All Comments on 'Corruption Ch. 01'

by succubass_the_panty_wizard

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
altbobaltbobover 6 years ago
Great so far

Can't wait for the next post. Don't have any corrections. Just a request. Wherever this is going, can Helen be a collaborator, not a victim? Great start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
From one writer to another

I've read many stories both on here and already published eroticas; I do have to admit there is something about your writing that not only puts everything into a perfect perspective but also immerses the reader in a way that they can put themselves in both the demon and Cassandra's place.

Your writing is absolutely fantastic, I will admit I was unsure when I went into this how I was going to come out but I absolutely loved it. It's the best mixture of sexy and heart gripping that not only gets a reader hot and bothered but makes them frustrated when they reach the end because they need another chapter. Or at least I'm all hot and bothered and DEFINITELY need another chapter.

Keep up the great work! Looking forward to seeing what becomes of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I second Anubis's comment

Very well-written, definitely need more of this!

JazzmusJazzmusover 6 years ago
Wow

Wow! Not only is your story completely engrossing, but also your writing is absolutely amazing! I was pulled in from the first paragraph. I agree with one of the other comments, after reading plenty of published and unpublished erotica, your writing is very refreshing. Even though Ive read stories with similar plotlines, reading yours feels so new and captivating. Your characters have some great development going on. If you had more chapters up, I would definitely be binging right now. Please keep writing, I will be giddily waiting in the front row to see what's next.

AdrianaBelenAdrianaBelenover 6 years ago
Don't ever stop writing

Please keep writing. This was completely engrossing and I among other readers were left entranced and wanting more. Keep it up no matter what you're writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This was really great! I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Girl this is the best story on this website

I'm not even kidding. Please update chapter 2. I've been waiting for soooo longggg

richie78richie78about 6 years ago
Excellent Start

First off I loved this. The build up was brilliantly put together....but.......please either use a spell checker or an editor. There were a few typos which are always understandable but what grated most was the use of the lower case "i"

That said I want to read more chapters 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous