Corrupting Shannon Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife enjoys an older mans company online & things continue.
4.9k words
4.38
6.1k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely accidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. All characters are over the age of eighteen years of age. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein. Reproduction and distribution of this writing without the written permission of the author is prohibited. Hope you enjoy this story.

This story contains M/F, M/C Special thanks to those contacted me with their input.

That night Shannon's sleep was restless. She woke with one immediate goal to get hubby to satisfy her before he went to work. She got up and made coffee and breakfast for them before the sun even broke the horizon. She placed the food in the microwave for a quick heat-up. Then returned to the bedroom. He was still asleep she glanced at the clock 45 minutes till the alarm would go off. She smiled to herself as she removed her nightshirt and panties and slid back into bed. She slides down to his crotch and begins to play with his soft sleeping penis. She wondered and almost giggled out loud as she mused as to which would wake up first hubby or his penis. His penis was up before him and she began to play with it more vigorously. It seemed very happy to see her and receive such attention. When it was fully hard she took it in her mouth and began to pleasure it. As she did her free hand drifted to her hot wet pussy. As she continued her task she had to slow down cause her goal was to have him cum inside that needy pussy. If he did not wake up in a couple of minutes she would roll him on his back and ride him. She wondered what he would do if he woke while she was riding him like a bucking bronco. God, I'm becoming such a needy slut. She pushed him over leaving his sweatpants on the important part was out that's all that mattered to her right now. She straddled him and guided his hard penis into herself. It felt wonderful to fill herself. Could she be a slut? Was it, not her wifely duty to do things like this? She began to slide up and down on him. He began to stir. Finally, his eyes opened. He looked so confused as his eyes focused. Then he realized what was going on. Shannon was into her rhythm with the goal of orgasm so close. She could feel the wave beginning deep side her where all orgasms start. And he began to get into it. Thrusting up meeting her on the down stroke. But they were not a coordinated couple in this dance of copulation. After about 5 minutes he announced he was going to cum.

She said, "Hold on, I'm not there yet!"

He then got those strokes, the spasms you know the ones just before the orgasm. She realized what was about to happen. Tried to get to her goal but in her realization, it was pushed further away from her grasp. He orgasmed inside her and she continued to ride him but minutes later he began to soften. And he fell out of her. Her frustration got the better of her. She jumped off her and spun around into a 69 with her on top. She took his soft penis in her mouth attempting to get it hard so she could achieve her well-deserved orgasm. He began to move under her pussy right at his chin. She felt the movement and slide her pussy toward his mouth so he could get her off orally. As he looked into her crotch in the light of the dawn coming through the curtains. The thought of enjoying any cream pie even his own was something that did not interest him even remotely. And of course, that did not aid Shannon in her quest of making that cock hard again. Just then the alarm went off. In his mind, he thought saved by the bell. He began to move to get Shannon off of him so he could get out of this situation.

He said, "Baby, I got to get ready for work."

Sharron responded, "Well sweetheart, then don't leave a job unfinished."

He quickly moved to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. Shannon's fists hit the mattress. Then she sprung off the bed and quickly went into the bathroom and jumped into the shower. Her hubby jumped as she entered and almost caused both of them to end up on the floor. He quickly finished his shower and left Shannon with her dependable lover the handheld shower. She satisfied her shower and other needs at least for now. She got out of the shower. And dressed for her day. She got her coffee and heated her breakfast. She ate half of what was made for breakfast and decided that the other half would be for lunch. She finished eating and placed her dishes in the sink. She would do them with her lunch dishes. She quickly got the housework she needed to get accomplished.

Now she could see what was going on in cyberspace. At that thought, she chuckled at something her cyber friend had said once. When they were discussing the movie, Alien. It had a statement on the movie poster. In space, no one can hear you scream. And he had said in cyberspace no one can hear you moan. Shannon saw she had a message from her older admirer. It was just like the many that he sent.

It started, "Hello pretty one", this usually caused her to blush and smile. It continued, "How was your evening and did you sleep well?"

She replied, "Morning, and that her evening was fine and she slept well."

They talked about so many things just current affairs, television shows and traded memes/gifs. As she thought of the word affairs she wondered if their relationship was an affair. If it was... was she what he wanted in a lover? Oh, she was just being silly. She told him she was getting her hair done tomorrow so she might not be online.

He said, "Thanks for letting me know." And asked, "What are you getting done?"

Shannon replied, "Dead ends cut and maybe some dye?"

He asked, "Are you staying with blue?"

She coyly asked, "Why what color would you like me to get?"

He answered, "Well I do fancy Auburn."

She said, "Auburn might be nice for a change."

He said, "You would do that for me?"

She said, "Sure I'm due for a change."

He then stated something that caused Shannon to gasp.

"If you do that for me then I get to see the result right," he said.

She sat there looking at her screen. She was puzzled was that a question a statement or a command? The last choice made her heart flutter and other areas become moist.

She then saw his next message.

"Are you busy with something?" he asked.

She replied, "I'm not busy just thinking about something."

He replied, "A penny for your thoughts."

She started, "A girl is allowed to have secrets."

In his message, he did the Lol thing and agreed. He then said, "We will just trade pictures to show the results of your beauty shop visit. I look forward to it."

They had never seen what each other looked like she had wanted it that way. She wanted her secrecy. And it was kind of a turn-on for her cause anyone around her could be who she was talking to. But after a while of talking, she let him know she lived in NYC seemed safe to her how many other people lived there. Of course, her profile said she was living in Antarctica. He had told her he was from the Poconos.

She answered, "Sure that's fine."

"Wow, I finally get to see your pretty smiling face," he said.

"Yes, I guess it's time you saw me," she said.

"Hey, I have a question. If I can be so bold," he said.

"Sure ask," she started.

"Is the carpet going to match the drapes," he asked.

She giggled in puzzlement and messaged, "WTH?"

He directed her to use the urban dictionary while he waited. She did as he suggested. As she got her answer to what his question meant she noted one of her hands had drifted to her pussy. It played with the landing strip and the folds. Her fingers brushed against her clit that at that moment screamed for attention. She thought to herself oh I need some attention and satisfaction.

She went back to their chat box. She told him, "Something came up that needed her attention."

He said, "It's no problem. Hope you finger everything out. Have a great day. Talk to you later."

Without another word, she logged out. She started to take care of the areas that needed her attention. Who was she kidding she wanted no?... no she needed someone else to give these areas the attention they needed. As she was playing with that needy pussy she thought about coloring her landing strip and his words. She giggled when realized she was fingering things out. She thought to herself did he know what she was doing? Oh, that is so naughty. Was she making him hard? Would he use his hard cock on her? Those thoughts made her cum so many times. After her latest orgasm, she saw the time and knew she had to get dinner started. She went to the kitchen and pulled out Salsbury steaks and french fries. A salad would be fast and good. Thou as she was working with the carrots and cucumbers she had thoughts of other uses for them. She giggled. She thought about tomorrow's dinner maybe some Melody lol pizza. It was then that she remembered the food in the microwave. She had not been hungry for food but was hungry for other things. She retrieved something to store the food in to place it in the refrigerator. Once that was done she completed many tasks that needed to get done. She kept looking at her phone it was sitting on the kitchen counter. She wanted to talk with him but was scared about what could happen. It crossed her mind was she worried about him or herself? She thought to herself, she was being silly and was frightening herself. She completed cooking and just needed to keep the hot food warm and the salad cool till time to eat.

She had some time so she opened the app and saw a message from her admirer it read, "Thinking of you".

She was thinking of him she thought to herself. She typed, "Awwww really...what were you thinking about me?" Her finger hovered over the send button. For about a minute she hesitated then she finally pressed send. It felt good to send it. Almost immediately a reply appeared on her screen.

It read, "A guy is allowed his secrets."

