Corruption Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James pulled out of Beki's moist pussy and she moved to sit on Jake's stiff member. James took this as his cue to move up behind Beki and spread some spit on Beki's back passage but as he moved to begin to slide his cock in her back-door Beki had other ideas.

"Slide your cock in my pussy, baby!" Beki urged him. James hesitated, but then slowly pressed his cock into her cunt whilst she still sat on Jake. Tom stood up on the sofa so that his cock was level with her head, and she bent in to engulf his stiff prick as she revelled in the feel of being double stuffed. James was also lost in a mix of emotions. A part of him felt he should be a bit grossed out by being pressed up against Jake's cock in Beki's cunt, but he loved the feeling of tightness and the wrongness of it all. Slowly, he slid more and more of his cock inside Beki's dripping box as he felt it stretch to accommodate him. Finally, he felt his whole 6 inches buried inside her, and he began to saw in and out of Beki's incredibly stretched pussy.

Beki loved the feeling of two cocks sawing in and out of her teenage pussy and knew she wouldn't last much longer. However, she knew she wanted more. She manoeuvred herself so that Jake was flat on his back on the floor, and she got James to lean back to allow space for Tom to move down to her lower half.

"Fuck my arse, Tom," she encouraged him. Tom wasted no time aiming his cock at her tight rosebud and slowly pushing himself into her bowels. The sensation was incredible as Beki's body adjusted to having two cocks in her pussy and one in her arse. Each of the men slowly began to move, although Jake was somewhat restrained being on the bottom of the pile and he just surrendered to enjoying the sensation. After a little while of triple penetration, James pulled out and moved back to Beki's head to feed his cock into her warm mouth. Beki felt her peak approaching as Jake and Tom now thrust into her with renewed energy and freedom. As she felt them pumping their seed into her and James flooded her mouth with his sperm, Beki felt her own young body spasm in one of the most incredible climaxes she had had.

Slowly, the group recovered and Jake asked for directions to the bathroom.

"Wait right there," said Beki mysteriously as she disappeared to the kitchen and returned with plastic sheeting.

"Beki, what are you doing?" inquired Tom, but James grinned as he began to realise what was being planned. Although he was the youngest of the group, he guessed he had watched the most depraved porn, and Beki wasn't about to disappoint him.

Once Beki had spread out the sheet, she knelt in the middle of the room. "Right," she said, "which of you said you needed to pee?"

Tom and Jake hesitated, but James had no such reservations after everything that had happened, he took hold of his dick and aimed a stream of urine at Beki's tit's and face. Tom was unable to hold back any longer and he too started pissing on her naked body. Finally, as Jake let go of his own built up water, Beki leaned in and sucked his cock back into her mouth .

Beki looked up and saw her brother Tim had appeared in the room after watching everything upstairs on the video feed. He was naked and rock hard as she finished drinking down Jake's piss. "That was so hot," he mumbled as he shoved his entire meat down Beki's throat before unleashing a gallon of pent up cum.

"Thanks for the snack, big brother," she smiled as he pulled out, and Jake, Tom and James stood in stunned silence.

"See you again next week?" asked Beki with a wink. Jake, Tom, and James had never seen anything like this, even in the porn each of them secretly watched. They knew they should flee this place never to return, but they knew they would come back for more. They may have had enough for now, but there was so much more to come.

12