly and stuffed it into my pocket.

When Bill saw Jackie laying back against the workout bench, wearing a blindfold and headphones, and totally restrained with handcuffs, I saw his jaw drop in astonishment and admiration. He quietly pulled up a chair next to me and sat in it, holding the toy in his lap. He held it straight out, with two hands, as if it were his own penis protruding through the fly of his shorts. I smiled inside at the silliness of this White guy seemingly sporting a large Black erection, obviously aimed in the direction of my sexy wife's pussy. I used a hand signal for him to wait a moment. He nodded back at me, and his knees began anxiously flexing in and out, causing the dildo to lazily sway back and forth.

I reached for the big vibrator and turned it on, placing it against her pelvic bone. Immediately, she squirmed, looking for more. She was already wet but I grabbed a small bottle of the lube and greased up the small latex dildo first. I showed Bill how I opened her up, step by step. The first time she came, using the small dildo and the big vibrator, I watched Bill's reaction and loved it when I saw him silently mouth an obvious, "Oh... My... God..." while instinctively reaching down to grab his obvious hard on through his pants.

The next cum he witnessed was with the Squirter. While she cried out, I didn't squeeze it fully. I just wanted to get some lube up inside her, preparing her for the next dildo - our shorter but thicker Black cock. Unconsciously, he scooted forward in his chair, leaning his head in closer to watch as every inch of it slowly opened her up wider. Bill now held the dildo with one hand, balancing it on his knee, and instinctively pulled out his own penis from his shorts to begin stroking it.

It was a lot bigger than I expected - WAY bigger than mine, in fact, but somehow, that didn't bother me at the moment. It just made me all the more proud to see him enjoying himself so much.

Once Jackie's pussy adjusted to the dildo, I was able to get a nice, even rhythm going, while she writhed in place, not going very deep or fast. I also teased her with the vibrator a bit but wouldn't let her cum just yet. I just wanted to get her sufficiently worked up and ready for the new toy. By the time I stopped, Bill was so engrossed that his face was only inches from her pussy.

I pulled the toy out slowly and Jackie groaned at the loss. I turned to Bill, and signaled once again for quiet. Then, I pointed to the dildo and he held it out to me like it was his prized sword.

I waved and winked, as if to say, 'Come on, let's do it together,' and Bill carefully brought it towards her open pussy. I quickly put some extra lube on it and let Bill hold it by the head, while I held onto it by the base, just in case he was tempted to shove it into her roughly.

Thankfully, Bill had been paying attention to the gentle manner in which I had been introducing the previous toys to my wife's welcoming pussy. He leaned to within inches of her pussy, breathing in the sweet, sexy aroma. He placed the head of the dildo at the mouth of her vulva and, as if he were cherishing every second of the moment, gently guided it inside of her. As the Black corona disappeared inside of her, he stifled a gasp, then turned to me and smiled.

I smiled back and relaxed my grip as my buddy tapped his chest, as if to say, "It's OK. I got this now." I let him take control of the entire dildo, mouthing the word, "Easy, K." He nodded that he understood and took hold of the base, gently squeezing the squirt bulb enough to send a tiny stream of lube inside her to grease the way.

Then, I sat back and watched as he gradually worked the shaft into her body, applying gentle pressure, while expertly half-rotating the shaft slowly in-and-out.

I reached for my phone, as he worked it inside of her, to take a few closeups photos, marveling once again at the color contrast and size differential between my wife's stretched pussy and the giant Black shaft.

After a couple of minutes, he'd only managed to get a little more than half of it inside her while Jackie moaned in pleasure. I offered to help out, returning the vibrator to her clit. As I did, Bill squeezed the bulb a bit more to get more lube inside of her, and resumed his in-and-out motion, while applying increasing pressure every four or five strokes. He managed to get another three of four inches into her, only stopping because he had apparently reached the very back of her vagina. There was still a couple of inches of shaft left to go, when I signaled for him to stand up.

Bill's cock was huge now, bobbing up and down, and dripping tons of precum, as he struggled to maintain his balance while holding the dildo inside of her with both hands. It was obvious that he was dying to jerk off. I got inspired and guided him to stand between her legs, while he held onto the base of the dildo with one hand. Next, I stood at her side and turned on the vibrator. Then, I began to work the vibrator over her clit with one hand while stroking my cock with the other. Following my lead, Bill starting fucking Jackie with the dildo using one hand, while jerking off with the other.

Instantly, Jackie began the first of a long string of orgasms. Bill was fucking her fast and furious now, and somehow, her hungry pussy and cervix dilated enough to take in the final two inches of the Black dildo. Seeing it bottom out caused us both to lose control. Bill jammed it in there and squeezed the bulb for all he was worth, sending a stream of liquid up inside her. As he did, Jackie felt it and cried out in ecstasy.

I couldn't take it any longer and began to cum. My torso was totally twisted at the waist, and I was so focussed on keeping the vibrator on her tits, that I came on the rug beneath me, missing her body completely.

Bill had no such problem. He arched his back, and from his angle, he was able to shoot an impressive stream of cum straight up her body. It travelled an amazing distance, striking her on her left cheek and lower lip first. I almost fell down, as my knees went weak, when I saw her unconsciously stick her tongue out to lick it up and smile.

Whereas I was finished after a few healthy spurts, Bill's balls continued to pump out several more steady ropes of cum. I'd never seen anything like it! His second pulse also reached her face, hitting her in the nose and fully coating her lips. She smiled again and stuck her tongue out to lick it all up. Then, he modified his aim to paint a straight line from her neck down. It continued to rain down between her breasts, then over her squirming belly, and finally drenching the top of her pubic bone. The remaining flow quickly dripped down onto the now exposed bottom two or three inches of the dildo that he barely held inside of her.

It actually made it look as if there was cum leaking out of her now. Bill let go of his cock and began pointing his cum-covered index finger down at her, trying to tell me something. I had been surreptitiously taking video of the entire thing from a wide-angle anyway, and I realized that Bill wanted me to take a picture of this. I reached again for my phone and took several pictures while Bill stood over my wife, his dominating cock continuing to drip over her pussy mound. I made sure to capture the artful "paint job" he did on her torso and breasts, then caught her once again licking her lips happily to capture and swallow the residual cum that clung to her upper lip. As I did, Bill continued to casually work the dildo in-and-out - at first, bottoming it out, and then gradually extracting it a millimeter at a time, while Jackie groaned with gentle post-orgasmic aftershocks.

When it was halfway out, I switched the camera to video mode and focussed it downward. Standing shoulder to shoulder with my friend, it now appeared that his erection had only slightly begun to droop and, from the angle I had, it looked as if the shaft was perfectly aligned with the dildo and the tip of his cock was poised to enter her. Of course, he was standing a good six or seven inches above her but that's how it looked in the two-dimensional viewfinder of my phone.

In fact, aside from the skin tone, it appeared as if Bill's penis was the exact same size and girth as the dildo. Zooming in with the camera, it became evident that the dildo had probably been modeled after Bill's penis, right down to the detailed rippling veins that wrapped around the shaft. It was uncanny how accurately it matched. The only difference seemed to be the color.

Next, I dropped to my knees to film as the dildo eventually popped out of her pussy. The lips of her pussy were big and puffy and pinkish-red, with the fake silicone "cum" apparently oozing out of her. I loved how natural that lube looked. "Best extra accessory I ever bought," I said to myself.

Spellbound behind my camera, l watched as long droplets of residual cum continued to drip out of Bill's penis, landing in her pubic hair. Each new droplet seemed to displace some of the original cum, causing it to overflow and drizzle over the ledge of her pubic bone, til it formed thin rivulets that dripped over her clit and pooled in her outer pussy lips.

It took a good minute or so before her vulva began to close back up. While it did, Bill stood his ground, hands on hips, proudly admiring his work. I raised my camera and observed that the more his leaking dick wilted, the more it seemed to point directly down, closing the distance between the tip of his cock and the mouth of her pussy. I couldn't help but feel my balls clench up at the erotic sight.

Eventually, I snapped out of it. I cautiously lifted one of the ears of her headphones off for a second, and told her I'd be right back with a towel.

When I returned less than a minute later, I stopped in my tracks in the doorway. Bill still hadn't moved from his position. Instead, he seemed entranced by Jackie's quivering pussy and had been passing the time I was gone by working his nearly flaccid penis around her clit and outer lips, lovingly smearing his cum all around the outside of her genitals.

l quietly backed out of the room to collect myself and give them a minute. When I regained my composure, I re-entered the room, this time making a bit more noise, enough to get Bill's attention, at least. He casually stopped and I got dressed. Then, I hurriedly escorted my friend toward the door. While still holding the dildo, he whispered, "You'll send me the video, right?!"

We hadn't discussed this, but his eyes were absolutely pleading with me, and I just said, "Yeah, I guess." Then he smiled and slapped another $50 bill in my hand while breathlessly mouthing the words, "Thanks, thank so much, I mean it, thanks...," over and over again, as he rushed out.

LEBEC
LEBEC
176 Followers
12