She almost dropped the phone as her mind spun with thoughts of him with his hard cock. Pleasuring himself while she did the same thing. Mmmm, that might be nice to watch. It was then she realized her fingers were masterfully pleasuring her.

He then asked, "So what are you doing?"

"I'm just looking at this and that," she replied.

"Oh really," he said.

"Yes, really....why what do you think I'm doing??" Shannon started.

"I just thought you were fingering things out again." he started.

Now she was really flustered. How could he? "When you say fingering things out what do you mean?" she asked.

"Believe we both know what I mean by that and I would love to talk about it but your hubby is almost home. And you might need to clean up. Enjoy your hair appointment. Wear green for me. Have a great night. Hope to see you and talk to you tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you. TTFN." he replied and as it appeared he was gone he had logged out.

She felt so many things. She wanted to continue with this discussion. As she thought about what he said. She feverously played with her pussy. He knew she was touching and playing while they talked. That drove her right over the edge. As she returned to earth she saw the time and ran to the bathroom to clean up. As she came out of the bathroom her husband was entering the front door.

"Hi Sweetheart, welcome home. How was your day?" she called as she moved to the living room.

"Babe, it was fine," he said.

"Ready to eat dinner?" Shannon asked. She was looking at his face something was bothering him. So she asked, "Everything ok Sweetheart?"

"Yes just fine," he answered.

He could smell the food and it smelled pretty good but since his wife's passionate ways of the past few days, he was surprised he was still wearing clothes. When she asked if he was ready to eat he got the image of her on the table legs spread. All day at work he thought about the last couple of days which caused some physical reactions to occur. And during lunch, he took care of those things so that he could get some productive work done. He moved to the table.

Then asked, "Do you need any help?"

Shannon replied, "Sure grab the salad from the refrigerator."

He moved to the refrigerator and got the salad. Picked up two empty bowls and salad dressing from the counter. And took them to the table. Shannon arrived at the table with plates of food. She placed them at his and her place. He moved towards her chair and held it for her. She took her seat and he slide it in for her. This made her smile. He then moved to his seat. They started eating. He complimented her on the dinner. She thanked him and smiled. When they were done he cleared the dishes and rinsed them and placed them in the dishwasher. He then cleaned and straightened up the kitchen. As he left the kitchen he turned out the light and returned to the living room.

As he sat down next to Shannon he asked, "Do you still have a hair appointment at Julie's Shoppe tomorrow morning..what time?"

Shannon answered, "Yeah 9:30 why what's up?"

"Think you'll be done by noon? If you want we could have lunch," he asked.

"Yeah, I think so but let me give Bev a call to make sure," Shannon said. Shannon and Bev had gone to school. Julie was Bev's mother. Bev has been working in her mom's shop since she was little. So when she completed beauty school she got a chair there. Shannon dialed Bev's number. Bev picked up on the second ring. After they did the usual greetings, Shannon told Bev she had some questions.

Bev asked, "Like what questions?"

"I was thinking of changing my color to Auburn will that work... is it hard?" Shannon asked.

Bev chuckled, "No it is very easy and not too much trouble. Anything else?"

"No.. well yes." Shannon started as she got up and went to the bathroom. "I was thinking of coloring a....my a... You know my bush."

Bev giggled and said, "You're what?"

Shannon rolled her eyes and said, "You know my down there."

"Did you just roll your eyes at me, young lady?" Bev said in her voice she reserved for imitating her mother. "You want to color your who ha, oh sexy sexy," Bev said.

Shannon laughed, "Yes I rolled my eyes but what is a who ha?"

Bev stated, "That's what my mom calls a pussy.. So you want to color your pussy."

Shannon was blushing pretty brightly as she said, "Yes, I want to color my pussy. Hey wait a minute do a lot of girls color their pussies?"

Bev answered, "Well you're my second. We could ask my mom tomorrow."

"Yeah me with my legs spread. You applying color. Asking your mom do a lot of ladies color their pussies? The 80-something lady Bea would just gasp and die. No, I don't think so. I'm your second so who was the first?" Shannon asked.

