Corruption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam knew that this time he was going to cum before their host could move them on and he wondered if he was going to get to see the man fucking Keri also cum in her pussy. Only a couple of minutes went by when Adam heard one of the men groan and he knew that he was cumming.

"That's it, gentlemen," their host said. "It's time to start filling them up."

After he made this announcement Adam heard groaning all up and down the line as men began to cum, filling the pussies they were fucking. The women were groaning just as loudly as the men, so it was impossible to tell who was getting off on it the most. The man next to him groaned and clutched at Keri's hips, slamming his cock into her as he threw his head back. It seemed to Adam as though Keri were rotating her ass against the man as he came, pumping his cum into her eager pussy. The sight of this was too much for Adam and he too began to cum, shooting his hot load up into the pussy he was fucking.

As his balls were milked dry, Adam saw that the man who had been fucking Keri was withdrawing his cock from her pussy, followed by a long drizzle of cum down the inside of her thigh. There was much sighing of contentment, both from the men and the women as everyone slowly withdrew their spent cocks. Adam noticed that several of the men were going around in front of the women again and he joined them, along with the man who had just cum in Keri's pussy. The feeling of his cock being sucked into the mouth of the woman he had just fucked was only superceded by the sight of Keri opening her mouth and eagerly sucking the man's wet gooey cock in, slurping on it loudly as she sucked him.

Adam was really happy that Keri was behaving like such a slut. It made him glad that he had brought her, given her a chance to let herself go. Over the next hour or so Adam watched as five different men fucked Keri. She seemed to be into it, ramming her ass back against them as they drove their cocks up into her eager pussy. During this time Adam managed to fuck three of the other women, enjoying the sensation of strange pussy. Then, having just cum in the pussy he was fucking, Adam decided to move around in front of Keri, sticking his gooey, sticky cock in her face. Like a true champion, Keri opened her mouth and sucked his cock in, slurping the juices off of him as she gobbled his cock. While she was sucking him, the black man approached her from behind.

"You mind?" he asked Adam with a smile.

"No, go right ahead," Adam said, holding his breath as he realized that he was going to stick his giant black cock into Keri's pussy.

He watched in fascination as the black man rubbed the head of his cock up and down between Keri's gooey pussy lips, wetting himself. When he began to ease his cock into her, Adam felt Keri's mouth open in surprise around his cock when she felt the size of the monster cock sliding up into her pussy. As the black man fucked her Keri alternated between sucking Adams's cock and gasping as her pussy got royally reamed.

"Mmm, this sure is one fine pussy," the black man said, smiling at Adam. You get any of it yet?"

"Uh, no, not yet," Adam replied as he watched the huge cock sliding in and out of Keri's pussy.

"Man, this gal's got some great pussy lips," the man commented as he fucked her. "Nice and big. I like it when they hold onto me when I pull out, stretching way out like this."

At that moment Adam erupted into Keri's mouth, dropping his fourth load of the night. Keri sucked him dry as she continued getting fucked. When Adam felt his cock beginning to shrink, he disengaged from Keri, not missing the opportunity to kiss her long and hard, feeling the thrusts of the black man as he continued fucking her.

"Having fun?" Adam whispered to Keri when they broke their kiss.

"Oh, god," Keri gasped. "I didn't know I could cum so much. Whatever made you bring me here?"

"I'll see you later," Adam replied, moving around to stand next to the black man, staring at his cock sliding in and out of Keri's pussy, Keri's pussy clinging to his shaft when he pulled out each time.

"I'll bet if her pussy feels this good, her ass has to be unbelievable," the black man said, really fucking hard now. "I think it's a good idea to find out, don't you?" he asked, pulling his wet, sticky cock out of Keri's pussy and rubbing it against her asshole, getting it nice and wet.

Adam drew a deep breath as he watched the black man rubbing his huge cock against Keri's asshole. They had had anal sex a few times and Adam knew that he had been the only one, so the thought of a cock easily twice as big as his fitting up Keri's tight ass made Adam wince. He didn't know if Keri could do it, or if she'd enjoy it at all. But it was a moot point as the black man began to steadily press his rigid black cock against Keri's asshole. Keri gasped aloud when she realized what was afoot, but being restrained the way she was, there was little she could do other than moan loudly as he continued to press against her asshole.

