Corruption Pt. 06

Story Info
Birthday surprise for Mum and triple reward for daughter.
4.5k words
4.43
24.5k
16

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sixth story in a saga of a wild family with Louise, a 39 year old mum, her 22 year old son Tim, and her 19 year old step daughter Beki. You might want to read the other parts, although each part can stand alone as well. All characters are over 18 and fictional. This story includes a wide variety of extreme acts, so if this isn't your thing then move on. Part 6 picks up a couple of months after the brother and sister have managed to corrupt their mum in the previous part. Enjoy.

***

Life had been pretty wild since Beki and Tim had managed to drag mum into their sexually deviant lifestyle.

Beki was realising there was a pattern when it came to seducing and corrupting people. Like Bill, Louise had initially tried to pull back from giving in to her sexual impulses with increasingly half-hearted attempts to say that things were wrong. However, once they had stopped trying to fight things, both Bill and Louise seemed to go all in on exploring darker and darker sexual fantasies. Louise now often fucked Tim, Beki and all their friends, and Beki was starting to really enjoy some of the kinkier stuff. George (Tim's friend) seemed to be almost living in her mum's bed when he was home from university, but there was often more than the two of them!

Beki and Louise loved to go hunting for new experiences together on weekends, but they had taken to going further afield so they didn't get too much of a reputation locally. Mum was still on the local church council, and Beki didn't want everyone at her work at the local supermarket to just dismiss her as a slut either. Still, Beki was working on plans to seduce a shy 18 year old lad who had recently started working there, and Louise had a couple of guys who she fantasised about from the church but hadn't had a chance to do anything about as yet. Both Beki and Louise realised that they loved to corrupt people, but after the experience with Louise's ex husband they didn't go for married men. This meant that it was actually quite hard to find any challenge when it came to men, although they had more fun in chasing women at times. Most men were fairly happy to jump into bed with Beki or Louise with little persuasion, and why not?! Both of them were attractive brunettes with shapely arses and big tits, and either of them could be described as grade A wank material for most men. Louise was 20 years older than Beki, but it was fairly easy to attract wanted attention especially when they went out together and offered a man (or sometimes men) the chance to sleep with mum and daughter together. Still, the times that men offered a challenge were the ones that they both most enjoyed.

One day, Beki was stopped in the street by two nice looking Mormon young men as happened from time to time. Beki would normally just say "not interested," and walk away. However, this time Beki stopped and admired the build of the two guys as they talked to her. They were both about 6 foot, Beki guessed in their later teens or early 20s and had good looking bodies. They had signs on their jackets saying "Brother Tom" and "Brother James" and both were quite nice to look at. Beki wasn't really listening to what they were saying, but as they pressed on with talking she was trying to imagine what they were like under their regulation suits. She hadn't yet got anything for her mum's 40th birthday, but as she realised that Brother Tom was asking her a question she suddenly thought that her mum's surprise present could be standing in front of her!

"Why don't you come over to my house next Tuesday, say 7:00, and we can continue to talk?" suggested Beki to the two guys.

Tom and James were quite surprised as Beki hadn't seemed to be listening that much. This was something they encountered often (the not listening part, not the invitation to go to someone's house!), so they were quick to agree to visit Beki in the hope of talking to her further about their religion. Little did they realise that talking was the furthest thing from Beki's mind!

The day of Louise's birthday came and Beki kept teasing her about a surprise that evening. Beki encouraged Louise to dress sexily, and she too was wearing a fairly risqué outfit although hopefully not too revealing that it would scare the boys away. Still, as 7:00 approached, Beki was in a state of heightened arousal mixed with apprehension as to whether the boys would show. Louise had hidden a couple of camera's in the lounge, and had also managed to get something to add to drinks that, whilst it wouldn't remove the boy's free will, would definitely make them more sexually aroused and able to maintain an erection and not cum if things got that far. Still, Beki sweated on the plan coming together until she heard the doorbell ring right on schedule.

"Oh goody, your birthday gift is here!" exclaimed Beki as she got up and went to the door. Louise was unprepared for Beki to return with two Mormon guys in tow. After introducing Louise, Beki went to get the boys some drinks as Louise chatted to the two men. It turned out James, the slightly shorter guy, was from Michigan in the US and was 19 years old. Tom was slightly more confident than James at 21 years old and had grown up in Scotland before coming down to North Wales on his mission year. Both guys were average build, although Louise suspected that James had some well-developed muscles under his shirt. As Beki returned with the drinks, both guys gulped them down nervously as they tried to concentrate on why they were there. Neither of them had been prepared for how hot Beki or her mum looked, or the way they seemed to be flirting with them (although James wasn't as aware of what they were doing as Tom was!).

