Corruption Pt. 08

Story Info
Training neighbour and seducing young virgin.
2.6k words
4.57
20.8k
14

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Steve slept with Beki and Tim, the plan to sleep with their mum the following week didn't work out in the end. For a start, Louise's own mum got ill which meant Louise needed to go away for a bit. Louise had had a bit of a strained relationship with her mum, but it was still her mum and it looked like she might not pull through. Beki was sad for Louise but as Louise was her step mum she had even less to do with Louise's mum than her brother (and Louise's son) Tim did. However, Beki also decided that Steve wasn't quite ready for Louise yet, so she was glad of some time to train him. Whilst he became easy to manipulate when Beki was around, he was still fairly timid and needed encouraging to treat a woman, like Beki or indeed Louise, like the whore that they were! Beki wanted to completely break down the nice guy inside Steve and surprise her mum by making him into an alpha male who would use her step mum like a fucktoy. Beki was sure Louise would love that!

The first phase of the training was just Beki making time when she could to get Steve to fuck her and treat her more and more like a slut. As Louise was not around, Steve often found himself round his neighbour's house screwing her in the lounge, in the kitchen, in the bedrooms - basically anywhere and in every way. Beki also got her brother Tim and his wife Gill to join in, and when they were not screwing Beki made sure that they watched some hardcore porn as she whispered dirty suggestions into Steve's increasingly depraved mind. Beki was pleased with Steve's stamina for his age and how he was becoming increasingly rough with her, but she knew she wanted more. A couple of Saturdays after she had set her sights on training Steve, one of her friends from North Wales came to visit and she persuaded her to go over to Steve's house. Her friend said the sex was good, but Steve was still very respectful and "nice", at least at first. This could never do.

The next phase of Beki's plan involved dealing with Steve's lodger. Steve tended to have people lodge with him, mainly from the church he was part of. His current lodger was an 18-year-old guy called Danny who seemed very shy and spent most of his time in his room. Steve and Beki had got together a small number of times whilst Danny was home, and in a sense there was a thrill for Beki in sneaking into Steve's room, quietly screwing him and sneaking back out. However, Beki wasn't really into quiet sex, and as she wanted to teach Steve to fuck the shit out of her this didn't really lend itself to being quiet either. Beki therefore decided she needed to resolve the problem, and she would resolve it using her greatest weapon, her body.

Beki had bumped into Danny a couple of times as he studied IT at the local college where she had also started attending, and of course they had seen each other from time to time at home. She never did anything to suggest her and Steve were together, but she was sure Danny was curious about a girl in her early 20s spending so much time with a man old enough to be her father. However, Danny could not conceive of his landlord actually being involved with his sexy young neighbour. He thought he had heard a noise once, but he dismissed it as preposterous. He had no idea that the time he heard the noise was whilst Steve was forcing his cock up Beki's shit hole whilst she lay over the side of his bed spreading her arse cheeks open for him. Danny meanwhile put his headphones on and tuned into his favourite porn, unaware of the real-life porn happening in the room next door.

One evening, Beki deliberately showed up knowing Danny was in but that Steve was not due back for another hour.

"Hi, I'm meeting Steve" said Beki as Danny opened the door.

Danny drank in the sight of Beki stood in a low-cut top and short skirt. He was not used to women dressing so provocatively as most of the girls he hung out with were conservative in their look, so Danny just stood and stared for a while whilst he tried to force his mouth to move. Beki was a bit shorter than him, so he had a clear view down her top looking at her huge breasts. "God, I'd love to suck on one of those!" thought Danny silently before he pulled himself back to the present and castigated himself for thinking such impure thoughts.

"Sorry, he's not due home till about 7," Danny finally managed to stammer.

"That's OK, can I come in anyway?" replied Beki. "We have not got to hang out much."

Danny couldn't think of a reason to say no, and Beki wasn't going to let him say no anyway. He initially showed Beki into the lounge, but Beki knew he spent most of his time in his bedroom.

"Say, did I hear you like gaming on your PC?" asked Beki. "Can I see?"