Bev was laughing pretty hard and then attempted to catch her breath. "Well my mom might be really upset with Bea passing due to you and me, she was one of my Nana's ladies before she was mom's. But my first was an exotic dancer who was going for a bright red Lucy color and wanted her who ha to not show grey. She was in her 40s but she looked like she was in her 30's aerobic instructor build. She said she got good tips. She liked to look like milf not gilf."

Shannon asked, "What is a gilf?"

Bev laughed and said, "Where have you been? You know what a milf is?"

"A milf is a mother I'd like to fuck. I got that but gilf?" Shannon asked.

"A gilf is a grandmother I'd like to fuck." Bev said.

Shannon giggled, "So do gilf have sex? Never mind I will not get the image of a grandma riding a man cowgirl with bingo wings and saggy boobs swinging all over the place."

Bev laughed, "Thanks so much for that image."

Shannon then said, "Ok last question."

Bev giggled and yelled, "You don't want to bleach or wax your butt hole... do you?"

Shannon in shock, "No..what... you do that?"

Bev then said trying to be serious, "Well we could but I have not done it myself. Don't think Mom has either. If not that then what's your question?"

Shannon asked," Will I be done by noon?"

Bev said with a laugh, "Sure unless we bleach your butt then you'll be done by one."

Shannon chuckled, "No butt see you in the morning at 9:30."

"Till tomorrow bye," said Bev.

Shannon went back to the living room. And said, "It's a date for lunch."

Hubby said, "That's great."

Shannon got close to him and asked, "What are you reading?"

"There's a Madden challenge. The top ten teams will go to a resort in upper New York to go head-to-head. I think my crew could make it into the top ten," he said.

"That might be nice," she said.

Just then a text arrived from Bev. Shannon opened it. "It read wear old granny panties to the shop. Bring what you want for your date. I'll explain tomorrow it will all make sense. Till then." Shannon sent a smile.

Shannon then turned her attention to her husband. She got on the couch next to him. She said, "So top ten teams. You'll always be my number one guy. You want me to call them?" As she said the last part her hand brushed against his crotch. Her fingers felt his cock inside his pants as her lips found his neck. She began to kiss his neck and ear. She whisper into his ear as her fingers lightly traced his hardening cock, "Someone wants to come out and play with me."

He told Shannon, "I'm contacting my crew and seeing if they are interested."

"Well, you do that. I'll discuss my need for attention with him," Shannon told him as she grabbed his cock to show who she was seeking to give her that attention. As she quickly undid his pants she continued, "You do what you need to do and I'll do what I need to do."

At that moment his hard cock was free and sprang up at Shannon's face. Her husband was about to protest when her mouth engulfed his cock. She would continue this till the head she was negotiating with overruled the other one.

Of course, his focus and resolve were challenged as he attempted to discuss the Madden competition with his crew. But Shannon was an expert and took her task very seriously. Something that should have taken a couple of moments took way longer. Had it been a video chat it would have been so funny with all those faces he was making from Shannon's attention. He had completed passing the main points when Shannon began to bang his hard cock against her cheek. He looked down at her as she smiled up at him and continued to bang it against her cheek. The look of lust in her eyes.

Shannon looked him in the eyes and said, "Hey stud. Your friend here is wondering when he gets to be balls deep in your wife?"

He almost exploded right then. He tried to speak but it was a hushed word. He cleared his throat and said, "I just need a moment, Baby." And he thought this is the wife he expected to come home to.

Shannon went back to banging his hard cock against her cheek. "So stud, your friend says he wants to make your wife's toes curl. Think he can do it?" Shannon said. But he was trying to focus. "Hey stud it's longer than a moment." she continued. Then she knew just what to do. She began using her tongue around the head. Her hubby started to squirm. Shannon smiled as she realized she was being successful with her task. But she told herself not to be too good or would end up using he fingers or the handheld shower.

Shannon's hubby tossed his phone on the end table. Looked at her and said, "Baby your so bad you're going to get it now."

12