After 15 minutes listening to the guys and making polite responses when appropriate, Beki went and got more drinks with just slightly stronger "extra ingredients" added to aid them in the next phase of her plan. At a prearranged signal, Tim rang Beki from her room upstairs and Beki said she had to go out. As she left, she whispered in her mum's ear. "Happy birthday mum, they are all yours!" Louise grinned as her mind worked on how to move things the way Beki clearly meant for things to go.

Beki slammed the door behind her before going round the back of the house and quietly sneaking back in and up the stairs to join Tim who was watching the live feed from the lounge. Louise meanwhile had loosened the top button on her blouse with the excuse of being hot and both boys were struggling to not look at the tops of her breasts now on display.

Louise managed to skilfully turn the conversation to sex before marriage, and both boys confirmed that they thought sex was for after marriage. However, when Louise asked if either of them had ever had sex James began to make some surprising revelations. The drug that Beki had slipped in their drinks made the lads more open to being honest and helped the conversation progress in the way Beki was hoping it would go.

"Yes, a few times with a girlfriend recently," confirmed James, much to Tom's surprise.

"Did you like it?" asked Louise, to which James was very happy to confirm that was the case. It turned out the girl in question, Jenny, was also part of the Mormon group but her and James had been dating and sleeping together till another student had found out and reported them. This resulted in Jenny going to another church and James only being allowed to stay by the skin of his teeth.

Tom was shocked and stunned by this revelation, but also felt a tinge of lust wash over him unexpectedly as he pictured James and Jenny together.

"What about you, Tom?" asked Louise, pulling Tom back to the present.

"Um, no, I'm saving myself for marriage," replied Tom gallantly.

"But you don't know what you are missing!" purred Louise in his ear as she leaned in to kiss Tom. Tom didn't know how to react - "when had Louise got so close?" he thought- but he knew that he and James should leave. He rose up to make his escape and take James with him, but Louise grabbed hold of both of their hands and pulled them back to the couch.

Louise turned to James and kissed him full on the lips. "It's my birthday boys! How about some fun?" she declared.

Tom again rose to flee, but James was stuck as his mind and body waged with lust. Louise unbuttoned more of her blouse and pulled Tom down to her now exposed breasts. On instinct, Tom licked and sucked at her offered tit as she pulled James to her other tit and encouraged him to feast on it.

"No, we really should go..." Said Tom, trying to stand up again. Beki watched on from her room, but she decided now was the time for her to re-join the action downstairs before Tom could pull himself together and leave taking James with him.

"What are you two doing to my mum?" asked Beki bursting in to room. Tom stood in shock, unsure of what to do or what was going on. Meanwhile, Louise reached down and undid James' pants as she continued to cradle his face to her breasts.

Beki focused her attention on Tom who had still not given in to his lust. Walking towards him she slipped off her top and kissed Tom passionately on the lips. She felt a surge of elation as Tom opened his mouth and before he knew it, they were thrusting their tongues together and his hands moved of their own accord to latch onto Beki's breasts.

Louise peeled off James' shirt and kissed her way down his stomach, glancing across at Beki to see that now Tom was sucking with abandon at her stepdaughter's large tits. She was pleased to see James was rock hard as she pulled his pants and boxers completely off him. Her hand grabbed hold of his stiff shaft as she guided it to her hungry mouth.

Beki meanwhile removed her own clothes and stripped off Tom's as he worshipped at her bosom. Tom looked up and was awed by the first naked female he had seen for many years other than the porn he sometimes succumbed to on his laptop when he was sure no-one was looking. Beki purred with delight as he began trailing kisses down her tummy and towards her naked sex.

James looked across at Tom as he bent his head and began tentatively licking at Beki's sex whilst her mum was sliding more and more of James' cock into her mouth. Jenny had only consented to oral sex a couple of times, but nothing could have prepared him for the feeling of Louise's skilful ministrations as she gobbled up his stiff prick. Finally, he felt himself hitting the back of Louise's throat and then his eyes widened as she opened up to take more of him in. James wasn't sure how he didn't totally lose it at this point as he was deep throated for the first time, but he began to feel his ball's boiling at Louise bobbed her head up and down his throbbing shaft. Finally, he shot a load of cum down Louise's throat as she swallowed all he had to give.