Adam realized that a group of men had gathered around to watch the black man fuck Keri in the ass. A couple of them made comments so that Adam learned that Nate, the man's name, always ended their sessions by picking one of the women and fucking her in the ass. Adam heard Keri groan loudly and he saw that the head of Nate's cock had slid through her ass sphincter. Nate rested there for a minute letting Keri get used to the feel of him, then he slowly began pushing forward, very, very slowly pushing his huge cock into her ass.

Keri was gasping in pain as she felt the huge cock splitting her apart as it pushed further and further into her ass. Every once in a while he would stop, letting her adjust, then would come that relenting pressure as he pressed even more of it into her. The few times she and Adam had had anal sex she had enjoyed it, but it hadn't hurt like this either. She didn't know if she could actually take it. It had been difficult enough in her pussy.

It seemed to go on forever and then Keri realized that she could feel him pressing his body against her and she knew that his entire cock must be buried in her ass. She could feel it throbbing deep inside of her and she was thankful for the few minutes he gave her to get used to the sensation before he slowly began to slide his cock in and out, fucking her in the ass. Keri could hear the other men and knew that they were all gathered around watching while she got fucked in the ass. The thought actually made her pussy even more wet and she felt herself relax just a bit more and the feeling of the huge cock in her ass suddenly wasn't so unpleasant. Slowly but surely she adjusted to it and began to enjoy the feeling of it sliding in and out of her, especially knowing a group of strange men were watching, including her husband. He seemed to fuck her forever and Keri became numb as he continued to pound her ass. Then he slammed into her, hard, and she could feel his huge cock pulsing inside of her as he came, filling her ass with his cum. When he finally pulled his cock from her ass, Keri could hear the cheers and slaps of congratulations from the men who had witnessed her getting fucked in the ass.

Then the host and the rest of the men began to unfetter the women, releasing first their legs, then their hands, helping them to stand upright after more than two hours bent over getting fucked over and over again. They weren't allowed to remove their masks and they were still blindfolded, but they were not required to accept the mouth plug again.

Keri found herself led, by Adam, over to what appeared to be a soft divan where she was gently helped to sit down and handed a large drink. Keri gulped it down in almost one draught and was quickly handed another. Both her ass and pussy were throbbing from the assault they had endured but she felt exhilarated as she thought of what she had just been through, the greatest sexual event of her entire life.

Keri felt hands pushing her over onto her back, her feet up on the divan. It felt so good to get to relax after being bent over for so long. Another person seemed to be on the divan with her and then Keri felt what she knew had to be a pussy pressed against her face. It was wet and swampy and smelled of cum, and then she felt a mouth and tongue invade her own pussy and she realized that she was in a 69 with another woman for the first time in her life. Curiously Keri explored the pussy on her face with her tongue, finding that she liked the smell and taste of it, especially the mouthfuls of different cum she found herself eating as she licked the woman's pussy laying on top of her.

Adam couldn't believe it when Nate led the black woman over to Keri on the divan and positioned them in a 69. He watched as Keri slowly stuck her pink tongue between the black pussy lips of the woman and began to lick and suck her cum-filled pussy. The two women sucked each other for almost 10 minutes before then were rolled apart. All over the room the same scene had transpired so all of the women now had clean pussies. Their clothing was adjusted as well as possible and one by one they all left, going to their cars before removing the masks from their women.

"Oh, Adam, I can't believe you did that," Keri said when she saw her husband's face. "How could you!"

"Are you sorry?" Adam asked, smiling at her. "Are you okay?"

"Oh, I'm not sorry, not one little bit," Keri assured him. "And other than being incredibly sore, I feel better than I've ever felt before."

"You were wonderful to watch," Adam told her, adoration in his eyes.

"And what about you, did you fuck other women?" Keri asked him, her eyes flashing.

"Actually, I did," Adam said with a grin. "Three or four of them. It was so incredible to have so many pussies just available for whoever wanted whatever. And then to get your cock sucked clean by someone else, it was like my dirtiest dream come true."

"So, when are we going out again?" Keri asked him, snuggling up close, her hand going into his lap to find his cock. "You might be good, but you can't keep up with a room full of men, can you?" she asked, fishing his cock out of his pants and bending over to take him into her mouth as he drove away. "Maybe five or six good guys to keep handy," she said, lifting her face from his cock for a minute. "And their women for you."

12