Corrupting My Conservative Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there stunned for a moment, watching him leave. "What just happened?" I wondered. Then, I returned to my wife and got her cleaned up as well as I could with the towel, considering how drenched in cum she was.

At one point, during mid-cleanup, I stopped and kneeled astride her. Her torso was still covered by Bill's cum and I spotted a huge glob pooled in her navel. I couldn't resist dipping my finger in it and bringing it up to Jackie's lips. She was still "out-of-it" but giggled at the surprise of my finger prodding between her lips. Then, she surprised me by swirling her tongue around and sucking the semen off my finger. When I pulled it out, she smacked her lips and made a "yummy" sound.

I reached down for seconds, coating my finger with an even bigger gob of his cum. This time I held the finger sideways along the length of her lips to see what she would do. Without hesitation, she stuck out her tongue and happily began to lick my digit clean, like she was working on a popsicle. Did she like this? I wasn't sure. I scooped up several more gobs of the stuff and fed it to her. When I stopped, she laid there with a big smile on her face.

I finished wiping her down with the towel, uncuffed her, and wordlessly helped her upstairs to bed.

As I sat on the edge of the bed, my eyes pivoted between her sleeping naked form and my phone. Her lovely, smiling face, absolutely glowed in both the photos and real life. I paused at the photo that showed her licking up his cum, puzzled. Did she actually LIKE the taste of his cum? I mean, she had given me dozens of blowjobs through the years but it always appeared to be something she did out of duty, not pleasure.

Perhaps she was just so drunk she was kidding around with me?! I couldn't tell. But it sure looked like she thought the cum was delicious. I shook my head at the thought. It was a lot to think about.

Then, I sent the files from my phone off to Bill. After all, he had paid me $100 for them, I figured. I got into bed and immediately fell asleep. It had been quite an exhausting and interesting day.

To Be Continued...


12