Beki watched on as her mum sucked the cum out of James whilst Tom continued to eat at her sex with increasing confidence and hunger. "That's it baby, eat my cunt!" she encouraged him as James and Louise recovered from their exertions. However, the point of this evening was that it was for Louise, so even though she was enjoying the sensations building up in her groin, Beki pulled Tom off her.

"Go and fuck my mum!" she told him, and again Tom hesitated as he warred with his convictions. However, Louise badly needed a cock in her, and was not to be denied. She pulled Tom towards her and grabbed his hard prick and guided it to her sex. Tom was lost as he suddenly felt the pleasure of being inside a pussy in the first time in his young life, and happily allowed himself to be laid on the floor as Louise sunk herself down on top of him and began bouncing up and down on his rampant dick.

Beki turned her attention to bringing life back to James dick, and licked his soft cock into her mouth whilst turning her pussy towards his face. James reached up and pulled her sex towards his face and thrust a tongue into her warm hole. Beki felt his cock growing in her mouth as they both began to lick and suck at each other. She knew that James would not cum for a while after experiencing her mum's mouth, although James wasn't so sure as Beki sunk deeply onto his cock and then let it fall from her mouth and licked his balls. Beki gasped as her own orgasm overtook her as James flicked her clit with his tongue and gave her some much needed release.

Beki looked at Louise happily bouncing on Tom's full length and went quickly to get some lubricant from the kitchen which she had prepared in advance. James was at first a bit unsure of why she was applying this to his cock, as great as it felt. However, he realised what was going on as Beki started pouring some of the lube on her Mum's bottom and Louise slowed down to allow Louise to shove one finger then two up her bum. This sight alone nearly drove James over the edge, but Tom was still oblivious to what was going on.

Finally satisfied that her mum was ready, Beki grabbed hold of James' rock-hard penis and lined it up with her mum's shit hole. Slowly, nervously, James allowed himself to slide inch by inch into Louise's tightest hole. He had never done this with Jenny! Indeed, he had never really expected to have anal sex with anyone, and he thought the concept of fucking someone with another guy at the same time was the stuff of porn. Like Tom, he had watched this in secret and like Tom he had assumed that he could never talk about it. Never in a million years did he imagine him and Tom double penetrating an older woman whilst her daughter whispered encouragement in his ear.

Louise held still as she grew use to more and more of James' cock sinking into her arse. Neither boy was exceptionally big, but they were definitely more than filling her up. Finally, she felt James bottom out and both guys began moving in and out of her stretched holes. She heard her daughter whispering in James' ear. "Fuck her arse! Harder! That's it!"

Louise added her own encouragement to James and a stunned Tom as they ravaged her body.

"Yes, fuck me! Give me your cum! Shove your cocks in both my holes!" she cried as she felt an approaching tidal wave building up.

James was now hammering away at Louise's arse as Beki leaned down and licked any of his or Tom's cocks that she could get her tongue on. Louise screamed out in ecstasy as she came hard, and he felt the cum pumping again up his stiff rod as Beki shoved a finger up his arse. Tom too erupted as Louise's pussy muscles started milking his stiff shaft and he felt gallons of built up cum flood her open pussy.

As both James and Tom withdrew, Beki wasted no time in getting down on her knees and licking the cum out of her mum's pussy and arsehole. Both guys didn't know how to react as Beki gleefully moved from her mum to their cocks and cleaned off their cum and her mum's pussy juice. Finally sated, Beki moved up and kissed her mum passionately.

"Happy Birthday mum!" she grinned as she pulled away from her contented mum's face.

Tom and James started sheepishly putting on their clothes, the reality of what they had done beginning to hit them.

"Will you come again next week?" asked Beki.

Neither guy could look her in the eye as guilt began to consume them.

"We can watch a video if you like," grinned Beki as she deliberately looked to the video camera hidden on the top of the bookcase.

Both guys gasped as they followed her eyes and realised that the whole experience had been recorded. Sheepishly, they agreed that they would return.