Danny led Beki up into his room, and confessed he was already online with a group of friends playing COD. They were communicating verbally only, so Beki encouraged Danny to have the sound on speakers rather than headphones but not tell anyone she was there.

Beki grinned as Danny got into the game. It sounded like there were another 3 lads and a couple of girls online, and 18-year-old Danny was really getting into it. Beki found a chair and sat next to Danny as he focused on the game. At first, he barely noticed as Beki laid her hand on his leg and stroked it. Danny was wearing shorts and a tee shirt, and Beki let her hands drift higher on Danny's leg. As she got towards Danny's shorts, she could tell that Danny was getting uncomfortable and a satisfying tent was forming in his shorts. Beki was easily able to resist Danny trying to push her hand away, but Danny was increasingly having trouble concentrating on the game and a few of his friends were starting to notice.

"Hey man, where's your head at?" asked one of his mate's Carl. "You keep fucking up even more than normal!"

"I know someone who is going to get fucked up," whispered Beki in Danny's ear as she rested her hand on the bulging lump now evident on Danny's shorts. Before he had time to think, Beki slipped his shorts and pants down to free his stiff member and wrap her hand around his engorged knob. Danny nearly came there and then as Beki began stroking his long shaft.

"Sorry guys, I'm having problems focusing," said Danny as Beki lowered her head and sucked the top of his prick into her warm mouth. Danny had never had sex of any kind before, the few girlfriends he had had had not let him get much past first base. He could never have imagined getting a blowjob whilst he was sat on his computer talking to his online mates. What was worse, they all thought he was a goody two shoes and he couldn't tell them what was going on, even as Beki sunk more of his meat into her mouth. Danny tried to end the game, but Beki pushed his hands away from the escape key.

Finally, Beki had sunk all of Danny's 5 and a half inches into her mouth and let her head rest there as Danny tried to continue a normal conversation. Savouring Dan's discomfort, Beki began to bounce her head up and down on Danny's cock until he pumped a load of hot spunk into her mouth which she greedily gobbled up. Danny died once again in the game, and his friends once again groaned in frustration at him. Danny groaned too as he filled Beki's mouth with his seed and managed to make his excuses and sign out of the game.

Beki grinned at Danny as he ended the call.

"That was nice" she said happily as she licked her lips clean.

"We should not have done that," countered Danny as the guilt about what they had done hit him.

"Nonsense, sex is so much fun!" replied Beki as she threw her top over her head and unhooked her bra.

"Beki, no really we can't.." said Danny even as he watched Beki drop her skirt and panties and offer her breasts to Danny.

Beki moved forward and fed one of her tits into Danny's mouth silencing his protests. Danny was still sat in his computer chair, but the game was now long forgotten as Beki settled herself onto his lap and reached for his dick that had quickly regained its rigidity and was now throbbing in her hand . Grabbing hold of him, Beki guided Danny onto the bed and aimed his member at her sex. Danny could no longer resist as his stiff member slid into Beki's wet slit and he began to pump in and out of her moist hole.

Beki wrapped her legs around Danny's back and pulled more of him inside her as she felt her pussy contracting around Danny's young dick. She smiled inwardly as she realised that another virgin had succumbed to her charms, and at the same time she heard the door opening as Steve arrived home. She could not have timed this better as she coaxed Danny to fuck her harder as he remained oblivious of his landlord coming up the stairs.

Steve heard the unmistakable sounds of sex coming from Danny's room and clearly could hear Beki encouraging Danny to pound her pussy harder. He was drawn into the room to see what he knew what was going on. Just a few weeks ago he would have been mortified, but now he knew that he had to see and maybe take part in the sex that was happening.

"Steve!" gasped Danny in horror at seeing his housemate at the door.

"Steve!" gasped Beki in delight as she kept her legs wrapped around Danny, not letting him stop or escape.

"Want to join?" asked Beki as she kept forcing her pussy onto Danny's cock. Danny couldn't believe it as Steve started to undress and come towards the bed.

