Corrupting Shannon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon giggled and said, "We can skip the dirty talk and go straight to your friend balls deep & curling my toes. No pressure, Sweetheart." Shannon quickly removed what little she was wearing.

He moved down and pushed her backward onto her ass. He moved forward getting rid of his remaining clothes. And positioned himself between her legs. He knelt. Grabbed her legs spreading them wide as he moved to enter his wife. They looked into each other's eyes as he entered her. Just as she said he went balls deep. He began moving in and out. After about five minutes he had her legs on his shoulder as he continued. He began to pick up speed the deep strokes each time went in his balls slapped her ass.

Shannon became more vocal as she got closer to the edge. She yelled, "Fuck me stud make me cum." She needed this orgasm. She deserved this orgasm. It was his duty to give her this orgasm. Her nails began to scratch his back. "Fuck me deep and hard make me cum!" she yelled. She was right on the edge of orgasm so close. She just needed to go over the edge. But she could not go over the edge.

"I'm going to cum deep inside you my wife," he said. He continued with the deep hard strokes but it felt so good he was going to cum so hard.

"Wait for me to cum don't cum yet," she pleaded. But she felt his strokes become irregular. "No no no not yet" she yelled. Then she felt his cock spasm as he orgasmed inside her. "Fuck fuck so close. Keep going keep fucking me," she demanded.

But after two or three minutes he began going soft. When he fell out of her. She pushed him off her. She got up to a crawling position and crawled toward the couch. As she went by his clothes she grabbed them and threw them on the couch. She positioned herself on the couch on top of his clothes. She did not want to stain the couch. She spread her legs.

"Well stud get over here and finish what you started," she commanded.

Her voice showed her frustration. He was just right where she left him on his heels. Her tone took him by surprise. She had her fingers there at the area she wanted his attention. He began to move forward. His eyes focused on her pussy. His cum was beginning to leak out. As he reached the couch he began to finger her. To bring his wife to orgasm. She looked down at him.

"Stud that's great you getting me close but how about you eat me to make me cum," she said.

He looked up at her. With a look, he probably gave his mother when she served asparagus or liver. His fingers were fumbling to pleasure her pussy. He knew from that look on her face he was in trouble. She swatted his hands away and began to pleasure her pussy just the way it needed. He was transfixed on her. She never played with herself in front of him. He never saw a real live person do that either. She was very close.

"Hey, sweetheart kiss my clit." She said to him. He moved in closer. She felt his heavy breath on her clit. He moved even closer. His lips touched her clit. Her hands went to his hair and pulled him into her pussy. She rubbed her pussy all over his face as she used it to pleasure herself. His struggle sent her over the edge. She orgasmed hard. Her legs aided in clamping his head right there. His continued struggle caused her mini orgasms. Her started to struggle more forcefully as his vision began to narrow and get darker. She began to come down from her orgasmic high and relaxed and released him. He fell to the floor gasping for air.

She looked down at him as she slide off the couch. She positioned herself kneeling next to him. Kissed him on the forehead. As she finished she said, "Oh sweetheart you were great!"

Her hand slide down and found his now hard cock. "Look who is ready for round two," she said smiling at him.

He said, "Baby, I'm kind of wiped out. Let's clean up. And get some sleep."

"Mmmmmm shower sex... race you to the shower," she giggled as she ran to the bathroom.

He followed her by the time he got there the steam was filling the room. The towels were in place. And she was already covered in soapy bubbles. He looked at her in admiration as he entered the shower. She turned to him and began to soap him up. He pulled her to him and kissed her. She returned his kiss with passion. His hand found her pussy and began to wash it and finger her all at the same time. Her head went back as she moaned due to his attention. His other hand began to search for the handheld shower. He found it and rinsed his eyes the soap had begun to burn but the rinse had done the trick. He then moved the handheld to her pussy.

She asked, "What are you doing?"

He answered, "My mom always told me to wash my food before I eat it."

Shannon giggled at his answer and at the thought of him using her shower lover on her. It was kind of like a threesome. She giggled again that was just silly.

He positioned himself between her legs as she stood over him. He began his quest to make her orgasm. He was licking and sucking then he inserted his tongue and moved it in and out. His nose was rubbing her clit causing her great pleasure. And then suddenly she was orgasming which took her totally by surprise and surprised him too. What happened next was even more surprising her knees went weak for a second as she tried to catch herself she slipped on the soapy shower floor. So he got the full weight of her sitting on his face as she rode him to the ground. They lay there for a moment. Doing that thing everyone does after a fall. Of course, if they had been hurt how would they explain it? Then asked each other if they were ok. They both said they were ok. They both began to laugh. Shannon laughed even harder when she turned her head and found herself face to cock with his friend. She rolled over on her side and began to ensure he orgasmed. After only moments and due to her dexterity and gusto he orgasmed and she swallowed every last drop. They lay there in the shower enjoying this close feeling under the warm shower. They got up slowly and carefully to rinse off.

"Boy am I glad I put in that bigger water heater," he said as he turned off the shower.

Shannon had gotten out and handed him a towel. She choose not to tell him it was possible to run out of hot water. He dried off and went straight to the bed and slid between the sheets. She got ready for bed in the bathroom. She decided not to wear anything to bed. As she entered the bedroom she saw him fast asleep. She kissed her husband on the forehead. And slide between the sheets and drifted off to sleep.

12