"Oh, and Debbie at number 22 needs a good fucking since her husband left her. She has a rape fantasy though, so if you go round don't take "no" for an answer," added Beki.

After both guys left, Louise turned to Beki with a mixture of mirth and shock.

"Does Debbie really have a rape fantasy, Beki? Or are you getting those lads to do something really wrong?"

"Yes, she does," replied Beki. "I went round after her husband left her with a couple of bottles of wine. Its amazing what you can get people to admit to with a little bit of alcohol. Of course, I was also munching on her cunt at the same time, but that's another story! Still I doubt those two will do it anyway. They both seem like nice boy's, and we haven't corrupted them that much. Not yet anyway!"

Both women laughed as Tim came downstairs with a freshly burned DVD and they settled in to review the birthday celebrations and think of more ways they could corrupt Tom and James on their next visit.

A few days later, Beki was pleased to see Tom and James return with another guy in his early 20s in tow who turned out to be 22 year old Jake. Jake was a 6 foot blonde and Beki's mouth salivated as she let the three of them in.

Once the guys were in the lounge and introductions were made, Beki asked James to help her with drinks and led him into the kitchen.

"Does Jake know he is here to fuck or is he here to convert me?" asked Beki.

"He doesn't have a clue!" replied James with a smile. "He is the one who split up Jenny and I and nearly got me kicked out. He has always been a bit of an uptight, judgemental sod so I thought you and your mum could bring him down a peg or two. Where is your mum by the way?"

"She's out, so you'll have to make do with little old me," grinned Beki as she put some liberal amounts of the erotic enhancer into the drinks.

James' eyes widened as he watched Beki mix the drinks. "Did you drug Tom and me before?" he asked in disbelief.

"It just helps you to relax and stay hard for longer," replied Beki. "Although I get the feeling you didn't really need it that much!"

James grinned and moved towards Beki. Their mouths locked, and James raised his hands to knead Beki's firm breasts through her tee shirt.

"Come on, time enough for that later," whispered Beki as she picked up the drinks and headed back to the lounge.

For the next 15 minutes, Beki let the men (mainly Jake) drone on as she focused her attention on massaging Jake's ego. Finally, she saw an opening to be able to change the direction of the conversation to her advantage.

"Do you think I'm really fearfully and wonderfully made?" she asked Jake, which he of course affirmed. "I don't know I sometimes think my tits are too big."

Jake sat open mouthed as Beki quickly peeled off her top and thrust her boobs toward him. "I don't think this is particularly appropriate," he managed to squeak before Beki moved to sit on his lap.

"Do you like my breasts?" she purred, as she moved his hands to cup one of them.

"I don't think..." He stammered before Beki silenced him by grabbing his head and pulling him into her chest.

"We should really stop," said Jake as he managed to pull away and look at the other guys. To his shock, both James and Tom just continued to sit there and smile. Tom seemed to be stroking his penis through his jeans, and Jake gasped as James dropped his trousers and removed his underwear to reveal a hard, throbbing cock. Beki again pulled Jake in and smothered his face with her chest. Jake couldn't resist opening his mouth and sucking on one of Beki's firm nipples as she cradled his head to her breasts.

As Beki let go of his head and moved in to kiss Jake, he was aware of James moving behind Beki and slipping his dick into her. Beki purred as she felt James stiff prick slide into her moist hole.

"That's it James, fuck me!" she encouraged him as he eased more of his manhood into her vaginal cavern. Jake looked to Tom to see that he had undressed and was slowly wanking as he watched the scene before him.

With James' cock now buried in her snatch, Beki encouraged James to move backwards so she could slide down Jake's body until finally her head was level with his engorged penis. Jake tried to take control of the situation and rise up, but he was still somewhat pinned to the couch by Beki and James in front of him. He could only watch as Beki kissed up and down the length of his shaft before opening her mouth to take the tip of it between her lips. The sensations were incredible as she sucked on him before switching to twist her body and welcome Tom into her mouth. She spent some minutes switching back and forth between both guys whilst James pumped in and out of her warm, wet cunt. Each time, she took more and more of Tom's or Jake's dick in until she focused on forcing all of Jake's 7 inches down her throat. Jake couldn't hold out anymore as he unleashed a torrent of cum into her willing throat. He thought he was spent at this point, but Beki knew that the enhancer she had given him would make him stay hard for much longer.

12