"What's going on?" spluttered Danny as he watched incredulously as Steve took his hard penis in his hand and fed it into Beki's hungry mouth.

Beki rolled over so Danny was underneath her and could not try and pull away whilst she continued to lovingly suck on Steve's prick. She began pumping herself up and down on Danny as he struggled to cope with sensory overload.

Steve slipped his wet knob out of Beki's mouth and moved behind Beki with the thought of taking her arse, which was a thrill he had already had with Tim.

"Push it in my pussy!" Beki encouraged him as she revelled in the prospect of having two cocks in her cunt at the same time.

Steve hesitated as his mind fought with giving Beki what she wanted against having to shove his cock inside the same hole as Danny. This was just so wrong, but so much of his life had been "so wrong" since Beki had got her claws into him. Finally, he began shoving his stiff member into Beki's sex tunnel alongside Danny. Up to this point, neither Steve nor Danny had ever touched another man's penis, but the sensation was incredible as Steve pushed more and more of his hard fuck stick into Beki alongside Danny. Finally, Steve had inserted all of himself into Beki and began to saw in and out of her love hole. Danny too began to thrust in and out till both of them set a rhythm, one of them in Beki and then the other.

Beki was in heaven as Steve and Danny worked up a speed pumping in and out of her young pussy. She felt a wave of euphoria overtake her as she climaxed as her vaginal muscles contracted and milked both pricks. This was everything Beki had dreamed.

"How long have you and Danny been fucking?" asked Steve as he continued to pump in and out of Beki's stuffed pussy.

"Just today, lover!" replied Beki, revelling in getting Steve to talk dirty to her.

"Wasn't my cock enough? I bet you seduced him and made him fuck you, you slut? What else have you done?"

"Just sucked his cock and drank his cum. It was yummy!" replied Beki as she felt another wave of pleasure build up.

"Has Danny fucked your tight arse yet?" Steve asked Beki as he felt his own climax building.

"Not yet!" gasped Beki as Steve and Danny increased the pace and force they were pounding into her.

Danny's mind was reeling as he lay on the bed and Beki bounced on top of him. He could never recall Steve swearing before let alone have imagined the dirty talk spewing from Steve's mouth. He had never had sex before and now he had not only fucked Beki but was double penetrating her pussy. He had watched anal sex on videos but now Beki was implying he might fuck her back door. This was all so wrong, so fucked up.

"You like having two cocks in your cunt Beki? I bet you do! You are such a whore. I bet you'd like it more if Tim, your brother, was here to stuff his dick in your mouth and make you suck it whilst we rape your pussy? Or maybe Tim could slide his prick in your shit hole and fuck it so that you were properly triple penetrated? Maybe Tim could have some friends come over so that we could all take turns fucking each of your holes. You'd like that, wouldn't you slut?" said Steve, lost in a sea of lust.

"Yes! Oh God I'm cuming! Give me your spunk!" Cried Beki in delirium.

Steve and Danny withdrew from Beki's well used cunt and began to wank off furiously over Beki's face as they were both at the point of no return. Steve came first, praying a load of cum over Beki's face and tits. Danny followed as he added his own spunk to his housemates and watched as Beki scooped up the warm cum and fed it into her mouth.

Beki's sex crazed mind was already wondering if she should try and get Steve AND Danny to fuck her step mum as a mother's day gift to Louise. That would be so hot, although she knew she still had work to do with both of them. Thank God for her sexy brother and his wife who could help to train both lads. But soon, very soon they would be corrupted into sexual animals and be ready to give Louise the fucking of her life.

"We'll have to do this again sometime!" said Beki as she recovered from the intense fucking she had just received. Danny was imagining that he wouldn't do this again as guilt and remorse tried to flood his senses, but Steve knew that he could never say no to Beki and that probably Danny would not be able to either. He had tried at first, but now he was just too far gone to make a pretence anymore of being a good boy that would never do this. Yet more of his moral walls crumbled as Steve began thinking of round two and Beki grinned up at him as his cock rose once more to attention. Beki loved it when a plan came together.